Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251282 Jan 8, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>This is common knowledge in Canada, i don't know about the United States.
Actually the Canadian education system ranks higher in areas of math and science so there would be less conspirasheep here.

You've obviously fallen through the cracks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251283 Jan 8, 2013
Clem wrote:
Are ya'all still looking for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
None were found.

How does that jive with 911 was an inside jobbity, jobbity job nonsense?

Oh, it doesn't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251286 Jan 8, 2013
Is this thread over yet
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#251287 Jan 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Is this thread over yet
It was over about 234000 posts ago!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251288 Jan 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the Canadian education system ranks higher in areas of math and science so there would be less conspirasheep here.
You've obviously fallen through the cracks.
Actually there are hardly any citizens qualified enough to gain acceptance to any form of higher education in Canada.
There is less of everything worthwhile in that godforsaken backwater country north of the 49th parallel.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha
.
That's A Good One huh eh !
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#251290 Jan 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
None were found.
How does that jive with 911 was an inside jobbity, jobbity job nonsense?
Oh, it doesn't.
It was a lie that cost thousands of Americans their lives.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251291 Jan 8, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are hardly any citizens qualified enough to gain acceptance to any form of higher education in Canada.
There is less of everything worthwhile in that godforsaken backwater country north of the 49th parallel.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha
.
That's A Good One huh eh !
No we won't take Celine Dion back. A deal is a deal.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251292 Jan 8, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Because for several weeks before tha "attack" a Bush-relative's Freemason-controlled company laced the buildings infrastucture with demolition explosives during the late evening and very early mornings.
Obama was born a Brit in Kenya before his Indonesian adoption. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number. The Russians, Freemasons, and the Order of Skull&Bones put this Big Brother in office to usher in their New World Order. Obama isn't even half-black is gay and is an illegal-alien.
Birfers 0

Reality not 0

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

Birfers, the dumbest of the dumb!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251293 Jan 8, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>It was a lie that cost thousands of Americans their lives.
It accelerated the start of an inevitable war that was inevitable due to the false bravado of military dictator, Saddam Hussein.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#251294 Jan 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It accelerated the start of an inevitable war that was inevitable due to the false bravado of military dictator, Saddam Hussein.
Saddam wasn't going to attack the U.S.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#251295 Jan 8, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam wasn't going to attack the U.S.
I didn't say he was.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#251296 Jan 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
No we won't take Celine Dion back. A deal is a deal.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!
You bastard! Can we work out some sort of trade>
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#251297 Jan 8, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>Saddam wasn't going to attack the U.S.
The concern was that he would arm terrorists with WMD.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251298 Jan 8, 2013
A Canadian hero and also certainly an American hero.

John Sheardown, a former Canadian diplomat who sheltered fugitive American Embassy staffers at his Tehran home at great personal risk during the 1979 Iran hostage crisis, has died. He was 88.

The second-ranked official at the Canadian Embassy in Tehran at the time of the Islamic Revolution, Sheardown played a key role in the events depicted in Ben Affleck's Oscar-contender film "Argo," although he was not portrayed in the film.

Almost a week after militant Iranian radicals seized the U.S. Embassy in Tehran on Nov. 4, 1979, taking 52 Americans hostage for 444 days in retaliation for U.S. support for the recently deposed shah, the Canadian diplomat received a call from one of the six Americans who had managed to evade capture. American consular officer Robert Anders was calling his friend Sheardown for help.

After that phone call, the Sheardowns agreed without hesitation to shelter four of the six Americans in secrecy in their 20-room house in Tehran. Canadian ambassador Ken Taylor housed the other two Americans.

"It would have been selfish for us not to do so," Zena Sheardown told the Associated Press from her current home in Ottawa. "There weren't many places to hide in Iran, we had the room, they needed our help, and it was just not in John's nature to refuse help to anyone."

