yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#250622 Dec 30, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they won't attempt to actually discuss anything so the point is moot anyway.
I found that out.

Santa Cruz, CA

#250623 Dec 30, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you cherry pick my posts then deny everything else...
"Nobody even goes to your links"
Oh really in 3 months
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cCjfC3uLkq...
Does anyone go to your posts? How would you know dufus?

Santa Cruz, CA

#250624 Dec 30, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense a little chemistry here with wasted and the alpha males on this forum. Whoever that is.
Aw c'mon wasted admit you're a little turned on by all this third grade name calling.
Why else would you be here so much, egging on all these big beautiful male egos?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ha
Hey Isn't That Funny Huh eh !
Yea why the hell not? There isn't any real exchange of ideas since Charlie and me.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#250626 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea why the hell not? There isn't any real exchange of ideas since Charlie and me.
So sorry charlie and wasted are butt buddy bwunkers now. Kewl Dewd. Who likes to be on top?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha haah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
USPS

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#250627 Dec 30, 2012
djhixx wrote:
why would the government, that America elected, purposely do this??
how can ppl say the US government knew of these attacks days before it happen and did nothing??
how can ppl say the that Osama Bin Laden is a white man is a costume??
how can ppl say that the collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition and that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down?
Some theorists suggest that the war games being conducted on September 11 were deliberately planned to coincide with the attacks to create confusion.
Some conspiracy theorists claim that Pentagon officials and other members of the government cancelled their flight plans on September 11 and there are claims that US defenses were deliberately disabled.
this is all just bullshit to me.
I dont u facking idiot!!!

Santa Cruz, CA

#250628 Dec 30, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry charlie and wasted are butt buddy bwunkers now. Kewl Dewd. Who likes to be on top?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha haah
If that's meant as an insult, it isn't.

Care to try another one?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#250629 Dec 30, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, a scientologist!
Say hi to creepy cruise for me!
Oh look a govie shiltrol
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#250630 Dec 30, 2012
you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look a govie shiltrol

#250631 Dec 30, 2012
Murica wrote:
I'd just like to mention the thousands of victims of this tragedy that seem to be left behind in all the politics. Everyone can agree that evil and corruption was behind this attack so why don't we try to fix the cause before we argue about 'who done it'. If you want to assure the people of this country see justice, try to become a representative yourself and fix things or even contact your current representative! Don't simply argue about it on an internet column.#theamericanproblem
Left behind is right. These thousands of victims were so much collateral damage for the greater good. Decided for them and all the American people by the dastardly ambitions of a few men at the top of the political garbage heap.
Where is the justice for the thousands that were killed and wounded at Pearl Harbor? Granted the US needed to get in WWII, but was this the way to go about it?
We will see justice when these few men in power who orchestrate and enable such false flag ops are behind bars. And the US is returned to abiding by the Constitution, as it was intended.
Our country was overthrown by a few men in 1913 who wanted the power that comes with controlling the economy of our burgeoning country. With the willing help of the POTUS Woodrow Wilson who was being blackmailed.
Now they are after the economy of the whole planet.
If you think that in order to fix things we should vote correctly or contact our current representative, you have another think coming. These men are just puppets on a cardboard throne. They don’t even really know who pulls their strings. Look what happened to a good President, JFK, who was trying to change the monetary policy of this country He didn’t want to give nuclear weapons to Israel. He didn’t like Operation Northwoods and shitcanned it. He wouldn’t go along with the program TPTB had laid out for him and see where it got him. Killed in full view of the nation by his own government.
If you don’t like what goes on in this forum don’t read it.
“become a representative yourself and fix things or even contact your current representative”
Sounds nice but it’s gonna take more than the above to find any justice in what this country has become.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That’s a Good One Huh eh !

#250632 Dec 30, 2012
1913 – President Woodrow Wilson publishes “The New Freedom” in which he reveals:“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Dec. 23, 1913 – The Federal Reserve (neither federal nor a reserve – it's a privately owned institution) is created. It was planned at a secret meeting in 1910 on Jekyl Island, Georgia, by a group of bankers and politicians, including Col. House. This transfers the power to create money from the American Government to a private group of bankers. The Federal Reserve Act is hastily passed just before the Christmas break. Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh Sr.(father of the famed aviator) warns:“This act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this act the invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized.”
1916 – Three years after signing the Federal Reserve Act into law, President Woodrow Wilson observes:“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

#250634 Dec 30, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one that said: I don't click on your links MORON!!!!!
aN wutz raung wit mieee speleEng,that yew caNknot underrctand mee meenings.
comprende' capiche' savvy

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#250635 Dec 30, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look a govie shiltrol
Oh look a mindless twit who's paranoia and bigotry out weighs his ability to use logic...well another one that is.

And you're a shill for stupidity too!

Good luck with that Dr.Who!

Calgary, Canada

#250636 Dec 30, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>you should really SPELL CHECK your website, there are at least two dozen spelling errors on the main page LMAO !!!!!!!
If there was an "insanity check" he wouldn't have a blog.

