well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247573 Nov 28, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
And if steel fails so easily under heat and load,
Charleston Sofa Super Store

Light load, single story, burn time 30 minutes, total failure.

Capt. Ralph Linderman of the St. Andrews Fire Department said the blaze was the hottest he could recall in three decades of firefighting. "That fire bent steel like a wet noodle," he said.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/240427/M...

Before

http://www.firecompanies.com/MFC/public/news_...

30 Minutes latter.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1237/612843105_...

http://scbiznews.s3.amazonaws.com/1300384946-...

http://www.firecompanies.com/MFC/public/news_...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247574 Nov 28, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
science and canada is a funny oxymoron
kinda like a mexican brain surgeon
That really should read "Canadian Science", otherwise you are stating all of science and all of Canada is an oxymoron which really makes no sense at all.

Glad to help.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#247575 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>And you can see how you needed to re-quote those links that did not appear in your post that I quoted. I was referring to my own search on the general subject.

I can't say if your intentionally lying about it or just unintentionally stupid, both or in between, because I'm not a traitorous Canadian mind reader.
Absolutely priceless!

Question: what does a twoofer do when he's caught lying?

Answer: Lie some more.

The post you were responding too,
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
Will link to post later, can't from my phone.

Your response to that post,
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
Now, it's obvious you're a lying putz...but then again, that's a common trait among your ilk.
<quoted text>But reading them now, you referenced a bridge and a boat shop. The boat shop basically being a large metal tool shed. And both articles written on day 1, or day 2 of the event, most likely both relying on witness testimony.
Hahahahaha!!!!!

The whole point was to show that reports of molten steel are commonplace in fires and that you using the exact same types of reports from ground zero was fallacious.

In other words, your attempts to reconcile reality to your fantasy have, yet again, failed for the simple reason that you mindlessly believe and regurgitate what your twoofer masters tell you without even a half hearted attempt at verifying if it has relevance.

Thanks for playing!

Canada

#247577 Nov 28, 2012
<quoted text>

Barry Jennings is rolling in his grave because of irony.

And if steel fails so easily under heat and load, then why was NIST unable to physically cause a recreated WTC floor truss to fail under under similar conditions, having to rely on secret and unlikely computer models to prove their theory?

Gee, we can't physically show a floor truss to fail, but lets not test for some other cause of collapse like explosives or thermites, because the evidence has already been destroyed, lets make a computer model and secretly set it to highly unlikely parameters to prove to the idiots that our theory is correct.

Is that science in Canada these days?

Insults Are Easier
1) Barry Jennings gave twoof the middle finger while he was still alive.

2) You also lied when you claimed you read the NIST report (plus you wouldn't understand it) because the purpose of the fire tests is explained and was not to re-create the event and induce failure.

It's called science. I know, you don't get it.

3) Not testing specifically for explosives to satisfy scientifically illiterate twoofers like your self does not negate the visual examination or the testing done for chemical composition which would have exposed the presence/use of explosives.

4) You can't debate beyond your silly little twoofer talking points because; a) you're a sheep, not the herder and b) you don't possess the knowledge.

Funny though, you're starting to sound exactly like elevator boy-sheep!

You know the other twoofer who constantly whines about insults while constantly making them.

Canada

#247578 Nov 28, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
science and canada is a funny oxymoron

kinda like a mexican brain surgeon
Oh the delicious irony!

Canada

#247579 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>They failed enough to sag which would snap the 5/8's bolts that held the floors to the outer walls, that's all that needed to happen.

Theory.

http://www.debunking911.com/sagt.jpg

Proof

http://www.debunking911.com/sag.ht1.jpg
And, this is a test on ONE assembly where multiple assemblies are exposed to same or similar conditions and are integral to the structural integrity of the building.

But then, twoofers don't get science.

Otherwise they wouldn't be twoofers.

Canada

#247580 Nov 28, 2012
Oh and secret computer models?

I posted about the guy who filed a FOIA to obtain all the data and simply down loaded the software.

That was about a week ago that I posted that....some secret!

"Twoof; getting everything wrong since September 12 2001!"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247581 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
<quoted text>
Second time, LINK, I find that claim highly suspect IN FACT, I'll go out on a limb and state the above is a total lie.
Upon more research, it was taken out of context and used as propaganda. That footage I believe, referred to WTC 2 where the huge fireball went off when the plane hit the building.

OK. Here is where I stand today.

