• no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
232,801 - 232,820 of 257,997 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

#250546 Dec 29, 2012
Yes, she is blond, six foot tall, Scandinavian, and incredibly beautiful ..... but please feel free to live vicariously through me

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to pawn your blond girlfriend off she's yours for life.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/ $(KGrHqJHJCIE7y8Wf,coBPFer0(2w !~~60_35.JPG

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#250547 Dec 29, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what surveyor equipment looks like. Drive by them all the time.
You'll just cackle on and on, missing important points, to focus on irrelevancy to try and prove your not a brainwashed shill/troll/liar.
Have a great Saturday, hope its as entertaining as your everyday you troll here.
And chant to yourself, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist.
Then chant, Larry Silverstein did not orchestrate 9/11, so therefore, the official story is the only story that makes sense, over and over.
Then chant, I am not brainwashed, etc, etc...
Insults Are Easier
Your guys posted the link to the Saudi who was ordered to give visas to the hijackers. No hijacker huh? False flags?

Remote controlled planes?

See how your stuff doesn't add up? Why issue visas to non-existent hijackers? Duh?

BTW, I posted pictures of the flight 77 wreakage at the Pentagon.

Missle huh? Twenty pilots are wrong dude.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#250549 Dec 29, 2012

#250550 Dec 29, 2012
Side-by-side video of the controlled demolition of building 7 on 9/11 2001, compared to another controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#250551 Dec 29, 2012
The big bang theory....
9/11 - WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen)

This video was received from NIST under the Freedom of Information Act.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

#250552 Dec 29, 2012
Funny how you don't hear any explosions when WTC7 goes down
Funny how no siesmographs picked up exlosions just before WTC 7 collapsed
Timesten wrote:
Side-by-side video of the controlled demolition of building 7 on 9/11 2001, compared to another controlled demolition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

#250553 Dec 29, 2012
you are a very good Twoofer Sheep
Timesten wrote:
DMB

Huntsville, AL

#250555 Dec 29, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that big companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Monsanto were buying (stealing) upper Sahara farmland to grow their frankenfood to feed the one world. They would need some good geo-engineering to provide water. Even frankenfood needs some water. And they also needed a deep water port for shipping. So the UN et al got together and got rid of Gaddafi, stole Libya's gold, set up a new Rothschild Central Bank, and secured a port at Benghazi.
The US's 1930's depression was orchestrated by the Fed just for fun and help set the stage for an economic comeback and usher in WWII.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
I would respond to your ideas but you'd obviously just call me names and insinuate I have a less than adequate intelligence, so I will simply say this. You are a very, very bad troll and a very, very stupid person.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#250556 Dec 30, 2012
Your guys?

Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.

Thats your dishonesty, or your lack of logic at work, or both.

Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.

I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.

If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.

Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.

A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.

But reason has an issue with you, doesn't it?

And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.

Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.

All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

#250558 Dec 30, 2012
when will Twoof create a cohesive narrative into what they think happened on 9/11, all we ever get are disjointed theories that contradict each other !!!?!??!?!
Your guys?
Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.
Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.
I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.
If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.
Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.
A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.
And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.
Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.
All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#250560 Dec 30, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>when will Twoof create a cohesive narrative into what they think happened on 9/11, all we ever get are disjointed theories that contradict each other !!!?!??!?!
I suppose truth will create a complete narrative when the crime scene is returned from the scrapyards of China and can be analyzed by independent scientists not intent on covering up.

Then we can just create a computer simulation of drone missile painted in AA colors striking the Pentagon that also shows witnesses being coerced and evidence being planted.

After that we can arrest all of the Bilderberg hosts over the last 40 years and make them confess to the crimes they perpetrate on the governments and public people of the world.

Just to make a complete narrative and connect all the dots, so unthinking brainwashed people without logic themselves can have one to hold on to.

