yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#249578 Dec 20, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>No, much better just letting a psycho walk through there unopposed blasting everyone.

You brain dead shill.

Insults Are Easier
Ladies and gentlemen, a look inside the simple mind of a conspiracy kook!

Calgary, Canada

#249579 Dec 20, 2012
Massacre in CT wrote:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2 012/12/19/super-viral-israeli- death-squads-involved-in-sandy -hook-bloodbath-intelligence-a nalyst/
Super Viral: Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst
by Gordon Duff and Press TV
In truth, the public may well just be sick of hearing stories about “lone gunmen.” Of all possible horrors, this one, even more than the Benghazi killings, is loaded with political implication, not just “gun control,” but a clear attack on the security of every American family.
Editor’s note: No article in history has drawn more ire from Israeli controlled “media assets” than this one. Read it and ask yourself…why?
—
Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called,“the terrorist attack in Connecticut.”

Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.”

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

A “fall guy” is another word for “patsy.”

Harris, citing the flood of inconsistencies in the “cover story,” pointed out the following,“The facts are now becoming obvious. This is another case where Israel has chosen violence and terrorism where their bullying in Washington has failed. Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.

Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible, in fact, an Israeli “signature attack,” one that butchers children, one reminiscent of the attacks that killed so many children in Gaza?”

Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime. Now, a key former Senator, Chuck Hagel, who has helped expose this fact, is likely to be nominated as the secretary of defense, despite vocal protests from Israel.

Today, Israeli News gave further credence to Harris’ analysis when they issued the following statements regarding the probable nomination of Hegel:

“Chuck Hagel’s statements and actions regarding Israel have raised serious concerns for many Americans who care about Israel,” said the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) Executive Director, Matt Brooks.“The Jewish community and every American who supports a strong US-Israel relationship have cause for alarm if the president taps Hagel for such an important post.”

“The appointment of Chuck Hagel would be a slap in the face for every American who is concerned about the safety of Israel,” he asserted

Citing a 2006 interview with Hegel, the news continued,“The political reality is…that the Jewish lobby intimidates a lot of people up here. I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel.”

Hagel also said he didn’t think he had ever signed one of the letters the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) regularly circulates to demonstrate support for Israel or tough stands against parties such as Iran.

“I didn’t sign the letter because it was a stupid letter…I’m not an Israeli senator, I’m a United States senator.”
Now comes the lowest common denominator to blame the deaths of these children on Jews.

Go sleep it off adolph.

Calgary, Canada

#249580 Dec 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
On Saturday I posted a video talking about the fathers of the Aurora, CO and Newtown, CT shooters and their links to the LIBOR investigations. Many people are asking for sources and evidence. Before I move forward I want to commend my team of researchers, many who are fellow subscribers, and my Executive Producer Greg who is an old school researcher that does not simply use the web as a tool to expose corruption and evil but implements actual boots on the ground type research.

In order to talk about the LIBOR scandal connection to the shooters we must first sum up who the fathers are, what they do, and what they are connected to.

Robert Holmes is the senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO, New York Stock Exchange-listed company that was formerly named Fair Isaac. Holmes has a PhD in statistics from Cal-Berkeley, a Master’s in biostatistics from UCLA, and a bachelor’s in mathematics from Stanford. Over the last ten years, he has developed predictive models for financial services, and credit and fraud risk models. He is one of several scientists who patented a predictive model system used to detect telecommunications fraud.

Holmes’ Father Is Anti Fraud Scientist

Peter Lanza is Tax Director and Vice President – Taxes at GE Energy Financial Services and had been a partner at accounting giant Ernst & Young. Ryan Lanza, Peter Lanza’s son and older brother of shooter Adam Lanza, is also employed at Ernst & Young.
Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza Obviously Not Well

Nancy Lanza, the mother of the shooter Adam Lanza, was not a teacher at the school as first reported, but also part of the financial industry as a Broker-Dealer Agent with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney. Nancy Lanza had retired or was on a break from her career, right now we are unclear as to which it is, but it is clear that she was not a teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary.

http://www.fabian4liberty.com/
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah
If They Can Do 9/11 They Can Do This Too huh eh !
Speaking of lowest common denominators, oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Calgary, Canada

#249581 Dec 20, 2012
a good thing wrote:
<quoted text>spoken like a true zio schmuck

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Rahm Emanuel
top US zionist controller
son of Israeli Irgun terrorist
chief architect of Iraq war post 9/11
The junkies losing his temper!

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#249582 Dec 20, 2012
I just don't think more guns ever helps any situation
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you wouldn't want to increase security by installing steel lock down doors to classrooms which could be activated during an intrusion.
The answer is more guns!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#249584 Dec 20, 2012
Guns helping the situation? Well that's interesting.

