Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww, thats so cute! He's learning to talk. Goooo goooooo!
I love children!
Insults Are Easier
LMFAO!!!!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, What is the components of plated steel? There is a clue in the name somewhere, put on your magical tin foil twoofer hat, click your heals together and say over and over "I wonder what materials plated steel contains, I wonder what materials plated steel contains."
Theres no place like home, Homey.

Steel plating or plated steel is the coating of steel with a metal that is corrosion resistant.

Too tough for you to figure out for yourself?

Him just wittle guy.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Say,
You cannot just say that I'm a liar without offering proof.
HERE IS THE SHANKSVILLE MAYOR SAYING THAT THERE WAS NO PLANE.....at the crash site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pPkpvc-9wFMXX
This quote was first used by German television to justify the idea that Flight 93 didn't crash at Shanksville. It was picked up by American Free Press. It remains a fringe idea (most people seem to prefer the “Flight 93 shot down” theory), but is something you’ll encounter occasionally online & at Google.

Is the “Flight 93 didn’t crash there” implication a fair reflection of Stulls view, though? Der Spiegel decided to investigate.

AND!

When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."
Source

This is the point where those who want to hold on to a conspiracy explanation will claim that he's changed his story, been "leaned on", and this is in itself proof that something shady is going on. Fortunately Der Spiegel covered this, too, by viewing the full tape of Stulls interview. After the "no plane" comment, he went on to say this.

"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."
Source
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
More backward logic from you, the essence of anti-truth.
Why would NIST check when they weren't even aware that witnesses claimed to see it? Who else was allowed to investigate this case before the steel was shipped off to China? Maybe a Chinese scientist could provide us a study of the steel they received. They are so into truth and openness after all.
Just like you.
Insults Are Easier
Yes, I understand, there is no proof of molten steel.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jews against zionism wrote:
Hateful views of Jews as being subhuman did not have to be invented by Nazi theorists such as Hitler, Goebbels, Rosenberg and Streicher.
Because an army of anti Semitic twoffers will pick up the slack.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has. Your two examples of steel melting were causes by steel failing by a fuel fed fire. At WTC, the aircraft exploded, burning off the fuel rapidly. Did you see a cloud of unburnt fuel cascading down on the street below? No, because it was consumed in the fireball.

So who's the liar? Never mind, liar.

And make no mistake, steel did melt on 9-11.

http://youtu.be/h7S9bnd_pnY
Now THAT'S funny!

So your, unsupported by anything, claim is that plated steel has a lower melting point than unplated steel.

If you knew anything about materials you'd recognize the utter ignorance of that statement, but alas, you obvious know nothing beyond what you've been spoon fed by your charlatan masters.

And I've posted articles with reports of molten steel that referenced house and building fires as well, the point of the fuel fires is that the energy density of the accelerants are almost identical...I know, you just don't get it.

And adding in yet another unsupported claim that all the jet fuel was consumed just adds another layer of idiocy to your failed argument.
<quoted text>The WTC meteorite, the un cracked horseshoe steel beams, was a result of high temps not attainable in office fires. With the exploding fireball consuming the fuel quickly, what we saw was simply a multi floor office fire.
The meteorite does not show signs of high temperatures lil camper.

That silly claim claim fails the sniff test just by doing an image search and seeing compressed concrete with entrained light gage steel sticking out of it.

The same goes for the horse shoe beams, nothing but force and time is required to expect the result.
<quoted text>John Gross is seen in this video claiming witnesses never said steel melted. He is either incompetent, compartmentalized, or simply lying. But it shows the mindset of the NIST investigation to be fraudulent.
Again, Gross wasn't charged with pandering to scientifically illiterate paranoids on the Internet. He was in charge of a scientific study to propose plausible explanations for collapse initiation which would then be used to implement code changes that make tall building safer.

Expecting him to watch childishly silly videos of sound bites like you is not reasonable or useful.
<quoted text>The space beam theory is not something I personally can vouch for, but its not something I can rule out either. This technology has been around since Tesla, and obviously continued to this day.

http://youtu.be/6AiFL9FSz-E
Of course, you previous idiocy fails at every level so now you'll turn to mythological explanations.
<quoted text>So you should just concern yourself with Canadians, because America doesn't require you to tell us what to know, given your lack of understanding in American affairs.

Stupid repetitive Canadian, without the words twoofer and moron, you would be speechless.

Insults Are Easier
The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian.

Now THAT'S funny!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Obviously, the paper got stuck after it cooled.

Jesus, you are as dense as Say The Truth.

Insults Are Easier
Too funny!

Ignorance.

Check!

Avoidance.

Check!

Insults.

Check!

Unadulterated irony.

Check!

Why oh why is twoof ignored!?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Theres no place like home, Homey.
Steel plating or plated steel is the coating of steel with a metal that is corrosion resistant.
Too tough for you to figure out for yourself?
Him just wittle guy.
Insults Are Easier
Bingo, So it there is steel present and yet you claim there is no steel, make up your wittle mind. That's a bit like saying it's not a cake because there is a coating of frosting on it.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Hope they aren't as bad as those 20 pilots who said they couldn't crash a 767 into the Pentagon if they wanted too.
Ha!

I hope so too!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

mu shu pork pig boy said,
"The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian."
That's another lie from the bwunker who is also a pig.
Sort of a canadian bacon. Everyone has issues with you azzhole.
The only way I like pork is brined, smoked, and barbecued.
All canadians are dumber than dumb. Just look at where they live. At the end of a one way in, one way out road in the frozen sticks of canada for chriss sakes.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's Funny for chrissakes huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shanksville coroner and mayor weigh in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =huPDP5-NfbEXX
Now this coroner I believe !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ah
That's Funny huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this coroner I believe !
So do I!

