54,078 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247601 Nov 28, 2012
Agreed and for whatever it is worth the asbestos problem had been taken care of though spraying on a substance called blaze-shield instead of removing it years ago at a cost of about 200 million.
WasteWater wrote:
Sliverstien's cost benefit analysis.
Possible consequences of blowing up his own buildings or being complicit.
1. Numerous wrongful death suits.
2. Life in prison.
3. Loss of all assets.
4. Loss of business and reputation.
Consequences of doing nothing other than insurance.
1. Loss of income.
2. Chance to rebuild.
3. No chance of imprisonment or lawsuits.
4. No loss of reputation or business.
Which would you choose given the circumstances?
BTW he was in the loop due to security which had to be maintained at the WTC and due to the fact it was a known target of terrorism.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247602 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>And that was the quickest asbestos abatement program in history.
THE CLAIM

Fetzer: My impression has been that there were a couple of problems with the towers and it may have been that they were chronic problems. One of course was that it was laden with asbestos and that any proposal to remove that asbestos which was used as a coating on the steel as I understand it would have been a gargantuan task at incredible expense. Can anyone imagine for example of constructing scaffolding around a 110 story building? And second of all that there were difficulties with occupancy that Larry Silverstein wasn’t getting a full return on his investment from the ordinary use of the buildings, because a tremendous large numbers of offices were unoccupied. Whole floors and sections of the buildings.

THE FACTS

The fact is that asbestos in the towers was limited to floors only up to the 38th floor of WTC 1 and it was encapsulated. There was no asbestos in WTC2 .

"Several materials were considered for the sprayed thermal insulation. The exterior columns required insulation not only for fire protection but also to control column temperatures under service conditions. Alcoa recommended for the exterior columns the use of a sprayed material produced by U.S. Mineral Products, Co. known as BLAZE-SHIELD Type D. The same material was eventually selected for the floor trusses and core beams and columns.[blue]This product, however, contained asbestos fibers. On April 13, 1970, New York City issued restrictions on the application of sprayed thermal insulation containing asbestos. The use of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D was discontinued in 1970 at the 38th floor of WTC 1. The asbestos-containing material was subsequently encapsulated with a sprayed material that provided a hard coating. A green dye was added to the encapsulating material so that the asbestos containing SFRM could be identified. Thermal protection of the remaining floors of WTC 1 and all of WTC 2 was carried out using BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F, a product that contained mineral wool (glassy fibers) in place of the crystalline asbestos fibers. On the basis of tests, it was reported that the thermal properties of BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F were equal to or "slightly better" than those of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247603 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
Tell him about FEMA coffins and guillotines to be used on all Christians. lol
Oh man, You know this guy, he's everywhere spamming up small towns across the US, normally totally ignored.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#247604 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>And that was the quickest asbestos abatement program in history.
He didn't have to do anything. The insurance would pay Jackass.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247605 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Agreed and for whatever it is worth the asbestos problem had been taken care of though spraying on a substance called blaze-shield instead of removing it years ago at a cost of about 200 million.
<quoted text>
True. In the greater scheme of things, that would only be a small maintenance item. It's simple math. Total square footage rented X New Your rental cost - other expenses.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247606 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>There is ONLY one issue that matters and it WILL finally be settled when Kenyan-born BHO(the antichrist) faces a U.S. Marine firing squad.
Christ is the answer.
You can kill the AntiChrist with a .223 round?, down here that's the lowest caliber you can use on a deer because it often does not drop them.

Who would have thunk, the AntiChrist is a wuss.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247607 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I already saw the holding pen at Fort McCoy.
Did they keep your bowl filled with fresh water?, not the one with the flush handle, the one that says Spot.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247608 Nov 28, 2012
Cost of being a party to illegal demolition would mean risk exposure to lawsuits for health problems arising from spreading carcinogenic substances all over Manhattan as well as criminal penalties. Wouldn't happen. Larry wouldn't take that kind of risk. This is exactly what he would have been doing had he rigged WTC7 or had knowledge of such in advance.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247609 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>There is ONLY one issue that matters and it WILL finally be settled when Kenyan-born BHO(the antichrist) faces a U.S. Marine firing squad.
Christ is the answer.
Get to the guillotines to be used on all Christians please, seems a bit time consuming.

Let me get this right, the AntiChrist is can be killed by a .223 bullet and the best idea he can come up with is killing the huge population of Christians one by one with a guillotine.

