Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#248484 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
That's As Funny As No Serial Numbers On seven little pieces of debris from a great big fuhking airplane.
Give us those 20 pilots, and I want the serial numbers of all seat cushions and peanut packages from the planes to prove they were NOT the ones in the offical story!
Louise Belcher

Louisville, NE

#248485 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Now that's exactly what Galileo would have said if he were able to join this forum.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As No Serial Numbers On seven little pieces of debris from a great big fuhking airplane.
Show me a picture of one of those parts!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248486 Dec 6, 2012
"NTSB investigators rarely encounter a scenario when the identification of an accident aircraft is not apparent.
But during those occasions, investigators will record serial numbers of major components, and then contact the manufacturer of those components in an attempt to determine what aircraft the component was installed upon."

Because of the criminal nature of the 9/11 attacks, the FBI became the lead investigative agency into the 9/11 aircraft mishaps, along with the requested aid of the NTSB.
It is possible that the FBI seized FAA 9/11 aircraft records containing component serial number data for aircraft identification purposes and that the FAA no longer possesses them.
http://911blogger.com/node/14081
It is obvious the FBI does not want this information to be a matter of public record. For the same reasons they meticulously rounded up and confiscated all the many video cameras around the Pentagon. All this in an effort to prevent what exactly crashed into the Pentagon from being captured on video.
This is a matter of National Security. Yeah the security of the perpetrators of the murderous plot.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha h
That's A Good One huh eh !
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#248487 Dec 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
GO clean out the Slurpee machine, dolt! It's clogged again.
I got illegal canadian and mexican employees to do that!
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#248488 Dec 6, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a picture of one of those parts!
Hey ratdick has some, ask him!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#248489 Dec 6, 2012
..... Barney's on Madison Ave has them on sale
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a titanium suit.
Louise Belcher

Louisville, NE

#248490 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
It is possible that the FBI seized FAA 9/11 aircraft records containing component serial number data for aircraft identification purposes and that the FAA no longer possesses them.
Any evidence of this or the 20 pilots that could not hit the towers?

#248491 Dec 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a titanium straight jacket in your size. I can let it go for next to nothing.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Cain't melt titanium but it's hell on steel.
Louise Belcher

Louisville, NE

#248492 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a titanium straight jacket in your size.
Unnamed sources say you made it from the plate in your head.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#248493 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://911booger.com/node/14081
It is possible that you have been probed by an alien

Manhattan, New York

#248494 Dec 6, 2012
did it belong to you !?!?!?!?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a titanium straight jacket in your size. I can let it go for next to nothing.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Cain't melt titanium but it's hell on steel.
Lucy greyxx

UK

#248495 Dec 6, 2012
Leaked footage on the plane before it hit 911. http://youtu.be/oH6W4sGKxqs
Louise Belcher

Louisville, NE

#248496 Dec 6, 2012
Lucy greyxx wrote:
Leaked footage on the plane before it hit 911. http://youtu.be/oH6W4sGKxqs
leaked footage of the bike before it hit 911

#248497 Dec 6, 2012
You bwunkers are funny when you can't refute a piece of evidence. Next you try to dismiss the source.
When that doesn't work you go straight to ridicule and yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.
Classic frustrated debwunker response.
Isn't it about time for cast iron cookware or how to take care of your cat?
Jet fuel ha ha ha ha ha h a
That's Still Funny After All These Years huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248498 Dec 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You bwunkers are funny when you can't refute a piece of evidence. Next you try to dismiss the source.
Ah, your last source was called "unnamed sources" and speaking of sources what were the name of those 20 pilots that could not hit the WTC's no matter how hard they tried.

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248499 Dec 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more of a Brooks Brothers guy. Can I get one in a Madison cut?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248500 Dec 6, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed sources say you made it from the plate in your head.
I read about that in a blog.

Manhattan, New York

#248501 Dec 6, 2012
There is a Brooks Brothers on 44th and Madison. I've always loved their shirts. They stay nice and wrinkle free all day long, and they seem to fit a lot fit better the other shirts
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more of a Brooks Brothers guy. Can I get one in a Madison cut?

#248503 Dec 6, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
David Schippers, the mob busting, US Prosecuting Attorney from Chicago, who was hired by the GOP to impeach Bill Clinton, which he successfully did, has an opinion as to who was responsible for the attacks on September 11th, 2001.
In a radio interview, sometime after the attacks, David Schippers stated that it was his belief, and I quote... that "persons in and close to the government were involved."
Why would Shippers say such a thing?
Well, in March of 2001, six to seven months prior to the attacks, FBI Agents from New York, began showing up at Schippers office in Chicago.
"Mr. Schippers, we have reason to believe that there will be an attack on Manhattan, but when we tell our superiors, they tell us to shut up and go away."
Schippers..."Well, guys, I know the Attorney General, John Ashcroft, I will give him a call."
Beginning in March of 2001, Schippers began calling the office of the US Attorney General, John Ashcroft. They never would put him through. Finally, he told the office staff what it was about, that FBI Agents were showing up at his door in Chicago, with the belief that there was a pending attack coming on Manhattan.
"Oh, Mr. Schippers, if this is what it is about, the Attorney General will get right back to you," replied Ashcrofts staff.
That call never came from Ashcroft, even after more attempts by David Schippers to get through. Even after the attacks, when Schippers called Ashcrofts office, again, Schippers never got through, nor, did Ashcroft call him.
The US Prosecuting Attorney, who got Bill Clinton impeached, stated in a radio interview, that he believed that "persons in and close to the government were responsible for 9/11."
FYI
Here is the easiest way to convert and download any youtube
video to your computer.
While the video is playing, simply erase youtube and substitute
voobys in the address bar like this

change it to:
http://www.voobys.com/watch...

run the program that comes up
select mp4(360p) or another format if you want
select save tell it where to save it
and the video will download to your computer
Now you own that youtube video in mp4 format.

Manhattan, New York

#248504 Dec 6, 2012
..........and NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!
Operation Northwoods wrote:
David Schippers, the mob busting, US Prosecuting Attorney from Chicago, who was hired by the GOP to impeach Bill Clinton, which he successfully did, has an opinion as to who was responsible for the attacks on September 11th, 2001.
In a radio interview, sometime after the attacks, David Schippers stated that it was his belief, and I quote... that "persons in and close to the government were involved."
Why would Shippers say such a thing?
Well, in March of 2001, six to seven months prior to the attacks, FBI Agents from New York, began showing up at Schippers office in Chicago.
"Mr. Schippers, we have reason to believe that there will be an attack on Manhattan, but when we tell our superiors, they tell us to shut up and go away."
Schippers..."Well, guys, I know the Attorney General, John Ashcroft, I will give him a call."
Beginning in March of 2001, Schippers began calling the office of the US Attorney General, John Ashcroft. They never would put him through. Finally, he told the office staff what it was about, that FBI Agents were showing up at his door in Chicago, with the belief that there was a pending attack coming on Manhattan.
"Oh, Mr. Schippers, if this is what it is about, the Attorney General will get right back to you," replied Ashcrofts staff.
That call never came from Ashcroft, even after more attempts by David Schippers to get through. Even after the attacks, when Schippers called Ashcrofts office, again, Schippers never got through, nor, did Ashcroft call him.
The US Prosecuting Attorney, who got Bill Clinton impeached, stated in a radio interview, that he believed that "persons in and close to the government were responsible for 9/11."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min WasteWater 18,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Gabriel 983,378
Testing. 1 hr ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 9 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 9 hr George Justapose 2
More from around the web