Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
WasteWater,
That is my guess, and opinion, as well.
I doubt if many Americans could correctly identify and distinguish between a Middle Eastern, non-European Jew, an Arab, or, a Persian.
My guess is, that Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta, sent out the 'DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION' memo two months before the attacks, so that if one of the participants did something odd, that caught the eye of an airline or airport employee, that that person would not be investigated further. To me, it was a kind of covering the bases memo.
I can think of no other reason that a Cabinet officer, like Mineta, would send out such a memo.
By the way, do you know what happened to Larry Silverstein's original investment that he made in July, 2001 to acquire the lease on the Twin Towers?
If not, I would be glad to post the answer.
Like your post on PNAC.
Yea post it. He had a great deal to gain. He had no choice about the fact that the planes would hit the buildings. Like others, I thought what a mess. Those buildings are too large to implode. They will need to be dismantled piece by piece or repaired. Can you imagine the cost? There would be asbestos abatement, permits, EPA and OASHA compliance, etc. Demolition by government agents sidestepped the whole process. Anyway I was wrong, it has been proven that any structure can be brought down neatly. Wow! They really did a great job demolishing two 100 story buildings since they could disregard collateral damage to surrounding buildings which were also sacrificed. Too bad about the firemen and other people. Just a little more collateral damage. Hope the quest to control the world's oil was worth it. lol
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
A truck driver, a 7/11 clerk and pyroclastic flows walk into a bar...
The punch line?
A true circle jerk of stupid!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Oh frik, now this is funny!
See your therapist and get him to change your medication!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Twoof can't say anything that isn't either a parroting of twoofer websites or straight cut and paste.
Why?
Their not able to learn without having to face the lies they've been clinging to in favor of the simple truth.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Truckdriversand7/11clerksfortw oof.com!
Do you ever look back on any of your past comments and get embarrassed ?
You should do!
The CRAP you SPEW OUT is so ridiculous,You are really beyond belief.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
See your therapist and get him to change your medication!
Just ask him to explain the 1,400 vehicles incinerated on the streets of New York that day. Why did all the other buildings catch on fire? The funny thing is none of that has been explained.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask him to explain the 1,400 vehicles incinerated on the streets of New York that day. Why did all the other buildings catch on fire? The funny thing is none of that has been explained.
When you have ash and embers falling from 90 stories in the air
it doesn't take a genius to figure out how.
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

mu shu pork boy, ratdick, axazz and I walk into a bar in lower manhattan. A Boeing 757 crashes into it, fire spreads all around and the building falls down. mu shu pork boy, ratdick and I (Say the Truth) don't even notice. axazz says wha happened, who spilled my drink? ROFLMFAO
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

TimesDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did it was done with false flags Like Operation Northwoods, OBL innocent ansd no WMD''s in Iraq. OBL was the sole motive and reason to go to war and he himself said it wasn't him and it was an inside job.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
That's right, "Operation Northwoods" was such a deep dark secret that it was de-classified!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love these trolls. I put stuff out there to test them. That's one of the traps. The cars on the street in near WTC7 were incinerated prior to the collapse. There were many fires in various buildings. How they started is unknown at this time. They could have been diversionary. Was there a firestorm or a firebomb in the street? None of these questions have been answered properly.
I really understand people burying their head in the sand. The alternative, that our government lies and is involved in criminal activities is unthinkable. Even Obama propagates the lie about 9/11.
Cars burned by HAARP Death Rays, of course!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
And out of 8 engines only one per site was found.
Out of 40 rims only one per site was found and of 800 seats from all 4 sites only one was found. I say found because that is all they have shown us.
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...
The Pentagon of course has it's own book of anomalies.
Along with Shanksville...
Too many dark areas for the official story to hold any validity whatsoever...
Gotta go but.....
http://metrobloggen.se/crazymoviefreak/files/...
Great to be able to talk to people like you and Dr. Zorderz and others with common sense. It leaves the shills where they should be.
http://rlv.zcache.com/feeling_left_out_in_the...
"I say found because that is all they have shown us"