WTC7 fell on it's own. The reason? Larry Silverstein is a real estate investor and property manager. He put his whole life into The World Trade Center. It is highly doubtful he would be involved in a plot to bomb his own buildings just for profit.

Here is where I have to argue against the so called conspiracy. Take the Pentagon Hit. If you look at footage it seems impossible. So a cruise missile scenario comes into play. That leaves us with the problem of the original aircraft and Air Traffic Control tracking to say nothing of the passengers or faking such a flight. I can come up with no plausible scenario. I have no way to fake it or get rid of the aircraft. What I have learned from watching the footage is that an object travelling fast enough does penetrate a solid structure. I would liken it to a straw passing though a tree trunk in a tornado. Sure we have people who saw no debris. Enter the pilots who question the event. They say it would have been impossible to fly a 767 at such a speed so close to the ground. It would shed parts and be sucked into the ground. Who knows about parts being shed. The Pentagon looks like a big target from the air. Suppose the pilot did a crash dive coming in at a steep angle aiming for the center but needed to level off at the last possible moment? The plane would be sucked into the ground missing the target ant penetrating the wall due to it's extreme speed as described in the government report. Unless someone can explain where the passengers and airline went and how all that was faked so that Air Traffic Control could not tell the difference, I have to concede that anything other than the official version has no basis in factual evidence.

Good Job. The last video you sent was really convincing.

So where do I stand now? With Susan Lindauer the ex-CIA agent who says there are questions which need to be answered as to why our government allowed this incident to happen considering how much they knew in advance.

Location hidden

#247582 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
They failed enough to sag which would snap the 5/8's bolts that held the floors to the outer walls, that's all that needed to happen.
Theory.
http://www.debunking911.com/sagt.jpg
Proof
http://www.debunking911.com/sag.ht1.jpg
True. I saw a Western Woods book on comparison of a laminated glue beam to the equivalent steel beam. After a number of hours at a controlled temperature, the steel beam failed. The glue beam was structurally sound at the same amount of burn time. Iron deflects and loses it's structural integrity when subjected to heat.

Location hidden

#247583 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon more research, it was taken out of context and used as propaganda. That footage I believe, referred to WTC 2 where the huge fireball went off when the plane hit the building.
OK. Here is where I stand today.
WTC7 fell on it's own. The reason? Larry Silverstein is a real estate investor and property manager. He put his whole life into The World Trade Center. It is highly doubtful he would be involved in a plot to bomb his own buildings just for profit.
Here is where I have to argue against the so called conspiracy. Take the Pentagon Hit. If you look at footage it seems impossible. So a cruise missile scenario comes into play. That leaves us with the problem of the original aircraft and Air Traffic Control tracking to say nothing of the passengers or faking such a flight. I can come up with no plausible scenario. I have no way to fake it or get rid of the aircraft. What I have learned from watching the footage is that an object travelling fast enough does penetrate a solid structure. I would liken it to a straw passing though a tree trunk in a tornado. Sure we have people who saw no debris. Enter the pilots who question the event. They say it would have been impossible to fly a 767 at such a speed so close to the ground. It would shed parts and be sucked into the ground. Who knows about parts being shed. The Pentagon looks like a big target from the air. Suppose the pilot did a crash dive coming in at a steep angle aiming for the center but needed to level off at the last possible moment? The plane would be sucked into the ground missing the target ant penetrating the wall due to it's extreme speed as described in the government report. Unless someone can explain where the passengers and airline went and how all that was faked so that Air Traffic Control could not tell the difference, I have to concede that anything other than the official version has no basis in factual evidence.
Good Job. The last video you sent was really convincing.
So where do I stand now? With Susan Lindauer the ex-CIA agent who says there are questions which need to be answered as to why our government allowed this incident to happen considering how much they knew in advance.
Hey look at that. The conspiracy people are angry because I have taken the other side. Hey the other side is easy. Give me a scenario for the missing aircraft and passengers that doesn't involve more than three people and I will concede.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247584 Nov 28, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodriquez yes..
This horrendous explosion before the plane hit did not alarm anyone of the thousands in the WTC that day..yer right
And the 50 tonn press vaporized..lol
Funny only the 50 tonn press vaporized and nothing else.And lets remember it was in the subbasement with no natural light.Not even a light bulb was blown or switch was MELTED,so how did he see?
Rodriquez and Bazza's story's reeks of BS
LMAO, ZorDipshit was supposed to tell us how much a 50 ton press weighs!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247585 Nov 28, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
B_Girl_Turco,
YOU are on the right track with what you said about bin Laden....
I am on my way to see a client, will write more about bin Laden when I return this evening.
Actually, I the reason that you gave for Usama bin Laden being "killed", is the actual reason that the US Ambassador was assassinated by the CIA led Al Qaeda in Libya.
The Ambassador knew too much about the overthrow of the Libyan government and the assassination of President Qaddafi and I believe that he was not comfortable with what he knew and that is why he was killed by the CIA.
Of course, that is just my opinion.
"Client"? that's a good one; back East they're called "Johns".
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247586 Nov 28, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't argue with that, I'm not a let it happen guy but many things were missed, I tend to think it's due to both the likelihood that someone would actually do such a act and competition and compartmentalization and competition between agencies but that's just an opinion.

