Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>OK.

Porkpie Hat wrote, "<quoted text>
The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian.
Now THAT'S funny!
"

OK.

Dr_Zorderz wrote, "mu shu pork pig boy said,
"The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian."
That's another lie from the bwunker who is also a pig.
"

WOW, PORKPIE WINS!

Dr_Zorderz wrote, "We, the undersigned citizens of CANADA draw the attention of the House to the following:
THAT, scientific and eyewitness evidence shows that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraudulent document"

BUT SO DOES Dr_Zorderz!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Omo-Ni5XTGY/T_dbhhN...
He doesn't get it;-)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Forty-seven percent of Canadians have a postsecondary degree of some kind, compared to 39 percent of Americans, and the numbers look worse (or better, if you're Canadian) when you look at citizens aged 25 to 34, as 55 percent of Canadians and 39 percent of Americans in that group have degrees (placing the U.S. 10th).

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2009/11/06...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't get it;-)
Twoofer world, where the obvious is perplexing.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself, you might understand the complexities of the situation one day.

Sorry Charlie.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my question Charlie.

Why did the firefighters not realize that the WTC was going to collapse, since the event made it so obvious that NIST failed to check for explosives and accelerants?

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard the same comments from fire fighters who laugh at the imbecilely simplistic crap twoofers find so convincing;-)
I know what you mean. Firefighters I know say the same thing. Building fires are a bitch and they get really hot due to drafting.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my question Charlie.
Why did the firefighters not realize that the WTC was going to collapse, since the event made it so obvious that NIST failed to check for explosives and accelerants?
Insults Are Easier
That's really not a question but an erroneous conclusion oddly tied to an unrelated question but here is a question without bias.

What were the names of those 20 pilots you claim could not hit the broad side of a barn?
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself, you might understand the complexities of the situation one day.
Sorry Charlie.
Insults Are Easier
You mean such complexities like legible paper and carpet stick to an object you claim is molten steel?
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.
Still LMFAO!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really not a question but an erroneous conclusion oddly tied to an unrelated question but here is a question without bias.
What were the names of those 20 pilots you claim could not hit the broad side of a barn?
I didn't claim to know the names of 20 pilots, I simply know flying a jet for the first time at top speed into target is extremely difficult, x3 is virtually impossible, and I've said that before.

You have OCD and a painkiller addiction huh?

Trying to communicate with a parrot is as pointless as it is boring.

Try laying off the pills and get outside a little, it'll do you good.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
I didn't claim to know the names of 20 pilots, I simply know flying a jet for the first time at top speed into target is extremely difficult, x3 is virtually impossible, and I've said that before.
So the 20 pilots were imaginary, great fact checking and veracity on your part.

Oddly real pilots with names say you are wrong.

And how do you know it is extremely difficult or virtually impossible, was that some of the material in the four hour course called "How to be a Wall Mart Greater".

Do go into great detail on you claim as I watch holograms of those fake WWII Kamikaze pilots.
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
And as Marcel Bernard pointed out, the hijackers wouldn't have required all the skills of a regular pilot:

"Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, said Bernard of Freeway Airport. "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said"
http://www.pentagonresearch.com/Newsday_com.h...

People will still say that the Pentagon attack was too difficult for Hanjour to have pulled off (see here), however other debunking articles quote pilots saying that isnít the case (see here). Salon produced a recent example of the second type, written by an airline pilot (below):

As I've explained in at least one prior column, Hani Hanjour's flying was hardly the show-quality demonstration often described. It was exceptional only in its recklessness. If anything, his loops and turns and spirals above the nation's capital revealed him to be exactly the shitty pilot he by all accounts was. To hit the Pentagon squarely he needed only a bit of luck, and he got it, possibly with help from the 757's autopilot. Striking a stationary object -- even a large one like the Pentagon -- at high speed and from a steep angle is very difficult. To make the job easier, he came in obliquely, tearing down light poles as he roared across the Pentagon's lawn.

It's true there's only a vestigial similarity between the cockpit of a light trainer and the flight deck of a Boeing. To put it mildly, the attackers, as private pilots, were completely out of their league. However, they were not setting out to perform single-engine missed approaches or Category 3 instrument landings with a failed hydraulic system. For good measure, at least two of the terrorist pilots had rented simulator time in jet aircraft, but striking the Pentagon, or navigating along the Hudson River to Manhattan on a cloudless morning, with the sole intention of steering head-on into a building, did not require a mastery of airmanship. The perpetrators had purchased manuals and videos describing the flight management systems of the 757/767, and as any desktop simulator enthusiast will tell you, elementary operation of the planes' navigational units and autopilots is chiefly an exercise in data programming. You can learn it at home. You won't be good, but you'll be good enough.

"They'd done their homework and they had what they needed," says a United Airlines pilot (name withheld on request), who has flown every model of Boeing from the 737 up. "Rudimentary knowledge and fearlessness."

"As everyone saw, their flying was sloppy and aggressive," says Michael (last name withheld), a pilot with several thousand hours in 757s and 767s. "Their skills and experience, or lack thereof, just weren't relevant."

"The hijackers required only the shallow understanding of the aircraft," agrees Ken Hertz, an airline pilot rated on the 757/767. "In much the same way that a person needn't be an experienced physician in order to perform CPR or set a broken bone."

