yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#250535 Dec 29, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth has 1100 or so experts and has proved nothing to dated as with the whole of twoof movement,so lets wish the guy some luck with his analysis where all others have failed.
They appear to be a club of paranoid snivelers.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#250536 Dec 29, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to even address, but Aussies make me laugh.
Have another drink, oy, oy, oy!
Insults Are Easier
I tried to dumb my self down and address it,but it's hard to address bullshite.

Santa Cruz, CA

#250537 Dec 29, 2012
Must I really pull your quote up to prove what you said, is honesty really too much to ask? Do you not enjoy messing with people?
What takes too long to set up, yet requires no mechanical device?
Explain, oh purveyor of dishonesty.
Insults Are Easier
Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...

Santa Cruz, CA

#250538 Dec 29, 2012
How can a person speak intelligently about WTC7 without knowing what a transit is or the fact that the NYC fire department used one to measure the amount of tilt?

I guess it is more fun to whine about an imaginary conspiracy that to consider any relevant facts.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#250539 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>They appear to be a club of paranoid snivelers.
Ok, are you a psychologist too?

Well, thanks for proving

Insults Are Easier

Santa Cruz, CA

#250541 Dec 29, 2012
Why read a reasonable explanation about WTC7 and learn something rather than parroting conspiracy propaganda?

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobodyís going into 7, thereís creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#250542 Dec 29, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Here is what a transit looks like fool. Firefighters use it to measure how much a wall or building moves over a period of time to determine if collapse is likely.

http://expresstools.com/DWH-44-8834-1-Transit...
I know what surveyor equipment looks like. Drive by them all the time.

You'll just cackle on and on, missing important points, to focus on irrelevancy to try and prove your not a brainwashed shill/troll/liar.

Have a great Saturday, hope its as entertaining as your everyday you troll here.

And chant to yourself, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist.

Then chant, Larry Silverstein did not orchestrate 9/11, so therefore, the official story is the only story that makes sense, over and over.

Then chant, I am not brainwashed, etc, etc...

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#250543 Dec 29, 2012
who are you kiddng, you don't know shit about physics Retardo

and an oncologist is a professional with years of education to undertsand cancer the same way a structural engineer has years of education to undertsand how buildings stand and fall

Smarten up Buffoon
<quoted text>
Do you know how bad your analogy is?
All people live in a physical world, we simply live in physics. All people have some understanding of physics because its all around us.
Few people understand cancer, because its not part of their daily lives.
So keep pissing on reality, coward.
Insults Are Easier

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#250544 Dec 29, 2012
'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.'

What makes more sense,..... "we've had such a terrible loss of the life maybe the smartest thing to do is to blow up my building"

or

"we've had such a terrible loss of the life maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull out the firefighters"

What makes sense and what is ridiculous !?!?!?!

and since when does the FDNY blow up buildings !?!?!?!?
and why would they be involved in a massive insurance fraud scheme when they lost hundreds of people at the WTC !?!?!?!?
WasteWater wrote:
Why read a reasonable explanation about WTC7 and learn something rather than parroting conspiracy propaganda?
Silverstein's Quote:
"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know,'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."
-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander
-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business
Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:
"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."
He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski
http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm
"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.
But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.

Santa Cruz, CA

#250545 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You'll just cackle on and on, missing important points, to focus on irrelevancy to try and prove your not a brainwashed shill/troll/liar.
Have a great Saturday, hope its as entertaining as your everyday you troll here.
And chant to yourself, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist, false flags don't exist.
Then chant, Larry Silverstein did not orchestrate 9/11, so therefore, the official story is the only story that makes sense, over and over.
Insults Are Easier
Nice rant.

U MAD bro?

BTW. It has nothing to do with my previous post. How come you guys can't address any of the real issues? You just keep babbling about paranoid nonsense.

Manhattan, New York

#250546 Dec 29, 2012
Yes, she is blond, six foot tall, Scandinavian, and incredibly beautiful ..... but please feel free to live vicariously through me

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to pawn your blond girlfriend off she's yours for life.
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/ $(KGrHqJHJCIE7y8Wf,coBPFer0(2w !~~60_35.JPG

Santa Cruz, CA

#250547 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Your guys posted the link to the Saudi who was ordered to give visas to the hijackers. No hijacker huh? False flags?

