yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#248136 Dec 3, 2012
Ugly turd wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, there is something fishy about people who deny the truth. Or they just don't question the obvious.
Oh, the irony!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248137 Dec 3, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You conveniently omitted the end of the paragraph.
"Of these, 176 salvaged items were unburned (with a few exceptions) because they were stored in a protective, fireproof sealed pouch."
So much for that line of fact omitted, twisted line of bwunker rubbish.
Sorry charlie, C for effort but you failed again.
Notice (with a few exceptions) does not sound of so fireproof to me and oh what a fire the Hidenburg was.

FIVE

"Orange County, CA., Sept. 11 - Lisa Anne Frost was 22 and had just graduated from Boston University in May 2001 with two degrees and multiple academic and service honors. She had worked all summer in Boston before coming home, finally, to California to start her new life. The Rancho Santa Margarita woman was on United Flight 175 on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, when it became the second plane to slam into the World Trade Center...

Her parents, Tom and Melanie Frost, have spent two years knowing they will never understand why.

A few days before the first anniversary of our daughter's murder, we were notified that they had found a piece of her in the piles and piles of gritty rubble of the World Trade Center that had been hauled out to Staten Island. It was Lisa's way, we believe, of telling us she wasn't lost.

In February, the day of the Columbia tragedy, we got word ...

...they'd found her United Airlines Mileage Plus card. It was found very near where they'd found a piece of her right hip.......

We imagine that she used the card early on the morning of Sept. 11 to get on the plane and just stuck it in her back pocket, probably her right back pocket, instead of in her purse. They have found no other personal effects".

http://216.239.59.104/search?q =cache:tI2PQRqfJiIJ:www.msnbc. com/local/MYOC/M324557.asp

Canada

#248138 Dec 3, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Porkpie Hat,

You said...

"Funny because it's common knowledge that the colour of smoke does not indicate the amount of oxygen available"

It is not COMMON KNOWLEDGE as you stated, that the color of smoke does not indicate the amount of oxygen available.

I some cases, it does, in others, it does not.

Other variables present contribute to the significance of the color of smoke at the fire.

As for the passport photo that I posted. Are you for real? The passport "found" at the scene of the WTC, in near pristine condition, was used by the FBI as evidence in a trial against one of the others alleged to have been involved. I would say that was pretty "substantial." Do not know how you could claim otherwise. LOL
Funny, you say no it isn't and include a caveat that says yes it is.

And your personal incredulity cannot be classified as "substantial".

Sorry.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248139 Dec 3, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they were. He refuses to believe all the evidence which refutes his claim.
Nothing new there. If one was to make a claim about the manifests one would not actually want to look at them.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248140 Dec 3, 2012
Charlee Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
now c'mon Charlie, do you really believe anyone reads these long soliloquys?
Can't read them or won't read them, in the world of Twoof the distinctions are often blurred.

Canada

#248141 Dec 3, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Please prove that a plane flew into the pentagon. Show all work for full credit. Or flunk the course with an F.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha haa hah
That's A Good One huh eh
Oh the irony elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Btw, you don't understand what burden of proof is do you.

Rhetorical question.

Canada

#248142 Dec 3, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually I just paid off my 5th 7 Eleven store franchise and am making over 386K USD a year. Laugh all you want but there is a lot of money in selling burritos and slurpees. Especially when you can get dumb illegal canadians to do it for you for next to nothing. Beats your sorry ass don't it?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Pretty Funny huh eh !
I'm sure you did elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots, you just run the "til" for fun!

Btw, thanks for confirming you work at 7/11!

Canada

#248143 Dec 3, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>On 9/11 the military claims it could not intercept four huge airliners, the last of which was known to be off course for over an hour.
This is a strange claim considering Payne Stewart's jet was intercepted in 20 minutes with only a relatively small number of people in the FAA and air force involved, when on 9/11 the entire FAA and military apparatus were focused on this huge event.
Sorry charlie you fuhking liar.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/991026dallasmornin...
America's top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship, hijacking planes and flying them into buildings as a false pretext for war.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11cover-up
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah ah
That's A Good One huh eh !
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Great "reesurch"!

Didjya just punch that into "twoogle" and mindlessly accept what it said without bothering to figure what time zoned are?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Priceless!

Canada

#248144 Dec 3, 2012
At the time, I checked the airline manifests. No where was their an Arab name.

But.... let's say that the lists now available do show Arab names.

9 of the 19 alleged hijackers who's names appear on those new passenger lists, are alive.

It FBI identified these men by both photo, and by name, very quickly after 9/11.

Problem is.... NINE....NINE... NINE of the alleged NINETEEN hijackers.... identified by name and photo by the FBI... are still alive...