Not only is he a total wuss but he's not very bright either, I was expecting so much more, suddenly a pack of pissed of girl scouts is more frighting.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247610 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
THE CLAIM
Fetzer: My impression has been that there were a couple of problems with the towers and it may have been that they were chronic problems. One of course was that it was laden with asbestos and that any proposal to remove that asbestos which was used as a coating on the steel as I understand it would have been a gargantuan task at incredible expense. Can anyone imagine for example of constructing scaffolding around a 110 story building? And second of all that there were difficulties with occupancy that Larry Silverstein wasn’t getting a full return on his investment from the ordinary use of the buildings, because a tremendous large numbers of offices were unoccupied. Whole floors and sections of the buildings.
THE FACTS
The fact is that asbestos in the towers was limited to floors only up to the 38th floor of WTC 1 and it was encapsulated. There was no asbestos in WTC2 .
"Several materials were considered for the sprayed thermal insulation. The exterior columns required insulation not only for fire protection but also to control column temperatures under service conditions. Alcoa recommended for the exterior columns the use of a sprayed material produced by U.S. Mineral Products, Co. known as BLAZE-SHIELD Type D. The same material was eventually selected for the floor trusses and core beams and columns.[blue]This product, however, contained asbestos fibers. On April 13, 1970, New York City issued restrictions on the application of sprayed thermal insulation containing asbestos. The use of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D was discontinued in 1970 at the 38th floor of WTC 1. The asbestos-containing material was subsequently encapsulated with a sprayed material that provided a hard coating. A green dye was added to the encapsulating material so that the asbestos containing SFRM could be identified. Thermal protection of the remaining floors of WTC 1 and all of WTC 2 was carried out using BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F, a product that contained mineral wool (glassy fibers) in place of the crystalline asbestos fibers. On the basis of tests, it was reported that the thermal properties of BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F were equal to or "slightly better" than those of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D"
You have done all your homework. The people arguing for conspiracy always will come up against a wall of necessary components all of which never quite fall into place without synthesis. Making the actual flights disappear requires too many coordinated events and players. Making Larry Silverstein into an arch villain exposes him to way more liability than he would reasonably assume.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247611 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>I already saw the holding pen at Fort McCoy.
Brought to you by other paranoid wing-nuts. That stuff is sensational nonsense, but then, you already believe in some non-existent sky fairy don't you?

ROTFLMAO What a Jackass!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247612 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done all your homework. The people arguing for conspiracy always will come up against a wall of necessary components all of which never quite fall into place without synthesis. Making the actual flights disappear requires too many coordinated events and players. Making Larry Silverstein into an arch villain exposes him to way more liability than he would reasonably assume.
LOL, I was reading some of your other posts, funny stuff, I don't get into it much in this thread but I think our political opinions are very similar.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247613 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to the guillotines to be used on all Christians please, seems a bit time consuming.
Let me get this right, the AntiChrist is can be killed by a .223 bullet and the best idea he can come up with is killing the huge population of Christians one by one with a guillotine.
Not only is he a total wuss but he's not very bright either, I was expecting so much more, suddenly a pack of pissed of girl scouts is more frighting.
In China they still use the firing squad. Then they send the family a bill for the bullets. Hitler used gas. It's much cheaper and less messy.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247614 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought to you by other paranoid wing-nuts. That stuff is sensational nonsense, but then, you already believe in some non-existent sky fairy don't you?
ROTFLMAO What a Jackass!!!
This is the Pen at Fort McCoy he is talking about, I think he's seen it more than once.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-13937746-pig-pen-...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#247615 Nov 28, 2012
WasteMother wrote:
<quoted text>

Hitler used gas. It's much cheaper and less messy.
It's so heartening to see a cretin who values thrift over humanity.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247616 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Pen at Fort McCoy he is talking about, I think he's seen it more than once.
http://local.yahoo.com/info-13937746-pig-pen-...
That right. I saw him there myself. He was out front wearing a sandwich board proclaiming the End was Near and Repentance was the only Hope. I went inside and had a drink.

Santa Cruz, CA

#247617 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I was reading some of your other posts, funny stuff, I don't get into it much in this thread but I think our political opinions are very similar.
I like to mess with people. Sometimes I'll take an unpopular position.

It is fun when you meet someone who is actually rational like you. People take me way to seriously. I am always fair and balanced like that post Foxy always says. lol

Santa Cruz, CA

#247618 Nov 28, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so heartening to see a cretin who values thrift over humanity.
Like many in our government do? Yes, heartening indeed. Hey, everything for the almighty dollar right? Let all the losers go out and get jobs.(If they can find one.) Which is better in your opinion? Starve to death or execution? Which would you prefer personally?

USA

#247619 Nov 28, 2012
WasteMother wrote:
<quoted text>

Which is better in your opinion? Starve to death or execution? Which would you prefer personally?
Cheap rhetorical question, but that's to be expected from a cynic from the mental cheap seats.

You're a fool.

USA

#247620 Nov 28, 2012
WasteMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to mess with people.
You just described a classic attention-seeking troll, little sphincter. You don't 'mess' with people. Face it, you're not smart enough for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Osmius 794,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min lovewithin 39,653
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min marge 567,655
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min AN NFL FAN 120,654
what's app me (+44) 07475470860 21 min crazy rob 2
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 56 min Satan can preach ... 153
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 38,064
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr Rick in Kansas 513
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,101
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web