Location hidden

#248384 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have it, show it.
One good claim deserves another.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hha
Still Funny Whatever You Claim huh eh !
Nothing to show. It is all in the official Report which I have no reason to disbelieve. Where did the planes and passengers go? You have yet to provide any reasonable scenario of how they disappeared during such short flights while being tracked by numerous people. You have yet to provide a reasonable motive. You have yet to provide a shred of evidence to back your claims.

Surely you Jest!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248385 Dec 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
the first clip was shot by the Naudet brothers who were filming a documentary on a new FDNY recruit and the other was shot by Pavel Hlava, an immigrant construction worker from the Czech Republic, as he entered the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel en route to lower Manhattan.
BOTH PURELY BY CHANCE AND LUCK ~~~
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2003/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
here were two cilps of the the first strike, one was a person shooting video <quoted text>
I saw one that showed the plane hitting the building. It did not air until the next day. I saw another where the camera was pointed at the ground then panned up to catch smoke but did not ever show the impact. Those are the only two I have ever seen or heard about.

Location hidden

#248386 Dec 5, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Looks like evidence to me.

Twoofers can't see evidence can they?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248387 Dec 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
the first clip was shot by the Naudet brothers who were filming a documentary on a new FDNY recruit and the other was shot by Pavel Hlava, an immigrant construction worker from the Czech Republic, as he entered the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel en route to lower Manhattan.

here were two cilps of the the first strike, one was a person shooting video <quoted text>
And both apparently not included in the good news.
Great video ... NOT ... LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha h
What's Even Funnier Than Jet Fuel?
An ivisible video of it. Huh eh !

Location hidden

#248388 Dec 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
My point was that nobody, including President Bush could have seen the first crash on a TV set. Bush claimed he had. My guess is he got confused because there were radio announcements to that fact. Then cameras and traffic helicopters were trained upon the Trade Center and caught the second plane hitting the building. Twelve hours later the first was also aired on television. If would have been an easy mistake to make. I don't remember what happened myself. Someone came into my office with the news. Then I suppose a TV was set up in our conference room and we stated seeing the coverage.
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#248389 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And both apparently not included in the good news.
Great video ... NOT ... LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha h
What's Even Funnier Than Jet Fuel?
An ivisible video of it. Huh eh !
Do you have any video of those air tight elevators that don't traverse floors?

#248390 Dec 5, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, right here with a passenger strapped in!
---http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z la8dzGaH2A/Rm33zV27csI/AAAAAAA AAAM/2ZmXAv4jqk8/s1600/P200045 .jpg----
WOW AND ALL THIS?
----http://nyctohylophobia.blo gspot.com/2007/06/viewer-discr etion-advised.html----
The serial number from the seat says it came from what plane?
The DNA from the body says it came from who exactly?
Sorry charlie but somehow I knew you wouldn't know that little piece of evidunce. You fraud.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah aha ha
That's As Funny As A Serial numbered part on a plane huh eh !

#248391 Dec 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that nobody, including President Bush could have seen the first crash on a TV set. Bush claimed he had. My guess is he got confused because there were radio announcements to that fact. Then cameras and traffic helicopters were trained upon the Trade Center and caught the second plane hitting the building. Twelve hours later the first was also aired on television. If would have been an easy mistake to make. I don't remember what happened myself. Someone came into my office with the news. Then I suppose a TV was set up in our conference room and we stated seeing the coverage.
Now you are making excuses for that murderous asshole g dubya shrub.
The guy who said these gems:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
Sometimes the truth comes out in the most unexpected ways.
Why don't you go back to work and earn that bonus you traitor.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah ah ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#248392 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
A cursory comparison between the two events reveals that your government LIES to you.

You go on and believe what your government and the TV tells you to.
The same government that gave you the Warren Commission, and the 9/11 Commission also gave you any BTS documents that purport to show the passengers that were on Flight 77.
Does it also show you the seats, the wings that can't fit in the hole in the Pentagon outer wall, the baggage, the titanium engines, the tail section? Did all this wreckage squeeze into that little hole and vaporize?
I'm not trying to change your mind. I can see it is already made up and you do not want any more information.
Mine is not. And I do not believe the government fairy tale of 9/11.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hah
The hole was ~16' in diameter, the fuselage is 12' in diameter.

