Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247921 Dec 1, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
If Pull it is a demolition term. You can verify by calling a demolition company or look it up.
On the pull it statement

On September 9, 2005,[red]Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties[/red], issued the following statement on this issue:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated,“I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.”[red]Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building.[/red]
http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Se...

doesn’t accept that Silverstein’s quote is in itself evidence of that. He reports:

I mailed Jowenko BV and asked if 'pull' was an industry term for 'demolish'. They said it wasn't. Implosionworld said the same thing. I run into the same problem when looking into different dictionaries. There is always a distinction made between 'pull down','pull away' and 'pull back'. And I have not been able to find one person on the internet who uses this word as a substitute for 'demolish'.[/b] So I think it's safe to assume that Larry needs to clarify what he meant, but unfortunately he refuses to do that.
http://web.archive.org/web/20050327052408/htt...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Banff, Canada

#247922 Dec 1, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you five, that is a very lame attempt at humor.
BUT ......
DING DONG, I SMELL A WIN BY DEFAULT, I GUESS YOU CAN'T BACK UP YOUR STUPIDITY!
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: HOW DID TERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?
C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.
D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Damn good questions!

Too bad the charlatans who told twoof it was thermite didn't provide their sheep with answers.

Banff, Canada

#247923 Dec 1, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not qualified to operate a "smart phone" at any altitude.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That Also Funny As Hell huh eh !
And you were denied ownership of one.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots!

Banff, Canada

#247924 Dec 1, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
But the official story said their cell phones worked fine, so circular logic says it's true.
Oh my.
<quoted text>WasteWater present's straw-man arguments,
Uh huh...^^^.

Just sayin'.

Now in order to not have your own comments come back to haunt you, please privide a citation that supports your claim that the government says the cell phones worked fine...as in worked at any elevation without issue.

(Yes lil camper, that's what you're trying to imply)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247925 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Elections are proven fraudulent and manipulated when the polls are contrary to the final voting results.
Question, what does this sort of disclaimer mean at the end of all scientific polls?

Sampling Error +/-4.5 +/-8.5 +/-7.5 +/-8.5 +/-7.0

Banff, Canada

#247926 Dec 1, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, You mean a prediction of future event is more accurate than the actual occurrence.

THAT IS THE SINGLE STUPIDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID, AND CONSIDERING THE SIZE OF THE POOL THAT IS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!
That should be used as THE text book example of confirmation bias.

Banff, Canada

#247927 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Busting out that trusty copy/paste folder from your desktop I see. Make sure you remain unregistered, because that post count would make the most serious no-lifers on Topix cringe for you.

But officially, there was no melted steel, much less that was observed to be still in it's molten form. So what have you ever been talking about? I have never seen the claim, or repeated the claim that steel was being melted weeks or months later. Another straw-man for you to debunk I guess.

BTW, congratulations on your self judged hollow victory. You must be undefeated in your mind. But I'll wait on issuing you a trophy until an impartial judge, without Canadian ties, comes along with a decision.

Now come on, say something funny. Make me laugh like a woman who see's you naked for the first and last time. To bad you can't copy paste a penis, eh?

Insults Are Easier
Insults are easier!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Banff, Canada

#247928 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>Yes, it's the standard in which organizations judge elections in countries other than the United States. Here, we accept all fraudulent elections because we have no standards and accept brainwashing and fraud.

And science works on proving observation, as long as it has all the evidence to judge. The missing Steel from Ground Zero that never reached investigators excludes them from reaching accurate conclusions.

All caps aint funny, I laughed neither out loud or in my head.

Insults Are Easier
You could move to Iran where the winning party receives 90% of the popular vote.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247929 Dec 1, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
Amazing she didn't get hit with more legal problems than what was mentioned in the article.
I think the person who is most like her is none other than Tom (I'm not Israelity) Fontaine. He's just as nuts with the same vocabulary (although he hides behind his vulgar-jinn sock in an attempt to cover it up).
I really feel for her parents.
I'd go with Tom too, and unlike Clara after a bit of bashing, Tom has not switched on a lightbulb in my head that says any reply will just feel like booing at the special Olympics.

MOOBS, Did you have some kind of all powerful 1943 penny that someone stole from that place in the wall you kept it?

