|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>If building 5 was engulfed in flames, why do you pretend wtc 1,2 and 7 weren't wendy?
Because 1,2'S fires were short lived most of the fuel burned away quickly.
And WTC 7.....
You need to read something besides the Official lies
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
it is impossible to discuss anything with an Idiot like you, who lives in an alternate reality where science and facts don't matter ...... Good Luck with that Nut Job
<quoted text>
Tell all these people that...Get to e-mailng, mr idiot, nut job #2
But you won't. Why? Because troll shills l8ike you and yours are just are sheep.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
See..I forgot the Thermite..lol
Of course you did, it's way too complex for a shill sheeple like you to understand..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Still waiting Mr. Waste Water....
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of resumes vulgar-tommy,
Prove I wrote any of that and that you are the real author of that type of garbage..
It's got you written all over it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ah poor Porky, he thinks he can solve 9/11 with his calculator and slide rule, oblivious to the fact that he doesn't understand how power works in the world.

The power structure manipulates investigations, science, education, media and economics, yet Porky is unaware, because he believes that power structure is elected.

The buildings fell near free fall speed, symmetrically, and completely. Scientific ignorance will claim testing for explosives was not necessary.

When a controlled demolition goes wrong, the building either falls over on its side, or does not completely collapse.

Scientific ignorance will also claim that quickly sending ground zero crime scene steel to China was ok, because it was only 20 percent of total.

The ignorant will say go ask a university professor, they will tell you that official stories are always true, because anyone who doesn't repeat the indoctrination has been removed.

Education teaches how to learn, indoctrination tells you what to know.

Real science is verifiable and adheres to the scientific method.

Too bad Porky never learned that, or the simple fact that

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

how is it the fires in WTC 1&2 were short lived, but WTC 5 had, according to you, very intense fires !?!??!?!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And WTC 7.....

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

You are an Idiot and your webpage is a stinking mess
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And WTC 7.....

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Scientific ignorance will claim Free Fall is a speed
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Ah poor Porky, he thinks he can solve 9/11 with his calculator and slide rule, oblivious to the fact that he doesn't understand how power works in the world.
The power structure manipulates investigations, science, education, media and economics, yet Porky is unaware, because he believes that power structure is elected.
The buildings fell near free fall speed, symmetrically, and completely. Scientific ignorance will claim testing for explosives was not necessary.
When a controlled demolition goes wrong, the building either falls over on its side, or does not completely collapse.
Scientific ignorance will also claim that quickly sending ground zero crime scene steel to China was ok, because it was only 20 percent of total.
The ignorant will say go ask a university professor, they will tell you that official stories are always true, because anyone who doesn't repeat the indoctrination has been removed.
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

INTO THE TRUTH 2013 wrote:
THERMITE CUTTING STEEL - VALIDATED - EXPERIMENTALLY DEMONSTRATED...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
*Fair Use*

Missile was used at the pentgon(e)

Build 7 was hit with a DEW as well as the towers to ensure total destruction.

NIST Never looked or investigated for the real truth.

911 commission was a panel of bought and paid for shills.

Where are the dead kids in Conn? I cannot find not one who can actually be accounted for other than bought media propaganda just like the 911 media all BS fear mongering to designate shock & awe.

Wake up, Wake the hell up!
A couple weeks back you claimed it was DEW.

Oh and there was no thermite found by anyone. If you has the intellectual capacity to comprehend their silly little paper you'd know it debunks their conclusion.

Say hi to gramp's corpse for me mamma insanity!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Now all you have to do Pigpie, is to prove I wrote all of that garbage and that you didn't forge it.
I already did barb.

Unless you've found another poster who uses (.) between bullets!

Excluding your little buddy oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots of course Tom (I'm not isreality) Fontaine.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

paranoid Delusions Are Easier wrote:
Insults Are Easier
How do you get through the day believing that everything is manipulated by some secretive (jooish) power?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Scientific ignorance will claim Free Fall is a speed
When the question is how fast did the towers fall? The answer is near free fall speed, because acceleration does not sound right in context to the question of how long did it take the towers to completely collapse, symmetrically...

Free fall is a series of increasing
speeds over increments of time, so I suppose I could say they fell at free fall speeds, but that would be confusing. Besides everyone understands what is meant when I say it, and thats the point.

You intentionally always miss the points, to focus on irrelevant, to avoid the heart of the subject. Your reason is dishonesty or stupidity.

