yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#248690 Dec 9, 2012
Folding wings wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said it folded up on itself?
It does both. The shell shatters, the frame folds.
Bugs Bunny Physics

Stanton, KY

#248692 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It does both. The shell shatters, the frame folds.
gotcha ; ]
Bugs Bunny Physics

Stanton, KY

#248693 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. You don't know what you are looking at or what you are saying.
you must teach everyone your physics principles
Meanahole

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248695 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the planes go if not there?
Your conspiracy is pure Hollywood with a cast of thousands.
ROTFLMAO
Keep laughing Queeter!!!! LMFAO, they were holographs!!!!!

Santa Cruz, CA

#248696 Dec 9, 2012
Meanahole wrote:
<quoted text>Keep laughing Queeter!!!! LMFAO, they were holographs!!!!!
Not really but you are welcome to your delusions. How do you explain all the aircraft debris in the streets of New York?

Got any more funny stories to share?

LMAO
bohart

Newport, TN

#248700 Dec 9, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
STILL PLENTY TIME IN THE WEEKEND TO WATCH...
First episode of the LONE GUNMEN, a spin off of the X-FILES... aired on FOX in March, 2001, Six Months before 9-11. Ain't saying that this is what happened, but it is eeerly similar to what did happen on 9-11.
In their script, the governments reason for pulling off the Twin Towers airline crash was to blame it on terrorists to gain more totalitarian control over the US population under the pretense of needing to protect us and the nation.
Enjoy this classic tv episode, but remember, that is exactly what happened as a result of 9-11... more authoritarian, totalitarian control of us...... and wars for profit by the Pentagon, at the expense of American dead, American tax money ill spent to take care of their war making contractor buddies.... and.... Over a MILLION dead people who never did a damn thing to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iRtqQLMAZekXX
Help me out here, wasn't operation northwoods a false flag operation that Kennedy refused to do?
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#248701 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really but you are welcome to your delusions. How do you explain all the aircraft debris in the streets of New York?
LMAO
What aircraft debris?

Show the aircraft debris. Surely someone must have made a video or took a pic of it. How about serial numbers on all that debris.
OH no serial numbers, no pics, no videos. Just your word that there was some aircraft debris in the streets of New York.
Let's see the evidence you are talking about.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's Funnier Than Non Existent Aircraft Debris In the Streets of New York huh eh !

Santa Cruz, CA

#248703 Dec 9, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What aircraft debris?
Show the aircraft debris. Surely someone must have made a video or took a pic of it. How about serial numbers on all that debris.
OH no serial numbers, no pics, no videos. Just your word that there was some aircraft debris in the streets of New York.
Let's see the evidence you are talking about.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's Funnier Than Non Existent Aircraft Debris In the Streets of New York huh eh !
Go look for yourself. It littered the streets and some rooftops. Hell, a landing gear crashed through one of the cars. Doesn't need serial numbers. The planes were boarded, left nearby airports and were tracked. Are you completely daft?

Don't be a chocho.

Santa Cruz, CA

#248704 Dec 9, 2012
No Plane debris in streets huh?

Check out this video.

Santa Cruz, CA

#248705 Dec 9, 2012
There is a guy who saw an American Airlines jet crash into the tower.

Twoofers are very silly.

berternie

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248706 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Well queterr I aint sayin there were no planes, but how the FACK did they bring down those structures. I no for a fact when they built those towers they to have way to demo them safely.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248707 Dec 9, 2012
Dr_Slurpee wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you get your engineering degree in high speed aircraft crash dynamics?
You speak of using your imagination and visualizing the process.
Maybe you should use your imagination and visualize that 9/11 is all a pure WAG THE DOG theatrical black ops by various countries with the explicit help of our govie. Which took years in preparation and solved quite a few of our govies problems that they were trying desperately to hide. Got rid of a few spooks that possessed information harmful to the govies political ambitions, created a good excuse for us to invade Iraq and install huge bases which are still there and busy protecting the oil pipelines that our companies built. The list goes on and on.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah
That's A Good Joke huh eh !
Blah blah blah, Slurpee Boy.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248708 Dec 9, 2012
Say the Slurpee wrote:
<quoted text>
No truth at all, why do you continue to whine about what others post that you say no one reads but you know all that it contains and don't seem to like it too much? Make yourself a cup of soothing hot milk and go back to bed and don't worry about what others post that you say you don't read and you know everything there is to know about what they post that you don't like. OK idiot ?
Why is it you only post when Dr_Slurpee posts? Just a coinikidink,...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248709 Dec 9, 2012
Mental delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it was computer generated imagery. Hollywood has perfected the process.
LMAO, that's why thousands of people saw it happen directly and taped it on their own recorders. I suppose they are all in on it too.

Santa Cruz, CA

#248710 Dec 9, 2012
Look at this footage carefully. The towers have not fallen. The debris is mostly aircraft debris.

Didn't look at the footage very carefully did you?

Santa Cruz, CA

#248711 Dec 9, 2012
What aircraft debris? Holograms huh?

You MUST be kidding me.

Santa Cruz, CA

#248712 Dec 9, 2012
berternie wrote:
<quoted text>Well queterr I aint sayin there were no planes, but how the FACK did they bring down those structures. I no for a fact when they built those towers they to have way to demo them safely.
That's pretty easy once you understand what actually happened. The plane flew in demolishing multiple floors and a huge fireball set all combustible material from both the plane and building on fire. This included paper, desks, plastics, carpeting, chairs, etc. The flame was fed by drafting from the openings, stairwell and elevator shafts which increase both oxygen and heat. The building itself was bolted together. Structural members deflected and weakened. Bolts sheared. Eventually a catastrophic failure took place. This ain't rocket science. Multiple floors being compromised set off a chain reaction and that's all she wrote.
hobart

Stanton, KY

#248713 Dec 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here, wasn't operation northwoods a false flag operation that Kennedy refused to do?
probably why he got assassinated

Santa Cruz, CA

#248714 Dec 9, 2012
hobart wrote:
<quoted text>
probably why he got assassinated
Have you ever read the book Double-Cross?

It is the only motive which makes sense.
debris

Stanton, KY

#248715 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Look at this footage carefully. The towers have not fallen. The debris is mostly aircraft debris.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Z_ny5GxkZMXX
Didn't look at the footage very carefully did you?
how do you know what it was and where it came from based on a youtube video?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 775,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min StarC 559,415
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 6 min Sandy 10
12 ingenious kitchen and food hacks that every ... 7 min hafacs 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Remnant of 144000 39,341
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 14 min Ugly Truth from d... 604,998
Last Word + 2 23 min AliceBlue 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min WildWeirdWillie 175,611
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web