|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
5. Evidence was gathered and photographed at the scene.
No serial numbered plane parts were ever identified back to the aircraft that alleged crashed into the Pentagon.
Show the pictures of the plane parts.
Why sure, endless ones.

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
4. A helicopter pilot saw the crash.
What was his name? Who interviewed him?
I expect this is what WW meant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Flight 77 was seen being boarded and take off from Washinton Dulles.
By whom? American Airlines refuses to allow all their personnel to be interviewed for reasons of privacy.
2. Olsen made a phone call from the plane.
It was easily faked.
3. Flight 77 was tracked by Air Traffic Control until going below radar.
Why wasn't the FAA and NORAD alerted in time to intercept?
4. A helicopter pilot saw the crash.
What was his name? Who interviewed him?
5. Evidence was gathered and photographed at the scene.
No serial numbered plane parts were ever identified back to the aircraft that alleged crashed into the Pentagon.
Show the pictures of the plane parts.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As A Phony phone call from a plane. huh eh !
1. Friends, relatives, bystanders, security personnel, American Airlines ticket takers to name just a few.

2. You have failed to provide anything close to proof that Olsen's phone call was faked. Since it was made on her cell phone, I'm quite sure it was verified by telephone records.

3. Yes flight 77 was tracked, as well as other aircraft in the vicinity. How do you explain how it could have disappeared? Where did it go? It would have had to cross over land at a very low altitude to go out to sea. Someone would have seen it. Besides, the helicopter pilot and others saw it.

4. There was no time to intercept. It flew out of Washington Dulles airport just a short distance away.

5. The evidence was gathered and documented. There were investigators who also confirmed what they saw.

You are calling hundreds of people liars. What is the statistical chance that hundreds can all be colluding is a massive criminal act with no motive?

Sorry, you took one small clip and turned it into something other than what actually happened. None of the pieces fit. Have you ever considered how fast the plane was traveling and how slow video and digital photography was in 2001?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect this is what WW meant.
That is a second witness. The helicopter was doing news-watch traffic and was in touch with ATC. ATC put out an alert to other aircraft in the area to find out what was happening. There is no doubt that flight 77 went into the Pentagon.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Keep waiting Canadian, because I never claimed plated steel causes the steel under the plating to melt at a lower temperature.

Kinda like Charlie you just repeat the same parroted nonsense to imply a lie you wish yo keep putting forth.

Cartoon sheer/fold?

How can you be certain all material was checked for explosive signatures when NIST denies firefighters claimed to see molten steel?

Canadians must believe anything official, like Kings or freedom really being unnecessary.

Oxycontin must be a helluva drug, eh?

Insults Are Easier
You're too dumb to comprehend what your claims require.

You're a twoofer so I don't expect anything more from you.

Meanwhile, here in reality, claiming plated steel melts in fires but non-plated steel not only implies you think exactly that, it proves it.

Again, I do take your limited intelligence into account and can't hold you fully responsible for the lies you mindlessly regurgitate.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a second witness. The helicopter was doing news-watch traffic and was in touch with ATC. ATC put out an alert to other aircraft in the area to find out what was happening. There is no doubt that flight 77 went into the Pentagon.
I stand corrected, it is amazing that well over 100 people in broad daylight during rush hour saw the plane, many right down to the impact and the AA markings and no one saw a missile so team twoof determines it was a missile.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

That was simply an imprecise articulation. And had the reader possessed any comprehension skills, would have easily understood that.

A singular claim without any peer review like your inside out man claim is an apple compared to the orange of all the peer reviewed and multiple sources of 9/11.

But parrots on painkillers don't possess those qualities.

If chrome is plated on steel, what temp will the chrome melt at?

Mixing alcohol and opioids causes liver damage, Charlie.

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

LT. Col. Steve O'Brien, Pentagon attack eyewitness

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, it is amazing that well over 100 people in broad daylight during rush hour saw the plane, many right down to the impact and the AA markings and no one saw a missile so team twoof determines it was a missile.
What's even more amazing is how hundreds of people could all be involved in such a massive criminal plot with no motive whatsoever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have been a missile disguised to look like an American Airlines plane. Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the Pentagon said so. lol
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

That was simply an imprecise articulation. And had the reader possessed any comprehension skills, would have easily understood that.
Still wondering about those 20 pilots that could not hit the broad side of a barn....... how do you know they exist and the story is real TWOOFER? Because you read it on the net?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have been a missile disguised to look like an American Airlines plane. Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the Pentagon said so. lol
LOL, The imaginary pilots were flying the imaginary missile Slim Pickin's Dr. Strangelove Style.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

A singular claim without any peer review like your inside out man claim is an apple compared to the orange of all the peer reviewed and multiple sources of 9/11.
So can you show where these 20 pilots, who you have no information on, were peer reviewed, and why you are at it, can you explain how a peer review is done on a persons abilities?

Or to put it more simply Retard Says What??????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, The imaginary pilots were flying the imaginary missile Slim Pickin's Dr. Strangelove Style.
No doubt they strangely survived the impact too;)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Still wondering about those 20 pilots that could not hit the broad side of a barn....... how do you know they exist and the story is real TWOOFER? Because you read it on the net?
Heres a cracker.

I guess you can stop sniffing glue next week.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
LT. Col. Steve O'Brien, Pentagon attack eyewitness
<quoted text>
He MUST be one of at least one-hundred co-conspirators and government shills. ;)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

<quoted text>
Heres a cracker.
Insults Are Easier
So you can't answer this ...Still wondering about those 20 pilots that could not hit the broad side of a barn....... how do you know they exist and the story is real TWOOFER? Because you read it on the net?

I WIN BY DEFAULT!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

But parrots on painkillers don't possess those qualities.

If chrome is plated on steel, what temp will the chrome melt at?

Mixing alcohol and opioids causes liver damage, Charlie.

Insults Are Easier
The exact same imprecise articulation you've been making since the first time you mentioned steel plating...how convenient!

It must be quite uncomfortable for someone to press you for clarification when you understand nothing of the subject, but then you're always in that position lil fella.

And why would anyone apply chrome plating to steel in an office building that's covered by more building materials?

That's pretty silly.

But again, you're desperately trying to run off on your idiotic tangents which you haven't presented any support for and are completely irrelevant to the subject.

Oh and it doesn't matter what temperature chrome melts at since the parent material, steel, melts at the exact same temperature it always melted at.

Here's a better and more relevant question to your idiotic claim; does chrome allow for the transfer of heat energy?

Another, what effect would a few microns thick of chrome have on the temperature of the parent material when heated, if any?

And just for shits and giggles, the melting point of chrome is much higher than mild carbon steel, so once again your claim that plated steel melts at lower temps than non-plated steel is ludicrous at best.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

<quoted text>Heres a cracker.

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?

(Chrome flavoured of course!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 231,861 - 231,880 of250,413
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

583 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 5 min Adam 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min KiMare 217,134
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 9 min Ed Teach 52,518
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods R Delusions x Mine 512,275
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min Adam 36 36,108
Why do homosexuals approach little boys in thei... 15 min Adam 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Catcher1 680,620
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Haydos 272
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Uzi 109,735
•••
•••
•••