Remember Fort Hood? It was a military base complete with all kinds of weaponry and people trained in the use of those weapons. Yet somehow, a nut with a gun still managed to kill 13 of those trained gunmen and wound 29 others.

Guns didn't do much good, did they?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#249585 Dec 20, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the delicious irony lil twoofer!
Still not got a life Mr Hat?

Still trotting out the same tired old shite?

Sad.

Manhattan, New York

#249587 Dec 20, 2012
so you want the people who are doing the teaching to also provide the security ...... who will train them in the use of a gun, what will the Teachers Union say about this, will they want pay increases for thier added responsibilities !?!?!?!??!
Tygermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>If the principal would have had a gun(like the teachers in Israel do) this shooting would've been over before it started you fckin MORON!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#249588 Dec 20, 2012
If you don't care, why are you responding? I have every right to express my opinion and there's nothing your fat ass can do about it.

Oh right...false flag. Sure thing, seacow.
Tygermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot sundog, no one cares what you say.
Fort Hood was another govie false flag as you have so eloquently if unknowingly pointed out. Stupid dopey hillbilly!

Edmonton, Canada

#249589 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't think more guns ever helps any situation
I agree, although have read some valid ideas of having some one highly trained and vetted either on call within a short distance (retired LEO's?) or someone within the school.

Reality is the best way to minimize risk is to ensure a cretin like Lanza can't get into the school in the first place.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249590 Dec 20, 2012
Tygermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>If the principal would have had a gun(like the teachers in Israel do) this shooting would've been over before it started you fckin MORON!
You should be more concerned with mass harpoonings due to the Japanese.

Manhattan, New York

#249591 Dec 20, 2012
armed security guards who are retired police or ex- military YES ..... arming teachers NO !!!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, although have read some valid ideas of having some one highly trained and vetted either on call within a short distance (retired LEO's?) or someone within the school.
Reality is the best way to minimize risk is to ensure a cretin like Lanza can't get into the school in the first place.

Edmonton, Canada

#249592 Dec 20, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Still not got a life Mr Hat?

Still trotting out the same tired old shite?

Sad.
Still shouting inanities from the sidelines twoofer?

Here's what my lack of a life entails over the next week or so.

Skating lessons for 2 daughters.

Dance lessons for 1 daughter.

Jam with some buddies on Friday to get ready for a couple gigs over x-mas.

Finish x-mas shopping tonight.

A night in Banff over x-mas holiday.

Help brother finish the '65 Stang he's working on.

Snowball fight with the neighbourhood kids.

Tobogganing over x-mas holidays with family.

Etc.

Do you ever get anything right.

No, it was a rhetorical question.
Buck Farrack

Oklahoma City, OK

#249593 Dec 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
...... we are talking about teachers carrying guns not SWAT Teams Moron
<quoted text>
His post didn't mention anything about teachers. Now you're lying to save face. And even if he did, I see nothing wrong with school personnel who are properly trained in the use of firearm safety to carry conceal.

Edmonton, Canada

#249594 Dec 20, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:

Remember Fort Hood? It was a military base complete with all kinds of weaponry and people trained in the use of those weapons. Yet somehow, a nut with a gun still managed to kill 13 of those trained gunmen and wound 29 others.

And how many children have died in school fires lately?

Why?

Training for situational events perhaps?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249595 Dec 20, 2012
Massacre in CT wrote:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2 012/12/19/super-viral-israeli- death-squads-involved-in-sandy -hook-bloodbath-intelligence-a nalyst/
Super Viral: Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst
Man, You are soooooooooo High!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249596 Dec 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
On Saturday I posted a video talking about the fathers of the Aurora,
Could you post one of those 20 pilots that don't exist?
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#249597 Dec 20, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now comes the lowest common denominator to blame the deaths of these children on Jews.
Go sleep it off adolph.
Press TV = Iranian government "news" agency
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#249598 Dec 20, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
The people killed were all unarmed, and I believe they weren't ALLOWED to be armed. PC run amok!
Say the Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#249599 Dec 20, 2012
Tygermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot sundog, no one cares what you say.
Fort Hood was another govie false flag as you have so eloquently if unknowingly pointed out. Stupid dopey hillbilly!
So the Muslim Major was actually a jooo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 775,338
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min Anti-Christ 441,773
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min WildWeirdWillie 175,648
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Regina 559,510
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 28 min RiccardoFire 37,817
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 29 min sarah ady 36
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min preteen girl 605,021
More from around the web