no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#250156 Dec 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove the planes were switched. All the evidence says they were hijacked and crashed exactly as the 9/11 Commission Report said.
9/11 Commissioners say "Official Story" a Lie
9/11 COMMISSIONERS
The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House)“obstructed our investigation”.
The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn’t bother to tell the American people (free subscription required).
Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.
9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history.
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version ... We didn’t have access ....”
9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating:“It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.
9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had - in a way - conflicts of interest“.
The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry, said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”
http://beyondleftright.com/topics/september-1...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha ha aha aha
That's A Good Joke But Its A Lie Huh eh !

#250158 Dec 28, 2012
What wee the names of those 9/11 Commission members again?
Jet Fuel hah ha ha ha hah aaha ahah
That's A Good One Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#250159 Dec 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Elvis still live at Graceland?
LOL, More people think that than 9/11 was an inside job.

#250160 Dec 28, 2012
9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
Network News
By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, August 2, 2006
Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.
Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources.
Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission, hoping to hide the bungled response to the hijackings, these sources said.
In the end, the panel agreed to a compromise, turning over the allegations to the inspectors general for the Defense and Transportation departments, who can make criminal referrals if they believe they are warranted, officials said.
"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission.
"It was just so far from the truth.... It's one of those loose ends that never got tied."
Although the commission's landmark report made it clear that the Defense Department's early versions of events on the day of the attacks were inaccurate, the revelation that it considered criminal referrals reveals how skeptically those reports were viewed by the panel and provides a glimpse of the tension between it and the Bush administration.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah a
That's A Good Little Sorry Charlie and Wasted. Funny Too Huh eh !
Where is your butt bwunker mu shu pork pig boy?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#250161 Dec 28, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 Commissioners say "Official Story" a Lie
9/11 COMMISSIONERS
The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton) said that the CIA (and likely the White House)“obstructed our investigation”.
The co-chairs of the 9/11 Commission also said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements, yet didn’t bother to tell the American people (free subscription required).
Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political considerations.
9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only “the first draft” of history.
9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version ... We didn’t have access ....”
9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”
Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating:“It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.
9/11 Commissioner John Lehman said that “We purposely put together a staff that had - in a way - conflicts of interest“.
The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry, said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”
http://beyondleftright.com/topics/september-1...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah aha ha aha aha
That's A Good Joke But Its A Lie Huh eh !
Says you. The evidence says otherwise.
ATC showed one trace even after the transponders were switched off. Hundreds of witnesses attested to what happened. Evidence was photographed and collected by numerous agencies. Your claim is preposterous.
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#250163 Dec 28, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
AND ANOTHER QUOTE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT!

Hamilton: I don’t believe for a minute that we got everything right. We wrote a first draft of history.
We wrote it under a lot of time pressure, and we sorted through the evidence as best we could.

Now, it would be really rather remarkable if we got everything right. So far, of the things that have been brought up challenging the report, to my knowledge, we have more credibility than the challenger. But I would not for a moment want to suggest that that’s always true, either in the past or in the future. People will be investigating 9/11 for the next hundred years in this country, and they’re going to find out some things that we missed here.

So I don’t automatically reject all the evidence you cite. It may be we missed it, it may be we ignored it when we shouldn’t have - I don’t think we did, but it's possible.

Solomon: Do you consider the 9/11 Commission to have been a success, and if so, under what ways do you measure that success? How do you call it a success?

Hamilton: The 9/11 Commission was created by statute. We had two responsibilities - first, tell the story of 9/11; I think we've done that reasonably well. We worked very hard at it; I don’t know that we’ve told the definitive story of 9/11, but surely anybody in the future who tackles that job will begin with the 9/11 Commission Report. I think we’ve been reasonably successful in telling the story. It became a best seller in this country and people showed a lot of interest in it.
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#250164 Dec 28, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
"We to this day don't know why NORAD [the North American Aerospace Command] told us what they told us," said Thomas H. Kean, the former New Jersey Republican governor who led the commission.
"It was just so far from the truth.... It's one of those loose ends that never got tied."
Hamilton: Well, I think you’re right. They gave us inaccurate information. We asked for a lot of material and a lot of documentation. They did not supply it all. They gave us a few things. We sent some staff into their headquarters. We identified a lot more documents and tapes, they eventually gave them to us, we had to issue a subpoena to get them.

Eventually they told us we had the story right, they had it wrong, it took a while to get to that point, but we eventually got here. Did they lie to us or was it inadvertent? We are not a law enforcement agency, we did not have that kind of authority, going back to the mandate again. All of us had our suspicions here, but we simply did not have the staff and we were right up against the deadline when this came out, that we didn’t have the time to say that these officials had willfully and intentionally lied.

