yes

no

well, im not sure

Jake Rockswell

Oklahoma City, OK

#250711 Dec 31, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was an "insanity check" he wouldn't have a blog.
BOOOOO!!!
Buck Stickler

Oklahoma City, OK

#250712 Dec 31, 2012
YellowPissreality wrote:
“...and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.'”
Let’s use some logic. Was Silverstein saying,
“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to blow up my building,”
or was he saying,
“We’ve had such terrible loss of life that it would be wise to withdraw firefighters to prevent further loss of life”?
Be honest,Which statement makes sense, and which is completely absurd?
Next, did Larry Silverstein, a real estate developer, have the world’s largest fire department at his beck and call? Of course not. Larry Silverstein had no say in how firefighting operations in New York City were conducted. He may have liked to think that the FDNY was calling him for a consultation, but that idea is laughable. It was a courtesy call.
“And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
Who made the decision to pull? They. The fire department. Not “Me,” not “We.” They. This is ridiculously obvious to anyone but a Twoof Twit. Does the FDNY demolish buildings with explosives? No, they pull their people away from buildings that are too dangerous to be near. The “we” in “we watched the building collapse” is Silverstein and his wife. Silverstein was not at the WTC site
<quoted text>
Piss on my leg, and I'll call it rain.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#250713 Dec 31, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JnJ how's it going?
LMAO!!! Talkiing to yourself, how classic!!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#250714 Dec 31, 2012
Timeten wrote:
you are as stupid as I am fatty<quoted text>
LMAO, you responded to your own co-twoofer!!!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#250716 Dec 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My last two links didn't come from the government dufus. Besides, many people who work for the government participated in collecting evidence. Are you insinuating that thousands of people are in collusion? That's paranoiac. You might consider the services of a good shrink rather than coming to the internet to troll every day.
His shrink told him not to come back anymore since he's beyond help.
Buck Stickler

Oklahoma City, OK

#250718 Dec 31, 2012
[QUOTE who="I Play With Myself To Ginger From Giligan's Island"]<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Talkiing to yourself, how classic!![/QUOTE] How's mommy been. ;-)
Buck Stickler

Oklahoma City, OK

#250719 Dec 31, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#250720 Dec 31, 2012
Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
How would you know, "New" Anonymous ISP Poster?

Besides, why should I care?

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#250721 Dec 31, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.corbettreport.com/911-a-conspiracy...
"This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength."
And if you believe this you are truly ignorant, and deserve to be played like a deck of cards.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h aha ha hah
Because Ignorance Is Your Strength
Stay Stupid And Don't Stop Believing In Your Government
I neither believe nor disbelieve in the government. I believe in finding out where the evidence leads. You obviously don't care.

Santa Cruz, CA

#250722 Dec 31, 2012
Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao. Waste Water said G Bush appeals to morons, and you're an avid Bush bot. So basically a person on your own team is calling you a moron, yet you're too much of a b*tch to challenge him on it because he's on your team. Lmao.
More silly labels. Keep grinding your ax.

Santa Cruz, CA

#250723 Dec 31, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt.
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#250724 Dec 31, 2012
Buck Stickler wrote:
<quoted text> Piss on my leg, and I'll call it rain.
Piss in your mouth and you'll call it a golden shower.
onemale

Pana, IL

#250725 Dec 31, 2012
djhixx wrote:
i can't believe some of y'all are voting 'yes'. idiots.
The U.S. government is a part of
ushering in the New World Order (NWO)
(The One World Government)

They are capable of anything. First they killed our last real president and his brother and son, then there is MLK, then 9/11. They will never stop until Americans say enough is enough. I wish there were a million more Americans like the 1500 professionals (architects, engineers etc) who have the guts to stand up for the truth. It's time to stand up and be counted. It's time to be real Americans. I have had more than enough of this NWO scum. I hope these professionals never quit until they can expose the NWO for what it really is.
Here is the evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy:

Santa Cruz, CA

#250726 Dec 31, 2012
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. government is a part of
ushering in the New World Order (NWO)
(The One World Government)
They are capable of anything. First they killed our last real president and his brother and son, then there is MLK, then 9/11. They will never stop until Americans say enough is enough. I wish there were a million more Americans like the 1500 professionals (architects, engineers etc) who have the guts to stand up for the truth. It's time to stand up and be counted. It's time to be real Americans. I have had more than enough of this NWO scum. I hope these professionals never quit until they can expose the NWO for what it really is.
Here is the evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =X-V1CiuGMJoXX
More dreams. There is no New World Order. It is a fantasy.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#250727 Dec 31, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I neither believe nor disbelieve in the government. I believe in finding out where the evidence leads. You obviously don't care.
The evidence the government has chosen to show you leads to the lies the government wants you to believe.
There is much more evidence to see but since the govie has chosen to obfuscate it you have missed it. Even if it is right in front of your face you will not see it because the govie says it is not relevant.
Anybody can pick and choose what evidence to follow. You have made your choice and it is exactly in step with the seemingly bungling Keystone Kops govie.
9/11 was a pure WAG THE DOG false flag operation where we either totally framed the ignorant muslims or helped them succeed in order to have an excuse to increase US presence in the Middle East. Just as Israel wants and needs us to.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good Little Piece Of Evidence Huh eh !
onemale

Pana, IL

#250728 Dec 31, 2012
With all due respect to everyone who has an opinion: I'm going to listen to 1500 experts with 20 to 30+ years of experience.
These experts are:
Architects
Structural Engineers
Civil Engineers
Mechanical Engineers
Chemical Engineers
Physicists
Scientists
Building Demolition Experts

If anyone has a different opinion... what are your credentials???

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#250729 Dec 31, 2012
Still nothing from the big mouth shills on this matter of fact I see... Why am I not surprised at their avoiding it....
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

#250730 Dec 31, 2012

#250731 Dec 31, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence the government has chosen to show you leads to the lies the government wants you to believe.
There is much more evidence to see but since the govie has chosen to obfuscate it you have missed it. Even if it is right in front of your face you will not see it because the govie says it is not relevant.
Anybody can pick and choose what evidence to follow. You have made your choice and it is exactly in step with the seemingly bungling Keystone Kops govie.
9/11 was a pure WAG THE DOG false flag operation where we either totally framed the ignorant muslims or helped them succeed in order to have an excuse to increase US presence in the Middle East. Just as Israel wants and needs us to.
Agreed and well said Dr Z...
Here is also where the problem lies and is promoted...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#250732 Dec 31, 2012
because the bombings of the US embassies in Africa or the USS Cole in Yemen wasn't enough to go into the middle east
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 559,296
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min shyam 5,511
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min River Tam 774,848
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 15 min Konny 654
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min lil whispers 604,944
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 42 min andet1987 5,711
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,098
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 175,595
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web