yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247642 Nov 28, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a matter of spelling, but of usage, dork.
'boor' is a noun. Despite your flailing attempt to cover, you used it (incorrectly) as a verb. If fact, you inadvertently pointed that out with your definition, slob.
OK I stand corrected.

You still bore me.

Are you happy now Jackass?

Location hidden

#247643 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
another shill recruit, this time initially posing as a truther...you didn't fool anyone shill boy
I simply changed my mind after considering all the facts. Is there any law against that?

What a douche-bag.
WasteWater

Georgetown, KY

#247644 Nov 28, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see you're running out of words, little man.
next time I'll use a thesaurus

Location hidden

#247645 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie is a nice guy.
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247646 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. You left out the passengers, the original flight, and Air Traffic Control tracking. Nice try. None works.
There are no passengers on drones, holograms, or missiles. If you believe there were actual passengers on an actual flight then you are a hopelessly deceived sheeple. Air traffic controllers can track drones by the way.
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247647 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply changed my mind after considering all the facts. Is there any law against that?
There is no law against being a mindless idiot and you have every right to be a jackass or a douche bag if you so choose, so don't ever let anyone take that right away from you.

Location hidden

#247649 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no passengers on drones, holograms, or missiles. If you believe there were actual passengers on an actual flight then you are a hopelessly deceived sheeple. Air traffic controllers can track drones by the way.
You say so. How could that actually happen? Please explain it too me in every detail.

Location hidden

#247650 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law against being a mindless idiot and you have every right to be a jackass or a douche bag if you so choose, so don't ever let anyone take that right away from you.
You are already the douche-bag. Come-on, explain these specific items.

1. The planes originally existed. Where did they go?

2. The flight lists and passengers existed. Where did they go?

3. Some passengers made phone calls to loved ones. I know if I got a call from a loved one, there would be certain things between us. I would know if someone tried to fake it.

4. The planes took off and followed specified flight paths until they deviated. How could that be faked with drones?

If you have the courage, address each of the points above so we can move to the next step.
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247651 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What a douche-bag.
what 'facts' led you to change your mind?
(this should be interesting)
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247653 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already the douche-bag. Come-on, explain these specific items.
1. The planes originally existed. Where did they go?
2. The flight lists and passengers existed. Where did they go?
3. Some passengers made phone calls to loved ones. I know if I got a call from a loved one, there would be certain things between us. I would know if someone tried to fake it.
4. The planes took off and followed specified flight paths until they deviated. How could that be faked with drones?
If you have the courage, address each of the points above so we can move to the next step.
you sound a lot like another porkie sock, there's no need to go any further, we've already talked about these issues many times over on this thread. All of this was staged like they do in Hollywood movies and delivered in a neat little package to the gullible public by our controlled propaganda machine called the mainstream media all for the purpose of getting the public to agree to wars of aggression in the Middle East on behalf of Israel, who control not only our media and our corporations but our government as well. It's called the military industrial congressional complex (MICC), ever heard of that term?

Location hidden

#247654 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
what 'facts' led you to change your mind?
(this should be interesting)
I couldn't come up with any way to answer those questions I just posted other than the official scenario. On looking at WTC7 I could see no advantage for Larry Silverstein to lie. I could see why he would not be involved in bombing his own buildings.

