yes

no

well, im not sure

rider

Marquette, MI

#248328 Dec 4, 2012
www.davidcogswell.com/Essays/Northwoods911.ht... - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Jun 23, 2004 – Northwoods to 9/11. Was 9/11 the resurfacing of Operation Northwoods? The following appeared in an abridged form as the introduction to ...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248329 Dec 4, 2012
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.
Praise obfuscation.
All hail the false flag.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah ahha hah aggghh
That's A Good One huh eh !
alternate explanation

Stanton, KY

#248331 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the planes go? If you have an alternate explanation which makes any sense let's hear it.
yes, it's called a false flag attack (i.e. Operation Northwoods)
deception is easy, especially when you're dealing with sheeple using a controlled mainstream media

#248332 Dec 4, 2012
Praise "Wag The Dog"
All hail the False Flag of Deception (the red white and blue)
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h aha h ha ha
That's Funny huh eh !
Pentagon

Stanton, KY

#248333 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
With regard to crashing. The Pentagon was a huge target. They almost missed. If the plane and passengers didn't go there, what alternate scenario is even remotely possible? What was the motive?
1. Did you ever see any video of a plane hitting the Pentagon? It looked more like a cruise missile to me followed by a big explosion. Did it ever occur to you how it was so easy to capture the video of the planes hitting the towers yet they couldn't even come up with one for the Pentagon?
2. The motive was to put an end to the investigation into the missing 2.3 trillion dollars.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248334 Dec 4, 2012
alternate explanation wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, it's called a false flag attack (i.e. Operation Northwoods)
deception is easy, especially when you're dealing with sheeple using a controlled mainstream media
Where did the planes go if not into the buildings and crash sites.

Planes took off from airports with passenger lists. They were tracked by Air Traffic Control and followed even after the transponders were turned off. People made phone calls from both cell phones and Airplane phones. Pilots made routeing communications with Air Traffic Control until hijacked. You know you stupid you sound?

HELLO.

Location hidden

#248335 Dec 4, 2012
Pentagon wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Did you ever see any video of a plane hitting the Pentagon? It looked more like a cruise missile to me followed by a big explosion. Did it ever occur to you how it was so easy to capture the video of the planes hitting the towers yet they couldn't even come up with one for the Pentagon?
2. The motive was to put an end to the investigation into the missing 2.3 trillion dollars.
Yes I did. Explain where the flight that was tracked went if not into the Pentagon. Please give your best theory. I sure couldn't come up with one that worked given all the facts such as Olsen's phone call and Air Traffic Control along with the fact that the plane took off with those passengers on board. Where did it go? Beamed into space huh?

Location hidden

#248336 Dec 4, 2012
False Flag is a joke.

Ha Ha Haaaaaaa

#248337 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
False Flag is a joke.
Ha Ha Haaaaaaa
You are obviously one of those people who think Pearl Harbor was a surprise, Oswald killed JFK, and James Earl Ray killed MLK.
Just like the government told you.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Now There Is A Joke huh eh !
Imagination

Stanton, KY

#248338 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did. Explain where the flight that was tracked went if not into the Pentagon. Please give your best theory. I sure couldn't come up with one that worked given all the facts such as Olsen's phone call and Air Traffic Control along with the fact that the plane took off with those passengers on board. Where did it go? Beamed into space huh?
Operation Northwoods stated in very explicit detail how it could carry out the deception on a massive scale. One would need only a little bit of an imagination to come up with a scenario for 9/11 to be able to deceive gullible sheeple like you. Since you don't have an imagination how about I give you a very simple scenario for your Air Traffic Control question. How about we plant a government agent as the Air Traffic Controller and simulate a radar tracking on his screen of the hijacked aircraft. Or how about we just report it on the news that we did that, how would the sheeple ever know? Does that sound difficult to you?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#248339 Dec 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously one of those people who think Pearl Harbor was a surprise, Oswald killed JFK, and James Earl Ray killed MLK.
duh HEW!!!!
As long as you're spewing crap, tell me of your insightful theories on the existence of Santa. I'm sure you can link me to a cheaply produced website, can't you? Paranoid freak.

Location hidden

#248340 Dec 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Now There Is A Joke huh eh !
Pearl Harbor was due to a lack of preparedness. So was Operation Drumbeat. The Government is big, slow and stupid. No, Oswald did not kill JFK nor did James Earl Ray kill MLK. J. Edgar Hoover was involved in both along with organized crime. Now tell me, where did the pentagon plane go? It was being tracked by radar until it dropped below at the very last point. What about the plane and passengers who departed the airport? What about Olsen's phone call? Care to elaborate on those points?
Hello

Stanton, KY

#248341 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you stupid you sound?
HELLO.
Do you?

Location hidden

#248342 Dec 4, 2012
Imagination wrote:
<quoted text>
Operation Northwoods stated in very explicit detail how it could carry out the deception on a massive scale. One would need only a little bit of an imagination to come up with a scenario for 9/11 to be able to deceive gullible sheeple like you. Since you don't have an imagination how about I give you a very simple scenario for your Air Traffic Control question. How about we plant a government agent as the Air Traffic Controller and simulate a radar tracking on his screen of the hijacked aircraft. Or how about we just report it on the news that we did that, how would the sheeple ever know? Does that sound difficult to you?
It doesn't work. The plane was being tracked on radar at all times. The plane was seen being boared at Washinton Dulles Airport.

The hijackers went though airport security.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, the five hijackers arrived at Washington, D.C.'s Dulles International Airport. At 07:15, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Majed Moqed checked in at the American Airlines ticket counter for Flight 77,[19] arriving at the passenger security checkpoint a few minutes later at 07:18.[20] Both men set off the metal detector and were put through secondary screening. Moqed continued to set off the alarm, so he was searched with a hand wand.[21] The Hazmi brothers checked in together at the ticket counter at 07:29. Hani Hanjour checked in separately and arrived at the passenger security checkpoint at 07:35.[13] Hanjour was followed minutes later at the checkpoint by Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who also set off the metal detector's alarm. The screener at the checkpoint never resolved what set off the alarm. As seen in security footage later released, Nawaf Hazmi appeared to have an unidentified item in his back pocket, but four-inch utility knives were nonetheless then permitted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as carry-on items.[19][21] The passenger security checkpoint at Dulles International Airport was operated by Argenbright Security, under contract with United Airlines.[22]

An airplane was detected again by Dulles controllers on radar screens as it approached Washington, turning and descending rapidly. Controllers initially thought this was a military fighter, due to its high speed and maneuvering.[31] Reagan Airport controllers then asked a passing Air National Guard Lockheed C-130 Hercules to identify and follow the aircraft. The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the airplane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir".[19][32]

I suppose all the security staff, the Air Traffic Control staff and the Air National Guard pilot were all co-conspirators right?

Yes it would take a great deal of imagination.

Location hidden

#248343 Dec 4, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airline...

The plane was being tacked at all times until moments before the crash.

Location hidden

#248344 Dec 4, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Yes I know how stupid you sound.
Porkpie Hat

Stanton, KY

#248345 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't your porkie sock out tonight?
Imagination

Stanton, KY

#248346 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't work. The plane was being tracked on radar at all times. The plane was seen being boared at Washinton Dulles Airport.
The hijackers went though airport security.
On the morning of September 11, 2001, the five hijackers arrived at Washington, D.C.'s Dulles International Airport. At 07:15, Khalid al-Mihdhar and Majed Moqed checked in at the American Airlines ticket counter for Flight 77,[19] arriving at the passenger security checkpoint a few minutes later at 07:18.[20] Both men set off the metal detector and were put through secondary screening. Moqed continued to set off the alarm, so he was searched with a hand wand.[21] The Hazmi brothers checked in together at the ticket counter at 07:29. Hani Hanjour checked in separately and arrived at the passenger security checkpoint at 07:35.[13] Hanjour was followed minutes later at the checkpoint by Salem and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who also set off the metal detector's alarm. The screener at the checkpoint never resolved what set off the alarm. As seen in security footage later released, Nawaf Hazmi appeared to have an unidentified item in his back pocket, but four-inch utility knives were nonetheless then permitted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as carry-on items.[19][21] The passenger security checkpoint at Dulles International Airport was operated by Argenbright Security, under contract with United Airlines.[22]
An airplane was detected again by Dulles controllers on radar screens as it approached Washington, turning and descending rapidly. Controllers initially thought this was a military fighter, due to its high speed and maneuvering.[31] Reagan Airport controllers then asked a passing Air National Guard Lockheed C-130 Hercules to identify and follow the aircraft. The pilot, Lt. Col. Steven O'Brien, told them it was a Boeing 757 or 767, and its silver fuselage meant it was probably an American Airlines jet. He had difficulty picking out the airplane in the "East Coast haze", but then saw a "huge" fireball, and initially assumed it had hit the ground. Approaching the Pentagon, he saw the impact site on the building's west side and reported to Reagan control, "Looks like that aircraft crashed into the Pentagon, sir".[19][32]
I suppose all the security staff, the Air Traffic Control staff and the Air National Guard pilot were all co-conspirators right?
yes, just like Operation Northwoods
Imagination

Stanton, KY

#248347 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
not much really
Imagination

Stanton, KY

#248348 Dec 4, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pearl Harbor was due to a lack of preparedness. So was Operation Drumbeat. The Government is big, slow and stupid. No, Oswald did not kill JFK nor did James Earl Ray kill MLK. J. Edgar Hoover was involved in both along with organized crime.
well, if you know we have a government who can lie about who killed JFK and MLK with an FBI director involved with organized crime, then why would you believe they would be any different today with their 9/11 narrative? In fact, after the killing of JFK and MLK they are probably worse now than they ever were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min RiccardoFire 2,804
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 45 min Pokay 119,280
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 1 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Michael 679,315
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr Holy Child Jehowa... 46,219
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,277
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr nanoanomaly 982,144
More from around the web