Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Ah yes, the characteristic black smoke given off by (only) oxygen starved fires.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/27/art...

You'd think twoof would filter out some of the really dumb stuff that just makes it look absolutely ridiculous...but not when elevator boy-sheep is on the job!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(It's me, Galileo)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Termites do not cause any kind of combustion, at any temperature.
Termites are often called the “silent destroyer” because they may be secretly hiding and thriving in your basement or yard without any immediate signs of damage. While each termite species thrives in different climates and eats different types of food, all termites require four things to survive — food, moisture, shelter and optimal temperature. Unfortunately, all homes, regardless of their construction type, can provide these ideal conditions for termite infestation.
Termites are detrivores, or detritus feeders. They feed on dead plants and trees as well as dead parts of living trees, including wood and wood in the soil. A termite’s mouth is capable of tearing large pieces of food. This ability is what causes concern in human dwellings: while termites only measure approximately one centimeter in length, their feeding habits are capable of causing costly damage to property. House foundations, furniture, shelves, books, carpets and insulation are all possible feeding sites for termites.
Subterranean termite homes are usually formed in soil. Within these mounds, termites build elaborate tunnel systems and mud tunnels through which they access aboveground food sources. Drywood termites live within the wood they consume and oftentimes infest walls and furniture.
When a colony has matured, winged, swarming termites can be seen around windows and doors. Winged termites are highly attracted to sources of light and are most active in springtime. After mating, these termites locate a new breeding site and create another colony, spreading infestations throughout multiple locations.
So it must be obvious to the astute observer that TERMITES had nothing to do with the destruction of WTC 1, 2, 7.
2. The fires in the WTC towers were a low oxygen type of fire. In fact they were starved of oxygen as evidenced by the color of the smoke given off after the jet fuel burned off in something like 10 or 15 minutes. The greater quantity of jet fuel was consumed in the initial fireball that occurred at the alleged impact.
Your name is not only Wastewater (human urine) you yourself are wasted.
Jet Fuel hah ha ha ha ha
That's Funny Isn't it huh eh !
Funny, but way overstated. It is obvious I left out the h.

Question. Did the fireball cause other fires and heat?

I can start a fire with flammable liquid. Do other combustible materials continue to burn after the flammable liquid is used up?

Do you have a point you wish to make.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Did the whole interior of the trade center burn at an even temperature?

What a Jackass.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
2. The fires in the WTC towers were a low oxygen type of fire. In fact they were starved of oxygen as evidenced by the color of the smoke given off after the jet fuel burned off in something like 10 or 15 minutes. The greater quantity of jet fuel was consumed in the initial fireball that occurred at the alleged impact.
Who were those those 20 pilots?

There is no absolute rule of “black smoke = an oxygen-starved fire”. It’s not as simple as that. You need to consider the materials that are burning, for instance.

Large fires involving plastics produce copious quantities of black smoke..
http://www.hse.gov.uk/research/hsl_pdf/2004/h...

Experienced fire investigator John J Lentini doesn’t appear to believe you can tell much from smoke colour:

While it is true that flammable liquids produce black smoke, so does any petroleum-based product. The color of the initial flame and smoke might have been important in the 1940s and 1950s when our furniture was made of cotton and wood, but most furniture today is made of nylon, polyester, and polyurethane. Even wood fires, deprived of oxygen, will produce black smoke. According to NFPA 921, Paragraph 3.6:

“Smoke color is not necessarily an indicator of what is burning. While wood smoke from a well ventilated or fuel controlled wood fire is light colored or gray, the same fuel under low-oxygen conditions, or ventilation-controlled conditions in a post-flashover fire can be quite dark or black. Black smoke can also be produced by the burning of other materials including most plastics or ignitable liquids.”

Light smoke may indicate that there are no petroleum products burning. Black smoke
indicates nothing meaningful.
http://www.atslab.com/fire/PDF/IndicatorsOfTr...

WOW, Must be a total lack of oxygen on the earth.

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/BlackSm...

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/BlackSm...
AIPAC

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a scenario didn't I?
Who are the Zionists puppets? Care to prove your allegation?
The Israeli lobby in America pt 1 of 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
pt 2-5 are on that page too, enjoy!
dust

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
This one!
okay I'll concede there were a few broken pieces of steel girders hitting it, but still not enough to take down the entire building and we still saw mostly dust on that video
dust

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?
even in your own words no less
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

dust wrote:
<quoted text>
okay I'll concede there were a few broken pieces of steel girders hitting it, but still not enough to take down the entire building and we still saw mostly dust on that video
And that's why it did not fall when it was hit, it took hours of fire after that huge chunk severed the sprinkler lines and went clear down to the lobby.
WTC 6

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Here is another oddity. WTC 6 stood between tower 1 and WTC 7 yet it DID NOT COLLAPSE. It was burned out beyond recognition yet it remained standing and it was RIGHT NEXT to the collapsing tower and it was burned out even before the tower had completely collapsed. Have a look here:
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WTC 6 wrote:
Here is another oddity. WTC 6 stood between tower 1 and WTC 7 yet it DID NOT COLLAPSE. It was burned out beyond recognition yet it remained standing and it was RIGHT NEXT to the collapsing tower and it was burned out even before the tower had completely collapsed. Have a look here:
Were the fires the same?

Were the buildings he same design.

Was the same damage done to both by a huge chunk of the North tower.

AMAZING, Some buildings were incredibly damaged that day and some were so incredibly damaged they fell.

Thanks for pointing out the event was devastating to buildings in the area.

sprinkles dust

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why it did not fall when it was hit, it took hours of fire after that huge chunk severed the sprinkler lines and went clear down to the lobby.
that 'chunk' hit the outside of the building, how does that sever the sprinkler lines throughout the entire building?
Keep digging shill boy, keep on digging. You're next up for the distinguished jackass medal of recognition for your continued efforts despite the overwhelming evidence against your debunking.
keep digging

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the fires the same?
Were the buildings he same design.
Was the same damage done to both by a huge chunk of the North tower.
AMAZING, Some buildings were incredibly damaged that day and some were so incredibly damaged they fell.
Thanks for pointing out the event was devastating to buildings in the area.
you're welcome :)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

sprinkles dust wrote:
<quoted text>
that 'chunk' hit the outside of the building, how does that sever the sprinkler lines throughout the entire building?
Keep digging shill boy, keep on digging. You're next up for the distinguished jackass medal of recognition for your continued efforts despite the overwhelming evidence against your debunking.
Well you forgot the evidence part...and the overwhelming part.

Twoof kinda ignores those kinda things and just sticks with personal incredulity.

go
twoof
gone

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

the water supply to lower Manhattan was cut when the WTC collapsed, the FDNY tried to pump water to WTC 7 from fire boats in the Hudson but the water pressure was too low
sprinkles dust wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

sprinkles dust wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you can see it rain down on the roof and the side.

But thanks for pointing out how massively damaged WTC6 was, just goes to show the level of devastation at ground zero.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
the water supply to lower Manhattan was cut when the WTC collapsed, the FDNY tried to pump water to WTC 7 from fire boats in the Hudson but the water pressure was too low
<quoted text>
That's right, I forgot about that.

But I guess since someone thinks the sprinkler lines were not severed that's just another 50 people that were in on it. I'm starting to think it would be a shorter to make a list of who was not in on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

AIPAC wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli lobby in America pt 1 of 5
pt 2-5 are on that page too, enjoy!
Excuse me you called them puppets. Lobbyists are not puppets. Lobbyists represent special interest groups. Your point being....?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

dust wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? The building fell down. How can you say that? Based upon what facts?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Charlie,
THERE IS NO VIDEO OF THE ALLEGED "plane" STRIKE at the PENTAGON.
How is that possible, at the most secure, camera surveiled building in the world?
Probably, those cameras and their film, are in storage somewhere, along with the front entry doors to the Branch Davidian 7th Day Adventist Church in Waco, and all of the cameras, and footage from the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City.
LMFAO....straight at you.
Yep. Right next to the pickled remains of the Roswell aliens.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, hip hop dude....
A protective canister that allegedly fell from Columbia, is not the same as a paper PASSPORT that your government said fell to the ground, falling out of a fiery inferno, among debris and landing on an NYC street in PRISTINE condition.
Now, is it?
You seem hell bent in your posts to obfuscate the points being made by others, by a tactic of raising some other point, as if it were connected, when it is not.
You attempt to lead us away, to distract us from the controversial point that another has made...
Wonder why you do that?
Who says it was "pristine"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 230,681 - 230,700 of255,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

370 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 716,458
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Buck Crick 223,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 55 min River Tam 598,745
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr The Awakener 171,443