Since: Jun 07

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

maybe you should find out what Lt Col Steve O'Brien said since his C-130 nearly collided with and then followed Flight 77 until it crashed into the Pentagon
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The only pics at the Pentagon I've seen were not of any jumbo jet, planted after the fact, not at the Pentagon at all or photoshopped. The pics of the actual Pentagon itself are not consistent with a plane crash.
www.liveleak
.com/view?i=b66_1311200020
censored video!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

ASCE is an independent orginization and they agree with NIST
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose truth will create a complete narrative when the crime scene is returned from the scrapyards of China and can be analyzed by independent scientists not intent on covering up.
Then we can just create a computer simulation of drone missile painted in AA colors striking the Pentagon that also shows witnesses being coerced and evidence being planted.
After that we can arrest all of the Bilderberg hosts over the last 40 years and make them confess to the crimes they perpetrate on the governments and public people of the world.
Just to make a complete narrative and connect all the dots, so unthinking brainwashed people without logic themselves can have one to hold on to.
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Good grief, twoof never sleeps and the dumb never stops.

Hey Fontane, you're a truck driver and have admitted you haven't got a clue about anything related to science.

That's why you're so susceptible to charlatans.

Grow up fool.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Your guys?

Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.

Thats your dishonesty, or your lack of logic at work, or both.

Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.

I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.

If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.

Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.

A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.

But reason has an issue with you, doesn't it?

And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.

Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.

All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

What logic!

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I suppose truth will create a complete narrative when the crime scene is returned from the scrapyards of China and can be analyzed by independent scientists not intent on covering up.

Then we can just create a computer simulation of drone missile painted in AA colors striking the Pentagon that also shows witnesses being coerced and evidence being planted.

After that we can arrest all of the Bilderberg hosts over the last 40 years and make them confess to the crimes they perpetrate on the governments and public people of the world.

Just to make a complete narrative and connect all the dots, so unthinking brainwashed people without logic themselves can have one to hold on to.

Insults Are Easier
The vast majority of the steel stayed in the US and all was inspected.

Plus there's that little issue of PMI conducted for material analysis that would have exposed anything nefarious.

Ya got anything that doesn't amount to mindlessly regurgitating stupid twoofer talking points?

Oh sorry, you're a twoofer...of course you don't!

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
Side-by-side video of the controlled demolition of building 7 on 9/11 2001, compared to another controlled demolition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How about a comparison that includes audio wendy?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Larry Silverstein and it meant pull the firefighters out. That term is never used by demolitions people. That is just more conspiracy mythology. Have you ever thought about what criminal liability it would be to allow people to work in a building rigged with explosives? Have you ever considered the fact that Larry Silverstien and Associates lost almost $2 billion and many more in lost revenues from floor space which will never be replaced? You are just making up stupid stuff that you can't back with even one shred of hard evidence.
Wasted you are right it was not Giuliani it was Silverstein who said
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
Now if he was referring to getting people or NYFD out of WTC 7, he would have said "pull them", not "pull it"
Quite obviously he was referring to the building. "pull it" = pull the building. Which quite obviously was supposed to be hit by a plane or something which did not happen and so to keep from being found out they went ahead and dropped the building like WTC 1 & 2.
"Pull it" is a common phrase amongst CD companies meaning "start the demolition process." There is no other meaning. Certainly not "get the men out of the building" which would have been "pull them".
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
Still Funny Huh eh !

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

JoshBoss wrote:
You people do know that this forum is crawling with shills right. Shills are very real, I've seen them all over youtube. They job is to create doubt and take the conversation on these useless tangents. Many FBI agents have come out about these activities. The Canandian government was caught trolling political forums a few years ago also. They are ALL over the internet. I mean, if these crazy fucks will blow up 3 skyscrapers, infiltrate the media, and take over the government, don't you think they'll try and control public opinion on the internet too
Stupids very real too.

