yes

no

well, im not sure

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248986 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_ZorAzz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather trick you into giving up. I don't really care how much of your time I deceive you into wasting. You are EASY.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's Funnier Than Sorry Charlie Whining About His Wasted Time huh eh !
No one is going to give up on reality, you DUMBASS

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248987 Dec 13, 2012
By ReOpen911.info, Edited by World911Truth.org | September 17, 2011
Ten years after, how do the French perceive the events of September 11, 2001? With the support of its members and sympathizers, the French association ReOpen911 has commissioned a survey on the subject by an independent organization and have published their results on September 9.
To this date, two surveys of this type have been made available in France: one by “TNS Sofres/Logica” for the French newsmagazine “NouvelObs” and another by World Public Opinion which was conducted in France as well as in 16 other countries. These surveys, which date back to September 2008, are already three years old, and the questions asked at the time do not measure the degree of skepticism of the population regarding the official story of the 9/11 Commission and the Bush administration.
For this reason, the French association ReOpen911 requested an opinion poll by HEC Junior Consulting.
The official junior company of the business school HEC Paris, HEC Junior Consulting was ranked first in its sector by the newsmagazine “Expansion” in 2009. The school has also been a finalist for the CNJI award for excellence every year since 2004. The survey was conducted in June 2011 based on a cross-section sample of the French population [1].
This survey is very revealing about the opinion of the French people on the subject of 9/11.
58% of the French population express doubts about the official version, compared to only 31% who express no doubts.
Only 14% know that three towers collapsed on September 11, 2001.
Nearly half of French respondents (49%) believe that US authorities may have let the attacks occur.
One third (34%) believe that some US authorities may have been involved in the attacks.
49% are favorable to opening an independent inquiry to determine more about the events.
Only 28% consider that the media have informed the public about September 11 in the fullest possible manner.
http://world911truth.org/france-58-doubt-the-...
A big Thank You to Sorry Charlie for this info.
You complete blockhead.
Maybe its time for cat food commercials LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah aha hh
That's STILL Very Funny huh eh !

#248988 Dec 13, 2012
The well-known reporter, Eric Laurent, author of a deep inquiry into the subject, spoke of 911 as “a collection of lies, surrounded by mystery”(France 2 television program “On a tout Essayé”, October 12, 2004, 01:35 min). Today, 72% of the French believe that the Bush administration has not said everything it knew about the events.
In comparison, a survey conducted in Germany by “TNS Emnid” for the magazine “Welt der Wunder” posed the following question:
Do you believe that the US government told the entire truth about the 2001 attacks?
French HEC survey: No; 72%, Yes; 15.6%
German TNS survey: No; 89.5%, Yes; 9.2%
The percentage is significantly higher in Germany where 89.5% of the population believe the US government did not tell the entire truth. This is also the opinion in the US where, as early as 2006, 81% of the population believed that the administration was not telling the entire truth.(CBS News / New York Times poll, October 2006).
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
Funny ? Oh YES huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248989 Dec 13, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
You not understanding that and seeing my critique of you, as me being a hypocrite, is funny though
It's amusing to me you agree with this guy.

In the grisly accounting of a jetliner crash, it comes down to pounds: The people on Flight 93 weighed a total of about 7,500 pounds. Miller supervised an intensive effort to gather their remains, some flung hundreds of yards. In the end, just 600 pounds of remains were collected; of these, 250 pounds could be identified by DNA testing and returned to the families of the passengers and crew.

The FBI has mandated DNA testing to confirm the identities of remains, a process just beginning that Miller said could take four to six months. But using mostly dental records, Miller and staff have identified remains of 12 passengers -- a number that the coroner said might grow with last weekend's recovery of additional remains.

http://old.post-gazette.com/headlines/2001100 ...

