|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no discussion going on that I can see. It is just a bunch of male egos trying to assert themselves as the Alpha male.
You must be kidding me coming up with this crap.
I sense a little chemistry here with wasted and the alpha males on this forum. Whoever that is.
Aw c'mon wasted admit you're a little turned on by all this third grade name calling.
Why else would you be here so much, egging on all these big beautiful male egos?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ha
Hey Isn't That Funny Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Michael Rivero says the U.S. government manipulates information to generate support for military conflicts and the financial factors fueling these wars.
"We're fed this constant diet, by government and corporate media, basically telling us what will get us to do what they want us to do," he observed. However, Rivero pointed to the barrage of media reports concerning WMDs in Iraq, which convinced many Americans to support the war, as a potential watershed moment, since it exposed this manipulation on a grand scale.
The driving force behind these "military adventures," Rivero said, is a desperate attempt by the banking cartel to maintain the dollar as the world's reserve currency.
To that end, he noted that both Iraq and Libya tried to stop using the dollar which led to the subsequent US invasions of those countries.
Chillingly, Rivero warned that China and Russia are "digging their heels in" and seem poised to introduce their own international currencies which would challenge the dollar.
As a result, he lamented, "we face the real risk of a nuclear war to prop up this paper dollar."
Even if such a conflict can be avoided, Rivero suggested that, ultimately, the US government could "collapse from within" or heaven forbid "fall off a fiscal cliff" under the weight of financial mismanagement much like the Soviet Union.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/12/29
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Murica

Hamilton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I'd just like to mention the thousands of victims of this tragedy that seem to be left behind in all the politics. Everyone can agree that evil and corruption was behind this attack so why don't we try to fix the cause before we argue about 'who done it'. If you want to assure the people of this country see justice, try to become a representative yourself and fix things or even contact your current representative! Don't simply argue about it on an internet column.#theamericanproblem

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
You don't understand science at all so it's not surprising that the effect of momentum on a multi ton object eludes you.

Kinda like your complete ignorance regarding the formation of fossil fuels and your idiotic thread claiming an artists rendition of a perigee moon was proof man has never been to the moon.

Funny stuff truck driver!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
This thread is really stupid. Who wants to discuss real issues with the mentally ill?
Well they won't attempt to actually discuss anything so the point is moot anyway.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Klink wrote:
That's just something losers say when their fascist empire is exposed. The nazis used psychiatry to justify their ww2 war crimes.

www.annals-general-psychiatry.com/content/6/1...

There's no science behind psychiatry. It's all OPINIONS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-psychiatry
Oh look, a scientologist!

Say hi to creepy cruise for me!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you stick around? Seems you are the bigger fool for partaking here.
You don't refute the facts all you do is deny them. There is a difference mr TrinstanM or is it Abraxas?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Not for intelligent conversations with you. That's for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they won't attempt to actually discuss anything so the point is moot anyway.
I found that out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you cherry pick my posts then deny everything else...
"Nobody even goes to your links"
Oh really in 3 months
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cCjfC3uLkq...
Does anyone go to your posts? How would you know dufus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense a little chemistry here with wasted and the alpha males on this forum. Whoever that is.
Aw c'mon wasted admit you're a little turned on by all this third grade name calling.
Why else would you be here so much, egging on all these big beautiful male egos?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ha
Hey Isn't That Funny Huh eh !
Yea why the hell not? There isn't any real exchange of ideas since Charlie and me.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea why the hell not? There isn't any real exchange of ideas since Charlie and me.
So sorry charlie and wasted are butt buddy bwunkers now. Kewl Dewd. Who likes to be on top?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha haah
USPS

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

djhixx wrote:
why would the government, that America elected, purposely do this??
how can ppl say the US government knew of these attacks days before it happen and did nothing??
how can ppl say the that Osama Bin Laden is a white man is a costume??
how can ppl say that the collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition and that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down?
Some theorists suggest that the war games being conducted on September 11 were deliberately planned to coincide with the attacks to create confusion.
Some conspiracy theorists claim that Pentagon officials and other members of the government cancelled their flight plans on September 11 and there are claims that US defenses were deliberately disabled.
this is all just bullshit to me.
I dont u facking idiot!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry charlie and wasted are butt buddy bwunkers now. Kewl Dewd. Who likes to be on top?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha haah
If that's meant as an insult, it isn't.

Care to try another one?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a scientologist!
Say hi to creepy cruise for me!
Oh look a govie shiltrol

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look a govie shiltrol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Murica wrote:
I'd just like to mention the thousands of victims of this tragedy that seem to be left behind in all the politics. Everyone can agree that evil and corruption was behind this attack so why don't we try to fix the cause before we argue about 'who done it'. If you want to assure the people of this country see justice, try to become a representative yourself and fix things or even contact your current representative! Don't simply argue about it on an internet column.#theamericanproblem
Left behind is right. These thousands of victims were so much collateral damage for the greater good. Decided for them and all the American people by the dastardly ambitions of a few men at the top of the political garbage heap.
Where is the justice for the thousands that were killed and wounded at Pearl Harbor? Granted the US needed to get in WWII, but was this the way to go about it?
We will see justice when these few men in power who orchestrate and enable such false flag ops are behind bars. And the US is returned to abiding by the Constitution, as it was intended.
Our country was overthrown by a few men in 1913 who wanted the power that comes with controlling the economy of our burgeoning country. With the willing help of the POTUS Woodrow Wilson who was being blackmailed.
Now they are after the economy of the whole planet.
If you think that in order to fix things we should vote correctly or contact our current representative, you have another think coming. These men are just puppets on a cardboard throne. They don’t even really know who pulls their strings. Look what happened to a good President, JFK, who was trying to change the monetary policy of this country He didn’t want to give nuclear weapons to Israel. He didn’t like Operation Northwoods and shitcanned it. He wouldn’t go along with the program TPTB had laid out for him and see where it got him. Killed in full view of the nation by his own government.
If you don’t like what goes on in this forum don’t read it.
“become a representative yourself and fix things or even contact your current representative”
Sounds nice but it’s gonna take more than the above to find any justice in what this country has become.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That’s a Good One Huh eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

1913 – President Woodrow Wilson publishes “The New Freedom” in which he reveals:“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Dec. 23, 1913 – The Federal Reserve (neither federal nor a reserve – it's a privately owned institution) is created. It was planned at a secret meeting in 1910 on Jekyl Island, Georgia, by a group of bankers and politicians, including Col. House. This transfers the power to create money from the American Government to a private group of bankers. The Federal Reserve Act is hastily passed just before the Christmas break. Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.(father of the famed aviator) warns:“This act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this act the invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized.”
1916 – Three years after signing the Federal Reserve Act into law, President Woodrow Wilson observes:“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one that said: I don't click on your links MORON!!!!!
aN wutz raung wit mieee speleEng,that yew caNknot underrctand mee meenings.
comprende' capiche' savvy

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look a govie shiltrol
Oh look a mindless twit who's paranoia and bigotry out weighs his ability to use logic...well another one that is.

And you're a shill for stupidity too!

Good luck with that Dr.Who!

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!
If there was an "insanity check" he wouldn't have a blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 233,161 - 233,180 of250,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

427 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 8 min Dale_Harris 52,602
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min hojo 512,938
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Tide with Beach 682,195
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr forpetesake 110,114
Christian Lies Exposed (Sep '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 45,842
Windows Xp Professional Sp3 Free Download Full ... (Apr '13) 1 hr prince garg 84
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr No Shiite 217,734
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Some1 Else 89,726
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Aura Mytha 596,704
•••
•••
•••