Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Vanity Fair article on Bush family
Confessions of Economic Hit Man, by John Perkins, p98

The Bush family and the House of Saud, the two most powerful dynasties in the world, have had close personal, business, and political ties for more than 20 years...

In the private sector, the Saudis supported Harken Energy, a struggling oil company in which George W. Bush was an investor. Most recently, former president George H. NV. Bush and his longtime ally, former Secretary of State James A. Baker III, have appeared before Saudis at fundraisers for the Carlyle Group, arguably the biggest private equity firm in the world. Today, former president Bush continues to serve as a senior adviser to the firm, whose investors allegedly include a Saudi accused of ties to terrorist support groups...

Just days after 9/11, wealthy Saudi Arabians, including members of the bin Laden family, were whisked out of the U.S. on private jets. No one will admit to clearing the flights, and the passengers weren't questioned. Did the Bush family's long relationship with the Saudis help make it happen?
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (served one term , mostly likely left because of corruption...)

"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."

... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."

... "Americans think their danger is terrorists. They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism...."

... "There's no belief in the people or anything like that. They have agendas. The people are in the way. The Constitution is in the way.... Americans need to comprehend and look at how ruthless Cheney is.... A person like that would do anything."

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know who's posting from "united states" . You DOPE!
You and the turd in your pocket.

Since: Feb 11

THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Captain John O Dung has a Myspace account... on Facebook.
roccity

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I did already. I see no evidence of a set up. I see plenty of evidence of a screw up though.
if you really researched all the stuff I wrote down and see no evidence of a set up. Your obviously either A- mentally challenged to the point you need to be in a hospital or B- you work for the government.
roccity

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Paul Craig Roberts, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan (served one term , mostly likely left because of corruption...)
"Unless Congress immediately impeaches Bush and Cheney, a year from now the US could be a dictatorial police state at war with Iran... When Bush exercises this authority [under the new Executive Order]... there's no check to it. It doesn't have to be ratified by Congress. The people who bear the brunt of these dictatorial police state actions have no recourse to the judiciary. So it really is a form of total, absolute, one-man rule.... The American people don't really understand the danger that they face."
... "The administration figures themselves and prominent Republican propagandists ... are preparing us for another 9/11 event or series of events. Chertoff has predicted them.... The National Intelligence Estimate is saying that al Qaeda has regrouped.... You have to count on the fact that if al Qaeda's not going to do it, it's going to be orchestrated.... The Republicans are praying for another 9/11."
... "Americans think their danger is terrorists. They don't understand the terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, the Constitution.... The terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism...."
... "There's no belief in the people or anything like that. They have agendas. The people are in the way. The Constitution is in the way.... Americans need to comprehend and look at how ruthless Cheney is.... A person like that would do anything."
its refreshing reading a post like this and your other ones. The American sheeple are so lost its sick they have no clue what's happening right before there eyes!!!
roccity

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

People need to understand our gov and how its really controlled. There are many places to find the facts! Once you find those facts then you will understand how 911 was a set up! We are losing more and more rights. It doesn't matter who is pres they are all in on it. You can bash me , think I'm crazy and whatever else you come up with. You don't have to believe me. Just do yourself a favor and research. Bilderberg, fed reserve, u.n , agenda 21 (sustainable development), cfr, trilateral commission, rothschild, Rockefeller, its goes on and on and on. Seek the truth and it will be shown to you.
roccity

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Also look up whistleblowers from c I a , n s a , Goldman Sachs, etc etc
roccity

Groton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

They only time I watch fox,cbs,nbc,abc,CNN,cnbc,msnbc ,BBC, or any other mainstream media is when I want a laugh. They are all apart of the mix along with most major newspapers if not all. If not for a laugh il turn it on to see how bad they are spinning something!! Which really jus brings me back to laughing again.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the frame rate of the camera?
What was the field of view at the point where the explosion takes place?
How many feet per second was the aircraft going before it hit the building?
What is the length of a Boeing 757-223? Don't forget to account for perspective and foreshortening of the image based on the obliqueness of the direction of flight in relation to the camera angle.
Now calculate how long it took the aircraft to enter and leave the field of view. Don't forget to consider that the frame start times were not synchronized with the aircraft motion.
Show all work for full credit.
These are questions for YOU to answer.
Since you think there is a Boeing 767 or 757 in the shot.
I think its all bunkum.
No Boeing airplane of any designation flew into the Pentagon.
Any videos of any sort were immediately confiscated by the FBI all around the Pentagon.
There can be only ONE explanation for that. TPTB do not want it seen by the public because it would incriminate who ever orchestrated the attacks.
Since its all speculation anyway, I will say I think it was a Russian Granit missile or a US Global Hawk or some other type of missile. Certainly not a big airplane.
Jet Fuel hah ha ha ha ha ah
Also Very Funny In This Case huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

WTC 6 wrote:
<quoted text>WTC 6 was showered with all kinds of dust and debris from tower 1 and was completely burned out and was much smaller than WTC 7 yet IT DID NOT COLLAPSE. What do you suppose made this building so resistant to collapse?
So when you tried to use "falling into its footprint" as a talking point on the previous page you were just "blowing stuff out of your arse" right?

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know who's posting from "united states" . You DOPE!
Elevator boy-sheep and the junkie are one in the same.

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
DR. ZORDERZ,

You said...

"2. The fires in the WTC towers were a low oxygen type of fire. In fact they were starved of oxygen as evidenced by the color of the smoke given off after the jet fuel burned off in something like 10 or 15 minutes. The greater quantity of jet fuel was consumed in the initial fireball that occurred at the alleged impact. "

THAT is EXACTLY what area firemen and LE told me when I showed the video to them.

Thanks for adding sanity, to an otherwise insane group.
Funny because it's common knowledge that the colour of smoke does not indicate the amount of oxygen available.

Were these fireman about three feet tall and visiting you on halloween?

Did you give them candy?

Because the massive holes in the towers kinda indicate the exact opposite.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/TuC-eI7N9cE/0.jpg

Is the above picture of a fire that's oxygen starved?

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
SAY THE TRUTH.... THE PASSPORT ALLEGEDLLY FOUND ON 9-11....LOOKS PRETTY "PRISTINE" TO ME... especially, for one that survived the fireball, and "steel melting fire" LMFAO...

"After 8:46 a.m. September 11, 2001: Hijacker’s Passport Allegedly Found near World Trade Center
Edit event

Satam Al Suqami’s remarkably undamaged passport, marked and wrapped in plastic. It is shown as evidence in the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial.Satam Al Suqami’s remarkably undamaged passport, marked and wrapped in plastic. It is shown as evidence in the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial.[Source: FBI]The passport of 9/11 hijacker Satam Al Suqami is reportedly found a few blocks from the World Trade Center.[ABC News, 9/12/2001; Associated Press, 9/16/2001; ABC News, 9/16/2001] Barry Mawn, the director of the FBI’s New York office, will say that police and the FBI find it during a “grid search” of the area.[CNN, 9/18/2001] However a senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission will later claim the passport is actually discovered by a passerby and given to a New York City Police Department detective,“shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed.”[9/11 Commission, 1/26/2004] An FBI timeline concerned with the 9/11 hijackers will state that the passport is found by a civilian “on the street near [the] World Trade Center,” and is “soaked in jet fuel.”[Federal Bureau of Investigation, 10/2001, pp. 291 pdf file] According to FBI agent Dan Coleman, Al Suqami’s passport is handed to a New York City detective who is “down there, trying to talk to people as they were coming out of the buildings.” By the time the detective looks up again after receiving the passport, the man who handed it to him has run off,“which doesn’t make sense,” Coleman will say. The passport is then given to a detective on the Joint Terrorism Task Force. Coleman will say that by this evening,“we realized… that this was the passport of one of the people that headquarters had identified as one of the 19 probable hijackers.”[France 5, 3/14/2010] Investigative journalist Nick Davies will later write that he talked to “senior British sources who said they believed that the discovery of a terrorist’s passport in the rubble of the Twin Towers in September 2001 had been ‘a throwdown,’ i.e. it was placed there by somebody official.”[Davies, 2009, pp. 248] The Guardian will comment,“The idea that Mohamed Atta’s passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged [tests] the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI’s crackdown on terrorism.”(Note that, as in this Guardian account, the passport will frequently be mistakenly referred to as belonging to Atta, not Al Suqami.)[Guardian, 3/19/2002]

Entity Tags: Satam Al Suqami, Dan Coleman, Barry Mawn, New York City Police Department, Federal Bureau of Investigation"

http://www.historycommons.org/timeline.jsp...

ACTUAL PHOTO OF "HIJACKER" PASSPORT "FOUND" 9/11

Satam Al Suqami’s remarkably undamaged passport, marked and wrapped in plastic. It is shown as evidence in the 2006 Zacarias Moussaoui trial.[Source: FBI]

http://www.911myths.com/images/8/88/Satam_Suq...
And?

Personal incredulity is worthless.

Perhaps you have something more substantial.

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

roccity wrote:
Anybody who's thinks 911 wasn't set up by the powers that be do your research. Check out the BILDERBERG GROUP, THE CFR, fed reserve, world banks, rockefellers, rothschild, agenda 21. There are no democrats and republicans.....maybe the citizens where you live but not in govt. There all for the same agenda. If your research is only through news on your tv......your screwed. The internet is the best tool to find truth do yourself a favor and use it!!!
Just to fill you in, all of us are inonit with the exception of a handful of angry young men on the Internet.

That's the way we roll!

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

WTC layout wrote:
<quoted text>WTC 4, 5, 6 and the WTC Marriot were ALL CLOSER to tower 1 and 2 than WTC 7 and although they all sustained significant and severe damage (more so than WTC 7), NONE OF THEM COLLAPSED, now that's AMAZING. Here's a look at the layout of the WTC complex so you can clearly see what I'm talking about.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WTC_Buildin...
Hint: in chaotic events, there are no hard and fast rules.

Different buildings with different designs behave differently...it's a concept the ensures the need for more than just one engineer on earth.

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
How come only you see an airplane in these still shots. Nobody else does.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
But many saw it in person and crews found the remains of it and its passengers.

Btw, any insight into that whole increasing momentum issue yet elevator boy-sheep?

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>What was the frame rate of the camera?

What was the field of view at the point where the explosion takes place?

How many feet per second was the aircraft going before it hit the building?

What is the length of a Boeing 757-223? Don't forget to account for perspective and foreshortening of the image based on the obliqueness of the direction of flight in relation to the camera angle.

Now calculate how long it took the aircraft to enter and leave the field of view. Don't forget to consider that the frame start times were not synchronized with the aircraft motion.

Show all work for full credit.
He can't calculate change from a five when kids come into the 7/11 he works at and buy a burrito and a medium slurpee.

If he could, he'd be the manager.

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

StellarKnight wrote:
it is seperating the wheat from the chaff.

freakin done with this. 911? lol

how about Katrina? or Sandy? or what happened in Japan?

911 was totally an inside job...now for us to enter the Octopus and unravel this chit.
That is a storm alright.

A storm of complete bs supported by nothing.

go
twoof
gone

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

StellarKnight wrote:
Praise Jesus and pass out the ammo.
Say hi the gramps for me mamma insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

467 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min lightbeamrider 722,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min Classic 1,722
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Ottoman1453 115,759
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••