That sentiment is echoed by Joe d'Eon, airline pilot and host of the "Fly With Me" podcast series. "It's the difference between a doctor and a butcher," says d'Eon.
http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2006/05/1...
Charlie Sheen

Martell, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Experienced pilot Giulio Bernacchia agrees:

In my opinion the official version of the fact is absolutely plausible, does not require exceptional circumstances, bending of any law of physics or superhuman capabilities. Like other (real pilots) have said, the manoeuvres required of the hijackers were within their (very limited) capabilities, they were performed without any degree of finesse and resulted in damage to the targets only after desperate overmanoeuvring of the planes. The hijackers took advantage of anything that might make their job easier, and decided not to rely on their low piloting skills. It is misleading to make people believe that the hijackers HAD to possess superior pilot skills to do what they did.
blah blah blah

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And as Marcel Bernard pointed out, the hijackers wouldn't have required all the skills of a regular pilot:
"Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, said Bernard of Freeway Airport. "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said"
http://www.pentagonresearch.com/Newsday_com.h...
People will still say that the Pentagon attack was too difficult for Hanjour to have pulled off (see here), however other debunking articles quote pilots saying that isnít the case (see here). Salon produced a recent example of the second type, written by an airline pilot (below):
As I've explained in at least one prior column, Hani Hanjour's flying was hardly the show-quality demonstration often described. It was exceptional only in its recklessness. If anything, his loops and turns and spirals above the nation's capital revealed him to be exactly the shitty pilot he by all accounts was. To hit the Pentagon squarely he needed only a bit of luck, and he got it, possibly with help from the 757's autopilot. Striking a stationary object -- even a large one like the Pentagon -- at high speed and from a steep angle is very difficult. To make the job easier, he came in obliquely, tearing down light poles as he roared across the Pentagon's lawn.
It's true there's only a vestigial similarity between the cockpit of a light trainer and the flight deck of a Boeing. To put it mildly, the attackers, as private pilots, were completely out of their league. However, they were not setting out to perform single-engine missed approaches or Category 3 instrument landings with a failed hydraulic system. For good measure, at least two of the terrorist pilots had rented simulator time in jet aircraft, but striking the Pentagon, or navigating along the Hudson River to Manhattan on a cloudless morning, with the sole intention of steering head-on into a building, did not require a mastery of airmanship. The perpetrators had purchased manuals and videos describing the flight management systems of the 757/767, and as any desktop simulator enthusiast will tell you, elementary operation of the planes' navigational units and autopilots is chiefly an exercise in data programming. You can learn it at home. You won't be good, but you'll be good enough.
"They'd done their homework and they had what they needed," says a United Airlines pilot (name withheld on request), who has flown every model of Boeing from the 737 up. "Rudimentary knowledge and fearlessness."
"As everyone saw, their flying was sloppy and aggressive," says Michael (last name withheld), a pilot with several thousand hours in 757s and 767s. "Their skills and experience, or lack thereof, just weren't relevant."
"The hijackers required only the shallow understanding of the aircraft," agrees Ken Hertz, an airline pilot rated on the 757/767. "In much the same way that a person needn't be an experienced physician in order to perform CPR or set a broken bone."
That sentiment is echoed by Joe d'Eon, airline pilot and host of the "Fly With Me" podcast series. "It's the difference between a doctor and a butcher," says d'Eon.
http://www.salon.com/tech/col/smith/2006/05/1...
no one is reading your blather, you're just wasting your time now
Laughing

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

in the last 3 pages there have been a total of 47 post. Of those posts 40 are from the shills who are still trying so desperately to engage in debate which they lost long ago. It's like trying to pick a fight with someone who is laughing at you. You guys are just looking ridiculous now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Laughing wrote:
in the last 3 pages there have been a total of 47 post. Of those posts 40 are from the shills who are still trying so desperately to engage in debate which they lost long ago. It's like trying to pick a fight with someone who is laughing at you. You guys are just looking ridiculous now.
Where did flight 77 go Jackass?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Trying to communicate with a parrot is as pointless as it is boring.
Try laying off the pills and get outside a little, it'll do you good.
Insults Are Easier
How do you know they didn't kill the airline pilots 2 minutes before the crashes?

"I simply know flying a jet for the first time at top speed into target is extremely difficult"

AND YOU 'KNOW' THIS HOW, EXACTLY?

"x3 is virtually impossible"

YOU FAILED STATS 101 AS WELL, OBVIOUSLY.

"Try laying off the pills"

OH THE TWOOFING IRONY!!!!
Laughing

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your head in your ass and see if it's there
Laughing

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they didn't kill the airline pilots 2 minutes before the crashes?
"I simply know flying a jet for the first time at top speed into target is extremely difficult"
AND YOU 'KNOW' THIS HOW, EXACTLY?
"x3 is virtually impossible"
YOU FAILED STATS 101 AS WELL, OBVIOUSLY.
"Try laying off the pills"
OH THE TWOOFING IRONY!!!!
using the caps lock is a sure sign of frustration and loss of composure. You need to take a chill pill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your head in your ass and see if it's there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 231,581 - 231,600 of255,783
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

541 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min goodtime69 1,409
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 530,401
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aura Mytha 223,367
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min danetoo 114,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min scaritual 717,249
How long does a Topix ban last? 7 min Ultra Dave 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Vinutha 4,094
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 18 min Daniel 64
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 11 hr aalw 110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••