Your not even a paid troll I dont believe... Your just some poor sad bastard who hopes to impress paid trolls by spamming threads with one sentence of ignorance you heard from somebody else.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
The fuel was not what was burning latter, it just got the fire started like charcoal lighter.

STRAWMAN!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>
When the question is how fast did the towers fall? The answer is near free fall speed,
Love how you folks went from Free Fall to Near Free Fall which is not relevant to anything KY sock boy!
turd

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The fuel was not what was burning latter, it just got the fire started like charcoal lighter.
STRAWMAN!
so wtf was burning, the fire was oxy starved, u can tell by the color of smoke
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

turd wrote:
<quoted text>so wtf was burning, the fire was oxy starved, u can tell by the color of smoke
There is no absolute rule of “black smoke = an oxygen-starved fire”. It’s not as simple as that. You need to consider the materials that are burning, for instance.

Large fires involving plastics produce copious quantities of black smoke..
http://www.hse.gov.uk/research/hsl_pdf/2004/h...

Experienced fire investigator John J Lentini doesn’t appear to believe you can tell much from smoke colour:

While it is true that flammable liquids produce black smoke, so does any petroleum-based product. The color of the initial flame and smoke might have been important in the 1940s and 1950s when our furniture was made of cotton and wood, but most furniture today is made of nylon, polyester, and polyurethane. Even wood fires, deprived of oxygen, will produce black smoke. According to NFPA 921, Paragraph 3.6:

“Smoke color is not necessarily an indicator of what is burning. While wood smoke from a well ventilated or fuel controlled wood fire is light colored or gray, the same fuel under low-oxygen conditions, or ventilation-controlled conditions in a post-flashover fire can be quite dark or black. Black smoke can also be produced by the burning of other materials including most plastics or ignitable liquids.”

Light smoke may indicate that there are no petroleum products burning. Black smoke
indicates nothing meaningful.
http://www.atslab.com/fire/PDF/IndicatorsOfTr...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I already did barb.

Unless you've found another poster who uses (.) between bullets!

Excluding your little buddy oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots of course Tom (I'm not isreality) Fontaine.
First rule of proof, when someone asks where it is, and you say I already told you, then you know you never did.

How did you prove that he was the vulgar gin you mindlessly clamor endlessly about? I remember a post Gin Martini linked that Time said he did use another name a few times in response to the tactics you guys use all the time, but I did not see that as proof he was pretending to be Gin Vulgar, because no name was mentioned.

So wheres your proof, liar? Is it as flimsy as you claiming I lied about steel plating being mentioned in your newspaper articles that were not in the post I replied to and never even read?

I thought you were Mr. Science? Instead your just an assumption based propagandist who believes whatever is repeated often enough.

Thats why you spam the same responses years on end from your little desktop folder, you think it worked on you, must work everywhere...

You only prove

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Because 1,2'S fires were short lived most of the fuel burned away quickly.
And WTC 7.....
You'll have to better than presenting a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck drivers understanding of structural dynamics and fire science if you want to be taken at all seriously zusannah.

The jet fuel acted as an accelerant to start massive fires over a large area within the towers after impact and the resultant fires created uneven thermal heating which resulted in yield level stresses in the bolts and stitch welds that held the load bearing structural assemblies together.

The fact that after all this time you still don't have the slightest clue what the credible engineering report written by respected scientists even says, pretty much sums up your relevance...or lack of it.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

<quoted text>When the question is how fast did the towers fall? The answer is near free fall speed, because acceleration does not sound right in context to the question of how long did it take the towers to completely collapse, symmetrically...

Free fall is a series of increasing
speeds over increments of time, so I suppose I could say they fell at free fall speeds, but that would be confusing. Besides everyone understands what is meant when I say it, and thats the point.

You intentionally always miss the points, to focus on irrelevant, to avoid the heart of the subject. Your reason is dishonesty or stupidity.

Your not even a paid troll I dont believe... Your just some poor sad bastard who hopes to impress paid trolls by spamming threads with one sentence of ignorance you heard from somebody else.

Insults Are Easier
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Try repeating that drivel filled excuse for your ignorant beliefs in any physics class in the free world.

What you might as well have said is that apples are the same as oranges because both grow on trees.

Free fall by definition as an acceleration...full stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

496 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 min cowboy 402
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min lisw 172,389
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min hojo 532,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Holy dr Shrink 599,083
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Remnant of 144000 38,449
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 29 min Szajen 75
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 44 min Krackerjacks 115,083
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min thewordofme 720,503
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••