created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,482 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
232,821 - 232,840 of 257,740 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250572
Dec 30, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Larry Silverstein and it meant pull the firefighters out. That term is never used by demolitions people. That is just more conspiracy mythology. Have you ever thought about what criminal liability it would be to allow people to work in a building rigged with explosives? Have you ever considered the fact that Larry Silverstien and Associates lost almost $2 billion and many more in lost revenues from floor space which will never be replaced? You are just making up stupid stuff that you can't back with even one shred of hard evidence.
.
Wasted you are right it was not Giuliani it was Silverstein who said
.
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
.
Now if he was referring to getting people or NYFD out of WTC 7, he would have said "pull them", not "pull it"
.
Quite obviously he was referring to the building. "pull it" = pull the building. Which quite obviously was supposed to be hit by a plane or something which did not happen and so to keep from being found out they went ahead and dropped the building like WTC 1 & 2.
.
"Pull it" is a common phrase amongst CD companies meaning "start the demolition process." There is no other meaning. Certainly not "get the men out of the building" which would have been "pull them".
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
Still Funny Huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250573
Dec 30, 2012
 
JoshBoss wrote:
You people do know that this forum is crawling with shills right. Shills are very real, I've seen them all over youtube. They job is to create doubt and take the conversation on these useless tangents. Many FBI agents have come out about these activities. The Canandian government was caught trolling political forums a few years ago also. They are ALL over the internet. I mean, if these crazy fucks will blow up 3 skyscrapers, infiltrate the media, and take over the government, don't you think they'll try and control public opinion on the internet too
Stupids very real too.

Thanks for your excellent example!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250574
Dec 30, 2012
 
and NIETHER Silverstein or the fire commander were in the demolition business ?!?!?!?!?!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Wasted you are right it was not Giuliani it was Silverstein who said
.
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
.
Now if he was referring to getting people or NYFD out of WTC 7, he would have said "pull them", not "pull it"
.
Quite obviously he was referring to the building. "pull it" = pull the building. Which quite obviously was supposed to be hit by a plane or something which did not happen and so to keep from being found out they went ahead and dropped the building like WTC 1 & 2.
.
"Pull it" is a common phrase amongst CD companies meaning "start the demolition process." There is no other meaning. Certainly not "get the men out of the building" which would have been "pull them".
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
Still Funny Huh eh !

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250575
Dec 30, 2012
 
Happy New Year to you and your family Pie !!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Good grief, twoof never sleeps and the dumb never stops.
Hey Fontane, you're a truck driver and have admitted you haven't got a clue about anything related to science.
That's why you're so susceptible to charlatans.
Grow up fool.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250576
Dec 30, 2012
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wasted you are right it was not Giuliani it was Silverstein who said
.
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
.
Now if he was referring to getting people or NYFD out of WTC 7, he would have said "pull them", not "pull it"
.
Quite obviously he was referring to the building. "pull it" = pull the building. Which quite obviously was supposed to be hit by a plane or something which did not happen and so to keep from being found out they went ahead and dropped the building like WTC 1 & 2.
.
"Pull it" is a common phrase amongst CD companies meaning "start the demolition process." There is no other meaning. Certainly not "get the men out of the building" which would have been "pull them".
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
Still Funny Huh eh !
Did he mention elevators that can't go up or down oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots?

Oh sorry, that was you!

Merry x-mas psycho!
Porkie Path

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250578
Dec 30, 2012
 
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Good grief, twoof never sleeps and the dumb never stops.
Hey Fontane, you're a truck driver and have admitted you haven't got a clue about anything related to science.
That's why you're so susceptible to charlatans.
Grow up fool.
your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250580
Dec 30, 2012
 
an your Dr Zordez sock is getting old son
Porkie Path wrote:
<quoted text>
your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250581
Dec 30, 2012
 
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to you and your family Pie !!!!
Thanks, same to you and yours:-)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250582
Dec 30, 2012
 
Porkie Path wrote:
<quoted text>your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?
Space beams from space.

Go back to sleep junkie.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250583
Dec 30, 2012
 
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>ASCE is an independent orginization and they agree with NIST
Not to mention the plethora of independent labs that conducted various tests for the NIST report.

The issue for gullible morons like Ignorance is Bliss isn't independence of the scientists who worked on the NIST report, it's the results of the tests they conducted.

We all know they'll only accept one result and that that result is pre-determined by their ideology of hate. The fact they pretend otherwise is just the punch line to a poorly supported joke.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250584
Dec 30, 2012
 
RADEKT wrote:
and NIETHER Silverstein or the fire commander were in the demolition business ?!?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
In your business "pull it" refers to masturbating in the coat closet during lunch hour.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One Huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250585
Dec 30, 2012
 
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Must I really pull your quote up to prove what you said, is honesty really too much to ask? Do you not enjoy messing with people?

What takes too long to set up, yet requires no mechanical device?

Explain, oh purveyor of dishonesty.

Insults Are Easier
Oh the delicious irony!

Steel plating.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250587
Dec 30, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...
I use transits daily.

It takes about 5 minutes to set up and level.

Amazing how these conspiranoids try hand waving away anything that proves their delusions wrong.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250588
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Some stand out factors.....

1. Some of the supposed hijackers turned up alive after 911. Mistaken identity was said. Then why are the mistakes still on the pictures lineup? why were they never removed?

