yes

no

well, im not sure

berternie

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248706 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really but you are welcome to your delusions. How do you explain all the aircraft debris in the streets of New York?
Got any more funny stories to share?
LMAO
Well queterr I aint sayin there were no planes, but how the FACK did they bring down those structures. I no for a fact when they built those towers they to have way to demo them safely.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248707 Dec 9, 2012
Dr_Slurpee wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you get your engineering degree in high speed aircraft crash dynamics?
You speak of using your imagination and visualizing the process.
Maybe you should use your imagination and visualize that 9/11 is all a pure WAG THE DOG theatrical black ops by various countries with the explicit help of our govie. Which took years in preparation and solved quite a few of our govies problems that they were trying desperately to hide. Got rid of a few spooks that possessed information harmful to the govies political ambitions, created a good excuse for us to invade Iraq and install huge bases which are still there and busy protecting the oil pipelines that our companies built. The list goes on and on.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah
That's A Good Joke huh eh !
Blah blah blah, Slurpee Boy.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248708 Dec 9, 2012
Say the Slurpee wrote:
<quoted text>
No truth at all, why do you continue to whine about what others post that you say no one reads but you know all that it contains and don't seem to like it too much? Make yourself a cup of soothing hot milk and go back to bed and don't worry about what others post that you say you don't read and you know everything there is to know about what they post that you don't like. OK idiot ?
Why is it you only post when Dr_Slurpee posts? Just a coinikidink,...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248709 Dec 9, 2012
Mental delusion wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it was computer generated imagery. Hollywood has perfected the process.
LMAO, that's why thousands of people saw it happen directly and taped it on their own recorders. I suppose they are all in on it too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248710 Dec 9, 2012
Look at this footage carefully. The towers have not fallen. The debris is mostly aircraft debris.

Didn't look at the footage very carefully did you?

Location hidden

#248711 Dec 9, 2012
What aircraft debris? Holograms huh?

You MUST be kidding me.

Location hidden

#248712 Dec 9, 2012
berternie wrote:
<quoted text>Well queterr I aint sayin there were no planes, but how the FACK did they bring down those structures. I no for a fact when they built those towers they to have way to demo them safely.
That's pretty easy once you understand what actually happened. The plane flew in demolishing multiple floors and a huge fireball set all combustible material from both the plane and building on fire. This included paper, desks, plastics, carpeting, chairs, etc. The flame was fed by drafting from the openings, stairwell and elevator shafts which increase both oxygen and heat. The building itself was bolted together. Structural members deflected and weakened. Bolts sheared. Eventually a catastrophic failure took place. This ain't rocket science. Multiple floors being compromised set off a chain reaction and that's all she wrote.
hobart

Stanton, KY

#248713 Dec 9, 2012
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out here, wasn't operation northwoods a false flag operation that Kennedy refused to do?
probably why he got assassinated

Location hidden

#248714 Dec 9, 2012
hobart wrote:
<quoted text>
probably why he got assassinated
Have you ever read the book Double-Cross?

It is the only motive which makes sense.
debris

Stanton, KY

#248715 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Look at this footage carefully. The towers have not fallen. The debris is mostly aircraft debris.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1Z_ny5GxkZMXX
Didn't look at the footage very carefully did you?
how do you know what it was and where it came from based on a youtube video?
joker

Stanton, KY

#248716 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
You MUST be kidding me.
you're a joke, nobody wants to debate this with you, you're obviously a shill

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#248720 Dec 9, 2012
Is it hologram month already?

Location hidden

#248721 Dec 9, 2012
I scrolled past the guy lost in the woods. Typical twoofer.

Where did the planes go twoofer?

How about into the buildings and streets?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#248722 Dec 9, 2012
shawar bugti

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#248723 Dec 9, 2012
google it

Location hidden

#248724 Dec 9, 2012
debris wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know what it was and where it came from based on a youtube video?
Hey it's actual footage shot right there. The buildings are burning and the camera pans down. It isn't edited.

See for yourself. The FBI guy is doing typical CSI stuff.

You asked for proof of plane parts in the street.

What a Jackass.

Location hidden

#248725 Dec 9, 2012
joker wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a joke, nobody wants to debate this with you, you're obviously a shill
I present the facts with valid links to back up what I say.

You are Jackass who wishes to make a case out of nonsense.

Location hidden

#248726 Dec 9, 2012
Nobody wants to debate me because none can deny where the actual planes went or provide any reasonable alternative scenario. After that, the other nonsense falls completely apart. It lacks both evidence and motive. Most of the proponents present nothing more than fraudulent propaganda and absurd claims.
lo and

Stanton, KY

#248727 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Nobody wants to debate me because none can deny where the actual planes went or provide any reasonable alternative scenario. After that, the other nonsense falls completely apart. It lacks both evidence and motive. Most of the proponents present nothing more than fraudulent propaganda and absurd claims.
behold the lonely shill with no one to debate losing his composure and babbling away like the jackass that he is.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248730 Dec 9, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
You MUST be kidding me.
Hey, holograms must be considered as much as - no, more so - than the "govie story'!

LMFAO@TWOOF!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISTINYE PROFILO Servis +( 212 299 15 34 )+ PROF... 5 min profilo1 1
bless the jews (Nov '08) 6 min Praise the Lord 7,158
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 6 min janeebee 3,754
KILYOS PROFILO Servis +( 212 299 15 34 )+ PROFI... 15 min profilo1 1
BAHCEKOY PROFILO Servis +( 212 299 15 34 )+ PRO... 21 min profilo1 1
ZEKERIYAKOY PROFILO Servis +( 212 299 15 34 )+ ... 22 min profilo1 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min pusherman_ 831,703
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr marge 586,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 611,976
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,367
More from around the web