Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
govies's fairy tale of non-existent increasing mass
LMFAO! So your claim is as the buildings came down, starting at the initiation of the collapse and ending with the 109 floors hitting the last one, those 109 falling floors were the exact same mass as the top 20 floors.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

When oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots was knee high to a grassy knoll you throwed a match into a big ol bucket a gas and it didn't light on fire...that means, in his little world, that jet planes can't produce fireballs when they collide with office buildings at high rates of speed.

Only in twooferdumb!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, trust me, it's a source of great amusement not a intellectual exercise in twoofer validity.
I guess flat earthers must be onto something too since people still argue with them.

Only in twooferdumb!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
This quote was first used by German television to justify the idea that Flight 93 didn't crash at Shanksville. It was picked up by American Free Press. It remains a fringe idea (most people seem to prefer the “Flight 93 shot down” theory), but is something you’ll encounter occasionally online & at Google.
Is the “Flight 93 didn’t crash there” implication a fair reflection of Stulls view, though? Der Spiegel decided to investigate.
AND!
When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."
Source
This is the point where those who want to hold on to a conspiracy explanation will claim that he's changed his story, been "leaned on", and this is in itself proof that something shady is going on. Fortunately Der Spiegel covered this, too, by viewing the full tape of Stulls interview. After the "no plane" comment, he went on to say this.
"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."
Source
All the conspiracy theories fall apart when the aircraft evidence comes into play. The fact is the planes went exactly where the preponderance of evidence shows. The motives for all theories are also missing. Finally, the whole idea is such an economic disaster that no-one would participate in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
When oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots was knee high to a grassy knoll you throwed a match into a big ol bucket a gas and it didn't light on fire...that means, in his little world, that jet planes can't produce fireballs when they collide with office buildings at high rates of speed.
Only in twooferdumb!
The updrafts in tall buildings are huge. That factor alone increases the heat of any building fire. The elevator shafts and stairwells are designed to eliminate oxygen feeding the fires. These were severed by the impact. We had open shafts and huge holes in several floors creating ideal conditions for a very hot fire given the amount of plastic in office partitions and floor coverings, all made from petroleum based products and highly flammable given the right conditions.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! So your claim is as the buildings came down, starting at the initiation of the collapse and ending with the 109 floors hitting the last one, those 109 falling floors were the exact same mass as the top 20 floors.
I think he's trying to claim the floors turned to dust and disappeared ala his Kentucky sock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy, I don't take you seriously and pointing out that you're simply a mindless fool is fun.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!
And mass increased as the collapse front progressed, it's quite obvious from watching any video of the collapses.
Btw, have you figured out how momentum stayed constant with velocity and mass increased yet?
Yea, 20- pilots who said they couldn't crash land into a target the size of the Pentagon.

Go figure!!!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The updrafts in tall buildings are huge. That factor alone increases the heat of any building fire. The elevator shafts and stairwells are designed to eliminate oxygen feeding the fires. These were severed by the impact. We had open shafts and huge holes in several floors creating ideal conditions for a very hot fire given the amount of plastic in office partitions and floor coverings, all made from petroleum based products and highly flammable given the right conditions.
It was like a blast furnace.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! So your claim is as the buildings came down, starting at the initiation of the collapse and ending with the 109 floors hitting the last one, those 109 falling floors were the exact same mass as the top 20 floors.
Gee did I say that?
Show me.
Then blow me.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As "probable collapse sequence" or something like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It was like a blast furnace.
I would think so given all the factors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee did I say that?
Show me.
Then blow me.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As "probable collapse sequence" or something like that.
Ever heard of sequential failure?

How about the principals of a blast furnace?

Where did the planes go if not where the preponderance of evidence shows?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee did I say that?
LMAO!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
and evidence presented that refutes the belief you have in the govies's fairy tale of non-existent increasing mass (
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Twoofers are just assclowns.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/11/offic...