Reality doesn't conform to you bugs bunny-esque knowledge of physics.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Canada

#248393 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
And the FBI never lies or produces fraudulent documents. Is that what you are trying to say?
Believe what you want fool.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Funny you don't apply the same standard to your twoofy sources eh?

Canada

#248394 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness."
How about the dolt who claimed elevator shafts are sealed and 20 pilots couldn't hit the towers in a simulator!

That guy was a lying dolt eh oh elevator-boy sheep 20 pilots!

Rhetorical question.
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#248395 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are claiming fraud it's your job to prove it, that's all from the Moussaoui trial.

And since it's a not a vital part for flight, can you show me any proof that both seats have serial numbers AND they are recorded to belong to a specific plane, the fact most planes were retro fitted with smaller seats to up revenue in the past 20 years proof should be easy to find on the net if it's standard procedure.
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#248396 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here!

Experts ID 184 Pentagon Fatalities

http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.armymedicin...

But then they really don't run around and attach the results to morbid photos on the net for obvious reasons.

Location hidden

#248397 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
His brain didn't function well. You don't think that is a good excuse?

#248398 Dec 5, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
So the wings couldn't get in there with the fuselage and must have sheared off right!
The reality that you can't conform to is planes have big long wings with big fuhking engines attached to them.
Reveal what happened to the wings. Show your work for full credit.
Never mind the tail and stabilizers which also couldn't fit into a 16' hole.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
It's In The Wings, Funny huh eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248399 Dec 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248400 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry charlie but somehow I knew you wouldn't know that little piece of evidunce. You fraud.
Jet Fuel ha ha ah ah aha ha
That's As Funny As A Serial numbered part on a plane huh eh !
You should have said "...the body says it came from whoM, exactly?"
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248401 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A cursory comparison between the two events reveals that your government LIES to you.
You go on and believe what your government and the TV tells you to.
The same government that gave you the Warren Commission, and the 9/11 Commission also gave you any BTS documents that purport to show the passengers that were on Flight 77.
Does it also show you the seats, the wings that can't fit in the hole in the Pentagon outer wall, the baggage, the titanium engines, the tail section? Did all this wreckage squeeze into that little hole and vaporize?
I'm not trying to change your mind. I can see it is already made up and you do not want any more information.
Mine is not. And I do not believe the government fairy tale of 9/11.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hah
Hey numbnuts, explain "the titanium engines" . How much of a HB fanjet is made out of Titanium? Also, what do you think happens to formed titanium pieces rotating at 20000RPM when they come to a sudden (milliseconds) stop?
Yes or No only

Stanton, KY

#248402 Dec 5, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a certain amount of evidence in both those cases. With this there is not one shred of evidence, only wild speculation contrary to what the evidence shows us to be true. Not any different, only for this to be true, the planes and passengers needed to disappear which they did not. JFKs brain disappeared. The chain of custody of evidence was broken. I don't know much about MLK. I know that Jame Earl Ray confessed and later recanted. Both cases lack tangible evidence like the four planes, Air Traffic Controllers, Passengers, Passenger lists, airport security personnel, ticket collectors, people who saw the planes depart, people who saw the planes crash, phone calls, other pilots, radio communications, etc. etc. This is way too much evidence and people to be involved in some hair brained scheme. It makes sense for the hijackers to target four places. It makes no sense for conspirators to hit WTC7 or the pentagon. It makes sense for hijackers to destroy the economy. It makes no sense for the government to destroy the economy. So you can't actually refute the evidence. You can't supply a strong motive. You can't hang the crime on anyone but some imaginary group of conspirators consisting of thousands of people. You want me to buy this foolishness?
You MUST be kidding. Are you kidding me?
do you believe the official government story on JFK?
Hole

Stanton, KY

#248403 Dec 5, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
How do STEEL/TITANIUM engines 36 ft apart fit through a 16 ft hole?
Are we supposed to believe that they disintegrated on impact while at the same time an ALUMINUM fuselage somehow managed to make that entrance hole?
Or did the wings just fold up prior to impact like in a bugs bunny cartoon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min New Ideas 618,574
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Insults Are Easier 56,001
Why do black children behave worse in school th... (Sep '10) 15 min blackman 405
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 650,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Clearwater 182,937
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 44 min RiccardoFire 44,942
ROANOKE Man Charged with two of Aggravated Sex... (Dec '10) 46 min NJREAL 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web