So we punted - and we said,'we can’t do this, we don’t have the statutory authority, we don’t have the staff', we don’t have the time'. We will tell the story as we understood it - they did mislead us. Was it wilful? We don’t know. We'll turn it over to the authorities, and that's what we did.
Klink

Stevens Point, WI

#250165 Dec 28, 2012
Klink

Stevens Point, WI

#250168 Dec 28, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Brother Nathanael would like to have a word with you to say how jews rule the world.

Bro. Nathan's pope has a 2000 year history of antisemitic lies.

Pope apologizes for 2000 years of anti-semitism

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/1...

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/03/12/weekinrevie...
Klink

Stevens Point, WI

#250170 Dec 28, 2012

Probably the best look at 9/11 evidence is this film:
Zero: An Investigation into 9/11
www.youtube.com/watch...

Who did this?

The same as founded Washington DC. They have never done anything good; always been bad (see: U.S. Civil War)

• According to the Washington Post Catholics were running the White House setting policy.
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article...

• President George Bush was knighted at Yale's exclusive Skull n Bones fraternity (Knights of Eulogia).

"God told me to invade Iraq" - George Bush

Headline: George Bush says he sees god in the eyes of the Pope
www.zenit.org/article-22284...

• Mayor of New York City on 9/11 was Rudy Giuliani, Knighted Roman Catholic serving his pope in Rome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani

• The USA Patriot Act was drafted by the Jesuit professor Veit Dinh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viet_D._Dinh

#250174 Dec 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamilton: Well, I think you’re right. They gave us inaccurate information. We asked for a lot of material and a lot of documentation. They did not supply it all. They gave us a few things. We sent some staff into their headquarters. We identified a lot more documents and tapes, they eventually gave them to us, we had to issue a subpoena to get them.
Eventually they told us we had the story right, they had it wrong, it took a while to get to that point, but we eventually got here. Did they lie to us or was it inadvertent? We are not a law enforcement agency, we did not have that kind of authority, going back to the mandate again. All of us had our suspicions here, but we simply did not have the staff and we were right up against the deadline when this came out, that we didn’t have the time to say that these officials had willfully and intentionally lied.
So we punted - and we said,'we can’t do this, we don’t have the statutory authority, we don’t have the staff', we don’t have the time'. We will tell the story as we understood it - they did mislead us. Was it wilful? We don’t know. We'll turn it over to the authorities, and that's what we did.
It was a glitch, a mistake, a major malfunction, it wasn't my fault, you can't pin this on me, I didn't do it, shit happens, I won't take the rap for this, you can't make me.
We did the best we could with what we had. Only 3,000 people died. Only 343 or so NYFD lost their lives. So a couple old dilapidated buildings fell down. Why are you making a Federal Case out of it?
They are rebuilding it already. Relax folks you'll get over it. The world is safer now than ever before.

All it takes to believe all this is a couple unemployed debwunkers filled with pyschoinfantile, pedophilic, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue rhetoric right here on this forum to tell you who is lying and who is not! And we believe them "RIGHT"?
Jet fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
That's As Funny As The 9/11 Commission's Classic Myth Of "Probable Collapse Sequence".
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#250177 Dec 28, 2012
TRANSLATION: I took Lee out of context to misquote him and deceive, but then I do the same with my 20 fake pilots!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a glitch, a mistake, a major malfunction, it wasn't my fault, you can't pin this on me, I didn't do it, shit happens, I won't take the rap for this, you can't make me.
We did the best we could with what we had. Only 3,000 people died. Only 343 or so NYFD lost their lives. So a couple old dilapidated buildings fell down. Why are you making a Federal Case out of it?
They are rebuilding it already. Relax folks you'll get over it. The world is safer now than ever before.
All it takes to believe all this is a couple unemployed debwunkers filled with pyschoinfantile, pedophilic, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue rhetoric right here on this forum to tell you who is lying and who is not! And we believe them "RIGHT"?
Jet fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
That's As Funny As The 9/11 Commission's Classic Myth Of "Probable Collapse Sequence".

#250178 Dec 28, 2012
What happened in Russia
What happened in Germany
Is what is happening here!
“The media insist that crime is the major concern of the American public today. In this connection they generally push the point that a disarmed society would be a crime-free society. They will not accept the truth that if you take all the guns off the street you still will have a crime problem, whereas if you take the criminals off the street you cannot have a gun problem.”
“In the larger sense, however, the personal ownership of firearms is only secondarily a matter of defense against the criminal.
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
Thomas Jefferson
That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants.”
Col. Jeff Cooper (retired)
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson
Some day quoting Thomas Jefferson might get you labeled a terrorist and thrown in jail.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#250179 Dec 28, 2012
Hibiscus of Hawaii wrote:
<quoted text>Source? Link? Or just more shyt you made up?
Right here whale tail.