What a fuckingmoron! PLEASE, do NOT reproduce or EVER serve on a jury.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
it's only Monkey Business because you are too stupid to know how crash forces effects things of low mass like a passport or drivers license
AP - A Nepalese soldier and firefighter hold up a British passport found at the site of a plane crash in Nepal in which seven British tourists are believed to have been killed
http://live-blog.uk.msn.com/Event/Nepal_plane...
<quoted text>
A piece of paper surviving an airliner crash is impossible, but steel "dustified" by space rays and silent no-radiation nano-nukes are completely plausible!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The chances are zip. Where are the so called black boxes? Those would have been at the top of the heap and are virtually indestructible. Sorry bub, I'm not buying that tripe.
Why are you hiding your ISP?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there are numerous anomalies on that topic. Why didn't the gas tanks explode, on those vehicles engulfed totally or burned bad? And if they blew, why didn't the spikes show up on the graphs? and how did the fire burn certain areas and not others?
That's because you're too damned stupid to understand how the world works.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Operation Northwoods wrote:
On one channel that I was watching, they were interviewing an FAA employee.
During the course of the interview, she happened to say that, IN JULY, 2001.... Two months before the attacks.... Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta sent a memo to all the airlines and the airports.
That US Government Memo stated.... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION."
Wow, I wondered. There had been no profiling of Muslims, no discrimination prior to the attacks, so WHY would Bush's Transportation guy send out a memo to warn airlines and airports NOT to single
them out?
True, several days AFTER the attacks, Mineta sent out the same memo, and again in about January, or, February of 2002, but WHY WOULD A CABINET OFFICER IN BUSH'S REGIME, SEND OUT A MEMO TO WAR AIRLINES..... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION"....TWO MONTHS BEFORE the ATTACK?
Why indeed. Unless, you wanted to make sure that the airlines/airports didn't intercept any Saudi Arabian intelligence officers, or, Israeli Mossad working with the CIA on a dusted off OPERATION NORTHWOODS scenario.
Uh huh.. post your source.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
The passport was allegedly picked up and turned over to the FBI by an unidentified passer-by before the building collapse.
I'll buy the part that a Boeing 767 passenger plane hit one building.
https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/aircra...
I don't buy the part that it was nearly enough to collapse a 100 story building neatly within it's footprint. I also don't buy the part that our government was unaware of the plot and the targets. They rigged WTC7 in advance. Why not the other buildings to prevent costly repairs and demolition?
A simple cost benefit analysis gives the answer.
Twoof is DUMB!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Yea, William Krystol of the Washington Post seems to be one of the insiders, along with Larry Silverstein and the Bush/Cheney gang. I'm sure they have lost a great deal of traction and control as another group struggles for world power. It isn't going to be pretty as the Oil Peak is reached. Have you seen the report prepared by the German Army about Peak Oil?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What kind of moron calls himself "Waste Water"? Maybe the same kind who calls himself "Loser Fool"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of moron calls himself "Waste Water"? Maybe the same kind who calls himself "Loser Fool"
all your posts are dismissed Jackass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have ash and embers falling from 90 stories in the air
it doesn't take a genius to figure out how.
You think so? Dust and ash incinerates cars, trucks and buses? Not a chance. Windows broken could be causes by a blast of some kind. I'm talking about all the paint burned off, interiors and all plastic parts melted. I am talking about buildings burning from the ground floor up. What started those fires?
low mass effect

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
it's only Monkey Business because you are too stupid to know how crash forces effects things of low mass like a passport or drivers license
<quoted text>
you mean like the low mass effect of dust acting as a piledriver?
Passports that get ejected from a plane, able to withstand a huge fireball that melts steel...now that's a good'n.
twoof

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoof is DUMB!
the official govie faiwytale is the twoof, the whole twoof, and nothing but the twoof.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

low mass effect wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean like the low mass effect of dust acting as a piledriver?
Passports that get ejected from a plane, able to withstand a huge fireball that melts steel...now that's a good'n.
The thing that makes the passport so flimsy is the fact that a person allegedly picks it up and gives it to an FBI agent who fails to get the identity of the man. This thing could has very little validity. It is right up their with the bogus pictures of the nose sticking out the other side of the building. Just wouldn't happen. The plane's nose would disintegrate. Why did they doctor the pictures? People on the street saw the planes. They recovered all the other flight boxes supposedly. Why not from these two planes? Wouldn't the flight boxes be at the top of the heap? They have an engine, landing gear, pieces of the fuselage, flotation devices, and even a part that says Boeing on it. If WTC7 was rigged way ahead of time in anticipation, why not the other two buildings? What about the $300 billion in gold stored down below? Where did it go?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

529 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 533,670
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min thewordofme 722,284
**** jesus loves you **** (Aug '07) 8 min hick_up 48,598
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 16 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 5,277
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Dave Nelson 224,674
Men with painted toenails 19 min Jake 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min EdmondWA 93,858
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min Krackerjacks 115,653
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 54 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,569
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••