In the grisly accounting of a jetliner crash, it comes down to pounds: The people on Flight 93 weighed a total of about 7,500 pounds. Miller supervised an intensive effort to gather their remains, some flung hundreds of yards. In the end, just 600 pounds of remains were collected; of these, 250 pounds could be identified by DNA testing and returned to the families of the passengers and crew.

The FBI has mandated DNA testing to confirm the identities of remains, a process just beginning that Miller said could take four to six months. But using mostly dental records, Miller and staff have identified remains of 12 passengers -- a number that the coroner said might grow with last weekend's recovery of additional remains.

http://old.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001100...

All that debris, and the fact that only 8 percent of the human remains could be recovered, mean the site is, essentially, a cemetery, Miller says. "The real story is about what those people did, deciding to rush the [terrorists] and sell everyone else on the idea," says Miller, who spent weeks crawling around on his hands and knees searching for remains and would rather talk about anything else. "Where it landed is not what matters. The most important thing is that they be properly remembered."

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/9_11/articles/91...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I guess we can write off all these people and everything they say. GO TWOOF!

http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
"The irony is, if I was supporting your crap you'd have no issues with me being Canadian."

All canadians are dumber than dumb. Just look at where they live. At the end of a one way in, one way out road in the frozen sticks of canada for chriss sakes.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Talking to these few govie shills is useless. Tell them the sun is hot and they will argue that it's not. Look at these idiots They are like roaches on a crumb of bread. Feed hearty trolls. I see you are feeding yourselves each other spewings...Good. Keep slurping. We all know who you are....
Gargoyle

Porkpie Hat

Aussie Bobby

RADEKT

TristanM

Say the Truth

Abraxas

Yellow Pissreality

Charlie Sheen

You all are Golden globe winners....
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QTp2oQ0Q0Xc/StuJVjI...
They've saturated their feeble minds with the gov. comic book and that is all they know, besides being childish trolls.
That's it for me as far as trying to converse with them. From now on no more replies to you shills. It's vanity even to try. If the gov. said strong winds brought the towers down, you'd be preaching that.
Shills Derailing a thread...
It is the act of throwing a thread in a discussion forum off topic, oftentimes so much so that the original discussion is unable to continue.
A common result of a troll attempting to have fun at the expense of people actually trying to use the forum.
A common result of a flame war between multiple users.
Commonly helped along unintentionally by people who are simply off topic, as well as the occasional Grammar Nazi.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549...
http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/this%20t...
Troll on shills

https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I!
In the grisly accounting of a jetliner crash, it comes down to pounds: The people on Flight 93 weighed a total of about 7,500 pounds. Miller supervised an intensive effort to gather their remains, some flung hundreds of yards. In the end, just 600 pounds of remains were collected; of these, 250 pounds could be identified by DNA testing and returned to the families of the passengers and crew.
The FBI has mandated DNA testing to confirm the identities of remains, a process just beginning that Miller said could take four to six months. But using mostly dental records, Miller and staff have identified remains of 12 passengers -- a number that the coroner said might grow with last weekend's recovery of additional remains.
http://old.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001100...
All that debris, and the fact that only 8 percent of the human remains could be recovered, mean the site is, essentially, a cemetery, Miller says. "The real story is about what those people did, deciding to rush the [terrorists] and sell everyone else on the idea," says Miller, who spent weeks crawling around on his hands and knees searching for remains and would rather talk about anything else. "Where it landed is not what matters. The most important thing is that they be properly remembered."
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/9_11/articles/91...
"Miller...spent weeks crawling around on his hands and knees searching for remains and would rather talk about anything else."

Yeah, no shit. Some people's jobs really suck. I'm glad we have such people.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Timesten wrote:
Talking to these few govie shills is useless. Tell them the sun is hot and they will argue that it's not. Look at these idiots They are like roaches on a crumb of bread. Feed hearty trolls. I see you are feeding yourselves each other spewings...Good. Keep slurping. We all know who you are....
Gargoyle
Porkpie Hat
Aussie Bobby
RADEKT
TristanM
Say the Truth
Abraxas
Yellow Pissreality
Charlie Sheen
You all are Golden globe winners....
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QTp2oQ0Q0Xc/StuJVjI...
They've saturated their feeble minds with the gov. comic book and that is all they know, besides being childish trolls.
That's it for me as far as trying to converse with them. From now on no more replies to you shills. It's vanity even to try. If the gov. said strong winds brought the towers down, you'd be preaching that.
Shills Derailing a thread...
It is the act of throwing a thread in a discussion forum off topic, oftentimes so much so that the original discussion is unable to continue.
A common result of a troll attempting to have fun at the expense of people actually trying to use the forum.
A common result of a flame war between multiple users.
Commonly helped along unintentionally by people who are simply off topic, as well as the occasional Grammar Nazi.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549...
http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/this%20t...
Troll on shills
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
View:

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Timesten wrote:
Any repeat visitors yet wendy?

Don't forget to clear cookies!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Timesten wrote:
Gargoyle
Porkpie Hat
Aussie Bobby
RADEKT
TristanM
Say the Truth
Abraxas
Yellow Pissreality
Charlie Sheen
I saw your polls, these people are loved by the masses!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Sort of a canadian bacon. Everyone has issues with you azzhole.
The only way I like pork is brined, smoked, and barbecued.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's Funny for chrissakes huh eh !
There, there oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots.

I'm sure your mother believes everything you say!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••