yes

no

well, im not sure

WAKE UP

Waltham, MA

#248081 Dec 2, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to fill you in, all of us are inonit with the exception of a handful of angry young men on the Internet.
That's the way we roll!
it wouldn't surprise me if you were tied to govt/ corp America why else would you deny truth.
Ugly turd

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#248083 Dec 2, 2012
WAKE UP wrote:
<quoted text> it wouldn't surprise me if you were tied to govt/ corp America why else would you deny truth.
Yep, there is something fishy about people who deny the truth. Or they just don't question the obvious.
WAKE UP

Corona, NY

#248085 Dec 2, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, there is something fishy about people who deny the truth. Or they just don't question the obvious.
exactly with all the facts out there at our finger tips its nuts to deny the obvious. The sad part is mainstream media and the people connected paint a very dirty picture of people who are talking about the facts and exposing these terrible corrupt things that are happening. That's why I love the internet!!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#248088 Dec 2, 2012

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#248089 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the plane go? Please give a bullet proof scenario of how the plane and passengers disappeared as well as proof that the phone call from the plane was fake as well as all witness accounts. I am awaiting your creative response to this question.
Please prove that a plane flew into the pentagon. Show all work for full credit. Or flunk the course with an F.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha haa hah
That's A Good One huh eh
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248090 Dec 2, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, there is something fishy about people who deny the truth. Or they just don't question the obvious.
Why would ANYONE question the obvious?

What a moron!!!!!

#248092 Dec 2, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't calculate change from a five when kids come into the 7/11 he works at and buy a burrito and a medium slurpee.
If he could, he'd be the manager.
Actually I just paid off my 5th 7 Eleven store franchise and am making over 386K USD a year. Laugh all you want but there is a lot of money in selling burritos and slurpees. Especially when you can get dumb illegal canadians to do it for you for next to nothing. Beats your sorry ass don't it?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Pretty Funny huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248094 Dec 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please prove that a plane flew into the pentagon. Show all work for full credit. Or flunk the course with an F.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha haa hah
That's A Good One huh eh
I don't need too. That's where the plane went. People saw it. You say otherwise. Answer the question by giving a reasonable scenario of the following.

1. Where did the plane which was boarded by passengers on a list go?

2. Prove Olsen's phone call was fake.

3. Prove that no terrorists were on board.

4. Prove that Air Traffic Control tracking was faulty.

5. Prove the viability of an alternate reality.

Good luck with that buddy.

#248095 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need too. That's where the plane went. People saw it. You say otherwise. Answer the question by giving a reasonable scenario of the following.
1. Where did the plane which was boarded by passengers on a list go?
2. Prove Olsen's phone call was fake.
3. Prove that no terrorists were on board.
4. Prove that Air Traffic Control tracking was faulty.
5. Prove the viability of an alternate reality.
Good luck with that buddy.
If that's where the plane went, prove it.
Olsen who? Phone call whaaa?
Show the list of passengers.
Prove there were there terrorists on board.
ATC tracking was obviously faulty, the planes were never intercepted.
What reality do you live in.
If it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have no luck at all!
I am not your buddy.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah aha ha aha aha ha ha
That's A Good un huh eh !
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#248098 Dec 2, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>Ur back turd? Welcome back with ur morronic jokes.
What kind of a knucklehead calls himself "ugly turd"?

Oh, yeah----YOU!!!

Location hidden

#248099 Dec 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's where the plane went, prove it.
Olsen who? Phone call whaaa?
Show the list of passengers.
Prove there were there terrorists on board.
What reality do you live in.
If it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have no luck at all!
I am not your buddy.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah aha ha aha aha ha ha
That's A Good un huh eh !
The official report says so. I can see no possibly of it going anywhere else. It is up to you to prove otherwise buddy. Or should I just call you Jackass?

Location hidden

#248100 Dec 2, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
WasteWater...
You said...
"2. Prove Olsen's phone call was fake."
Prove Olsen's call was real.
You said...
"3. Prove that no terrorists were on board."
Prove that they were on board. They were not on the flight lists.
Where is Olsen? The evidence says she made that call. I'm quite sure the cell phone records confirmed that fact. You say the terrorists were not on flight lists? You care to back that up with something verifiable or am I just supposed to accept your opinion?

#248102 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The official report says so. I can see no possibly of it going anywhere else. It is up to you to prove otherwise buddy. Or should I just call you Jackass?
I don't have to prove anything to anybody. And I am not your buddy.
Call me any third grade diminutive name you can think of. It won't make the official government fairy tale true.
Are you one of those people who think Pearl Harbor was a surprise and Oswald killed Kennedy? The official report says so. And it was on the TV so it must be true huh eh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ha
That's Funny huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248103 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater...
"3. Prove that no terrorists were on board."
Prove that they were on board. They were not on the flight lists.
Actually they were. Be sure and click on them so you may read. It even from a twoofer site!

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/p...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248104 Dec 2, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The fastest intercept by NORAD over North America WITH THE TRANSPONDER ON was Payne Stewart and that took about 1-1/2 hours, longer than any 9/11 plane was in the air.

#248105 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Olsen? The evidence says she made that call. I'm quite sure the cell phone records confirmed that fact. You say the terrorists were not on flight lists? You care to back that up with something verifiable or am I just supposed to accept your opinion?
Am I just supposed to believe the government official story of 9/11 like you do? Knowing that the government lies to its citizens maybe I should dig a little deeper, ask questions and try to find out the truth?
You seem to have your mind made up and you don't want any more information.
Good luck with that approach.
Deception is the most powerful force on the planet.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah
That's A Good One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#248106 Dec 2, 2012
As for the passport photo that I posted. Are you for real? The passport "found" at the scene of the WTC, in near pristine condition, was used by the FBI as evidence in a trial against one of the others alleged to have been involved. I would say that was pretty "substantial." Do not know how you could claim otherwise. LOL
One would think everything would burn here, since nothing can shoot out the front of the plane like a shotgun ahead of the fireball.

MAIL FROM THE HIDENBURG!

Postal officials salvaged approximately 358 pieces from the 17,609 estimated pieces of mail on the flight. Of these, 176 salvaged items were unburned

http://www.postalmuseum.si.edu/museum/1d_hind...

#248108 Dec 2, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Olsen?
The evidence says she made that call. I'm quite sure the cell phone records confirmed that fact.
You say the terrorists were not on flight lists? You care to back that up with something verifiable or am I just supposed to accept your opinion?
Care to back that up with a bullet proof professionally written, journal published, peer reviewed, notarized paper or maybe some citation from wikipedia or a home made youtube video or some other kind of evidunce you got?
Jet fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah

#248109 Dec 2, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The fastest intercept by NORAD over North America WITH THE TRANSPONDER ON was Payne Stewart and that took about 1-1/2 hours, longer than any 9/11 plane was in the air.
And what was that pilot's name, rank, serial number etc?
Also care to back that up with a bullet proof professionally written, journal published, peer reviewed, notarized paper or maybe some citation from wikipedia or a home made youtube video or some other kind of evidunce you got?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ah ahhaahha

#248110 Dec 2, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9/11 the military claims it could not intercept four huge airliners, the last of which was known to be off course for over an hour.
This is a strange claim considering Payne Stewart's jet was intercepted in 20 minutes with only a relatively small number of people in the FAA and air force involved, when on 9/11 the entire FAA and military apparatus were focused on this huge event.
Sorry charlie you fuhking liar.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/991026dallasmornin...
America's top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship, hijacking planes and flying them into buildings as a false pretext for war.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11cover-up
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Arizona Mild Man 100,737
The Christian Atheist debate 8 min Lbj 876
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 596,124
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min ChromiuMan 854,525
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 31 min ChristineM 444,274
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 6,129
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min NewsYtube 612,601
More from around the web