yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#249254 Dec 15, 2012
robertfgt wrote:
<quoted text>Watch who u judge PIG. Lord Jesus is watching ur sins.
Ohhhh....scary!

If your god exists, you're f$&ked!

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#249255 Dec 15, 2012
robertfgt wrote:
<quoted text>Watch who u judge PIG. Lord Jesus is watching ur sins.
I know all and see all robertfgt and I command thee to leave the chickens alone, your rationalization that if the egg can get out then you can get in does not remove the sin from chick-o-sodomy.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249256 Dec 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would we classify twoofs twisting of Miller's words as "disinformation" or "false evidence" according to the list gramps posted today?
Yea, The one 2 above your post is the way of the twoofer, I thought it was a hoot it was even posted.

Ignore the rest of a persons statement and clip it to support your view, endless ask for serial numbers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249258 Dec 15, 2012
78 Anthony Beulah
sundog wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^
Technique #1 -'FORUM SLIDING'
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249259 Dec 15, 2012
77 Lloyd May
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249260 Dec 15, 2012
76 Guy Effie
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249261 Dec 15, 2012
75 Otto Willie
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249262 Dec 15, 2012
74 Leroy Marion
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249263 Dec 15, 2012
73 Jacob Sadie

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#249264 Dec 15, 2012
sundog wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
These are the tactics of a scared and desperate gang of bwunkers and their socks who will do anything to discredit the posters who are quietly asking questions and are unsatisfied with the official government fairy tale of 9/11.
Maybe its time for cat litter box advertisements or favorite Hints From Heloise.
How about it sorry charlie? Are you man enough? I bet you are.
9/11 was a WAG THE DOG INSIDE JOBBITY JOB !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha h
That's As Funny As sorry charlie winning by default huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249265 Dec 15, 2012
72 Homer Ellen
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249266 Dec 15, 2012
70 Clifford Rosa
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249267 Dec 15, 2012
69 Lester Nora
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249268 Dec 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the tactics of a scared and desperate gang of bwunkers and their socks who will do anything to discredit the posters who are quietly asking questions and are unsatisfied with the official government fairy tale of 9/11.
This from the boy who refuses to talk about some jet fuel claim he finds funny, DEFAULT WIN!

Come on, If you are not going to debate 9/11 lets talk about the most popular baby names of the 1890's.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#249269 Dec 15, 2012
Hint: neither do you.
sundog wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^^^^^

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#249270 Dec 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The arguments were presented before and this debate was over a long time ago and you guys already lost. Now we can't help but be gloating winners which is why we only make fun of you now, and you encourage it by being sore losers.
It was nonsense then and nonsense now.

Hundreds of people saw what happened to flight 77.

You are delusional.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#249271 Dec 15, 2012
-GOD- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all and see all robertfgt and I command thee to leave the chickens alone, your rationalization that if the egg can get out then you can get in does not remove the sin from chick-o-sodomy.
I say he must repent now.
BloodMoons

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#249272 Dec 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh....scary!
If your god exists, you're f$&ked!
Like I said stop judging people canadian pork filth, Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon.

Heaven

#249273 Dec 15, 2012
BloodMoons wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said stop judging people canadian pork filth, Lord Jesus Christ is coming soon.
... In your moms mouth.

Heaven

#249274 Dec 15, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I say he must repent now.
And withdraw!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Sojurner D Truth 26,165
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 685,742
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 59 min Doctor REALITY 58
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 985,692
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 3 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 3 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web