All that debris, and the fact that only 8 percent of the human remains could be recovered, mean the site is, essentially, a cemetery, Miller says. "The real story is about what those people did, deciding to rush the [terrorists] and sell everyone else on the idea," says Miller, who spent weeks crawling around on his hands and knees searching for remains and would rather talk about anything else. "Where it landed is not what matters. The most important thing is that they be properly remembered."
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248991 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
58% of the French population express doubts about the official version, compared to only 31% who express no doubts.
Well, If only 14% know three towers fell then they are fairly uninformed on the subject so they would have uninformed opinions, but then opinions mean nothing, facts do.

You know, Like Wally Miller who has first hand knowledge of flight 93 wreckage and passengers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248993 Dec 13, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Ah, nice try, Say....
But, in the video, the Shanksville Mayor plainly says.... "NO PLANE...."
Watch the video again. There is the German tranlation in audio of what he is saying, and English subtitles, but the German ends, and the Mayor in ENGLISH audio.... says... "NO PLANE"
LMFAO! Dishonest much in clipping a full interview?

Der Spiegel covered this, too, by viewing the full tape of Stulls interview. After the "no plane" comment, he went on to say this.

"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."

When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."
Source

AND>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>

http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/c...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248994 Dec 13, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Ah, nice try, Say....
But, in the video, the Shanksville Mayor plainly says.... "NO PLANE...."
Watch the video again. There is the German tranlation in audio of what he is saying, and English subtitles, but the German ends, and the Mayor in ENGLISH audio.... says... "NO PLANE"
And your con-clusion is....?

BTW, what name(s) do you also post under?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#248995 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Thanks for showing that SOME Canadians are for finding the truth and debunking yourself with this website.
Sorry charlie, you fell for my deceptive remarks. Now we are getting somewhere!.
Got any more good Canadian FOR TRUTH sites you want to share?
I can use any good information you care to provide showing the govie "official" story is fictitious and not to be taken any more seriously than the bible.
http://canadawantsthetruth911.blogspot.com/
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
Funny As Any Canadian Can be huh eh !
And your proven definition for "finding the truth" equates to mindlessly accepting what twoofer websites say then regurgitating it without verification.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Btw, have you figured out a way for momentum to remain constant while velocity and mass increase yet?

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Why oh why doesn't anyone take you doltish buffoons seriously!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248996 Dec 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! Dishonest much in clipping a full interview?
Der Spiegel covered this, too, by viewing the full tape of Stulls interview. After the "no plane" comment, he went on to say this.
"They just found the two turbines because, of course, they're heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane's outside shell behind his barn that must've been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet."
When Der Spiegel confronts Stull with the English translation of these passages in the book and the film script, the man is speechless: "My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It's just that there wasn't much left of it after the explosion. That's what I meant when I said 'no airplane'. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes."
Source
Twoofers = intellectually dishonest

-and that applies only to the "intelligent" ones. The rest are too dumb to know any better.

Edmonton, Canada

#248997 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
By ReOpen911.info, Edited by World911Truth.org | September 17, 2011
Ten years after, how do the French perceive the events of September 11, 2001? With the support of its members and sympathizers, the French association ReOpen911 has commissioned a survey on the subject by an independent organization and have published their results on September 9.
To this date, two surveys of this type have been made available in France: one by “TNS Sofres/Logica” for the French newsmagazine “NouvelObs” and another by World Public Opinion which was conducted in France as well as in 16 other countries. These surveys, which date back to September 2008, are already three years old, and the questions asked at the time do not measure the degree of skepticism of the population regarding the official story of the 9/11 Commission and the Bush administration.
For this reason, the French association ReOpen911 requested an opinion poll by HEC Junior Consulting.
The official junior company of the business school HEC Paris, HEC Junior Consulting was ranked first in its sector by the newsmagazine “Expansion” in 2009. The school has also been a finalist for the CNJI award for excellence every year since 2004. The survey was conducted in June 2011 based on a cross-section sample of the French population [1].
This survey is very revealing about the opinion of the French people on the subject of 9/11.
Nearly half of French respondents (49%) believe that US authorities may have let the attacks occur.
One third (34%) believe that some US authorities may have been involved in the attacks.
49% are favorable to opening an independent inquiry to determine more about the events.
Only 28% consider that the media have informed the public about September 11 in the fullest possible manner.
A big Thank You to Sorry Charlie for this info.
You complete blockhead.
Maybe its time for cat food commercials LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah aha hh
That's STILL Very Funny huh eh !
Who cares elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots?