For 79 days, the pair lived a low-profile life in tumultuous Tehran, facilitating a household that was comfortable and welcoming for the Americans, while helicopters streamed overhead, everyone's nerves calmed only by boisterous dinners together and heartfelt hospitality

The six American diplomats were finally rescuedby a joint covert operation by the Canadian government and the Central Intelligence Agency
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are hardly any citizens qualified enough to gain acceptance to any form of higher education in Canada.
There is less of everything worthwhile in that godforsaken backwater country north of the 49th parallel.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha
.
That's A Good One huh eh !
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#251300 Jan 8, 2013
ALSO -

LOOK AT DECEMBER 10th

Remember, December 14th 2012 -- date of the Sandy Hook Connecticut shootings?

Why, oh why, is there a site created on December 10th for the "vicitms" of Sandy Hook???

Here is just one example of many..

http://www.youcaring.com/blog/archive.aspx

Here is the full search.. going from Oct 2012.. to the day BEFORE the shooting:

https://www.google.com/search...
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#251301 Jan 8, 2013
Patriot wrote:
ALSO -
LOOK AT DECEMBER 10th
Remember, December 14th 2012 -- date of the Sandy Hook Connecticut shootings?
Why, oh why, is there a site created on December 10th for the "vicitms" of Sandy Hook???
Here is just one example of many..
http://www.youcaring.com/blog/archive.aspx
Here is the full search.. going from Oct 2012.. to the day BEFORE the shooting:
https://www.google.com/search...
What a dumbass. Now, who do we know that posts Google search results as pwoof?
GucciManeisBackM ufukha

Bluff City, TN

#251302 Jan 8, 2013
You Gdam shills are just too blind in your faith of our "good government"
You get on here and call us retards, dumb, morons and so on so on, but we aren't the ones that belave what the media throws in our face and says "this is what happend, this is how it happend and this is who did it".
We notice how many other skyscrapers have caught fire, bigger fires at that and burned much longer than the twin towers, yet they didn't collapse.
WTC 1,2 & 7 are the first in history to collapse due to fire and damage, you shills keep your head up your @$$'s, my back can't bend that far so ill keep my eyes open.
Take care
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#251303 Jan 8, 2013
GucciManeisBackMufukha wrote:
You Gdam shills are just too blind in your faith of our "good government"
You get on here and call us retards, dumb, morons and so on so on, but we aren't the ones that belave what the media throws in our face and says "this is what happend, this is how it happend and this is who did it".
We notice how many other skyscrapers have caught fire, bigger fires at that and burned much longer than the twin towers, yet they didn't collapse.
WTC 1,2 & 7 are the first in history to collapse due to fire and damage, you shills keep your head up your @$$'s, my back can't bend that far so ill keep my eyes open.
Take care
Smell ya later!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#251305 Jan 8, 2013
Scientific illiteracy begins with people unable to see the official NIST investigation for what it is, a biased circular argument of no explosives were found, even though no explosives were looked for.

The scientific method was developed to test conclusions through a verifiable and repeatable process of observation, hypothesis, experiment, and analysis.

NIST version of the scientific method was ignore observation, use a predetermined biased hypothesis, rig the experiment by using computer modeling to show what their physical recreation could not, then conclude their biased hypothesis was accurate all along.

Biased science isn't science, it's propaganda.

This is why on this thread and generally,

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#251307 Jan 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Scientific illiteracy begins with people unable to see the official NIST investigation for what it is, a biased circular argument of no explosives were found, even though no explosives were looked for.
The scientific method was developed to test conclusions through a verifiable and repeatable process of observation, hypothesis, experiment, and analysis.
NIST version of the scientific method was ignore observation, use a predetermined biased hypothesis, rig the experiment by using computer modeling to show what their physical recreation could not, then conclude their biased hypothesis was accurate all along.
Biased science isn't science, it's propaganda.
This is why on this thread and generally,
Insults Are Easier
F U H K I N G A !?!?!?
.
J E T F U E L ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha h
.
T H A T ' S A G O O D O N E H U H E H !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Bongo 26,132
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 11 min Doctor REALITY 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,692
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 685,741
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 2 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web