Remote controlled planes?

See how your stuff doesn't add up? Why issue visas to non-existent hijackers? Duh?

BTW, I posted pictures of the flight 77 wreakage at the Pentagon.

Missle huh? Twenty pilots are wrong dude.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#250549 Dec 29, 2012

#250550 Dec 29, 2012
Side-by-side video of the controlled demolition of building 7 on 9/11 2001, compared to another controlled demolition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#250551 Dec 29, 2012
The big bang theory....
9/11 - WTC 7 Explosion on Audio (heard by firemen)

This video was received from NIST under the Freedom of Information Act.

Manhattan, New York

#250552 Dec 29, 2012
Funny how you don't hear any explosions when WTC7 goes down
Funny how no siesmographs picked up exlosions just before WTC 7 collapsed
Timesten wrote:
Side-by-side video of the controlled demolition of building 7 on 9/11 2001, compared to another controlled demolition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =73qK4j32iuoXX

Manhattan, New York

#250553 Dec 29, 2012
you are a very good Twoofer Sheep
Timesten wrote:
DMB

Huntsville, AL

#250555 Dec 29, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that big companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Monsanto were buying (stealing) upper Sahara farmland to grow their frankenfood to feed the one world. They would need some good geo-engineering to provide water. Even frankenfood needs some water. And they also needed a deep water port for shipping. So the UN et al got together and got rid of Gaddafi, stole Libya's gold, set up a new Rothschild Central Bank, and secured a port at Benghazi.
The US's 1930's depression was orchestrated by the Fed just for fun and help set the stage for an economic comeback and usher in WWII.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
I would respond to your ideas but you'd obviously just call me names and insinuate I have a less than adequate intelligence, so I will simply say this. You are a very, very bad troll and a very, very stupid person.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#250556 Dec 30, 2012
Your guys?

Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.

Thats your dishonesty, or your lack of logic at work, or both.

Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.

I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.

If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.

Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.

A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.

But reason has an issue with you, doesn't it?

And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.

Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.

All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.

Insults Are Easier

Manhattan, New York

#250558 Dec 30, 2012
when will Twoof create a cohesive narrative into what they think happened on 9/11, all we ever get are disjointed theories that contradict each other !!!?!??!?!
Your guys?
Look dummy, I don't believe every conspiracy theory put forth by everyone. You're the one who combines them all, to then fraudulently claim each person that believes 9/11 was orchestrated by elements within the government must also believe them all. You do this to paint each person as looney tunes, because you have to label your opponents that way to scare off others to believe as you do, or to convince yourself.
Thats your dishonesty, or your lack of logic at work, or both.
Each of us has different ideas about how, and even why this diabolical attack on our citizens and our freedoms happened. But all of us agree that the official story is a fraud, and that is what links all truthers together. I hate labels but we are truthers because people like you are liars.
I never claimed Larry Silverstein orchestrated 9/11, made NORAD stand down, arranged a missile to strike the Pentagon, or covered it up. You did, so you could create a strawman to easily shoot down. I know of no one who believes that scenario... Just you, the dishonest former conspiracy believer who enjoys lying to people.
If someone posts a link about Visa's being issued to Middle Easterners, you illogically conclude they had to be hijackers, who then must have crashed planes into all the targets exactly as the official fairy tale claimed.
Do you really think the conspiracy would not include Visas to those it intended to blame? And would that scenario would not include government bureaucracy incompetence as a means of a believable story to the general public? Most people are conditioned to believe incompetence rules out government conspiracy, that's how they are able to conspire, because regardless of the facts, those people never get past that notion.
A reasonable person could conclude that Visas were issued, and still the aircraft were remote controlled into target, with or without those people aboard.
But reason has an issue with you, doesn't it?
And of course I'm not mad, bro. In fact, ignorance never makes me mad, it only makes me sad.
Im sad that nobody has ever gone broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public, and you represent the American public. Until this changes, our nation will continue to slide downhill into the dustbin of history.
All of my questions are rhetorical, so don't bother wasting my time with your twisted, illogical responses.
Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min truth 554,985
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Joshie0067 765,009
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Mr Wiggley 441,613
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 17 min yon 927
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 19 min dess71 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 26 min scirocco 37,655
What Is The New World Order? 29 min Ebola Kills Everyone 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 603,651
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 hr zafar 1,183

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE