yes

no

well, im not sure

Canada Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247487 Nov 27, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, look it up, plated steel has melted in structural fires.
And even if I was wrong, how do you conclude it was a lie vs. a mistake...
DING DONG, Still waiting!

A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: HOW DID TERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?

C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.

D: If there was so many unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes post or pre collapse that would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Canada Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247488 Nov 27, 2012
D: If there was so MUCH unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes post or pre collapse it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#247490 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>No, look it up, plated steel has melted in structural fires.

And even if I was wrong, how do you conclude it was a lie vs. a mistake... Which it wasn't, but still, how would you know I intentionally lied about such a thing.

Is it some supernatural Canadian telepathy thing?

And Canada isn't really a country, it's more of a province of England, or France.

But if you want to call yourself a country, go right ahead, not much different then you calling yourself Galileo.

Insults Are Easier
No, you claimed the news paper article I referenced with reports of molten steel were molten because the steel was plated...which was a lie.

And yes, I'll pull those posts back up as validation for what I'm saying and you'll just continue to lie like a twoofer.

Oh and really?

What's funny is you're not the first twoofer to dis my entire country because I've destroyed your silly little fantasy.

Too funny!

Oh and what a hypocrite!

Good luck with that little sheep!
twoof

Winchester, KY

#247491 Nov 27, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, I'll pull those posts back up as validation for what I'm saying and you'll just continue to lie like a twoofer.
...just like you because the official govie faiwytale is the twoof, the whole twoof, and nothing but the twoof, even Canadians know that, eh?
Charlee Shine

Winchester, KY

#247492 Nov 27, 2012
Canada Sheen wrote:
D: If there was so MUCH unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes post or pre collapse it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
mini-nukes or some sort of electromagnetic directed energy perhaps?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247493 Nov 27, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
I did mention that I have a radio traffic clip from an NYC Fire Captain who was on the 76th floor and radioed down that he only needed two lines to put out the fires. Seconds later, the tower collapsed.
Somewhere around the 76th floor”, which as we’ve seen, is well below the most affected area of the building. The fact that Clark saw no “inferno” there tells us nothing that we didn’t know already.

The claim is based on recordings of radio messages from FDNY Chief Orio J Palmer, who was climbing the south stairway in WTC2. Here’s the relevant portion: Palmer is “Battalion Seven Chief”:

9:52 a.m.

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Battalion Seven Alpha."

"Freddie, come on over. Freddie, come on over by us."

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Ladder 15: "What stair are you in, Orio?"

Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha to lobby command post."

Ladder Fifteen: "Fifteen to Battalion Seven."

Battalion Seven Chief: "... Ladder 15."

Ladder 15: "Chief, what stair you in?"

Battalion Seven Chief: "South stairway Adam, South Tower."

Ladder 15: "Floor 78?"

Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here."

Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're on our way."

The Memory Hole:Web Archive source

It seems Palmer did only see “two isolated pockets of fire” at this point, although whether there may have been fire elsewhere on the floor isn’t clear. So does this prove the fires were much weaker than claimed? Well, no. Not even close.

NIST do not claim that the 78th floor was a “raging inferno”, for instance. In fact the NIST fire reconstruction report says “there was only light fire activity observed on the 78th floor”, page 109). No surprise: pictures in the same document clearly show this floor was at the base of the fire-affected area..
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247495 Nov 27, 2012
Charlee Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have a theory, GO TWOOF GO, DEBUNK THE OTHER TWOOFERS!

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#247496 Nov 27, 2012
FAIR USE:

November 27, 2012

Leading US strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski – unofficial dean of the realist school of American foreign policy experts – has drawn an unflattering picture of US-Israel relations.

In a speech to the National Iranian American Council, Brzezinksi said:

“I don’t think there is an implicit obligation for the United States to follow like a stupid mule whatever the Israelis do. If they decide to start a war, simply on the assumption that we’ll automatically be drawn into it, I think it is the obligation of friendship to say,‘you’re not going to be making national decision for us.’ I think that the United States has the right to have its own national security policy.”

By denying any US “obligation” to “follow like a stupid mule whatever the Israelis do,” Brzezinski accurately implied that this is exactly what the US has been doing up until now. And by plaintively opining that “the United States has the right to have its own national security policy,” the former National Security Adviser underlined the fact that since the assassination of John F. Kennedy, who secretly went to war with Ben Gurion in a doomed effort to abort the Israeli nuclear weapons program, the US has not enjoyed that right.

Brzezinski’s assertion that the US is being led by the nose like a stupid mule by the Israelis is perhaps the most candid statement of its kind ever uttered in public by a high-level US strategist. Brzezinski’s remarks reflect the mainstreaming of the arguments presented by leading US political scientists Walt and Mearsheimer in their book The Israel Lobby.

Full Story: http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-us-must-st...

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#247497 Nov 27, 2012
Charlee Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!

According to the below report, you may have hit the nail on the head. Checkout the link and the audio recording: http://noliesradio.org/archives/29582
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247499 Nov 27, 2012
One fireman had his right hand high in the air, then brought it steadily toward the ground as he was saying ...."POP, POP, POP, POP...."
Kind like when someone says a car backfire sounds like a gunshot.

Firefighter 1:“We started running… Floor by floor, it started popping out…”

Firefighter 2:“It was as if they had detonators.”

Firefighter 1:“Yeah, detonators, yeah…”

Firefighter 2:“As if they planned to take down a building. Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!”

Firefighter 1:“All the way down. I was watching it and running.”

Notice that before every description cited above, there are the words “as if”.

Don't you think that if these heroic firefighters actually thought that detonators were going off in the building, they would have said so?

This is what is known as a simile. It indicates that a similar effect was created by something that was not actually detonators.

The definition of simile is:
simile nouna figure of speech that expresses a resemblance between things of different kinds*(usually formed with 'like' or 'as')
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247500 Nov 27, 2012
This would only need two lines?

http://www.911myths.com/assets/images/WTC2Flo...
Charlie Sheen,
That's an exact transcript, as nearly as I can remember, of the radio clip that I have.
The Captain clearly calls for two lines. We do not know what his field of vision was on that floor. Whether it was just of that floor, or, if there was an opening that he could see further up.
It is just my opinion, but if he were concerned about raging fire above him, that he would have radioed for more lines, to save time as he would quickly put out those two isolated pockets of fire on that floor and proceed to move upwards from there without further delay.
Yep, that is the transcript. Thank you for posting it.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247501 Nov 27, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>No, you claimed the news paper article I referenced with reports of molten steel were molten because the steel was plated...which was a lie.

Oh and really?

What's funny is you're not the first twoofer to dis my entire country because I've destroyed your silly little fantasy.

Too funny!

Oh and what a hypocrite!

Good luck with that little sheep!
I never referenced your quoted paper, I referenced my own search on the subject. So pull it up, and re-comprehend what you missed.

Im sure not all Canadians act as you on a daily basis, or have all descended from traitorous sheep. I simply quoted historical fact, and South Park.

Your circular logic escapes me. You quote failed investigations that are shown to not be thorough, then ask for people to cite examples of tests never performed by the un-thorough investigation.

Only a traitorous descendant of anti-freedom refugees can fully explain the Canadian sheep mentality that you possess. With an elitist, name calling, scumbag mentality to boot.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247502 Nov 27, 2012
Insults are Easier, SECONDARY TOWER EXPLOSIONS

Easy, you are arguing with fools and professional ones at that.

On September 11th, 2001, just after the first tower collapsed, CNN cut to an on the scene interview with a NYC Fire Captain.

He was asked how it had been going before the collapse.

He said that it was going just fine until the "SECONDARY EXPLOSIONS".

Now, I would have wanted to find out more about these "secondary explosions" that the Captain had identified, but immediately, and I MEAN IMMEDIATELY, they cut back to the CNN Studios on the pretext of something breaking, but there wasn't anything "breaking" at all. They just wanted to get away from the NYC Fire Captain, and the secondary explosions story.

I did mention that I have a radio traffic clip from an NYC Fire Captain who was on the 76th floor and radioed down that he only needed two lines to put out the fires. Seconds later, the tower collapsed.

