well, im not sure

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#249884 Dec 26, 2012
....... do the math Goofus !!!!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a silencer on a gun the resources of the US Govie is capable of inventing "quiet" explosives. Or some chemical reaction that results in heat and destruction of materials such as steel.
Who says the Landmark Tower didn't come down at or close to free fall acceleration ?
And WHY are you trying to think? On you it's NOT very attractive.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
The Boys Still Think It's Funny Huh eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#249886 Dec 26, 2012
Dr_ZorDICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a silencer on a gun the resources of the US Govie is capable of inventing "quiet" explosives.
But they're STUPID enough to use "live" hijackers, make a "tiny" hole in the Pentagon, fly "impossible" maneuvers, leave "no debris" in Shanksville, plant an "undamaged" passport near the WTC, create a "false flag" using nationals of an ally country to justify attacking two other countries, and not plant WMD in Iraq as a coverup.

Boy, those guys have resources, eh!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#249887 Dec 26, 2012
rider wrote:
documentarylovers.net/majestic -12-ufo-cover-up/Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Majestic 12: UFO Cover Up takes a look at the top secret government ... The CIA and the Nazis reveals a CIA program known as Operation Paperclip, about.
Knucklehead, UFO/Nazi Scientist Month isn't until April!!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249888 Dec 26, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a silencer on a gun the resources of the US Govie is capable of inventing "quiet" explosives. Or some chemical reaction that results in heat and destruction of materials such as steel.
I live in a state where I may and do legally own them, what you say is insane, a suppressor works by rapidly spinning the air in the can and trying not to release it till it is that ambient outside temperature.

So with that in mind either there is no or very little repaid expansionary of hot air outside the silenced explosion RESULTING IN NO EXPLOSION or...

The Suppression mechanism blows apart allowing the rapid expansion of air and a loud explosion.

You can't have it both ways with explosions, it's either rapidly expanding hot air and a heck of a bang or no rapidly expanding hot air thus no explosion.

I SEE YOU LIKE TO JUST MAKE THINGS UP, STEEL PLATING, 20 PILOTS, PLATED STEEL, GO TEAM TWOOF!
chineses food

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#249890 Dec 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, I thought you started out with the pentagon. Why would the wings have not sliced though, you can cut aluminum with a wood saw blade.
Yea, Kinda looks like they did.
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8084/whati...
WTF is that arrow pointing AT?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#249891 Dec 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a state where I may and do legally own them, what you say is insane, a suppressor works by rapidly spinning the air in the can and trying not to release it till it is that ambient outside temperature.
So with that in mind either there is no or very little repaid expansionary of hot air outside the silenced explosion RESULTING IN NO EXPLOSION or...
The Suppression mechanism blows apart allowing the rapid expansion of air and a loud explosion.
You can't have it both ways with explosions, it's either rapidly expanding hot air and a heck of a bang or no rapidly expanding hot air thus no explosion.
I SEE YOU LIKE TO JUST MAKE THINGS UP, STEEL PLATING, 20 PILOTS, PLATED STEEL, GO TEAM TWOOF!
Twoofers come back
The explosion was at 20,000 hertz,only dogs could hear it.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249893 Dec 26, 2012
chineses food wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that arrow pointing AT?
Since it's a truther sight it's likely an imaginary Jew.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#249895 Dec 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
TWOOF IN A NUTSHELL (NO PUN INTENDED)::

"deus ex machina"

Latin: "god from the machine" is a plot device whereby a seemingly unsolvable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object. Depending on usage, is primarily used to move the story forward when the writer has "painted themself into a corner" and sees no other way out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249896 Dec 26, 2012
Interesting, Thanks, Kids used to watch some Japanese show by that name.(I think that was what it was called)

