yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248302 Dec 4, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Landing is difficult at 1/5th of the speed, flaps extended.
I never mentioned 20 pilots, don't know what it refers to.
Pork thinks something, you think something... Amazing osmosis, eh?
Painkillers...
Insults Are Easier
If the plane and passengers didn't go into the building, where did they go?

It the plot was some nefarious government scheme, why bother sending a missile into the Pentagon? Hell, two of New York's tallest buildings had just been hit.

Why would such forces do something which would destroy the economy?

Seems like your theory lacks evidence and motive.

Location hidden

#248303 Dec 4, 2012
Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice little summary of the official govie twoof, didn't require much thinking on your part, that's for sure. Is that all you got?
Where did the planes go? If you have an alternate explanation which makes any sense let's hear it.
rider

Marquette, MI

#248304 Dec 4, 2012
An excerpt of the book IN BANKS WE TRUST by Penny Lernoux

http://www.maebrussell.com/In%20Banks%20We%20...
rider

Marquette, MI

#248305 Dec 4, 2012

Location hidden

#248306 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
MAN, You just pull so much stuff out of your butt without any validity you should rent it out for long term trailer storage.
<quoted text>
ANY PROOF of that?
<quoted text>
AND PROOF of that?
Actually the scientific validity of the poll is suspect, many were off in the last election, cell phones have thrown a moneky wrnch in many.
Yea, You claim to have said Red Hot, I can work with that so.....
You claimed you said red hot not molten so I changed my questions and still you dodge and dodge!
STILL WAITING FOR PROOF OF THIS!
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?
C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.
D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep red hot or molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
With regard to crashing. The Pentagon was a huge target. They almost missed. If the plane and passengers didn't go there, what alternate scenario is even remotely possible? What was the motive?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#248307 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the planes go? If you have an alternate explanation which makes any sense let's hear it.
They were "dustified" just like the steel in the Towers by HAARP death rays.

Location hidden

#248308 Dec 4, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They were "dustified" just like the steel in the Towers by HAARP death rays.
No doubt. I must have been aliens from outer-space. Raptured them all away. Jesus will descend on a cloud any day now.

What did I miss here? The Twoof?

Damn......

Location hidden

#248309 Dec 4, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots laugh when they should be learning.
The faster an airplane goes, the harder it us to line up on a point in space.
Crashing is easy. Crashing into something particular is hard.
When an election falls drastically outside of the polling and margin for error, fraud is suspected.
Okay, enough of you.
Insults Are Easier
Crashing into something is hard you say.

How about something the size of the Pentagon? Is that hard?

BTW, they almost missed.
Anonymous

New York, NY

#248310 Dec 4, 2012
who cares at this point
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248311 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Crashing into something is hard you say.
How about something the size of the Pentagon? Is that hard?
BTW, they almost missed.
Kamikaze attacks were a myth, heck, moving, swaying boat, choppy seas, people shooting AA at the pilot all the way down, opposing pilots flying around trying to shot you down. I mean come on, if you can't pilot a plane on a clear day with a straight shot I'm going with this. Kamikaze pilots are a myth created by the Jewish bankers that live in the gold dome on the far dark side of the moon.

Location hidden

#248312 Dec 4, 2012
Travis Bennett wrote:
who cares at this point
Hey we are all CSI nuts. I'll look at any theories after someone give me a reasonable explanation as to where all the planes and passengers went in an alternate reality. So far the only plausible explanation would be they were sucked into a trans-warp conduit into another dimension and a group of nefarious villians sent drones, missiles and teams of demolitions experts to pull off a scheme which would bankrupt the country and benefit no one.

Let's see those alternate explanations. I can hardly wait.

Location hidden

#248313 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Kamikaze attacks were a myth, heck, moving, swaying boat, choppy seas, people shooting AA at the pilot all the way down, opposing pilots flying around trying to shot you down. I mean come on, if you can't pilot a plane on a clear day with a straight shot I'm going with this. Kamikaze pilots are a myth created by the Jewish bankers that live in the gold dome on the far dark side of the moon.
It was a commie plot to make the Japanese look like they had some kind of chance right?
Ironic

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248314 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt. I must have been aliens from outer-space. Raptured them all away. Jesus will descend on a cloud any day now.
What did I miss here? The Twoof?
Damn......
Metaphoricly or spiritually phsically?
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248315 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a commie plot to make the Japanese look like they had some kind of chance right?
Yup, Jewish Commies from the moon, they are the worst of the bunch.

Location hidden

#248316 Dec 4, 2012
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>Metaphoricly or spiritually phsically?
That's hard to say. If the plane were substituted, then it would have to be physically. Good golly, how did they do that?

Location hidden

#248317 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Jewish Commies from the moon, they are the worst of the bunch.
Never trust Jewish Commies for the Moon. I'll bet Larry Siverstein is one of their covert operatives. Those guys are not too smart about money. They blow up their buildings, confess to it on television, retract their statements and loose billions trying to make a profit. Never trust those guys myself.
rider

Marquette, MI

#248319 Dec 4, 2012
abcnews.go.com/.../bob-dole-cant-sway-republi... +1'd this publicly. Undo
6 hours ago WASHINGTON Former Republican Sen. Bob Dole of Kansas appeared the Senate floor in a wheelchair today, just six days after he was ...
rider

Marquette, MI

#248320 Dec 4, 2012
Project A119, also known as "A Study of Lunar Research Flights", was a top-secret plan developed in the late 1950s by the United States Air Force. The aim of the project was to detonate a nuclear bomb on the Moon to boost public morale in the United States after the Soviet Union took an early lead in the Space Race. The existence of the project was revealed in 2000 by a former executive at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Leonard Reiffel, who led the project in 1958. A young Carl Sagan was part of the team responsible for predicting the effects of a nuclear explosion in low gravity.

Project A119 was never carried out, primarily because a moon landing would be a much more acceptable achievement in the eyes of the American public. The project documents remained secret for nearly 45 years, and despite Reiffel's revelations, the United States government has never officially recognized its involvement in the study.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_A119

Since: Dec 12

Dublin, Ireland

#248321 Dec 4, 2012
Glad to see many are well educated on this subject.
rider

Marquette, MI

#248323 Dec 4, 2012
James Bamford wrote on Northwoods:

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.[18]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 17 min Ole 111
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 751,253
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Ratloder 118,675
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 230,117
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr atemcowboy 548,926
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,139
Heather Geier 1 hr YOUR PATHEDIC 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Brother James 602,277
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr shanu 1,073

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE