yes

no

well, im not sure

Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248275 Dec 4, 2012
Iran wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what country lies between Iraq and Afghanistan?
No, I have Apple Maps, It's missing.
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248276 Dec 4, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
As for showing the film to LE, and to firemen, those LE in attendance at my showing of the video, were prior military, and two of them had demolition backgrounds.
Still waiting for their names or were you being dishonest?
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248277 Dec 4, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>.
Elections are proven fraudulent and manipulated when the polls are contrary to the final voting results.
Still cracking up on this piece of discharge of intellectual phlegm, so why does a scientific poll always have a margin of error disclaimer? Thoughts?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#248278 Dec 4, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Unconstitutional or not they still issue them
Q... Does the gov. ever do unconstitutional deeds, in other areas?
Such as False flags?
And this is a reality whether you accept it or not....
FBI issues NSL's
http://www.google.com/webhp...
Testimony • The FBI's Use of National Security Letters
Washington, DC
March 27, 2007
Robert S. Mueller, III
Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Statement Before the Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Pursuant to the Right to Financial Privacy Act (RFPA), the FBI also has the authority to issue NSLs for financial records from a financial institution. RFPA NSLs are used commonly in connection with investigations of potential terror financing.
*** Finally, the FBI has the authority to issue NSLs pursuant to the National Security Act in the course of investigations of improper disclosure of classified information by government employees.The authority to issue an NSL lies at a senior level within the FBI.***
*** An NSL can be issued only by an official who ranks not lower than Special Agent in Charge or Deputy Assistant Director. All such officials are career government employees who are members of the Senior Executive Service.***
In the period covered by the report, the number of NSL requests has ranged from approximately 40,000 to 60,000 per year and we have requested information on less than 20,000 persons per year.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/testimony/the-fbis-us...
Not everybody is as blind as you few sheeple shill-trolls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TKP2UIE8OP5DPN...
Also...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
A NSL is not a personal "gag order", you freaking cretin.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#248279 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>No, I have Apple Maps, It's missing.
It's the MIRT.

(Mindlessly Incompetent Republik of Twoofistan)
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248280 Dec 4, 2012
Timesten wrote:
*** Banned... Jesse Venturas. "Police State" ***
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TET1D6V...
So it banned but it's on the net, could you tell me how such a video could be banned under the First Amendment and which of the few exceptions to free speech it fall under?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#248281 Dec 4, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You've been extremely confused as to what you've claimed because you simply regurgitate what twoofer sites tell you and they're all over the place with no semblence to logic or reason.

Here's a perfect example of what you've been posting,

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
If they inspected all the steel, then why does NIST engineer John Gross deny the presence of it?
http://youtu.be/3SLIzSCt_cg
Pictures clearly show it and witnesses clearly reported it.
Ive read NISTs reports, tell me where NIST explains the molten steel and concrete fused clumps found at WTC.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Insults Are Easier"

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Much like your transperantly blatant dodge over your irrelevant "steel plating" comments, you're again trying to avoid manning up to the claims you make and the crap you post.

The videos purpose and focus is molten steel weeks after the collapses and you posting it then claiming you disagree with its premise is just laughable. This is the first time you've mentioned steel being red hot as opposed to molten.

You're again caught between a rock and a hard place where you can't answer questions, don't want to answer questions and seem to understand there are no answers to those questions that would further your cause...just like your silly, irrelevant quip abut steel plating (which you also claimed was prominent in results by google search...which is also bs).
Start behaving like a rational adult and you will find you're not backed into corners you have to try bs'ing your way out of.
Nice quote, but it doesn't imply the steel stayed molten for weeks and months. only that it was molten.

Man, your comprehension is bad.

Canadians.

Insults Are Easier
Ironic

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248282 Dec 4, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
I'm actually embarrassed by these bonuses. I think they ae excessive and unnecessary. I get paid very well for what I do and luckily don't need the money so I give most of my bonus away to groups that can do good work with it
<quoted text>
Can u send me some money? I am unemployed and living in between sober houses. Can u help RADEKT?
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248283 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Nice quote, but it doesn't imply the steel stayed molten for weeks and months. only that it was molten.
Canadians.
Insults Are Easier
Yea, You claim to have said Red Hot, I can work with that so.....

You claimed you said red hot not molten so I changed my questions and still you dodge and dodge!

A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?

C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.

D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep red hot or molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#248284 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed you said red hot not molten so I changed my questions and still you dodge and dodge!
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?
D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep red hot or molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Your little list of copy paste folders on your desktop... OCD?

Pain Killers?

Insults Are Easier
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248285 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
And it doesn't matter the names, the fact is lining up a commercial airliner by sight, at top speed, hitting center mass of any target is difficult for most experienced pilots, much less the accused terrorists.
Proof, landing must be a biotch, What were the names of those 20 pilots plating boy, OR WERE YOU LYING?
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248286 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Elections are proven fraudulent and manipulated when the polls are contrary to the final voting results.
Still cracking up on this piece of discharge of intellectual phlegm, so why does a scientific poll always have a margin of error disclaimer? Thoughts?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248287 Dec 4, 2012
Centennial Celebration Yahooo!
After 100 years of deliberate debasement, the US dollar is dying. Our politicians have deceptively siphoned off so much of its value that a 2012 dollar has only two pennies of the purchasing power of a 1913 dollar.
This great debasement of America's money is by far the largest confiscation of wealth in world history—and you, your children, and your grandchildren are the ones on the losing end of this century-long policy. The Federal Reserve System,(US Central Bank) created by Progressives in 1913 to give America an "elastic" money, has taken on such enormous and far-ranging powers that it has become "the fourth branch of government" that killed the gold-backed dollar, and replaced it with an impostor fiat currency, which they create at will. And is a central cause of today's dangerous world-wide economic problems.
This is the 100th anniversary of the 1912 Progressive takeover of America and 1913 imposition of the Federal Reserve System and the US income tax—still working together in a synergistic manner to transform the USA into an impoverished nation run by and for the bankers of the present day and the coming New World Order.
All this with total cooperation of America’s political system, whose members are bought and paid for.
Driven by their quest for money, the Rothschilds have been said to assassinate US Presidents, and to create virtually every war since the 1800s in order to finance both sides. It was the bankers of the world who financed the Allies, the Axis powers, and all the lesser countries of Europe who were enticed into shooting wars
Some say the Rothschilds (who are Jewish) caused the Holocaust, while others say they were the true power behind the Zionists and the creation of Israel. They would, and continue, to do anything for money. In fact one of the earliest and most influential Rothschilds, Nathan Mayer, is claimed to have said:
“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” Simply substitute any country for “England” and “Empire” and you will get the picture.
The Rothschilds' whole story is one of money, and it began in the 18th century. Their history is perhaps largely responsible for the modern belief that Jews control the world's money supply, which is not entirely untrue in fact. Throughout Christian Europe, it was common for institutionalized anti-Semitism to prohibit Jews from owning property; so Jewish business people had no choice but to work in the fields of commerce and finance, where money could be kept liquid and easily transferred or hidden. By denying Jews the stability of property ownership, Christians unwittingly forced Jews of the day into great financial expertise.
The Rothschilds, The Bank of England and their puppets are at the top of the gigantic Ponzi scheme which is now decimating the economies of whole countries, as can be seen in any newspaper in the world you care to look at. Including the Federal Reserve System (the top Central Bank of the US).
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmi...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hah
That’s As Good A Joke That Money Can Buy huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#248288 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>Nice quote, but it doesn't imply the steel stayed molten for weeks and months. only that it was molten.

Canadians.

Insults Are Easier
Translation: "I've fallen and can't get up!"

It's just too laughable!

The premise of the video you posted and your reference to John Gross is that molten steel found weeks later proves....something.

Twooferdumb has never qualified what that something is but gullible twoofers like yourself fall for it anyway.

But now you've realized the ignorance of your previous whining about molten steel and claim steel being red hot weeks later proves...something. Yet you fail, just like your silly quip about steel plating, to follow through with any qualification for your statement.

Additionally you've implied the temps recorded by NASA support your claim of thermite yet you haven't done anything to support that either.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#248289 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, landing must be a biotch, What were the names of those 20 pilots plating boy, OR WERE YOU LYING?
Landing is difficult at 1/5th of the speed, flaps extended.

I never mentioned 20 pilots, don't know what it refers to.

Pork thinks something, you think something... Amazing osmosis, eh?

Painkillers...

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#248290 Dec 4, 2012
I think you mean "I'm Canadian and I can't get down eh !
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248291 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
Landing is difficult at 1/5th of the speed, flaps extended.
That's because you are trying NOT to die, now if you were trying to die landing would be quite easy full speed, just really really jarring.

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#248292 Dec 4, 2012
No
Ironic wrote:
<quoted text>Can u send me some money? I am unemployed and living in between sober houses. Can u help RADEKT?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#248293 Dec 4, 2012
Louise Belcher wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are trying NOT to die, now if you were trying to die landing would be quite easy full speed, just really really jarring.
<quoted text>
Idiots laugh when they should be learning.

The faster an airplane goes, the harder it us to line up on a point in space.

Crashing is easy. Crashing into something particular is hard.

When an election falls drastically outside of the polling and margin for error, fraud is suspected.

Okay, enough of you.

Insults Are Easier
Louise Belcher

Lincoln, NE

#248294 Dec 4, 2012
MAN, You just pull so much stuff out of your butt without any validity you should rent it out for long term trailer storage.
<quoted text>
The faster an airplane goes, the harder it us to line up on a point in space.
Crashing is easy. Crashing into something particular is hard.
ANY PROOF of that?
<quoted text>
When an election falls drastically outside of the polling and margin for error, fraud is suspected.
AND PROOF of that?

Actually the scientific validity of the poll is suspect, many were off in the last election, cell phones have thrown a moneky wrnch in many.

STILL WAITING FOR PROOF OF THIS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min oxbow 574,524
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min JesusIsResurrection 991
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 810,617
gigolo tangerang,,7ea256c6 16 min Agency gigolo 15
gigolo 20 min Agency gigolo 8
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 37 min Lumajuice 1,655
Last Word + 2 (Jul '14) 57 min Non _cents 1,060
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr busted 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 608,291
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,932
More from around the web