Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

FUMOFO

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#251223 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
timesten said it was to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.
Who is right !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
STFU u brainwashed dumbshat. Go watch I pet goat II.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251224 Jan 5, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
so why do you suppose Afghanstan was invaded and is still being occupied even though OBL is gone now?
Google it!
Capisce

Georgetown, KY

#251225 Jan 5, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Kentucky Kousin started it, cazzo.
and you always follow along like the good little sheeple that you are...it's so easy to mess with you.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#251226 Jan 5, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
so why do you suppose Afghanstan was invaded and is still being occupied even though OBL is gone now?
Poppy fields are well protected by American troops.
Mel C

Georgetown, KY

#251227 Jan 5, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Poppy fields are well protected by American troops.
yes they are

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251228 Jan 5, 2013
because they want a computer full of trojans and viruses
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
More irrelevant nonsense. Why would anyone visit your links?

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#251229 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
because they want a computer full of trojans and viruses
<quoted text>
Gloop.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251230 Jan 5, 2013
because Bush decided to pick a fight with the Taliban and Obama was too stupid to declare "mission accomplished - time to go" when they killed OBL
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251232 Jan 5, 2013
Capisce wrote:
<quoted text>
and you always follow along like the good little sheeple that you are...it's so easy to mess with you.
Bite me, Troy.
DARK ET

Georgetown, KY

#251233 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
because Bush decided to pick a fight with the Taliban and Obama was too stupid to declare "mission accomplished - time to go" when they killed OBL
<quoted text>
sending thousands of troops to go after an old man on dialysis who they thought was living in a cave in Afghanistan but was actually in a house in Pakistan...after 10 years and billions of dollars spent and many dead soldiers, "mission accomplished, time to go". I guess that's something to be proud of.
endtime

AOL

#251235 Jan 6, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

#251236 Jan 6, 2013
Captain John O Dung has himsef on his Fantasy Football Team !!!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251237 Jan 6, 2013
OBL was in Tora Bora in Afghanistan and the special force people on the ground NEVER got the extra troops they requested to capture him ..... there was NEVER thousands of US troops chasing OBL, it was 100+ Green Beret and CIA troops with help from the Northern Alliance
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
sending thousands of troops to go after an old man on dialysis who they thought was living in a cave in Afghanistan but was actually in a house in Pakistan...after 10 years and billions of dollars spent and many dead soldiers, "mission accomplished, time to go". I guess that's something to be proud of.
DARK ET

Georgetown, KY

#251238 Jan 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
OBL was in Tora Bora in Afghanistan and the special force people on the ground NEVER got the extra troops they requested to capture him ..... there was NEVER thousands of US troops chasing OBL, it was 100+ Green Beret and CIA troops with help from the Northern Alliance
<quoted text>
even 100+ Green Beret and CIA troops...for one old guy with renal failure and Marfan's syndrome?? What a crockofshit, and he didn't even have anything to do with 9/11, the FBI even admits that. Where's is your proof of OBL's involvement?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251239 Jan 6, 2013
why don't you stop reading the work of Idiots and watch the 19 Martyr's video or read his speech from October 30th 2004

"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children" - OBL October 30, 2004

by the way if OBL was not responsible for 9/11 why did the Spanish high court on Sept 17th 2003, charge bin Laden and nine others with membership in a terrorist organization and "as many crimes of terrorist murder ... as there were dead and injured" in the Sept. 11 attacks !!?!?!?!?!

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...

SMARTEN UP AND JOIN THE REST OF US IN REALITY
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
even 100+ Green Beret and CIA troops...for one old guy with renal failure and Marfan's syndrome?? What a crockofshit, and he didn't even have anything to do with 9/11, the FBI even admits that. Where's is your proof of OBL's involvement?
FUMOFO

#251241 Jan 6, 2013
Captain John O Dung wrote:
Captain John O Dung has himsef on his Fantasy Football Team !!!
LOL this dumb fackers back!!!! haha what a joke

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251242 Jan 6, 2013
that's what we all say when you post
FUMOFO wrote:
<quoted text>LOL this dumb fackers back!!!! haha what a joke
HI dack

#251243 Jan 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
that's what we all say when you post
<quoted text>
Hey there captain ur back again? damn get a life bud
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251244 Jan 6, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't da jooos let the FBI in on it?
LMFAO, you drooling, braindead cur!!!
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#251246 Jan 6, 2013

The same STAGED SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MASSACRE: official story spins out of control

http://archive.org/details/Ar-15BushmasterInT...

Superman Adam Lanza was able to master two rifles and four handguns while wearing body armor and a mask although suicidal (we are told).

Motive:

VATICAN CITY (CNS)-- The Catholic Church's position on gun control is not easy to find; there are dozens of speeches and talks and a few documents that call for much tighter regulation of the global arms trade, but what about private gun ownership?

The answer is resoundingly clear: Firearms in the hands of civilians should be strictly limited and eventually completely eliminated.

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/...

http://granddesignexposed.com/george/jesuits....

Then look into the official oath of the Knights of Columbus that includes killing children when ordered to do so.

• The Blue Mass

www.youtube.com/watch...

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race. That when the same can not be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agents of the Pope or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Father of the Society of Jesus."

www.spirituallysmart.com/blue_mass.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Student 45,239
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 64,068
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 654,035
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min pusherman_ 973,811
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min DebraE 106,509
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr And as for you 3,811
What is your most embarrassing photo? 1 hr Aliciasilver 5
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Clive 80
More from around the web