Banff, Canada

#247930 Dec 1, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> No reason??? Oh, I beg to differ.
In November 1988, Salomon Brothers withdrew from plans to build a large new complex at Columbus Circle in Midtown and agreed to a 20-year lease for the top 19 floors of 7 World Trade Center. The building was extensively renovated in 1989 to accommodate the needs of Salomon Brothers. This led to the alternative naming of the building as the Salomon Brothers building. Most of three existing floors were removed as tenants continued to occupy other floors, and more than 350 tons (U.S.) of steel were added to construct three double-height trading floors. Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor as part of a backup power station. "Essentially, Salomon is constructing a building within a building – and it's an occupied building, which complicates the situation," said a district manager of Silverstein Properties. The unusual task was possible, said Larry Silverstein, because it was designed to allow for "entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors."
At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2)(64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45. Other major tenants included
*ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²),
*American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²),*Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the **Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).
Smaller tenants included
***The Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²)
****The United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).
*The New York City Office of Emergency Management,
*National Association of Insurance Commissioners,
*Federal Home Loan Bank,*
First State Management Group Inc.,*
Provident Financial Management,
*The Immigration and Naturalization Service.*
*******The Department of Defense (DOD)
and *** The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the ***IRS.
Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.
Noooooo, no reason at all. LMAO!
350 Tons of steel was added to WTC 7?

It was less than 300 Tons before the upgrade and the towers were around 550...hmmmmm, seems your information is off by an incredible amount!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247931 Dec 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, it's the standard in which organizations judge elections in countries other than the United States. Here, we accept all fraudulent elections because we have no standards and accept brainwashing and fraud.
Actually it's not because a poll being very private would be as easy if not more easy to rig than a election.

Banff, Canada

#247932 Dec 1, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
and then there's this little gem;
It takes over two weeks to set up a controlled demolition of a building. So by admitting that he ordered the demolition of building 7 on September 11th Larry Silverstein is in fact admitting that he planned the demolition two weeks in advance. If Pull it is a demolition term. You can verify by calling a demolition company or look it up. If you don't have time to call yourself you can listen to this recorded phone call at http://waitingforthestorm.com/mp3/pull_it_dem...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j2q2mD2HaKAXX (live recording of Silverstein admitting to 'pulling' building 7 due to the fire department not being able to contain the fires......the fire, more succinctly.....that hadn't even engulfed one whole floor of a building designed to have whole floors removed in case any tenant wished double height ceilings...
hmmmmmmmmm
Guilty as not charged......
It takes months to prepare a building for demolition and pulling the fire fighting efforts on a building that has been deemed unstable is hardly surprising.

And "pull" in demolition terms is the act of attaching cables to a portion of a building then "pulling" it down by mechanical means.

Still no evidence for explosives...
medal

Georgetown, KY

#247933 Dec 1, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults are easier!
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
I agree with Insults Are Easier. You are the winner on this thread in making a complete jackass out of yourself. In recognition of your accomplishment, I would like to award you this medal of honor, however I am having difficulty getting this turd to hang on the ribbon. I will notify you when I do and will let you know when and where the awards ceremony will take place.
medal