Either it is a MIRACLE from Heaven, or, 9/11 was an inside job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N2oLt5RGrFsXX
"Hello 2004, this is 2012 calling.

We have your long debunked twoofs here, what would you like us to do with them?"

Canada

#248145 Dec 3, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they were. He refuses to believe all the evidence which refutes his claim.
And when something does refute him he simply plays the game of, "but what about this?".

Canada

#248146 Dec 3, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Thats just flawed logic.

The hijackers goal wasn't to crash, it was to fly into and destroy. You can't do that when your ailerons are sheered off.

Flying into the center off the Pentagon clearly wasn't the target from their flight path. At that speed, they would have to have a high angle of attack meaning the nose would have to be much lower than the tail, just to maintain a level flight path, the aircraft would want to rise. This is why a high speed near to the ground run in a commercial aircraft is what some say, impossible.

The reason no pilot really can say, is because no pilot has experienced that type of insane maneuver. It's just unlikely and hard to control theoretically in an aircraft that big, especially for a person trying to fly a commercial jet for the first time.

You been indoctrinated all your life to not see the world as it is, but how they want you to perceive it. Thats why this information is hard for you to accept.

The power structure wants easily fooled docile sheep, who can be fleeced over and over again, and thats what the have made. If you think their goal is to have a nation of critical thinkers, well, then enjoy your indoctrination.

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#248147 Dec 3, 2012
Geeeeez, the twoofers have been getting the Payne Stewart intercept time wrong for 10 years now ..... what does it say when you can't learn and/or correct your mistakes !!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!
Great "reesurch"!
Didjya just punch that into "twoogle" and mindlessly accept what it said without bothering to figure what time zoned are?
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Priceless!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248148 Dec 3, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Geeeeez, the twoofers have been getting the Payne Stewart intercept time wrong for 10 years now ..... what does it say when you can't learn and/or correct your mistakes !!!
<quoted text>
LOL. I know, that crazy time zone line. I don't think they are really getting it wrong after so long, not any wiggle room on this one, I think they are just being dishonest.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248149 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Thats just flawed logic.
Speaking of flawed logic still waiting on these.

A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?

C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.

D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#248150 Dec 3, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, they've been getting EVERYTHING wrong for over 10 years!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#248151 Dec 3, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: HOW DID THERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?
D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
I never claimed molten steel, firefighters did. I didn't find iron microspheres in the dust. I didn't measure high temps from ground zero using a NASA satrelite.

You just post the same question over and over to infer a dishonest point you are trying to make. Thats how you roll, huh?

Gonna spend another full day on topix again? After a full week and full month? Wow, you really have nothing better to do.

Sorry Charlie.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248152 Dec 3, 2012
Sorry, you have claimed it was Molten Steel over and over and wondered why it was present weeks and months latter soo ...

Are you admitting there is no proof it was steel or ...

<quoted text>
I never claimed molten steel, firefighters did. I didn't find iron microspheres in the dust. I didn't measure high temps from ground zero using a NASA satrelite.
You just post the same question over and over to infer a dishonest point you are trying to make. Thats how you roll, huh?
Gonna spend another full day on topix again? After a full week and full month? Wow, you really have nothing better to do.
Sorry Charlie.
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248153 Dec 3, 2012
At the time, I checked the airline manifests. No where was their an Arab name.
That was the CNN list of victims, the hint that they were not manifests should have jumped out at you as they were not broken down by individual plane lists which is the point of a manifest.

SO who were those 20 pilots again, was one of them called Remington Steel Plating.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#248154 Dec 3, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And when something does refute him he simply plays the game of, "but what about this?".
That's evidence of a disorganized mind. I have one more question for the conspiracy proponents. Assuming the two towers to be targeted by nefarious forces, why bother sending a missile into the Pentagon after accomplishing the initial mission? Wouldn't that be both unnecessary and increase the risk exposure?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#248155 Dec 3, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's evidence of a disorganized mind. I have one more question for the conspiracy proponents. Assuming the two towers to be targeted by nefarious forces, why bother sending a missile into the Pentagon after accomplishing the initial mission? Wouldn't that be both unnecessary and increase the risk exposure?
Bingo, And why WTC7, no one ever heard of it, did someone say, we need to bring down 2 110 story buildings with Saudi Hijackers to go to war with Iraq, hold on, the public will never fall for that, lets bring down WTC7, the one no one has heard of, the the masses will be for out plan to invade Iraq.

And it was a false flag to invade Iraq as the twoofers say, would not the NEOCONS FAKE AT LEAST ONE Iraqi highjacker or Iraq government involvement.

HONESTLY, all this detail and inside job planing and they just missed the idea that some sort of (faked) Iraq involvement might help if you want to go to war with Iraq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web