Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything but foolish propaganda. Nobody takes you seriously.
And what do you have you just posted a govie website for your source..
And you still haven't answered this...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
I'll see if your shill genius answers this tomorrow, probably not..... chow

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

but timesten who was 500 miles from WTC 7 on 9/11 said the fires were small ..... who should we believe, a fireman who was there or a retired 60 year old truck driver who was in Pittsfield MA !?!??!?!?!
WasteWater wrote:
Here is some real information about WTC7.
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski
TWOOFERS lie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you have you just posted a govie website for your source..
And you still haven't answered this...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
I'll see if your shill genius answers this tomorrow, probably not..... chow
My last two links didn't come from the government dufus. Besides, many people who work for the government participated in collecting evidence. Are you insinuating that thousands of people are in collusion? That's paranoiac. You might consider the services of a good shrink rather than coming to the internet to troll every day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
but timesten who was 500 miles from WTC 7 on 9/11 said the fires were small ..... who should we believe, a fireman who was there or a retired 60 year old truck driver who was in Pittsfield MA !?!??!?!?!
<quoted text>
He won't believe the fireman because the fireman works for the government. ROTFLMAO, what a dufus.
Just little ole me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.
http://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Just little ole me wrote:
Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.
The funny thing is, that's just about the size of it. The whole thing was like the old KEYSTONE COPS but for real. The advantage they had was the government being big slow and stupid as well as a very good plan and a great deal of misguided courage. The only defense was to keep them off the planes which failed.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, that's just about the size of it. The whole thing was like the old KEYSTONE COPS but for real. The advantage they had was the government being big slow and stupid as well as a very good plan and a great deal of misguided courage. The only defense was to keep them off the planes which failed.
"This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength."
And if you believe this you are truly ignorant, and deserve to be played like a deck of cards.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h aha ha hah
Because Ignorance Is Your Strength
Stay Stupid And Don't Stop Believing In Your Government
Jake Rockswell

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was an "insanity check" he wouldn't have a blog.
BOOOOO!!!
Buck Stickler

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
“...and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.'”
Let’s use some logic. Was Silverstein saying,
“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to blow up my building,”
or was he saying,
“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to withdraw firefighters to prevent further loss of life”?
Be honest,Which statement makes sense, and which is completely absurd?
Next, did Larry Silverstein, a real estate developer, have the world’s largest fire department at his beck and call? Of course not. Larry Silverstein had no say in how firefighting operations in New York City were conducted. He may have liked to think that the FDNY was calling him for a consultation, but that idea is laughable. It was a courtesy call.
“And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
Who made the decision to pull? They. The fire department. Not “Me,” not “We.” They. This is ridiculously obvious to anyone but a Twoof Twit. Does the FDNY demolish buildings with explosives? No, they pull their people away from buildings that are too dangerous to be near. The “we” in “we watched the building collapse” is Silverstein and his wife. Silverstein was not at the WTC site
<quoted text>
Piss on my leg, and I'll call it rain.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JnJ how's it going?
LMAO!!! Talkiing to yourself, how classic!!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Timeten wrote:
you are as stupid as I am fatty<quoted text>
LMAO, you responded to your own co-twoofer!!!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My last two links didn't come from the government dufus. Besides, many people who work for the government participated in collecting evidence. Are you insinuating that thousands of people are in collusion? That's paranoiac. You might consider the services of a good shrink rather than coming to the internet to troll every day.
His shrink told him not to come back anymore since he's beyond help.
Buck Stickler

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

[QUOTE who="I Play With Myself To Ginger From Giligan's Island"]<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Talkiing to yourself, how classic!![/QUOTE] How's mommy been. ;-)
Buck Stickler

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
How would you know, "New" Anonymous ISP Poster?

Besides, why should I care?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength."
And if you believe this you are truly ignorant, and deserve to be played like a deck of cards.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h aha ha hah
Because Ignorance Is Your Strength
Stay Stupid And Don't Stop Believing In Your Government
I neither believe nor disbelieve in the government. I believe in finding out where the evidence leads. You obviously don't care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
More silly labels. Keep grinding your ax.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text> Piss on my leg, and I'll call it rain.
Piss in your mouth and you'll call it a golden shower.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

djhixx wrote:
i can't believe some of y'all are voting 'yes'. idiots.
The U.S. government is a part of
ushering in the New World Order (NWO)
(The One World Government)

They are capable of anything. First they killed our last real president and his brother and son, then there is MLK, then 9/11. They will never stop until Americans say enough is enough. I wish there were a million more Americans like the 1500 professionals (architects, engineers etc) who have the guts to stand up for the truth. It's time to stand up and be counted. It's time to be real Americans. I have had more than enough of this NWO scum. I hope these professionals never quit until they can expose the NWO for what it really is.
Here is the evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 233,021 - 233,040 of255,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

475 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tide with Beach 716,975
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Awesome dr Shrink 598,789
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 530,287
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min An NFL Fan 171,501
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min waleed sadat 114,665
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min number four 223,269
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 56 min WasteWater 3,883
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••