-http://web.archive.org/web/20 070108233707/http://www.cbc.ca /sunday/911hamilton.html-
Klink

Stevens Point, WI

#250180 Dec 28, 2012
One only need to look at who ran and financed the show in Bolskevik Russia sending tens of millions of Christains to the gulag.

Let us not also forget other financiers and administrative criminals in Nazi Germany.

Or our dear friend Ernst Roehm, most loyal to Hitler, who broke in many a young boi for the German 'Brownshirts'

Let us not forget the timing of it all with the opening of the federal reaserve bank in 1913.

The Balfour Declaration of 1917, headlong into two world wars that really never ended.

Or the 'the new deal' orchcestrated by "Who" to confiscate Americans gold and sell for a profit. Or how about the social security act of 1935? The removal of the gold standard.
And now worst of all, the disgusting perversions that has been subverting our society for decades now calling it marriage and parenting.

Not by Christains/Catholics, not by Muslims, not by Buddhists, but WHO?
P.S. NY and CA, most delegates, owned, broke, and run by HOOOOOO? "Said da owl!"

The Russian Revolution was ran and financed by a conspiracy of Freemasons most who were not Jewish as the Protocol propaganda claimed. We have the roll-call of the party, they were not Jewish.

• Roll call of the Bolshevik Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevis...
www.youtube.com/watch...

The Nazis were founded by the Vatican's Teutonic Knights at the Thule Society, financed by the same, Freemasons, such as Horace Schacht and westerners on Wall Street. The same as founded the Federal Reserve, Freemasons, not Jews. The Templars founded international banking and still run it. They have always ran the Vatican's empire.
Klink

Stevens Point, WI

#250182 Dec 28, 2012
The NDAA, Ms. Feinstein presiding.
Usurp

NDAA is passed every year. You are just singling out a Jewish person in an otherwise majority Catholic ran Gov to blame the Jew. This is what Catholics always do until the Gov is 100% Catholic like Mexico, all of South America, Ireland, France, Spain, Poland, Italy and most the rest of Europe; same as the Muslims do in the entire mideast -- because the Latins & Muslims are the two violent religions causing all the problems we see today, since 1775.

Most Americans will not support gun control but it is not a Jewish plot. That's not who founded Washington or the UN.

Location hidden

#250183 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Totally agreed and a firm believer in the 2nd amendment.
Only a liberal could subvert a society through follyhood or [email protected] and then throw the arms in the air hysterically when a nutcase shows up at school with a gun.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
There will come a day
Jet fuel?
All Bullsh!t!
Must really suck to be so paranoid huh?

Location hidden

#250184 Dec 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Totally agreed and a firm believer in the 2nd amendment.
Only a liberal could subvert a society through follyhood or [email protected] and then throw the arms in the air hysterically when a nutcase shows up at school with a gun.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
There will come a day
Jet fuel?
All Bullsh!t!
Paranoia is a mental illness.

#250185 Dec 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
TRANSLATION: I took Lee out of context to misquote him and deceive, but then I do the same with my 20 fake pilots!
<quoted text>
That's right Sorry Charlie you do a lot of misquoting, lying, and attempting to deceive here on your assigned internet forum.
But I see right through you. Everyone does.
Sorry Charlie. Someday you will get a good assignment with your jooooo brothers maybe.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah

#250186 Dec 28, 2012
Some day quoting Thomas Jefferson might get you labeled a terrorist and thrown in jail.
Apparently this is all you have to do to get your Facebook account disabled.
Facebook Purging
First hour guest, Mike Adams, editor of NaturalNews.com , reported on a recent Facebook account purging, as well as freedom issues.
He said his Facebook account was suspended after he posted a quote from Gandhi, and then later he learned this was part of a massive political purge by the social network, with such people as the Architects & Engineers for 9-11 Truth, writers for Infowars.com , and whistleblower Amber Lyon all having their accounts deactivated or suspended from Facebook.
We're also seeing assaults on the environment with contaminants and pharmaceuticals in the water supply, as well as on the 2nd Amendment with efforts to curtail gun rights, he added.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/12/27
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
But don't repeat it on Facebook huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr bagittagit 101,073
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr emperorjohn 445,666
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr bagittagit 980,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 670,486
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Sky Writer 31 184,303
Fraud DoctoRx 9 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
_____Antichrist MARCH 2017_____ 10 hr Sobering2017News 1
More from around the web