yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249621 Dec 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They would need to be at the range every day to be effective. Who would grade the homework?
LOL, Almost unless it's carbines. I bought my young one a Walther P99 9mm, shes 16, it's locked up so she can only use it when I am with her. We train often on FBI silhouettes.

The basic mindset is you spend most time teaching when NOT to shoot, basic crowd self defense, densely packed bystanders and one bad guy, it's all about getting the angle right so there are not bystanders a bit left or right of the bad guy, squatting, changing the angle left or right, all has to be done quick as you will be close up.

It's easy to hit the bad guy in four or five shots while stressed, it's hard not to hit others with those misses.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#249622 Dec 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Almost unless it's carbines. I bought my young one a Walther P99 9mm, shes 16, it's locked up so she can only use it when I am with her. We train often on FBI silhouettes.
The basic mindset is you spend most time teaching when NOT to shoot, basic crowd self defense, densely packed bystanders and one bad guy, it's all about getting the angle right so there are not bystanders a bit left or right of the bad guy, squatting, changing the angle left or right, all has to be done quick as you will be close up.
It's easy to hit the bad guy in four or five shots while stressed, it's hard not to hit others with those misses.
I have a S&W model ten. I can be fairly accurate with the old cock and shoot single shot. Multiples? Forget it. The double action spring tension is all wrong. I'd be lucky to hit the broad side of a barn.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#249623 Dec 20, 2012
so my question about arming teachers is, when the police and first responders show up to a shooting, how do they know who is a shooter and who is a teacher !?!?!??!
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice if this was set up as a volunteer corp.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#249624 Dec 20, 2012
WOW, another awesome contribution to the discussion at hand
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that leaves YOU out huh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
Sumpun Ta Thunk About Huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249625 Dec 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a S&W model ten. I can be fairly accurate with the old cock and shoot single shot. Multiples? Forget it. The double action spring tension is all wrong. I'd be lucky to hit the broad side of a barn.
Yea, and if you miss on that first shot they most likely will be shooting back which makes the following shots from you very fast and less accurate.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#249626 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
so my question about arming teachers is, when the police and first responders show up to a shooting, how do they know who is a shooter and who is a teacher !?!?!??!
<quoted text>
The shooter is the guy wearing the mask shooting children.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249627 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good point .....

Schools often use nametags, we could do that, just have a nametag system, one says "shooter", the other says "teacher" and a $50 dollar fine for those that do not wear their tags.

Sorry, I went all twoofer logic there.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249628 Dec 20, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter is the guy wearing the mask shooting children.
Insults Are Easier
Or we could just look for unbalanced people like this guy.

It's still unclear why John Patrick Bedell opened fire Thursday at the Pentagon entrance and shot and wounded two police officers before he was fatally shot in an exchange of gunfire. The two officers were hospitalized briefly with minor injuries.

......his growing distrust of the federal government and gives credence to the idea that a criminal enterprise run out of the government could have staged the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588074,00...

Santa Cruz, CA

#249629 Dec 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and if you miss on that first shot they most likely will be shooting back which makes the following shots from you very fast and less accurate.
True.
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#249630 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the person points a gun at the cops or their own head I suppose that means they aren't Miss Crabtree!
Phoenix Storm Defense

Campbellsville, KY

#249632 Dec 20, 2012
Stun guns, pepper spray, and Mace are great for personal self defense. http://www.phoenixstormdefense.com/

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#249633 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter will have a big red S on his forehead. The teacher will have a big red T on his.
WTF do you think?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah a
That's As Funny As It Gets Idiot huh eh !

Santa Cruz, CA

#249634 Dec 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The shooter will have a big red S on his forehead. The teacher will have a big red T on his.
WTF do you think?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah a
That's As Funny As It Gets Idiot huh eh !
Sounds good to me. Can you get them to stand still so I can take time to shoot them properly.

Santa Cruz, CA

#249635 Dec 20, 2012
Phoenix Storm Defense wrote:
Stun guns, pepper spray, and Mace are great for personal self defense. http://www.phoenixstormdefense.com/
I want a phaser like on Star Trek. Just set it on max and vaporize the little bastard. Blast all those atoms to Kingdom Come.

Santa Cruz, CA

#249636 Dec 20, 2012
Tygermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Actually newton ct has some of the nations strictest gun laws, which is why no one ( other than the shooter) was armed.
Most schools don't allow firearms on the premises. Schools could be locked down and many are today. Gun laws had nothing to do with it. I would say our violent culture has a great deal more to do with it. For example, you are advocating a violent solution using fire arms are you not? Can you see yourself as part of the problem?

#249637 Dec 20, 2012
How can anyone possibly talk about the recent mass murder in CT and not mention the fact that the fathers of both the Aurora shooter, and the Sandy Hook shooter were set to testify in the Senate about the LIBOR trillion dollar bank scandal.
Were these shootings a message to the fathers of the alleged shooters not to testify against men who control trillions of dollars?
Robert Holmes is a "fraud scientist" at FICO. Peter Lanza is the tax director for GE who paid "0" in taxes on 14.2 B in profits last year.
This kind of money will certainly buy you a nice false flag style mass murder as a signal to shut up or else, as well as more political focus on gun control.
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
The sheeple are certainly being deceived these days.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
That's Certainly Funny huh eh !

#249638 Dec 20, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me. Can you get them to stand still so I can take time to shoot them properly.
Can you tell the difference between a big red S and a big red T?
Doesn't sound like you can.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Funny huh eh !

#249639 Dec 20, 2012
profits

Santa Cruz, CA

#249640 Dec 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
How can anyone possibly talk about the recent mass murder in CT and not mention the fact that the fathers of both the Aurora shooter, and the Sandy Hook shooter were set to testify in the Senate about the LIBOR trillion dollar bank scandal.
Were these shootings a message to the fathers of the alleged shooters not to testify against men who control trillions of dollars?
Robert Holmes is a "fraud scientist" at FICO. Peter Lanza is the tax director for GE who paid "0" in taxes on 14.2 B in profits last year.
This kind of money will certainly buy you a nice false flag style mass murder as a signal to shut up or else, as well as more political focus on gun control.
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
The sheeple are certainly being deceived these days.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
That's Certainly Funny huh eh !
No, but I am sure you will fabricate a connection.

Santa Cruz, CA

#249641 Dec 20, 2012
I am flying my false flag. Wanna see it?

ROTFLMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min BenAdam 773,950
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 559,034
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min andet1987 5,092
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 175,553
Obsessed with sex organs? 27 min Protester 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 37,795
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 32 min Doctor REALITY 387
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Remnant of 144000 604,799
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web