Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

what is really funny is that you, with your limited education think you can question a report by PhD Level Engineers ..... ha ha ha ha ha ha now thats funny !!!!!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The bwunkers always claim they "WIN" by DEFAULT. Never by a preponderance of the available evidunce as they describe it.
All the bwunkers on this forum have to back them up is the 9/11 Ommission Report, the MIST Report, or the Pentgoboom Report. All fabricated, junk science, chock full of omissions of relevant information. And the reports conveniently end just at the point when the buildings start to fall down, so they don't have to explain any more than what led up to the collapse.
And then the cute saying "probable collapse sequence" which is a government way of saying we really don't know, so this is what we think "probably" happened.
The bwunkers can think they WIN. So what? They think they are playing a game to be "WON". How childishly narcissistic is that?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
A Good Joke By The Official Perps On The American Public (see my pic) But Really Doesn't Get That Hot huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Witnesses who say flight 77 crash.
"On a Metro train to National Airport, Allen Cleveland looked out the window to see a jet heading down toward the Pentagon.'I thought, "There's no landing strip on that side of the subway tracks,"' he said. Before he could process that thought, he saw 'a huge mushroom cloud. The lady next to me was in absolute hysterics.'"
- "Our Plane Is Being Hijacked." Washington Post, 12 Sep 2001

"I was supposed to have been going to the Pentagon Tuesday morning at about 11:00am (EDT) and was getting ready, and thank goodness I wasn't going to be going until later. It was so shocking, I was listening to the news on what had happened in New York, and just happened to look out the window because I heard a low flying plane and then I saw it hit the Pentagon. It happened so fast... it was in the air one moment and in the building the next..."
- "U.S. Under Attack: Your Eyewitness Accounts." BBC News, 14 Sep 2001

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blfligh...

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/911pen...

http://www.keithhunt.com/Conspir9.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

On the morning of September 11, 2001, the five hijackers arrived at Washington, D.C.'s Dulles International Airport. At 07:15, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Majed Moqed checked in at the American Airlines ticket counter for Flight 77,[19] arriving at the passenger security checkpoint a few minutes later at 07:18.[20] Both men set off the metal detector and were put through secondary screening. Moqed continued to set off the alarm, so he was searched with a hand wand.[21] The Hazmi brothers checked in together at the ticket counter at 07:29. Hani Hanjour checked in separately and arrived at the passenger security checkpoint at 07:35.[13] Hanjour was followed minutes later at the checkpoint by Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who also set off the metal detector's alarm. The screener at the checkpoint never resolved what set off the alarm. As seen in security footage later released, Nawaf Hazmi appeared to have an unidentified item in his back pocket, but four-inch utility knives were nonetheless then permitted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as carry-on items.[19][21] The passenger security checkpoint at Dulles International Airport was operated by Argenbright Security, under contract with United Airlines.[22]
The hijackers were also all selected for extra screening of their checked bags. Hani Hanjour, Khalid al-Mihdhar, and Majed Moqed were chosen by the Computer Assisted Passenger Prescreening System criteria, while Nawaf al-Hazmi and Salem al-Hazmi were selected because they did not provide adequate identification and were deemed suspicious by the airline check-in agent. Hanjour, Mihdhar, and Nawaf al-Hazmi did not check any bags for the flight. Checked bags belonging to Moqed and Salem al-Hazmi were held until they boarded the aircraft.[18] By 07:50, the five hijackers, carrying knives and box cutters, had made it through the airport security checkpoint.
Flight 77 was scheduled to depart for Los Angeles at 08:10; 58 passengers boarded through Gate D26, including the five hijackers. Excluding the hijackers, of the 59 other passengers and crew on board, there were 26 men, 22 women, and five children ranging in age from three to eleven. On the flight, Hani Hanjour was seated up front in 1B, while Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi were seated in first class in seats 5E and 5F. Majed Moqed and Khalid al-Mihdhar were seated further back in 12A and 12B, in economy class.[23] Flight 77 left the gate on time and took off from Runway 30 at Dulles at 8:20 am.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airline...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>1. Friends, relatives, bystanders, security personnel, American Airlines ticket takers to name just a few.
Whom exactly? You have failed to provide any names.
2. You have failed to provide anything close to proof that Olsen's phone call was faked. Since it was made on her cell phone, I'm quite sure it was verified by telephone records.
What you are quite sure about is immaterial bwunker.
Provide some proof other than the 9/11 Ommission Report, the MIST Report, or the Pentgoboom Report. No one believes these bogus reports and they are not evidence.
3. Yes flight 77 was tracked, as well as other aircraft in the vicinity. How do you explain how it could have disappeared? Where did it go? It would have had to cross over land at a very low altitude to go out to sea. Someone would have seen it. Besides, the helicopter pilot and others saw it.
It landed at Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Parked at a remote location and was quarantined off for a bomb threat inspection.
Do your own research bwunker.
4. There was no time to intercept. It flew out of Washington Dulles airport just a short distance away.
What flew out of Washington Dulles Airport?(It?)
5. The evidence was gathered and documented. There were investigators who also confirmed what they saw.
If there were any serial numbered parts, found in wreckage of the aircraft that allegedly crashed into the Pentagon, identified back to the aircraft in question, the FBI will not release that information for reasons of "National Security". YOu and no one else has ever seen it.
Now gee I wonder why they would want to do that? If they were in possession of any such parts, why are they not splashing it all over the media? Same thing goes for all the video cameras confiscated from many locations on the Pentagon and various businesses located around the Pentagon. No matter their technical specifications they could still show what did hit the Pentagon and this is why they were all taken.
What about the missile batteries at the Pentagon? Why wasn't whatever it was coming toward the Pentagon shot down?
You are calling hundreds of people liars. What is the statistical chance that hundreds can all be colluding is a massive criminal act with no motive?
I am also calling YOU a liar.
Sorry, you took one small clip and turned it into something other than what actually happened. None of the pieces fit.
Especially the Boeing 757 which could not fit into the 65' hole in the Pentagon which was not designed to stop a nuclear bomb like the F4 Phantom jet video.
Just like those union assholes in Detroit say, "you're pissing on history"
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Now That's A Funny JOKE HUH EH !
Most of those names are listed in the Moussoui trial exhibits. As a dolt, you wouldn't know that.