Thanks for your excellent example!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

and NIETHER Silverstein or the fire commander were in the demolition business ?!?!?!?!?!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
"I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse." –Larry Silverstein
Now if he was referring to getting people or NYFD out of WTC 7, he would have said "pull them", not "pull it"
Quite obviously he was referring to the building. "pull it" = pull the building. Which quite obviously was supposed to be hit by a plane or something which did not happen and so to keep from being found out they went ahead and dropped the building like WTC 1 & 2.
"Pull it" is a common phrase amongst CD companies meaning "start the demolition process." There is no other meaning. Certainly not "get the men out of the building" which would have been "pull them".
Still Funny Huh eh !

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Happy New Year to you and your family Pie !!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Hey Fontane, you're a truck driver and have admitted you haven't got a clue about anything related to science.
Grow up fool.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Still Funny Huh eh !
Did he mention elevators that can't go up or down oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots?

Oh sorry, that was you!

Merry x-mas psycho!
Porkie Path

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Grow up fool.
your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

an your Dr Zordez sock is getting old son
Porkie Path wrote:
<quoted text>
your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year to you and your family Pie !!!!
Thanks, same to you and yours:-)

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Porkie Path wrote:
<quoted text>your insults are getting tiresome and only making you shills look really desperate at this point, are you ever going to grow up?
Space beams from space.

Go back to sleep junkie.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>ASCE is an independent orginization and they agree with NIST
Not to mention the plethora of independent labs that conducted various tests for the NIST report.

The issue for gullible morons like Ignorance is Bliss isn't independence of the scientists who worked on the NIST report, it's the results of the tests they conducted.

We all know they'll only accept one result and that that result is pre-determined by their ideology of hate. The fact they pretend otherwise is just the punch line to a poorly supported joke.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
and NIETHER Silverstein or the fire commander were in the demolition business ?!?!?!?!?!
<quoted text>
In your business "pull it" refers to masturbating in the coat closet during lunch hour.
That's A Good One Huh eh !

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Must I really pull your quote up to prove what you said, is honesty really too much to ask? Do you not enjoy messing with people?

What takes too long to set up, yet requires no mechanical device?

Explain, oh purveyor of dishonesty.

Insults Are Easier
Oh the delicious irony!

Steel plating.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...
I use transits daily.

It takes about 5 minutes to set up and level.

Amazing how these conspiranoids try hand waving away anything that proves their delusions wrong.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Some stand out factors.....

1. Some of the supposed hijackers turned up alive after 911. Mistaken identity was said. Then why are the mistakes still on the pictures lineup? why were they never removed?

2. No credible security camera footage of 19 men boarding the planes, just a few blurry ones of 2 or three.

3. No 757 wreckage at the Pentagon. at least none to speak of.

4. Same goes for flight 93

5. Reason to go to war.... was that OBL was behind 911...Later it was said he was not wanted for 911.

6. Bldg 7 falls into its own footprint because of a few small fires.

7. Both NIST and the 911 Commission have lies within their pages.

8. Explosions heard by many, before and during the collapse, from sub level areas

9. Operation Northwoods was a written confession detailing that the govt. is fully capable of engaging a 911 scenario.

10. Israels Mossad had people on the ground in NY celebrating the crash while filming it.

11. Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq, just so he could override the UN's protocols for going to war. He also lied about seeing the first plane crash on the schools TV

12. Motive ..... to secure oil reserves for the future, being that if the US runs out of oil it is dead on the ground and will fall.

13. What was burning in the sub level areas of the WTC for months after the collapse? Molten metals have to have a relative heat source to retain the state of molten, or even cherry red.

14.Why no intel about what that molten material was when they reached the final salvage clean up days?

15.Where's the many roof top cameras footage and heliport footage from the Pentagon?
An old saying goes "better a few should be sacrificed for the well being of the majority.
There are to many unanswered Q's and false impressions of the 911's story.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Read more: http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/28/study-h...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 536,950
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 729,872
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min WildWeirdWillie 172,892
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Believer 225,606
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 22 min Ricky F 23,922
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 22 min Falcon 661
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min joonie parasite 117,763
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Just 103
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 17 hr anonymous 143

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••