For whatever it is worth Silverstein lost a ton of money, he was under-insured, even after his board forced him to up the policy and the courts declared 9/11 two events so his payout was doubled. Last I knew he was down about 1.7 billion but this had no been factored in at the time as one would have to know his coverage on this issue.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

LOL, OK, Now you can go all April fools on me.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247588 Nov 28, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, ZorDipshit was supposed to tell us how much a 50 ton press weighs!
I always love this one, shoot from the hip Zord, it's a 50 ton press right, but then you have all those controls, floor mounts and so forth. I'll even give you ten tons of wiggle room.

Location hidden

#247590 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't argue with that, I'm not a let it happen guy but many things were missed, I tend to think it's due to both the likelihood that someone would actually do such a act and competition and compartmentalization and competition between agencies but that's just an opinion.
For whatever it is worth Silverstein lost a ton of money, he was under-insured, even after his board forced him to up the policy and the courts declared 9/11 two events so his payout was doubled. Last I knew he was down about 1.7 billion but this had no been factored in at the time as one would have to know his coverage on this issue.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
LOL, OK, Now you can go all April fools on me.
He lost quite a bit of footage. OTOH he didn't need to do abatement. At some point, it would only be money. I am sure he is well off either way.

Location hidden

#247591 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps not w/you as I am not a Freemason. I am a born-again Christian on a mission-from-God to expose this usurper/antichrist Obama.
We still have an illegal-alien in the Whitehouse. BHO was born a Brit in Kenya before his adoption in Indonesia. There is no possible way he could be construed a "natural-born Citizen" of the U.S.A. The Hawaiian BC is forged and he is using a stolen(CT) SSN.
GTFOH birther nut.

Wrong thread.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247592 Nov 28, 2012
TigermermRTQ wrote:
<quoted text>You would know ho bag.
Why aren't you using your account?

Location hidden

#247593 Nov 28, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I always love this one, shoot from the hip Zord, it's a 50 ton press right, but then you have all those controls, floor mounts and so forth. I'll even give you ten tons of wiggle room.
A 50ton press is related to the pressure it exerts. I had a twelve ton press which weighted around 150lbs. My guess, a 50 ton job weights less than 500lbs. It would disappear in a 3,000 degree fire rather quickly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247594 Nov 28, 2012
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps not w/you as I am not a Freemason. I am a born-again Christian on a mission-from-God to expose this usurper/antichrist Obama.
We still have an illegal-alien in the Whitehouse. BHO was born a Brit in Kenya before his adoption in Indonesia. There is no possible way he could be construed a "natural-born Citizen" of the U.S.A. The Hawaiian BC is forged and he is using a stolen(CT) SSN.
This message brought to you by the Birther Nuts Of America, dumbing down American politics and avoiding real issues for five consecutive years.

Location hidden

#247595 Nov 28, 2012
Sliverstien's cost benefit analysis.

Possible consequences of blowing up his own buildings or being complicit.

1. Numerous wrongful death suits.

2. Life in prison.

3. Loss of all assets.

4. Loss of business and reputation.

Consequences of doing nothing other than insurance.

1. Loss of income.

2. Chance to rebuild.

3. No chance of imprisonment or lawsuits.

4. No loss of reputation or business.

Which would you choose given the circumstances?

BTW he was in the loop due to security which had to be maintained at the WTC and due to the fact it was a known target of terrorism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min MOGA 26,124
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Rosesz 685,700
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 27
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 3 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr scientist 985,680
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Jake999 6,447
More from around the web