Edmonton, Canada

#248998 Dec 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Dishonest much in clipping a full interview?

Source

Twoofer dishonesty at its best!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248999 Dec 13, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers = intellectually dishonest
-and that applies only to the "intelligent" ones. The rest are too dumb to know any better.
LOL!

#249000 Dec 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And your proven definition for "finding the truth" equates to mindlessly accepting what twoofer websites say then regurgitating it without verification.
Btw, have you figured out a way for momentum to remain constant while velocity and mass increase yet?
Hahahahaha!!!!!
Why oh why doesn't anyone take you doltish buffoons seriously!
If you didn't take us doltish buffoons seriously you wouldn't bother to respond to each and every post of information and evidence presented that refutes the belief you have in the govies's fairy tale of non-existent increasing mass (where's the piledriver?) and bogus constant momentum (it increased) through the line of most resistance of the unheated, undamaged lower 2/3 of the towers.
Have you figured out how the mass of the upper 1/3 of the towers increased yet?
A million pounds of dust blowing in the wind does not a piledriver make.
Oh mu shu you are such a funny little porker piglet!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's almost As funny As your special conception of Conservation of Momentum. huh eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#249001 Dec 13, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Twoofers = intellectually dishonest

Quoted for TRUTH.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249002 Dec 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofer dishonesty at its best!
Yup, Just clip the interview in half to force it to say what you want.

It would be interesting just to go through the strawmen

Such as jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel and it burned off in seconds. Hey, that is a twooffor, no one claimed it was hot enough to melt steel and no one claimed the jet fuel fireball was what caused the structural failure.

Edmonton, Canada

#249003 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't take us doltish buffoons seriously you wouldn't bother to respond to each and every post of information and evidence presented that refutes the belief you have in the govies's fairy tale of non-existent increasing mass (where's the piledriver?) and bogus constant momentum (it increased) through the line of most resistance of the unheated, undamaged lower 2/3 of the towers.
Have you figured out how the mass of the upper 1/3 of the towers increased yet?
A million pounds of dust blowing in the wind does not a piledriver make.
Oh mu shu you are such a funny little porker piglet!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's almost As funny As your special conception of Conservation of Momentum. huh eh !
Easy, I don't take you seriously and pointing out that you're simply a mindless fool is fun.

And mass increased as the collapse front progressed, it's quite obvious from watching any video of the collapses.

Btw, have you figured out how momentum stayed constant with velocity and mass increased yet?

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249004 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't take us doltish buffoons seriously you wouldn't bother to respond
Oh no, trust me, it's a source of great amusement not a intellectual exercise in twoofer validity.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#249005 Dec 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
govies's fairy tale of non-existent increasing mass
LMFAO! So your claim is as the buildings came down, starting at the initiation of the collapse and ending with the 109 floors hitting the last one, those 109 falling floors were the exact same mass as the top 20 floors.

Edmonton, Canada

#249006 Dec 13, 2012
When oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots was knee high to a grassy knoll you throwed a match into a big ol bucket a gas and it didn't light on fire...that means, in his little world, that jet planes can't produce fireballs when they collide with office buildings at high rates of speed.

Only in twooferdumb!

Edmonton, Canada

#249007 Dec 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, trust me, it's a source of great amusement not a intellectual exercise in twoofer validity.
I guess flat earthers must be onto something too since people still argue with them.

Only in twooferdumb!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 778,704
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,912
Gay snapchat names 36 min raye 180
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min Tony17 560,564
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 56 min Doctor REALITY 2
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 837
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr truth 605,354
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 16 hr risque 137
More from around the web