yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#249932 Dec 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
There were other posts besides the planes. Why no rebuttals on them?
Because, if the planes were impossible to substitute, the rest falls completely apart due to the fact there is no motive for people like Larry Silverstein to become involved in what is both a criminal act of monstrous proportions and would cause him to loose several billion dollars. You need to do better than that.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249933 Dec 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant... The buildings exterior walls were steel framed with Aluminum cladding. That means aluminum skin over the steel
http://amhistory.si.edu/september11/images/la...
Yea, That is no concrete is it MOOBS!
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249934 Dec 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like the aluminum can (the plane) penetrating 6 walls of reinforced steel and concrete then coming out intact....invisible.
Where's the plane or its wreckage?
Right here MOOBS!

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249935 Dec 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show me the planes of the Pentagon or Pa, on tape or in pictures. And you said nothing of the disappearing wings and penetrating plane that didn't come apart or explode on impact
Show me a missile MOOBS!!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#249936 Dec 26, 2012
you better tell that to Lt Col Steve O'Brien who was flying a C-130 in the area and followed Flight 77 until it impacted the Pentagon ...... or you can just ignore that fact and continue with your delusions
Timesten wrote:
I also said the planes could have been controlled by a command plane to crash where they did, and the Pentagons flight is a proof of that whatever flew across the lawn was not a 757 jet airliner, and anything precise enough to slice grass could not have been piloted by a guy who couldn't even fly a Cessna
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
And the videos were all doctored up on the towers.
How does an aluminum plane fully penetrate a steel structure only to blow up once it is inside of it fully.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-K4pw2MBe9N...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-n_DGndnc6a...
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-J7vfpV6-qD...
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ZHlumYfsRp...
Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LSDfbm8OhCgXX
And where did the wing go?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Explain those two anomalies. How the whole plane wings tail and all penetrated the building fully without blowing up or coming apart. Heck the tail and wings should have sheared of on impact seeing the skins are less than a 1/4 in thick
The outer skin, is only .2 in (5 mm) thick.
Only 7.5 in (19 cm) separate the passengers from the outside.
The sheet metal on the wings near the tip is only .08 in. thick (2 mm).
And was able to penetrate a steel frame structure eh?
And show me the jet that crashed in Pa.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

#249937 Dec 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to you shills.
The material I post is not my wording but is the wording of others.
If you have a problem with what you read of what I post, then take it up with the authors, not me.
LMFAO! No wonder they call you the town nut, MOOBS!

Location hidden

#249938 Dec 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
you better tell that to Lt Col Steve O'Brien who was flying a C-130 in the area and followed Flight 77 until it impacted the Pentagon ...... or you can just ignore that fact and continue with your delusions
<quoted text>
That's one of the pilots who witnessed the event. His C-130 was accused of being a mother ship of sort directing the alleged RC controlled airliners to the targets by TWOOFERS.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Fe, NM

#249939 Dec 26, 2012
There is no rebuttal needed when you are spewing your vomit. Reality is your rebuttal, Timewarp.
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rebuttal.... for a troll that is... nothing ventured nothing gained on your stupid.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#249940 Dec 26, 2012
thats pretty funny considering that he nearly collided with Flight 77 !!?!?!?!?
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the pilots who witnessed the event. His C-130 was accused of being a mother ship of sort directing the alleged RC controlled airliners to the targets by TWOOFERS.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#249941 Dec 26, 2012
why does your brother Ed think you are an Idiot !?!?!?!?!?
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rebuttal.... for a troll that is... nothing ventured nothing gained on your stupid.

Location hidden

#249942 Dec 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
thats pretty funny considering that he nearly collided with Flight 77 !!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Who knows? Everyone who witnessed anything contradictory to conspiracy theory doctrine are government shills, remember?

Let them keep looking, they may find the twooof.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Since: Aug 12

Bury, UK

#249943 Dec 26, 2012
Of course 9/11 was a conspiracy don't you guys read news week.

I think the CIA should leak a top tabled memo on this very subject, about time aye junkies, then we all will be best informed on all that happy news.

Further, i think that Cuba should foot the bill for the new WTO building, your darn right, paki's running drug money its all got to stop all of it right, yeah.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#249944 Dec 26, 2012
Turkey's for christmas.

The type of gossip your in to depends what your on, right. My drug is pepsi cola. The only detox from mustard gas i know.

But its a way forwards under the circumstances of another dumped draft memo on the presidents plate. Fukc you that's how this thing started right out of a shtihole called Vietnam. The tree strippers and the laser guns were turned right up, then someone dumps right into the presidents plate Wasn't the troops supposed to be fighting this war an not the ground based military satellites.

One memo eats another meno right up the list to the top memo into a fuzzy world of trump, and list of the fallen dead is still growing against a backdraft of strategic cuts.

9/11 another sink hole, another problem this time on US soil. But does this matter in a modern highly weaponised world not a fig.

cont...

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#249945 Dec 26, 2012
Bet you are all sitting pretty with all your techno presents this christmas. Well how on earth is that gonna help when that switch the tractor beam on random pilot on the gas giants in space.

Still brain searching for insurrection against the US for anything remotely 9/11.

If you are a family member of one of the three Xerox crash teams world trade centre 2001, then go to ground, in fact dig yourself a grave a jump right in it. The bill may well be paid in good faith an on time, but each and every dollar paid has eternal consequences spanning the universe and space-time.

cont....

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#249946 Dec 26, 2012
And sure as hell on earth this one single problem is going to bite us back on the ass.

I have i must confess 9/11 down to two special IST's flown in from Cuba, that after the chief executive pull the plug on the death charges in the WTO building on the first.

But some alien wiseass could as well turn the tractor beam on death star missile launch.

And took out either two or possibly three of the buildings. Because the chief executive is in maine penitentiary speaking bullshit.

cont...

“Kitty Says Woof”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#249947 Dec 26, 2012
There's a radon based ground satellite circling uranus as we speak. It's fueled by microwaved testosterone and Kraft Macaroni and Weasels.

“Kitty Says Woof”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#249948 Dec 26, 2012
And the government knows about it.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#249950 Dec 26, 2012
It amazes me how when we get down to exposing things here. The gov sends in more of their disinfo agents to spew all their off topic b/s to bury the info.

“GOD ALMIGHTY”

Bury, UK

#249951 Dec 26, 2012
And just about everybody know fukcall about it.

A web site break at the pentagon shows clearly that the tractor beam satellite for the death star was "proactive green in this region of space-time".

In fact a missing file from squadron DX, death star commanders office has reported that a "that a photo shoot image of the WTO buildings" was "preloaded into the firing canon alto of the tractor beam machine"

cont...
Billie Bluejay

Santa Cruz, CA

#249952 Dec 26, 2012
the dark lord wrote:
And sure as hell on earth this one single problem is going to bite us back on the ass.
I have i must confess 9/11 down to two special IST's flown in from Cuba, that after the chief executive pull the plug on the death charges in the WTO building on the first.
But some alien wiseass could as well turn the tractor beam on death star missile launch.
And took out either two or possibly three of the buildings. Because the chief executive is in maine penitentiary speaking bullshit.
cont...
nice rant bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 855,482
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min USA Born 596,527
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 27 min prasadvs 283
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,642
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr God Blessed Holy ... 444,357
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 2 hr Surendra varma 38
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Edthirty 1,036
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Clearwater 177,212
More from around the web