Georgetown, KY

#247934 Dec 1, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd go with Tom too, and unlike Clara after a bit of bashing, Tom has not switched on a lightbulb in my head that says any reply will just feel like booing at the special Olympics.
MOOBS, Did you have some kind of all powerful 1943 penny that someone stole from that place in the wall you kept it?
you and STT are tied for first runner up
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247935 Dec 1, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
and then there's this little gem;
It takes over two weeks to set up a controlled demolition of a building. So by admitting that he ordered the demolition of building 7 on September 11th Larry Silverstein is in fact admitting that he planned the demolition two weeks in advance. If Pull it is a demolition term. You can verify by calling a demolition company or look it up. If you don't have time to call yourself you can listen to this recorded phone call at http://waitingforthestorm.com/mp3/pull_it_dem...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j2q2mD2HaKAXX (live recording of Silverstein admitting to 'pulling' building 7 due to the fire department not being able to contain the fires......the fire, more succinctly.....that hadn't even engulfed one whole floor of a building designed to have whole floors removed in case any tenant wished double height ceilings...
hmmmmmmmmm
Guilty as not charged......
Pull THIS, Momma.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#247936 Dec 1, 2012
TODAY is the day of your salvation!!!!,for the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised to tomorrow!!:
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247937 Dec 1, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> No reason??? Oh, I beg to differ.
In November 1988, Salomon Brothers withdrew from plans to build a large new complex at Columbus Circle in Midtown and agreed to a 20-year lease for the top 19 floors of 7 World Trade Center. The building was extensively renovated in 1989 to accommodate the needs of Salomon Brothers. This led to the alternative naming of the building as the Salomon Brothers building. Most of three existing floors were removed as tenants continued to occupy other floors, and more than 350 tons (U.S.) of steel were added to construct three double-height trading floors. Nine diesel generators were installed on the 5th floor as part of a backup power station. "Essentially, Salomon is constructing a building within a building – and it's an occupied building, which complicates the situation," said a district manager of Silverstein Properties. The unusual task was possible, said Larry Silverstein, because it was designed to allow for "entire portions of floors to be removed without affecting the building's structural integrity, on the assumption that someone might need double-height floors."
At the time of the September 11, 2001 attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2)(64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45. Other major tenants included
*ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²),
*American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²),*Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the **Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).
Smaller tenants included
***The Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²)
****The United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).
*The New York City Office of Emergency Management,
*National Association of Insurance Commissioners,
*Federal Home Loan Bank,*
First State Management Group Inc.,*
Provident Financial Management,
*The Immigration and Naturalization Service.*
*******The Department of Defense (DOD)
and *** The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the ***IRS.
Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.
Noooooo, no reason at all. LMAO!
Is there a "reason" in your tally of Wiki factoids?

Gotta love twoofer "logik"...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#247938 Dec 1, 2012
Woe unto the inhabitants of the earth!!!,for the adversary of your SOUL,Satan the devil,has been thrown out of heaven like lightniing,and he has come down among you,being FULL OF WRATH,for he knows that his time is short!!!:
phones

Georgetown, KY

#247939 Dec 1, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't correct anyone, SCHMUCK. I AGREED with him since cell calls made from airliners at low altitude back in the pre-digital days were much more likely to go through. Besides, almost (if not all) of the calls were from AIRPHONES, you DOLT, so the argument is moot. I know you guys HATE to lose to reality, but tough shit.
BTW, you just exposed yourself as the Kentucky Klown with your reference to the sanitation analogy. DUMBASS SOCK PUPPET!!!
how could Barbara Olson have made a call from a seatback airfone if, according to Ted Olson's conversation with Barbara, they were all herded to the back of the plane with no access to the airfones. That's why he said that she used her cell phone to call him, and from that altitude it is impossible to make that call.

An analysis of the cellphone and “airfone” calls must begin with some basic, high-altitude cellphone facts. According to AT&T spokesperson Alexa Graf, cellphones are not designed for calls from the high altitudes at which most airliners normally operate. It was, in her opinion, a “fluke” that so many calls reached their destinations. In the opinion of a colleague of mine who has worked in the cellphone industry, it was a “miracle” that any of the calls got through from altitude.(See the recent proposal to install equipment to make cellphone calls possible from aircraft.) An aircraft, having a metal skin and fuselage, acts like a Faraday cage, tending to block or attenuate electromagnetic radiation. One can make a cellphone call from inside an aircraft while on the ground because the weakened signal is still close enough to the nearest cellsite (relay tower) to get picked up. Once above 10,000 feet, however, calls rarely get through, if ever.

Here is the statement of an experienced airline pilot:“The idea of being able to use a cellphone while flying is completely impractical. Once through about 10,000 feet, the thing is useless, since you are too high and moving too fast (and thus changing cells too rapidly) for the phone to provide a signal.”(AVWeb, 1999)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#247940 Dec 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Benefit of the Gardening. 5 min Kizzes7641 3
Gardening tools--returning to the health life 14 min Mintz3376 4
Ever notice how MTV promotes interracial dating? (Jun '08) 18 min Bubblesss899 5
Lions Wellington Tickets 22 min Lick1903 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 88,390
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 24 min Buck Crick 643
Hillary can win! 27 min Cookie8739 20
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 28 min Buck Crick 267
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min Buck Crick 977,448
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min truth 665,486
More from around the web