|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand structural failure, just not the way NIST defines it. Besides NIST said they didn't know how building 7 collapsed, all they gave was a theory based on a computer model.
NIST Admits Total Collapse Of Twin Towers Unexplainable
https://www.google.com/search...
The building was seriously damaged by a huge chunk of debris weighing over eight tons. It was also badly damaged by fire. Have you built any buildings yourself? I have. I understand about how buildings are constructed; you don't.

The firefighters monitored it's tilt with a transit.

They pulled their people out and waited for it to come down, which it did.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the motivation behind 9/11, to control world resources, and countries.
These same interests brought the EU together, hows that working out 10 years later? Spain? Greece? France?
These same interests brought the Federal Reserve Act to the U.S.. How'd that work out 10 years later in the Great Depression?
You'd have to be brainwashed to not see this as plain as day.
Oh wait...
Insults Are Easier
I heard that big companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Monsanto were buying (stealing) upper Sahara farmland to grow their frankenfood to feed the one world. They would need some good geo-engineering to provide water. Even frankenfood needs some water. And they also needed a deep water port for shipping. So the UN et al got together and got rid of Gaddafi, stole Libya's gold, set up a new Rothschild Central Bank, and secured a port at Benghazi.
The US's 1930's depression was orchestrated by the Fed just for fun and help set the stage for an economic comeback and usher in WWII.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah
That's A Good One Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The building was seriously damaged by a huge chunk of debris weighing over eight tons. It was also badly damaged by fire. Have you built any buildings yourself? I have. I understand about how buildings are constructed; you don't.
I guess you didn't see the video interview with Giuliani where he says "they decided to pull it, and we watched it come down." He was referring to pulling WTC 7 the building. Not pulling people out of the building.
Your misleading comments are not fooling anybody you fudge packing jack ass.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh ! faggot

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

you are the poster girl for 'Clueless'
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't see the video interview with Giuliani where he says "they decided to pull it, and we watched it come down." He was referring to pulling WTC 7 the building. Not pulling people out of the building.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>The building was seriously damaged by a huge chunk of debris weighing over eight tons. It was also badly damaged by fire. Have you built any buildings yourself? I have. I understand about how buildings are constructed; you don't.

Yet the firefighters where unable to save their own lives in towers 1 and 2, where was this collapse detection device then? Where they unaware of the fires intensity, did they not know planes just struck it?

I don't believe you ever built anything, you spend too much time here being naive to ever have any real world experience.

After all Wastewater, you're the one person in the world who believed that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, before learning the official story, courtesy of troll Charlie. Why did you ever believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, if you had this structural engineering background that made it so obvious to not be?

So now you and Charlie are the best of bros, congratulating each other for thinking alike. You both admit the enjoyment of messing with people, by lying. You, and he, believe lying indicates intelligence, instead of what it truly indicates, lack of character.

Sounds awfully like how the world operates to me.

False flag is a military strategy, it exists in military doctrine, yet you, Wastewater, believe it doesn't exist, or at least wants others to believe it.

You are just a propaganda troll, nothing more.

Remember when I told Gin Martini Troll that official story believers are where those who understand conspiracy are born, you are the pretend rebuttal to that truth.

You simply represent a few trolls who sock it up, accusing others to cover your own tracks, all in an attempt to spread propaganda wherever you can.

You can always tell who a government propagandist is, they repeat themselves, 20 Pilots, steel plating, etc. And they always exhibit no character.

So for you,

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That was Larry Silverstein and it meant pull the firefighters out. That term is never used by demolitions people. That is just more conspiracy mythology. Have you ever thought about what criminal liability it would be to allow people to work in a building rigged with explosives? Have you ever considered the fact that Larry Silverstien and Associates lost almost $2 billion and many more in lost revenues from floor space which will never be replaced? You are just making up stupid stuff that you can't back with even one shred of hard evidence.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The US's 1930's depression was orchestrated by the Fed just for fun and help set the stage for an economic comeback and usher in WWII.
Hitler was in on it too

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>and when you get cancer go to an auto mechanic to cure you Retard
Do you know how bad your analogy is?

All people live in a physical world, we simply live in physics. All people have some understanding of physics because its all around us.

Few people understand cancer, because its not part of their daily lives.