Location hidden

#247655 Nov 28, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
We Taste War,
Well, you are not at all correct in telling WasteWater that there are no passengers on drones.
Perhaps you are thinking of Predator Drones, and similar drones... of course, they have no passengers.
However, those airliners were remote control capable, meaning that they could be piloted from the ground like a drone.
Here is FAA footage of them testing a Boeing 720. It is being flown remotely. It just as well could have been flown remotely, WITH PASSENGERS.
OPERATION NORTHWOODS, a declassified operation put together by the Pentagon, the CIA, and the National Security Agency, the NSA... was a planned signed off on by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon, in the late 1950's, early '60's.
Part of Operation Northwoods, a plan to kill Americans on American soil, to bomb Americans, and commit other acts of terror, designed to get American public support for the Pentagons desired war with Cuba, contained a plan to fly a civilian airliner out over the ocean near Cuba, to make radio distress calls that they were under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft and then to blow the plane up. It was to be flown and blown up by remote control... that is a drone. This was early `1960. This Pentagon, CIA, NSA plan, scared the shit out of JFK. He stopped it. Just do a search on OPERATION NORTHWOODS.
Oh, the plan called for no passengers to be on board the Civilian plane, only the appearance that there had been.
So, if the Pentagon, CIA and NSA could dream up a plan to fly a plane, a drone, if you will, in 1960, and blow it up by remote control, they sure as hell could do it to a modern aircraft, as most of them are remote capable, already.
again.. for your entertainment...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AWuvGoKdWFMXX
Not that that is what happened on September 11th, 2001, but it COULD have been what happened.
I considered remote control for the ones flying into the towers. It is a huge stretch and I'm not convinced it is even possible. The phone calls to loved ones indicate the planes were hijacked. Next, suppose we used a drone scenario for the Pentagon. The plane descends below the radar and is flown out to sea and destroyed. Meanwhile a missle hits the Pentagon. This requires two missiles and perfect timing to be undetected. The missile which is sent into the pentagon must be launched at the precise moment the plane goes off the radar. Another missile takes down the aircraft once it flies over the state of Maryland at a very low altitude and on out to sea. You see the obvious problems here? A crew of people are needed to accomplish this task. How do the missiles go undetected on the radar? Wouldn't someone have seen a low flying 767? What about people on the plane with cell phones? These are too many problems. Any other scenario requires two more aircraft, perhaps stealth bombers. A substitute plane requires all the passengers to be abducted, killed and disposed off as well as the original aircraft. Again, too many people, too many chances of being detected.

Solve the puzzle. Describe step by step how the Pentagon can be hit by a missile and the other plane and passengers dispatched to oblivion elsewhere. Be creative. I can hardly wait.
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247656 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War,
Well, you are not at all correct in telling WasteWater that there are no passengers on drones.
Perhaps you are thinking of Predator Drones, and similar drones... of course, they have no passengers.
However, those airliners were remote control capable, meaning that they could be piloted from the ground like a drone.
Here is FAA footage of them testing a Boeing 720. It is being flown remotely. It just as well could have been flown remotely, WITH PASSENGERS.
OPERATION NORTHWOODS, a declassified operation put together by the Pentagon, the CIA, and the National Security Agency, the NSA... was a planned signed off on by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon, in the late 1950's, early '60's.
Part of Operation Northwoods, a plan to kill Americans on American soil, to bomb Americans, and commit other acts of terror, designed to get American public support for the Pentagons desired war with Cuba, contained a plan to fly a civilian airliner out over the ocean near Cuba, to make radio distress calls that they were under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft and then to blow the plane up. It was to be flown and blown up by remote control... that is a drone. This was early `1960. This Pentagon, CIA, NSA plan, scared the shit out of JFK. He stopped it. Just do a search on OPERATION NORTHWOODS.
Oh, the plan called for no passengers to be on board the Civilian plane, only the appearance that there had been.
So, if the Pentagon, CIA and NSA could dream up a plan to fly a plane, a drone, if you will, in 1960, and blow it up by remote control, they sure as hell could do it to a modern aircraft, as most of them are remote capable, already.
Not that that is what happened on September 11th, 2001, but it COULD have been what happened.
it is possible there were passengers on these remote controlled planes, but my hunch is there were not. I find it odd that we never have really heard much from any of the families of these passengers on any tv special and the few that were presented could easily have been faked using actors. As for the supposed call from Barbara Olson, wife of U.S. Solicitor General and BushCo member Ted Olson, there was a lot inconsistencies in Ted's story on that which we talked about on this thread before. If you weren't following this thread when we discussed this, Google Barbara Olson conspiracy and read all about it.
We Taste War

Georgetown, KY

#247657 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't come up with any way to answer those questions I just posted other than the official scenario. On looking at WTC7 I could see no advantage for Larry Silverstein to lie. I could see why he would not be involved in bombing his own buildings.
you mean billions in insurance money payout was not enough reason?

Location hidden

#247658 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound a lot like another porkie sock, there's no need to go any further, we've already talked about these issues many times over on this thread. All of this was staged like they do in Hollywood movies and delivered in a neat little package to the gullible public by our controlled propaganda machine called the mainstream media all for the purpose of getting the public to agree to wars of aggression in the Middle East on behalf of Israel, who control not only our media and our corporations but our government as well. It's called the military industrial congressional complex (MICC), ever heard of that term?
None work because of the questions you have just refused to answer. So you resort to an ad hominem reply.