Some of the videos that were out there about explosions have disappeared from YOUTUBE. Others have been made PRIVATE. I believe it is in the French made documentary where firemen were back at their fire house describing secondary explosions. One fireman had his right hand high in the air, then brought it steadily toward the ground as he was saying ...."POP, POP, POP, POP...."

Found this video clip of firemen describing secondary explosions the day of the attacks by persons unknown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fYhLLUXc-9IXX

I have downloaded the clip using Atube Catcher... just in case it "goes missing," too.
I hear you... Insults Are Easier after all.

Ill check out the vid when I arrive home.

They plan things like nuking the moon, but Im sure they never plan things like fraudulent official investigations that can fool scientists and people alike.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247503 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I never referenced your quoted paper, I referenced my own search on the subject.
DING DONG, Still waiting!

A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: HOW DID TERMITE, post collapse, remain in intact density to create a thermate reaction instead of becoming massively spread out into dust like the rest of the building?

C: Post collapse how was the thermite stay connected to the ignition system.

D: If there was so much unspent thermite in endless pockets, which would burn off in a few minutes it would take endless thermite pockets to keep igniting every few minutes to keep molten pools of steel alive for months, so what the heck brought down the building if such huge amounts of thermite did not ignite when needed?
Charlee Shine

Richmond, KY

#247504 Nov 27, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even have a theory, GO TWOOF GO, DEBUNK THE OTHER TWOOFERS!
let's see, your theory is a bunch of college aged Muslim radicals using boxcutters guided by a man on dialysis in an underground cave in Afghanistan using a cell phone and a laptop...you know the rest...the twoof, the whole twoof, and nothing but the twoof, right?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247505 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Ill check out the vid when I arrive home.
When is the shift at the drive through window over/
<quoted text>
They plan things like nuking the moon, but Im sure they never plan things like fraudulent official investigations that can fool scientists and people alike.
Insults Are Easier
Nuking the moon?, LMFAO, TIDES ARE AN INSIDE JOB!
An NFL Fan

Richmond, KY

#247506 Nov 27, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of simile is:
simile nouna figure of speech that expresses a resemblance between things of different kinds*(usually formed with 'like' or 'as')
like a metaphor, right?
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#247507 Nov 27, 2012
9/11 was an inside job

osama was that bankster hobama's own 9/11/lie/hoax

shame on the sheeple!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/746893773/false-...

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/754949171/91101-...
Israels puppet

Richmond, KY

#247508 Nov 27, 2012
Marvin in Denver wrote:
FAIR USE:
November 27, 2012
Leading US strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski – unofficial dean of the realist school of American foreign policy experts – has drawn an unflattering picture of US-Israel relations.
In a speech to the National Iranian American Council, Brzezinksi said:
“I don’t think there is an implicit obligation for the United States to follow like a stupid mule whatever the Israelis do. If they decide to start a war, simply on the assumption that we’ll automatically be drawn into it, I think it is the obligation of friendship to say,‘you’re not going to be making national decision for us.’ I think that the United States has the right to have its own national security policy.”
By denying any US “obligation” to “follow like a stupid mule whatever the Israelis do,” Brzezinski accurately implied that this is exactly what the US has been doing up until now. And by plaintively opining that “the United States has the right to have its own national security policy,” the former National Security Adviser underlined the fact that since the assassination of John F. Kennedy, who secretly went to war with Ben Gurion in a doomed effort to abort the Israeli nuclear weapons program, the US has not enjoyed that right.
Brzezinski’s assertion that the US is being led by the nose like a stupid mule by the Israelis is perhaps the most candid statement of its kind ever uttered in public by a high-level US strategist. Brzezinski’s remarks reflect the mainstreaming of the arguments presented by leading US political scientists Walt and Mearsheimer in their book The Israel Lobby.
Full Story: http://www.infowars.com/brzezinski-us-must-st...
BINGO!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#247509 Nov 27, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
like a metaphor, right?
No, but keep floundering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman_ 774,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 175,575
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 604,849
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web