|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we sure do.
Diesel fuel ha ha ha ha ha. Did you know Jet fuel works really well in my diesel truck?
"The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire."

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eag...

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots tag line only serves one purpose, to shine a light on his personal idiocy.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

crickets wrote:
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/files/o...

Sleep it off junkie.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I awlays thought that this photos of deformed and sagging beams and distorted columns in WTC5 were very interesting

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/86Nin8...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>"The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire."
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots tag line only serves one purpose, to shine a light on his personal idiocy.
Guns

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

The Unknown Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Tigermerdouche is so ugly that her momma had to get drunk before she could breast feed her.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Chucky , Chucky, Chucky.
BAHAHHAWWAAAA!!!!! Welcome back u ugly cocksacker what happened to ur faggish avatar picture. tell who u really are dick breath captain o dung

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>I awlays thought that this photos of deformed and sagging beams and distorted columns in WTC5 were very interesting

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
But their twoofer masters never told them to believe in a conspiracy about WTC 5, so they ignore it.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

The Unknown Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Tigermerde is so ugly she made an onion cry.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Chucky, Chucky, Chucky!
She's so ugly she has to tie a bag of thermite around her neck just to get the other twoofers to play with her!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>"The additional problem was distortion of the steel in the fire. The temperature of the fire was not uniform everywhere, and the temperature on the outside of the box columns was clearly lower than on the side facing the fire. The temperature along the 18 m long joists was certainly not uniform. Given the thermal expansion of steel, a 150C temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses. This produced distortions in the slender structural steel, which resulted in buckling failures. Thus, the failure of the steel was due to two factors: loss of strength due to the temperature of the fire, and loss of structural integrity due to distortion of the steel from the non-uniform temperatures in the fire."

Interestingly that's why all three buildings fell straight down uniformly!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Some's Hotter Than Others huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
She's so ugly she has to tie a bag of thermite around her neck just to get the other twoofers to play with her!
Oh mu shu I'd play with you if you had a bag of thermite around your neck.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha a
Would Do In A Pinch HUH eh !

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Captain John O Dung can make calls with the IPod.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

that GRAVITY thing is such a bitch !!!!!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And of course it's all made up.
ICTS did have some contracts to provide security, but the claim they controlled security for all the airports is complete bs.
Of course it is made up. And even if they did, they wouldn't knowingly give terrorists access to planes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh mu shu I'd play with you if you had a bag of thermite around your neck.
The thermite card is crap. All thermite does is speed up combustion making the burn faster. It doesn't linger for weeks; quite the opposite. Besides, it is just another unsubstantiated speculative claim.
pieces of the puzzle

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

photos of the the beams that radekt providing are spot on to the facts. the evidence is there for anyone to view. i find it appalling that anyone can deny the primary cause of the collapse. the pictures tell the story of just how badly the force of the impact was along with the heat of the fire. nd it definitely is interesting to see steel beams deformed and sagging. incredible.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

whats interesting is that the beams and columns in WTC 5 where holding up three floors(pictures came from the 6th floor)

what if they had been holding up 20+ floors like in WTC 1 & 2 !?!?!?
pieces of the puzzle wrote:
photos of the the beams that radekt providing are spot on to the facts. the evidence is there for anyone to view. i find it appalling that anyone can deny the primary cause of the collapse. the pictures tell the story of just how badly the force of the impact was along with the heat of the fire. nd it definitely is interesting to see steel beams deformed and sagging. incredible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

pieces of the puzzle wrote:
Of course. The other fact is that any structure is only as strong as it's weakest part. Those steel framed buildings were constructed with bolts holding the girders together. Once the bolts started shearing, they kept going. I have watched that work being done. The girder is placed with a crane and people guiding it with lines. Then two steelworkers line up the holes with a rod, place the bolts and tie them with an impact gun. Modern construction probably has a boss welded in place to prevent shear. Building built in the 70s had no such provision. The other factor is the fact the plane cut through several floors. If you watch the top of the tower fail, it tilts until gravity takes over and it straightens up again once it gains momentum.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Then what hit these other roofs?

http://www.forthoodsentinel.com/images/photos...

20 Fake Twoofer Pilots, Now that is funny!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Of course!

Uniformly to cause wide spread damage to buildings all over the WTC site and down as opposed to sideways or up!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh mu shu I'd play with you if you had a bag of thermite around your neck.
I wouldn't play with you if you had the names of 20 pilots who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn tied around your neck!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it is made up. And even if they did, they wouldn't knowingly give terrorists access to planes.
It's just so easy for charlatans to make that kind of crap up because a) their intended audience is nothing but anti-semetic bigots and b) twoofers are too dumb to verify anything!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
you are one dumbmotherfooker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 232,181 - 232,200 of250,418
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

664 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 3 min Jolly 23,831
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min -USA-1 109,737
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min VIKING WARRIOR 596,614
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 38,027
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 217,145
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Scrooge 680,623
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min Shivar 440,847
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min pusherman_ 512,285
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Haydos 272
•••
•••
•••