yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Banff, Canada

#247816 Nov 30, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
As for the phone calls allegedly made from those planes.

They were flying at altitude, and speed. Back then, I could barely get a signal anywhere off of an interstate. Hitting towers while at their altitude and speed on cell phones is a myth.

Aircraft back then, did not have cell platforms onboard the aircraft like many do today.

Calls could be possible on the plane phones... however not too many people call their mother and say, "Hi, Mom, this is John Smith."

I remember several months, maybe a year, or, so before the attacks, that Hollywood came up with a phenomenal system where they could take could take someones voice, or, a few words of that voice, including dead actors and have them talk in commercials, movies, etc.

The technology was that they could sample John Wayne's voice, and have him say...

"Pardner, in 2012, this election is the most critical one in our nations history. That is why, I am asking you to vote for my favorite buckaroo, Barak Obama. He's a straight shooter, and a member of the A-Team."

Again, not saying that the phone calls were faked, but the technology is there, to do it. Planes back then did not have cell platforms aboard the aircraft, as many do today. Calls could have been made from locations other than the aircraft, but I am not saying that they were, just that it is a possibility.
Airphones were available on planes then, where do you get the idea they weren't?

And the phones required stronger receivers because there were less towers, new phones use weaker receivers because cell tower grids have grown.

Banff, Canada

#247817 Nov 30, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Chump change compared to what the government has paid him for his silence.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha hah
That's A Funny One huh eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep!

Too bad none of your copy paste garbage has any evidence to support it eh?

Banff, Canada

#247818 Nov 30, 2012
Rick Rosser wrote:
<quoted text>Well, That is a good reason to blow them up, to acquire new debt.
Only in twooferdumb.

Banff, Canada

#247819 Nov 30, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>So tomkat when did you move to NE?
Too funny!

Tom really did a number on you eh gramps?

Banff, Canada

#247820 Nov 30, 2012
Actually, Charlie, I don't hate Jews, just Zionist Jews. But... because most Americans are so phucking stupid, and do not know the difference, I have to say "JEWS" so that they will pay attention.

Larry Silverstein didn't have 3.5 billion in each of the Twin Towers, he had only made a very small lease payment, something like $133 million, or, so... in JULY, 2001.

Not only did Larry get his pay off from the Insurance companies, of roughly $4.5 Billion, he got his original lease payment back from the NYC PA just a couple years ago. Larry has had time to put that $4.5 Billion insurance money, into the hands of his Jew Wall Street Banker friends and make millions in their derivatives scams.

Don't you worry about ole Larry, the Jew; Larry did alright for himself that day.
And if I asked you to prove Silverstein was a Zionist you'd ignore it right?

Funny thing is bigots like you just assign the title to any Jew you wish to degrade in your attempts to cover your weak claim that you don't hate Jews per say, but zionists.

Banff, Canada

#247822 Nov 30, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You thought! That's a change.
Jet Fuel ha ha h aha ha ha
That's also funny huh eh !
Irony!

Tell us about how momentum shouldn't increase with an acceleration of +.64g again elevator boy-sheep!

P=mv

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

Banff, Canada

#247823 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yea really funny. Jet fuel destroyed 1,400 vehicles and spread the fire to numerous buildings. Of course the jet fuel burned out but there was obviously plenty of flammable stuff which became ignited by the intense and concentrated heat. Here is an article describing the various principals involved.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eag...
You'll have to excuse elevator boy, he actually fell for a line of bs that rendered elevators incapable of going up or down simply because the dolt who posted it shared his bias...but then that's common for him.

Banff, Canada

#247824 Nov 30, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>No, he hasn't been caught yet like you.
Wish death on any of your adversaries children yet today VVVrt...eow to power von brunn aka mamma insanity, roodiepoodie, cassandra, dave, ows, tigermermaid and many, many, many, many more?

With friends like you, twoof needs no enemies.

Since: Nov 12

Ada, MI

#247825 Nov 30, 2012
djhixx wrote:
why would the government, that America elected, purposely do this??
how can ppl say the US government knew of these attacks days before it happen and did nothing??
how can ppl say the that Osama Bin Laden is a white man is a costume??
how can ppl say that the collapse of the World Trade Center was the result of a controlled demolition and that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down?
Some theorists suggest that the war games being conducted on September 11 were deliberately planned to coincide with the attacks to create confusion.
Some conspiracy theorists claim that Pentagon officials and other members of the government cancelled their flight plans on September 11 and there are claims that US defenses were deliberately disabled.
this is all just bullshit to me.
Nobody ever said Osama was a white man in a costume and I am one of the many who does not presume to know why or what motives American government had in doing this just like we don't know what the motives were for killing JFK, all we got is theories. But it's the suspicous events/evidence which points to a conspiracy. Our government has ties with Zionists who hate the muslims and love to deceive the world that THEY are the bad guys just because but Zions are masters of manipulation.. Yes, in the Middle east there are many political problems going on but that's what makes it the perfect place to frame for terror. These malicious teror groups are not capable of maneuvering past U.S. intellience and defense systems on there own soil with a pair of box-cutters. Why that one day would they just decide to take away Airport security? Why were the black boxes never recovered yet they found rediculous fraudulent passports? avaiation crash investigaters have never seen such a case where the Black boxes weren't recovered, muchless 3 in 1 days. There wasn't even proof that it was a plane, they found an engine which didn't even belong to the same plane, wtf is that about?

Since: Nov 12

Ada, MI

#247826 Nov 30, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I asked you to prove Silverstein was a Zionist you'd ignore it right?
Funny thing is bigots like you just assign the title to any Jew you wish to degrade in your attempts to cover your weak claim that you don't hate Jews per say, but zionists.
Lol your obviously not up to date with around the world affairs are you? Jews in Israel are litterally REVOLTING against Zionists in Israel! But you dont ear about that in the paper or news, do you? Zionist use the name of Judasaim to deceive brainwashed idiots like you who are too lazy to do your own homework. Im sorry but your comment is all the proof I need to understand the kind of induvidual you are. Bahhh Bahhhh, what animal makes that noise????

Canada

#247827 Nov 30, 2012
VietnamsSuperior2Asia wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody ever said Osama was a white man in a costume and I am one of the many who does not presume to know why or what motives American government had in doing this just like we don't know what the motives were for killing JFK, all we got is theories. But it's the suspicous events/evidence which points to a conspiracy. Our government has ties with Zionists who hate the muslims and love to deceive the world that THEY are the bad guys just because but Zions are masters of manipulation.. Yes, in the Middle east there are many political problems going on but that's what makes it the perfect place to frame for terror. These malicious teror groups are not capable of maneuvering past U.S. intellience and defense systems on there own soil with a pair of box-cutters. Why that one day would they just decide to take away Airport security? Why were the black boxes never recovered yet they found rediculous fraudulent passports? avaiation crash investigaters have never seen such a case where the Black boxes weren't recovered, muchless 3 in 1 days. There wasn't even proof that it was a plane, they found an engine which didn't even belong to the same plane, wtf is that about?
And the cycle of stupid begins again...

Canada

#247828 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>Lol your obviously not up to date with around the world affairs are you? Jews in Israel are litterally REVOLTING against Zionists in Israel! But you dont ear about that in the paper or news, do you? Zionist use the name of Judasaim to deceive brainwashed idiots like you who are too lazy to do your own homework. Im sorry but your comment is all the proof I need to understand the kind of induvidual you are. Bahhh Bahhhh, what animal makes that noise????
Lemme guess, you were on your way over to David Dukes and got lost ending up here right?

Well at least you found a nice new sock in your travels!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247829 Nov 30, 2012
Don't blame him, he's Canadian.

AE911 vs. Judy Wood vs. NIST

http://youtu.be/xXsjN1MMyKI

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#247830 Nov 30, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247831 Nov 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Nobody ever said Osama was a white man in a costume and I am one of the many who does not presume to know why or what motives American government had in doing this just like we don't know what the motives were for killing JFK, all we got is theories. But it's the suspicous events/evidence which points to a conspiracy. Our government has ties with Zionists who hate the muslims and love to deceive the world that THEY are the bad guys just because but Zions are masters of manipulation.. Yes, in the Middle east there are many political problems going on but that's what makes it the perfect place to frame for terror. These malicious teror groups are not capable of maneuvering past U.S. intellience and defense systems on there own soil with a pair of box-cutters. Why that one day would they just decide to take away Airport security? Why were the black boxes never recovered yet they found rediculous fraudulent passports? avaiation crash investigaters have never seen such a case where the Black boxes weren't recovered, muchless 3 in 1 days. There wasn't even proof that it was a plane, they found an engine which didn't even belong to the same plane, wtf is that about?
It's all about the fact that there were passenger lists, phone calls from passengers, and air traffic control as well as dozens of witnesses.

You must be kidding.

Just for drill. Please explain exactly where the plane that supposedly didn't hit the pentagon went along with Mrs. Olson and her phone call. Let's see how good your imagination works.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247832 Nov 30, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Insults Are Easier
DING DONG, Still waiting!

A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: HOW DID TERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?

C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.

D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247833 Nov 30, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, drag a-plenty.
Thanks!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247834 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would Larry destroy his own buildings? It would have been in his enlightened self interest to protect them wouldn't it?
Bingo.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247835 Nov 30, 2012
Larry, the JEW, made a hell of a lot of money off of 9/11. If he was going to lose money, the bastard would never be rebuilding.
No, He lost alot of money, he's trying to make it back.

Canada

#247836 Nov 30, 2012
Oh hold the phone!

It seems, thanks to a video posted by a scientifically illiterate twoofer with a grossly hypocritical monikered account, has invalidated all scientific knowledge derived from experimentation going back 100+ years just by posting this twoofer sactioned video!

No longer can engineers and designers consult tables purporting to accurate information on materials from known and trusted sources in order to do what they trained to do, they MUST start all over and test each and every aspect of known science if they expect twooferdumb to take them seriously!

All fields of study involving fire science and metallurgy is now faced with the dilemma of not knowing how materials behave under given conditions just because a charlatan with a yourube account said so!

Imagine the implications!

Every FEA done over the past 40 years is now defunct and every piece of machinery, simple or complex, has been rendered inoperable!

I hope none if you have to drive today...or make toast for that matter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min lightbeamrider 52,442
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Robert F 693,342
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 18 min texas pete 2,477
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 18 min Doctor REALITY 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min Gabriel 992,194
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr daddy 28
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 3 hr Haha 2
More from around the web