PS: If you watch it it seems dangerously close to what Homeland painted themsleves into this year, hope I am wrong.
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
TWOOF IN A NUTSHELL (NO PUN INTENDED)::
"deus ex machina"
Latin: "god from the machine" is a plot device whereby a seemingly unsolvable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object. Depending on usage, is primarily used to move the story forward when the writer has "painted themself into a corner" and sees no other way out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249897 Dec 26, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers come back
The explosion was at 20,000 hertz,only dogs could hear it.
LOL! That's why they removed all the dogs, well, except they did not.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#249898 Dec 26, 2012
No NYFD saw or heard an explosion or what they thought was or sounded like an explosion ?
Did or did not.
Yes
No
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha HA
That's Funny eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249899 Dec 26, 2012
Sundusky wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cKWgCRBR5qEXX
Thats just strange to walk up to the cameras smiling , then act sad...

People handle grief differently, but still, something odd about that scene.

Insults Are Easier

Manhattan, New York

#249901 Dec 26, 2012
how's the weather in Kentucky today sock boy !!?!?!?
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just strange to walk up to the cameras smiling , then act sad...
People handle grief differently, but still, something odd about that scene.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#249902 Dec 26, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
9/11 was an inside job. The preponderance of the available evidence shows that. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool clearly.
Based on what? Your worthless opinions?

Where did the planes go? They were seen being boarded and departing by hundreds of witnesses. They were tracked by ATC and NORAD. They were seen by other pilots and witnesses on the ground. What happened to them? Right, they must have been abducted by aliens and took a flight into the Twilight Zone.

Santa Cruz, CA

#249903 Dec 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Explosives are never quiet, by nature the abrupt thermal expansion of the air will make a heck of a noise,(unless you mean more quiet as in less rapid expansion of hot air) so I guess you are saying it was brought down with a few packs of lady fingers?
PS: Who were those 20 pilots who had no searing ability?
The twenty pilots said they couldn't crash a plane into a target the size of the Pentagon.

Are you kidding?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249904 Dec 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>how's the weather in Kentucky today sock boy !!?!?!?
You know whats funny about you lifetime Topix plants?

You see conspiracies when they are only coincidences and coincidences when they are only conspiracies.

Seek help for this.

Insults Are Easier

Manhattan, New York

#249905 Dec 26, 2012
if 9/11 was an inside job according to a preponderance of the available evidence why don't they take the evidence to a grand jury ...... it's been 11 years already ?!?!?!?!!?
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what? Your worthless opinions?
Where did the planes go? They were seen being boarded and departing by hundreds of witnesses. They were tracked by ATC and NORAD. They were seen by other pilots and witnesses on the ground. What happened to them? Right, they must have been abducted by aliens and took a flight into the Twilight Zone.

Santa Cruz, CA

#249906 Dec 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
if 9/11 was an inside job according to a preponderance of the available evidence why don't they take the evidence to a grand jury ...... it's been 11 years already ?!?!?!?!!?
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Because people on the streets were killed by plane parts from planes which flew out of nearby airports and were tracked by radar. There is no possible scenario for substitution. There were too many witnesses. The official report is the only possibility given the facts.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249907 Dec 26, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You know whats funny about you lifetime Topix plants?
They use socks from KY?
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249908 Dec 26, 2012
I thought they were silenced, Half of NYC would have heard something like the Landmark implosion ...

So did you find the name of those 20 pilots that could not hit the broad side of a barn yet....

Yes
No

Silent Explosives ha ha ha ha ha HA
That's Funny eh
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No NYFD saw or heard an explosion or what they thought was or sounded like an explosion ?
Did or did not.
Yes
No
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha HA
That's Funny eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Seraphima 605,376
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Dave Nelson 778,906
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Chess 560,620
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min yon 4,925
Boxshots And Ecover Graphic Software (view mobi... 30 min Hamza 1
Moses never existed 30 min Khatru 848
Google Redirect Virus Removal Tool - Huge Deman... 32 min Hamza 1
Gay snapchat names 6 hr boygyhoy 183
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 15 hr dallas75225 70
More from around the web