Calgary, Canada

#250637 Dec 30, 2012
Tom (I'm not israelity) Fontaine was asked for his resume but because his mouth is always gaped open and his ears shut tight he thought they asked for "posts from today" and showed them this,

Tom Fontaines vulgar sock wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA

YEAH RIGHT!

That syphilitic w-*hore hasn't seen a d-îck in ages.
But it's true that i'm the only one fcking her ugly daughter.

Nah
she's fingering her infected c-*unt out of frustration for not having seen a d-_ick in ages.

Hey PorkTurd... he is and i am not.
LÕÕK another unconfutable PROOF:
----------> jtlyk
RAOTFFLMFAO

Hey porkturd do you wipe your d_*ick on your mom's underwear after you done fcking your daughter?

Would you like some more tea Polly Pissy Pants? Oh yes Tommy, I would love some. Why are you so cool? I don't know Polly Pissy Pants, i just am.

I'll suck Jinn's c-ock any time of the day -any day.
Just call me on my mobile and i'll be there for you Jinn!

FCK OFF YOU bastards and w-hores!
I am the one and only!
The others are SICKENING CLONES!

Hey b--astard p-edophile r-etard here is the answer.(damn Topix filters).
1. you probably have missed the few posts where i said i'm now 4 + years posting on Topix, long before you started cloning my nick.
2. Tom has posted from Wynantskill untill a couple of weeks ago.
Now get back to fck your mom, the bitch is calling you.

No one gives a fcking schittt about that loser, you fcking pedophile retard.
Besides you, that is.
Get a life b+astard pedo.

Hey retard don't you know you'll go blind masturbating your mind that way?
Than again it wouldn't be that bad an occurrence.

Thanks ... but i think i'll pass!
But i once did fck one turkish burqa-clad w-hore in Istambul.
I still vividly remember how she lifted the burqa to reveal a scary hairy c'unt!
Say, do they still sell dope in Sultan Ahmet?
Ate lovely fish around the Galatasaray bridge too!

I told him countless times to fck off!
But he won't give up trolling, the bastard!
Also, the MODS are something else alright!
They are the fathers and mothers of my future w-hores!

Hey muzzieturd get someone to translate that fcking gibberish into understandable english!
By the way, glad you survived last drone attack.
Keep running and you just might make it ... to your thirties!

Yeah right you fcking muzzie savage beast!
LMAOOOO
Aiming for my back ... no guts to stab me on my chest huh?
Fck you muzzie!

Fck you retarded perfessor my azzz!
Your an idiot and a f***aggot too!
Fcking azzzzhole!
Of course vulgar-tommy can't figure out why he didn't get the job.

Calgary, Canada

#250638 Dec 30, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
For those not prone to heavy drooling,

http://www.public-action.com/911/jmcm/sciam/

http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911nutphy...

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/0112/Eag...

http://www.implosionworld.com/wtc.htm

http://www.jnani.org/mrking/writings/911/king...

http://www.debunking911.com/

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Main_Page

http://11-settembre.blogspot.ca/2007/04/engli...

http://forums.randi.org/local_links.php...

http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/2012/...

Commence hand waving and ad hom attacks, but no substance from TEAM TWOOF...

Calgary, Canada

#250639 Dec 30, 2012
Timesten wrote:
5500 divided by 100 is approx 50 hits per day or about 2 an hour.
Don't forget to clear cookies barb!

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#250640 Dec 30, 2012
I have to go to your site so I can report you to Google for copyright infringement
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>

#250641 Dec 30, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Your guys?
Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.
Thats your dishonesty, or your lack of logic at work, or both.
Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.
I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.
If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.
Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.
A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.
But reason has an issue with you, doesn't it?
And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.
Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.
All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.
Insults Are Easier
Agreed and well said IAE

#250642 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to have an exchange with you. You didn't participate.
Nobody even goes to your links or takes you seriously because you are just another troll.
Let's see who participates on this one.......
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for intelligent conversations with you. That's for sure.
Mr Waste Water,(now that's what I call a real intelligent choice for a nick on a public worldwide forum) lotsa class. Sort of like Porkpie Hat. Where do you guys come from, the out house next to the barns trough.

No let's see here RADEKT, Porkpie, Jinn, Say the Truth and a few others couldn't/wouldn't reply to this. So would you care to take a shot at it, why with all of that scholastic intellect that you claim to have, you should have no problem, eh?
Answer the Q' there.
And then if you would/could kindly, answer this one also, because the barber shop quartet, listed above, surely couldn't/wouldn't....
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T80OHV1...
Let's see what all of your debunking rhetoric and scholastic, researched knowledge comes up with on these. And let's dissect the two Q's, in full depth, no stone left unturned.

Parley'

#250643 Dec 30, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
I have to go to your site so I can report you to Google for copyright infringement
<quoted text>
You said that 3 months ago and to fyi....
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
And it's on my pages.....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kwTLVGeE-DY/T6ld2e8... !.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 6 min Khatru 833
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min scaritual 778,468
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min USA Born 560,514
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Just American 4,898
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 45 min lokito 11
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ugly Truth from d... 605,347
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Just American 1,030
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr risque 137
More from around the web