Where's the wreckage and bodies?

Twoofers are fookingassclowns!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

We, the undersigned citizens of CANADA draw the attention of the House to the following:

THAT, scientific and eyewitness evidence shows that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraudulent document and that those behind the report are consciously or unconsciously guilty of covering up what happened on 9/11/2001.
This evidence overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that World Trade Center Towers 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by demolition explosives and that the official theory of the towers collapsing from the airplanes and the ensuing fires is irrefutably false.&#8232;
We further believe that elements within the US government were complicit in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11/2001.
This event brought Canada into the so-called “War on Terror,” it changed our domestic and foreign policies for the worse, and it will continue to have negative consequences for us all if we refuse to look at the facts.
THEREFORE, your petitioners call upon Parliament to:
(1) Immediately launch its own investigation into the events of 9/11/2001 on behalf of the 24 Canadian citizens murdered in New York City.&#8232;
(2) Act lawfully on the findings of its own investigation by helping to pursue the guilty parties in the international courts.&#8232;
Committed to truth and accountability,
http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/
Inept as they may be, the Canadians might be able to find out some lingering questions about 9/11.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
As Funny as a Canadian looking for the truth huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
All canadians are dumber than dumb. Just look at where they live. At the end of a one way in, one way out road in the frozen sticks of canada for chriss sakes.
OK.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian.
Now THAT'S funny!
OK.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
mu shu pork pig boy said,
"The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian."
That's another lie from the bwunker who is also a pig.
WOW, PORKPIE WINS!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We, the undersigned citizens of CANADA draw the attention of the House to the following:
THAT, scientific and eyewitness evidence shows that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraudulent document
BUT SO DOES Dr_Zorderz!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Omo-Ni5XTGY/T_dbhhN...

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>The updrafts in tall buildings are huge. That factor alone increases the heat of any building fire. The elevator shafts and stairwells are designed to eliminate oxygen feeding the fires. These were severed by the impact. We had open shafts and huge holes in several floors creating ideal conditions for a very hot fire given the amount of plastic in office partitions and floor coverings, all made from petroleum based products and highly flammable given the right conditions.
I've heard the same comments from fire fighters who laugh at the imbecilely simplistic crap twoofers find so convincing;-)

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, 20- pilots who said they couldn't crash land into a target the size of the Pentagon.

Go figure!!!
He also fell for some idiot claiming elevator shafts are sealed!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
Twoofers are just assclowns.
Assclowns with "evidunce"!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:

THAT, scientific and eyewitness evidence shows that the 9/11 Commission Report is a fraudulent document and that those behind the report are consciously or unconsciously guilty of covering up what happened on 9/11/2001.
This evidence overwhelmingly supports the conclusion that World Trade Center Towers 1, 2 and 7 were brought down by demolition explosives and that the official theory of the towers collapsing from the airplanes and the ensuing fires is irrefutably false.&#8232;
We further believe that elements within the US government were complicit in the murder of thousands of people on 9/11/2001.
This event brought Canada into the so-called “War on Terror,” it changed our domestic and foreign policies for the worse, and it will continue to have negative consequences for us all if we refuse to look at the facts.
THEREFORE, your petitioners call upon Parliament to:
(1) Immediately launch its own investigation into the events of 9/11/2001 on behalf of the 24 Canadian citizens murdered in New York City.&#8232;
(2) Act lawfully on the findings of its own investigation by helping to pursue the guilty parties in the international courts.&#8232;
Committed to truth and accountability,
http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/
Inept as they may be, the Canadians might be able to find out some lingering questions about 9/11.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
As Funny as a Canadian looking for the truth huh eh !
Not so ironically, those names also appear on the list of Canadians not allowed to operate power tools without direct supervision!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 1,622
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 533,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Catcher1 722,232
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 224,657
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 93,852
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 14 min yon 10
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min WasteWater 3,994
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 172,557
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min Krackerjacks 115,646
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••