2. No credible security camera footage of 19 men boarding the planes, just a few blurry ones of 2 or three.

3. No 757 wreckage at the Pentagon. at least none to speak of.

4. Same goes for flight 93

5. Reason to go to war.... was that OBL was behind 911...Later it was said he was not wanted for 911.

6. Bldg 7 falls into its own footprint because of a few small fires.

7. Both NIST and the 911 Commission have lies within their pages.

8. Explosions heard by many, before and during the collapse, from sub level areas

9. Operation Northwoods was a written confession detailing that the govt. is fully capable of engaging a 911 scenario.

10. Israels Mossad had people on the ground in NY celebrating the crash while filming it.

11. Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq, just so he could override the UN's protocols for going to war. He also lied about seeing the first plane crash on the schools TV

12. Motive ..... to secure oil reserves for the future, being that if the US runs out of oil it is dead on the ground and will fall.

13. What was burning in the sub level areas of the WTC for months after the collapse? Molten metals have to have a relative heat source to retain the state of molten, or even cherry red.

14.Why no intel about what that molten material was when they reached the final salvage clean up days?

15.Where's the many roof top cameras footage and heliport footage from the Pentagon?
.
An old saying goes "better a few should be sacrificed for the well being of the majority.
There are to many unanswered Q's and false impressions of the 911's story.
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/28/study-h...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250589
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timesten wrote:
Some stand out factors.....

1. Some of the supposed hijackers turned up alive after 911. Mistaken identity was said. Then why are the mistakes still on the pictures lineup? why were they never removed?

2. No credible security camera footage of 19 men boarding the planes, just a few blurry ones of 2 or three.

3. No 757 wreckage at the Pentagon. at least none to speak of.

4. Same goes for flight 93

5. Reason to go to war.... was that OBL was behind 911...Later it was said he was not wanted for 911.

6. Bldg 7 falls into its own footprint because of a few small fires.

7. Both NIST and the 911 Commission have lies within their pages.

8. Explosions heard by many, before and during the collapse, from sub level areas

9. Operation Northwoods was a written confession detailing that the govt. is fully capable of engaging a 911 scenario.

10. Israels Mossad had people on the ground in NY celebrating the crash while filming it.

11. Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq, just so he could override the UN's protocols for going to war. He also lied about seeing the first plane crash on the schools TV

12. Motive ..... to secure oil reserves for the future, being that if the US runs out of oil it is dead on the ground and will fall.

13. What was burning in the sub level areas of the WTC for months after the collapse? Molten metals have to have a relative heat source to retain the state of molten, or even cherry red.

14.Why no intel about what that molten material was when they reached the final salvage clean up days?

15.Where's the many roof top cameras footage and heliport footage from the Pentagon?
.
An old saying goes "better a few should be sacrificed for the well being of the majority.
There are to many unanswered Q's and false impressions of the 911's story.
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/28/study-h...
All long debunked myths.

But good enough to fool a fossil fuel denying young earth creationist truck driver with severe paranoia!

Good luck with that abba!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250590
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RADEKT wrote:
Happy New Year to you and your family Pie !!!!
<quoted text>
Shill buds who are close
http://img.wiocha.pl/images/f/d/fdab7a8c69359...
.
in case you missed he memo...
http://www.joke-portal.com/kissing_ass.jpg
.
Also...still waiting for your reply here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250591
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice resume you got their yourself Pigpie

Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
.
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post ....
#160038 Opening Statement
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
.
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
.
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

At least you made it to the Shiltrols Hall of Shame
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
But you, being a stay at home shill, have all the answers to everything, because you are always right about everything and everyone else is wrong. Get real Porklitter, you are just another blind sheeple, in the herd of many blind govie sheeple ..
https://www.google.com/search...

BaaaaaaaaOink..... They go together..
https://www.google.com/search...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250592
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Shill buds who are close
http://img.wiocha.pl/images/f/d/fdab7a8c69359...
.
in case you missed he memo...
http://www.joke-portal.com/kissing_ass.jpg
.
Also...still waiting for your reply here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Oh man child, you're so insolent!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250593
Dec 30, 2012
 
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The COINTELPRO
Silverstein was leased the towers just prior to the 9/11 event as the fallguy. The billionaire insider was likely in on it and has been in no trouble for his part. He was put on PBS where he famously said "pull it" for the alternative media spin ran by the feds who did 9/11 who then blame "israel".
Nelson Rockefeller ordered the towers built when he was NY governor. Nelson went on to be VP under Gerald Ford. The twin towers were even nicknamed after the Rockefeller brothers: Nelson and David.
www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/...
Same with the supposed "dancing israelis". This is just federal created disinfo "dancing FBI". We know who did 9/11: Washington 100%, not Israel or any Jewish conspiracy.
Pure nonsense. Not a shred of truth in any of it. It was leased a long time before. Just more propaganda.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250594
Dec 30, 2012
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Shill buds who are close
http://img.wiocha.pl/images/f/d/fdab7a8c69359...
.
in case you missed he memo...
http://www.joke-portal.com/kissing_ass.jpg
.
Also...still waiting for your reply here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
I tried to have an exchange with you. You didn't participate.

Nobody even goes to your links or takes you seriously because you are just another troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min curiouslu 732,397
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 12 min Some1 Else 16,442
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min Classic 1,761
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 19 min Myrandy Cumgrove 193
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min CunningLinguist 226,138
These Honorable Men 24 min Carla34 5
Is A Race War Brewing? 32 min Toshi Sanyo 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min dirty white boy- 599,723
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min bacon hater 94,599
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min atemcowboy 538,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••