Got it. You have no answer, just propaganda.

If you change your mind, answer my specific questions. I have seen nothing after hours pouring over all the YouTube stuff. It all fails miserably for numerous reasons. I have boiled it down to those specific items. If you just wish to rant and whine about it, be my guest. Other than Susan Lindauer, I have no explanation for the aircraft, buildings or passengers other than what is generally accepted as the truth. Come on. Try to convince me with something bullet proof. I'm waiting.

Location hidden

#247659 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
it is possible there were passengers on these remote controlled planes, but my hunch is there were not. I find it odd that we never have really heard much from any of the families of these passengers on any tv special and the few that were presented could easily have been faked using actors. As for the supposed call from Barbara Olson, wife of U.S. Solicitor General and BushCo member Ted Olson, there was a lot inconsistencies in Ted's story on that which we talked about on this thread before. If you weren't following this thread when we discussed this, Google Barbara Olson conspiracy and read all about it.
It is a well known fact and documentaries exist about the phone calls telling the story of the drama inside the planes. Kinda blows the story of dones and RC out of the water. It also debunks those who make claims of false voices. If the passengers were not on the planes, where did they go? Who abducted them? Where did it happen? How many mercenaries did it take? What insured their silence? Our best soldiers are sworn to uphold the Constitution. They would not follow such an order to abduct and kill civilians. How about the planes and the original flight paths? How about Manual overrides or tampering with aircraft? Too many problems. It all gets far to complicated in a hurry.
Operation Woodthorns

Georgetown, KY

#247660 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War,
is there any reason why you are hesitant to make conjectures on what you think DID happen? Do you think this thread is being monitored by Israeli hasbarats who report to Homeland Security who will then detain you in a FEMA camp under the NDAA?

Location hidden

#247661 Nov 28, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean billions in insurance money payout was not enough reason?
Too risky.

Suppose you had all the money you really needed, a good job, a reputation and something you had worked your whole life for? Would you piss it away for a few more dollars? Larry Silverstein probably lost more then he gained, but he still has his way of life and something to look forward too each day. Doesn't make sense otherwise. Rigging buildings and participation in a criminal plot would open him up to criminal charges and possible execution. Larry would be risk adverse and simply collect the insurance if necessary. Suppose he had rigged the buildings and actually meant other than pulling the firemen from rescues in the damaged and burning structure. You want me to believe a man who has built his life around ownership of the WTC properities would be so stupid as to admit he did that? You must be kidding me. Larry Silverstein is a shrewd businessman, not one to soil his name in criminal activities.
Porkpie Hat

Georgetown, KY

#247662 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
None work because of the questions you have just refused to answer. So you resort to an ad hominem reply.
Got it. You have no answer, just propaganda.
If you change your mind, answer my specific questions. I have seen nothing after hours pouring over all the YouTube stuff. It all fails miserably for numerous reasons. I have boiled it down to those specific items. If you just wish to rant and whine about it, be my guest. Other than Susan Lindauer, I have no explanation for the aircraft, buildings or passengers other than what is generally accepted as the truth. Come on. Try to convince me with something bullet proof. I'm waiting.
Ad hominem...that's a favorite word of Porkie. Your syntax and word choices are VERY similar to porkie's.
Porkpie Hat

Georgetown, KY

#247663 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a well known fact and documentaries exist about the phone calls telling the story of the drama inside the planes. Kinda blows the story of dones and RC out of the water. It also debunks those who make claims of false voices. If the passengers were not on the planes, where did they go? Who abducted them? Where did it happen? How many mercenaries did it take? What insured their silence? Our best soldiers are sworn to uphold the Constitution. They would not follow such an order to abduct and kill civilians. How about the planes and the original flight paths? How about Manual overrides or tampering with aircraft? Too many problems. It all gets far to complicated in a hurry.
whatever you say pork, you're not fooling anyone with this new sock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Frank Merton 44,190
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Johnny 3,681
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 28,955
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 4,763
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Steve 637,683
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 618,203
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr nanoanomaly 968,818
More from around the web