Oh elevator boy-sheep "do my homework for me!" 20 pilots!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

http://www.oilempire.us/eyewitnesses.html

Eyewitnesses: Flight 77 Crash

most eyewitnesses were not interviewed by the media

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

The Eyewitnesses were all conspirators right?

They must be government shills.

ROTFLMAO

Jet Fuel doesn't explode. Ha Ha Ha Ha Hhhhaaaaaa.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The bwunkers always claim they "WIN" by DEFAULT.
Yea, When one can not rebut the evidence that's how it works.

So what is funny about Jet Fuel? Watch, another win by default.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

So when Tigermerpig shows up here complaining about how I am trolling her ugly, fat ass, please take note that after weeks of no contact with the dog-faced baboon, she showed up on my hometown forum using my registered name with this statement:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TI1K...

She just can't learn....which might explain why she is a conspiracy nut.

;)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

sad day wrote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ 2012-12-14/newtown-shooter-ide ntified-ryan-lanza-new-jersey
So true, so young, so senseless.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"Our hearts are broken today" - President Barack Obama
Fatfck

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
The Eyewitnesses were all conspirators right?
They must be government shills.
ROTFLMAO
Jet Fuel doesn't explode. Ha Ha Ha Ha Hhhhaaaaaa.
Once the fuel ignited and the plane exploded the sourc of fuel is burnt off. There not a strong source of the fire triangle left. Do u understand that?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Fatfck wrote:
<quoted text>Once the fuel ignited and the plane exploded the sourc of fuel is burnt off. There not a strong source of the fire triangle left. Do u understand that?
NO, Not at all really, But then no one ever claimed jet fuel brought down the building, it just acted as charcoal lighter more or less and set endless poly products like carpet, office furniture and so forth on fire which burns much hotter.

I think the fire triangle is around Bermuda but you would have to ask a twoofer to be sure.
Adam Sandler

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, Not at all really, But then no one ever claimed jet fuel brought down the building, it just acted as charcoal lighter more or less and set endless poly products like carpet, office furniture and so forth on fire which burns much hotter.
I think the fire triangle is around Bermuda but you would have to ask a twoofer to be sure.
So, let get this straight charlie. Fires are what melted the steel beams leading to the catastrophic collapse?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

09/11/2011

As people across Canada and the United States publicly remembered the tenth anniversary of 9/11 this week, a small group at Ryerson University were examining another angle altogether: the “myth” of 9/11.
The four-day Toronto Hearings kicked off Thursday with a trio of experts and academics offering their opinions on why the official narrative of 9/11 as a terrorist attack is flawed.
The National Post’s Megan O’Toole looks at the day’s highlights.
THE LEGAL ANGLE
Though the Toronto Hearings have so far played out more like a conference than a legal hearing, organizers referred to each of the three experts who took to the podium as “witnesses.” No lawyers were there to cross-examine them; instead, a panel of three academics and an Italian judge peppered the speakers with friendly questions.
The panel, which will ultimately draft a report on the matter, may address the question of whether another state-sponsored inquiry is needed to help answer all the lingering questions about 9/11.
“We know that the official story does not fly,” organizer Graeme MacQueen said.“It’s full of holes.”
http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/09/09/the-t...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah haha
That's Funny Huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, When one can not rebut the evidence that's how it works.
So what is funny about Jet Fuel? Watch, another win by default.
You really don't get it do ya Sorry charlie
Sorry charlie is twisting it all around like he does.
Sorry charlie YOU claim you win by default when YOU can not refute MY evidence.
That's how the bwunkers "play" their little game of I know you are but what am I?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As Dirt huh sorry charlie eh !
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Sundog512 wrote:
So when Tigermerpig shows up here complaining about how I am trolling her ugly, fat ass, please take note that after weeks of no contact with the dog-faced baboon, she showed up on my hometown forum using my registered name with this statement:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TI1K...
She just can't learn....which might explain why she is a conspiracy nut.
;)
Hmmm... now who else routinely impersonates other posters?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
“We know that the official story does not fly,” organizer Graeme MacQueen said.“It’s full of holes.”
Yeah, like his head.

So what happened to this "report"?
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Adam Sandler wrote:
<quoted text>So, let get this straight charlie. Fires are what melted the steel beams leading to the catastrophic collapse?
Stawman, No one ever claimed the collapse was due to steel melting.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
09/11/201
And those holes would be?
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry charlie YOU claim you win by default when YOU can not refute MY evidence.
You have no evidence, as I said what is so funny about jet fuel, your response on the issue, to ignore the question, I WIN BY DEFAULT!

Now that is funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

752 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 721,282
Which Latin Country Has The Sexiest Women? 5 min InternationalDater 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Uzi 115,324
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 11 min suppleBBW 66
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 min Miki 81
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min KayMarie 532,953
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 3,979
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr bad bob 172,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••