So keep pissing on reality, coward.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>
Yet the firefighters where unable to save their own lives in towers 1 and 2, where was this collapse detection device then? Where they unaware of the fires intensity, did they not know planes just struck it?
I don't believe you ever built anything, you spend too much time here being naive to ever have any real world experience.
After all Wastewater, you're the one person in the world who believed that 9/11 was a government conspiracy, before learning the official story, courtesy of troll Charlie. Why did you ever believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, if you had this structural engineering background that made it so obvious to not be?
So now you and Charlie are the best of bros, congratulating each other for thinking alike. You both admit the enjoyment of messing with people, by lying. You, and he, believe lying indicates intelligence, instead of what it truly indicates, lack of character.
Sounds awfully like how the world operates to me.
False flag is a military strategy, it exists in military doctrine, yet you, Wastewater, believe it doesn't exist, or at least wants others to believe it.
You are just a propaganda troll, nothing more.
Remember when I told Gin Martini Troll that official story believers are where those who understand conspiracy are born, you are the pretend rebuttal to that truth.
You simply represent a few trolls who sock it up, accusing others to cover your own tracks, all in an attempt to spread propaganda wherever you can.
You can always tell who a government propagandist is, they repeat themselves, 20 Pilots, steel plating, etc. And they always exhibit no character.
So for you,
Insults Are Easier
You are correct. They decided to cut their losses in WTC7. The twin towers were probably not monitored. There was no time. WTC7 was monitored with a simple transit. Why are you making up an imaginary device?

You don't even know what a transit is yet you judge my qualifications? You must be kidding me.

Why did I believe a conspiracy? The same as you. I was influenced by nonsense rather than delving deeply into what fit and what did not. In the end, there was only one possibility which is, no conspiracy.

What lies? You are fabricating that too aren't you?

Propaganda? The conspiracy stuff is propaganda and poorly constructed around a false premise.

The 20 pilots are the least convincing piece of the puzzle. Why do you keep bringing them up? In fact, if you go look at the 911 propaganda sites, you will see them compare plane crashes. They fail to distinguish between what could be called "crash landings" and "full on impacts." Crash landings breaks the plane apart into large chunks. Full on impacts shatter the plane and the people just like a bug on a windshield. You have to be a complete moron to buy the conspiracy nonsense posted out there by a bunch of arm chair quarter-backs who weren't even there.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler was in on it too

You are too stupid to even address, but Aussies make me laugh.

Have another drink, oy, oy, oy!

Insults Are Easier

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Ah for a guy that claims a degree changed his mind why is the below a cut a paste and contains nothing from his degree in his analysis.
PS: WTC 7 was hit by a multi ton chunk of the North Tower and the idea and of them fell spontaneously is false. All fell long after impact and much fire.
<quoted text>
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has 1100 or so experts and has proved nothing to dated as with the whole of twoof movement,so lets wish the guy some luck with his analysis where all others have failed.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Must I really pull your quote up to prove what you said, is honesty really too much to ask? Do you not enjoy messing with people?

What takes too long to set up, yet requires no mechanical device?

Explain, oh purveyor of dishonesty.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has 1100 or so experts and has proved nothing to dated as with the whole of twoof movement,so lets wish the guy some luck with his analysis where all others have failed.
They appear to be a club of paranoid snivelers.

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>
You are too stupid to even address, but Aussies make me laugh.
Have another drink, oy, oy, oy!
Insults Are Easier
I tried to dumb my self down and address it,but it's hard to address bullshite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Must I really pull your quote up to prove what you said, is honesty really too much to ask? Do you not enjoy messing with people?
What takes too long to set up, yet requires no mechanical device?
Explain, oh purveyor of dishonesty.
Insults Are Easier
Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

How can a person speak intelligently about WTC7 without knowing what a transit is or the fact that the NYC fire department used one to measure the amount of tilt?

I guess it is more fun to whine about an imaginary conspiracy that to consider any relevant facts.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>They appear to be a club of paranoid snivelers.
Ok, are you a psychologist too?

Well, thanks for proving

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Why read a reasonable explanation about WTC7 and learn something rather than parroting conspiracy propaganda?

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobodyís going into 7, thereís creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...
I know what surveyor equipment looks like. Drive by them all the time.

You'll just cackle on and on, missing important points, to focus on irrelevancy to try and prove your not a brainwashed shill/troll/liar.

Have a great Saturday, hope its as entertaining as your everyday you troll here.

And chant to yourself, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist.

Then chant, Larry Silverstein did not orchestrate 9/11, so therefore, the official story is the only story that makes sense, over and over.

Then chant, I am not brainwashed, etc, etc...

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

who are you kiddng, you don't know shit about physics Retardo

and an oncologist is a professional with years of education to undertsand cancer the same way a structural engineer has years of education to undertsand how buildings stand and fall

Smarten up Buffoon
<quoted text>
Do you know how bad your analogy is?
All people live in a physical world, we simply live in physics. All people have some understanding of physics because its all around us.
Few people understand cancer, because its not part of their daily lives.
So keep pissing on reality, coward.
Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 232,861 - 232,880 of255,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

426 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 4 min andet1987 3,876
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,140
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Tide with Beach 716,707
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min WildWeirdWillie 171,457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min BenAdam 598,770
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 22 min andet1987 161
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Hidingfromyou 93,236
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr TheBlackSheep 223,214
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••