yes

no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#251208 Jan 5, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE PLACE WAS FULL OF NANOTHERMITE EXPLOSIVES, EVERY OTHER FLOOR HAD IT IN THE CEILING TILES, AND PROBABLY ELSEWHERE, PUT THERE BY UNAWARE WORKERS IN THE "REMODELING" THAT WAS A DISGUISE FOR THE BLASTING OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TO THE GROUND AND THEN BLAMING SOME MYTHICAL "TERRORISTS" IN A CAVE AS THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACT DONE IN ORDER TO CREATE ANOTHER COLDWAR-TYPE THREAT TO JUSTIFY THE USE OF AND THE EXISTENCE OF A HUGE ARMY WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE PLAN FOR A NEVER-ENDING WAR BY THE CRIMINALS WHO RUN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
<quoted text>
Cool story Dung
RogerThat

AOL

#251209 Jan 5, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#251210 Jan 5, 2013
Your Ghost wrote:
Stop wasting time with pathetic government trolls.
Everyone knows it was done by the USA/Israel to start wars in the middle east for the banking families such as Rothschild.
This is also true.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251211 Jan 5, 2013
911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. That's why US firms get 5% of the oil pumped in Iraq and 0% of the NO OIL pumped in Afghanistan ...... GREAT FREAKIN PLAN MORON !!!!!

hey , why didn't the US go to war when the USS Cole was bombed or the American embassies in Africa !?!?!?!??!

why did the US have NO REPSONSE to those two attacks !?!?!?!?
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed onemale but also those facts point wholesomely that 911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251212 Jan 5, 2013
timesten said it was to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.
Who is right !?!?!?!?!?
Your Ghost wrote:
Stop wasting time with pathetic government trolls.
Everyone knows it was done by the USA/Israel to start wars in the middle east for the banking families such as Rothschild.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251213 Jan 5, 2013
"911 research is my hobby" - timestwit

......... HOW INCREDIBLY SAD !!!!!!!
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think these are? 911 research is my hobby. Unlike your job title of 'child troll' as a job, not a hobby
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251214 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
"911 research is my hobby" - timestwit
......... HOW INCREDIBLY SAD !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Especially since the only "research" he does is collecting Google search engine returns!
DARK ET

Georgetown, KY

#251215 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
911 was an inside job, perpetrated by the US govt for reasons to go to war, and to secure OIL rights in the Mideast. That's why US firms get 5% of the oil pumped in Iraq and 0% of the NO OIL pumped in Afghanistan ...... GREAT FREAKIN PLAN MORON !!!!!
<quoted text>
the major objectives of the Afghan invasion were:
1) to establish military bases for the future invasion of Iran
2) to control the poppy fields (since Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's opium) as drug money is a major source of income that funds the 'war on terror'.
3) to be able to continue the construction of the Trans-Afghan pipeline that will transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea into India which is basically still a British colony.

the whole notion of OBL hiding out in Afghanistan was nothing but a fairytale to get the US military over there. It takes an entire military to hunt for one man?!?!?!? Surely even you are not that stupid and that gullible to believe that are you?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251216 Jan 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with your infatuation of male organs? Dick, balls and big balls.
Sounds to me like you are advertising your wants and desires....
I heard that maybe this guy can help you with your dream wishes
http://memecrunch.com/meme/67LD/prison-rape/i...
Your Kentucky Kousin started it, cazzo.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251217 Jan 5, 2013
Mary Poppins wrote:
<quoted text>Neither would you assmouth.
My ISP appears with every post, puttana.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#251218 Jan 5, 2013
Hey ..... funny that in the 10+ years we've been in Afghanistan not a single mile of the Trans-Afghan pipeline has been built and the project has been scrapped ?!?!?!?!?!

don't talk to me about Afghanistan, I think it was a complete waste of time to invade, we should have bombed them for a month and called it quits as a symbolic gesture
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
the major objectives of the Afghan invasion were:
1) to establish military bases for the future invasion of Iran
2) to control the poppy fields (since Afghanistan produces 90% of the world's opium) as drug money is a major source of income that funds the 'war on terror'.
3) to be able to continue the construction of the Trans-Afghan pipeline that will transport natural gas from the Caspian Sea into India which is basically still a British colony.
the whole notion of OBL hiding out in Afghanistan was nothing but a fairytale to get the US military over there. It takes an entire military to hunt for one man?!?!?!? Surely even you are not that stupid and that gullible to believe that are you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251219 Jan 5, 2013
XYZ wrote:
<quoted text>ALL the evidence? Are you fcking stupid or what?Go back to slurping at the govie douchebag shytmouth.
Too bad for you, the FBI and many government agencies are charged with the duty of collecting evidence and documenting it. Are you saying thousands of government employees all colluded in your hair-brained scheme?
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#251220 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Much like the claim that 9/11 was a pretense/inside job to go to war with Iraq, out of 19 hijackers, perhaps set up one FREEKIN' IRAQI!

If I ever want us to got to war with Zimbabwe, remind me to frame a bunch of Norwegians.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#251221 Jan 5, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You're another boy genius who knows nothing...
False flag has its origins in naval warfare where the use of a flag other than the belligerent's true battle flag as a ruse de guerre, before engaging an enemy has long been acceptable. It is also acceptable in certain circumstances in land warfare, to deceive enemies in similar ways providing that the deception is not perfidious and all such deceptions are discarded before opening fire upon the enemy.
Covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities may be described as being carried out under a false flag or black flag. Operations carried during peace-time by civilian organisation, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organisation behind an operation.
Civilian usage....
While false flag operations originate in warfare and government, they also can occur in civilian settings among certain factions, such as businesses, special interest groups, religions, political ideologies and campaigns for office
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
https://www.google.com/search...
https://www.google.com/search...
Go sit back down with the other big mouths and little brains.
More irrelevant nonsense. Why would anyone visit your links?
DARK ET

Georgetown, KY

#251222 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Hey ..... funny that in the 10+ years we've been in Afghanistan not a single mile of the Trans-Afghan pipeline has been built and the project has been scrapped ?!?!?!?!?!
don't talk to me about Afghanistan, I think it was a complete waste of time to invade, we should have bombed them for a month and called it quits as a symbolic gesture
<quoted text>
so why do you suppose Afghanstan was invaded and is still being occupied even though OBL is gone now?
FUMOFO

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#251223 Jan 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
timesten said it was to secure OIL rights in the Mideast.
Who is right !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
STFU u brainwashed dumbshat. Go watch I pet goat II.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#251224 Jan 5, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
so why do you suppose Afghanstan was invaded and is still being occupied even though OBL is gone now?
Google it!
Capisce

Georgetown, KY

#251225 Jan 5, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Kentucky Kousin started it, cazzo.
and you always follow along like the good little sheeple that you are...it's so easy to mess with you.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#251226 Jan 5, 2013
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppy fields are well protected by American troops.
Mel C

Georgetown, KY

#251227 Jan 5, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text> Poppy fields are well protected by American troops.
yes they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Joe Fortuna 88,519
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 33 min gundee123 1,262
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 35 min truth 665,601
Anyone wanna masturbate on FaceTime together (Jan '14) 2 hr Jmr 8
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,955
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 184,814
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr It aint necessari... 312
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Unruh 977,504
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 hr truth 696
More from around the web