Insults Are Easier
JoshBoss

Truro, Canada

#250561 Dec 30, 2012
You people do know that this forum is crawling with shills right. Shills are very real, I've seen them all over youtube. They job is to create doubt and take the conversation on these useless tangents. Many FBI agents have come out about these activities. The Canandian government was caught trolling political forums a few years ago also. They are ALL over the internet. I mean, if these crazy fucks will blow up 3 skyscrapers, infiltrate the media, and take over the government, don't you think they'll try and control public opinion on the internet too
Klink

Columbus, OH

#250564 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Why read a reasonable explanation about WTC7 and learn something rather than parroting conspiracy propaganda?
Silverstein's Quote:
<SNIP>

The COINTELPRO

Silverstein was leased the towers just prior to the 9/11 event as the fallguy. The billionaire insider was likely in on it and has been in no trouble for his part. He was put on PBS where he famously said "pull it" for the alternative media spin ran by the feds who did 9/11 who then blame "israel".

Nelson Rockefeller ordered the towers built when he was NY governor. Nelson went on to be VP under Gerald Ford. The twin towers were even nicknamed after the Rockefeller brothers: Nelson and David.
www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/...

Same with the supposed "dancing israelis". This is just federal created disinfo "dancing FBI". We know who did 9/11: Washington 100%, not Israel or any Jewish conspiracy.
Klink

Columbus, OH

#250565 Dec 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
I posted pictures of the flight 77 wreakage at the Pentagon.
Missle huh? Twenty pilots are wrong dude.

The only pics at the Pentagon I've seen were not of any jumbo jet, planted after the fact, not at the Pentagon at all or photoshopped. The pics of the actual Pentagon itself are not consistent with a plane crash.

www.liveleak
.com/view?i=b66_1311200020

censored video!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

#250566 Dec 30, 2012
maybe you should find out what Lt Col Steve O'Brien said since his C-130 nearly collided with and then followed Flight 77 until it crashed into the Pentagon
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
The only pics at the Pentagon I've seen were not of any jumbo jet, planted after the fact, not at the Pentagon at all or photoshopped. The pics of the actual Pentagon itself are not consistent with a plane crash.
www.liveleak
.com/view?i=b66_1311200020
censored video!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

#250567 Dec 30, 2012
ASCE is an independent orginization and they agree with NIST
<quoted text>
I suppose truth will create a complete narrative when the crime scene is returned from the scrapyards of China and can be analyzed by independent scientists not intent on covering up.
Then we can just create a computer simulation of drone missile painted in AA colors striking the Pentagon that also shows witnesses being coerced and evidence being planted.
After that we can arrest all of the Bilderberg hosts over the last 40 years and make them confess to the crimes they perpetrate on the governments and public people of the world.
Just to make a complete narrative and connect all the dots, so unthinking brainwashed people without logic themselves can have one to hold on to.
Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#250568 Dec 30, 2012
Good grief, twoof never sleeps and the dumb never stops.

Hey Fontane, you're a truck driver and have admitted you haven't got a clue about anything related to science.

That's why you're so susceptible to charlatans.

Grow up fool.

Calgary, Canada

#250569 Dec 30, 2012
Your guys?

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?

Hahahahahaha!!!!

What logic!

Calgary, Canada

#250570 Dec 30, 2012
<quoted text>I suppose truth will create a complete narrative when the crime scene is returned from the scrapyards of China and can be analyzed by independent scientists not intent on covering up.

Insults Are Easier
The vast majority of the steel stayed in the US and all was inspected.

Plus there's that little issue of PMI conducted for material analysis that would have exposed anything nefarious.

Ya got anything that doesn't amount to mindlessly regurgitating stupid twoofer talking points?

Oh sorry, you're a twoofer...of course you don't!

Calgary, Canada

#250571 Dec 30, 2012
Timesten wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX
How about a comparison that includes audio wendy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 3 min andet1987 4,153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 538,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min atheism is destru... 732,993
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 4,337
Last Word + 2 7 min Hannah V 509
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Black Thunder 42 599,916
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 7 min Holy Pure Dr Shrink 33,001
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,341
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••