yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247285 Nov 26, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the tests where it proves molten metal was aluminum sitting in pools and running down the channel rails.
Molten steel is not suggested to be caused by explosives, it's a result of incendiaries like thermate, that was never tested officially,
So try to keep up.
Insults Are Easier
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make not claims, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#247286 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention "pulling out" when the subject of your mom comes up.
Insults Are Easier
Does that sort of gag elicit a hearty guffaw from your 'friends', Bozo?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#247287 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
I can't debate NFL on who his father is, because I, like him, have no idea.
Insults Are Easier
You're on a roll! Did you pick that material up from an old Bob Hope comedy pamphlet?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#247288 Nov 26, 2012
The lost quote... Third times a charm.

First off, Canadians should celebrate Thanksgiving, because without the Pilgrims breaking bread with the Native Americans, then subsequently committing genocide upon them, none of what our two nations enjoy today would be possible.
Canadians do celebrate Thanksgiving although on a different date.

The difference is that we signed treaties rather than go to war with Native Canadians...regardless, a meaningless comment with no value.
In this investigative scenario, the coroner should check for all causes of injury, especially if witnesses claimed to hear gunshots and the sound of an engine. I have a problem with any investigation not being thorough and scientific, and so should everyone.
Again, the evidence was visually examined and expecting anyone to go back a re-examine it because they didn't explicitly look for signs of explosives is asinine.

Here's a corollary in a court of law;

"Defense call coroner John Doe."

"Dr. Doe, can you please describe the wounds found on Dead Guy's body?"

"Of course...(coroner lists the various wounds and their specifics)."

Defense: "Dr. Doe, did you specifically examine the body for gun shot wounds?"

Coroner: "Not specifically, no. I examined the body in full for what may have caused death."

Defense: "Perhaps Mr. Guy succumbed to a gun shot wound?"

Coroner: "I examined the body and found no gun shot wounds."

Defense: "But you've just admitted you never examined the body specifically for gun shot wounds."

Judge: "Defense, are you drunk?"

That's your argument.

On top of that, there's an entire section of the NIST report dealing with materials and the fact that dozens of positive material identification tests, which would also show the presence of residues, done on the steel to confirm material grades and compliance to ASME Sec II.

Only in your world did NIST not practice due diligence.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247289 Nov 26, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sort of gag elicit a hearty guffaw from your 'friends', Bozo?
It's also funny you should mention "gag" when your mom is mentioned.

Subconscious is a b*tch, eh?

I do agree with you on one thing,

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247290 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It's also funny you should mention "gag" when your mom is mentioned.
Subconscious is a b*tch, eh?
I do agree with you on one thing,
Insults Are Easier
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?

Edmonton, Canada

#247291 Nov 26, 2012
All scientific investigations should follow the scientific method (which is taught in 5th grade), where all observations are tested. At WTC the investigators were not there to observe first hand, so witness testimony and video should have been the observation that they prove or disprove.

The NIST ignoring molten steel at WTC video shows steel in yellow hot status days and weeks after the collapse. This suggests temperatures much higher during collapse, and why explosives should have been tested, not ignored.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r9lhQTeVJv4/S7zWJeG...
Molten steel weeks after does not suggest anything about the collapse. That's a fallacy you desperately wish was true, but you have nothing to qualify it.

Reports of molten steel in fires is common. That's an established fact.

Again, there were tests done which would have exposed any residues showing that explosives were used.

Those tests confirmed nothing aside from the material grades and their conformance to ASME Sec II.

We won't even mention dual trained search and rescue dogs all over ground zero.
The "meteorite" itself shows concrete wrapped around steel. Indicative of high heat and/or pressure. Assuming NIST didn't consider these types of recovered pieces relevant, because they assumed them to be created long after the collapse, is unscientific in itself, because science shouldn't assume, it should test and prove.
A pressure artifact from the collapse of a 110 story building is somewhat more interesting than commonplace reports of molten metal.

I highly doubt NIST concluded they were formed AFTER collapse, but you must have a citation right?
Most of the links you provide start off with the premise that "conspiracists" are crazy and can't be convinced of anything scientific, then labels them "troothers". I tend to disregard these types of biased attack pieces intended to mislead readers into false belief systems.
The links I provided were from the ASCE and the company hired to manage the land fill sites, they don't mention twoofers at all.

But I can see why you'd want to hand wave them away, they prove you're wrong on multiple accounts.
One article actually compares questioning government accounts to questioning the sun rise, even though government has been shown to mislead on countless occasions, while the sun rising has always been truthful.

Facts do not require character attacks, but

Insults Are Easier
Right, find a mirror.

Edmonton, Canada

#247293 Nov 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>"I have a problem with any investigation not being thorough and scientific"

CAN ANYBODY SAY .... IRONIC !!!!!!!!!!
Ya, especially given that the molten material is conclusively called steel by the same poster when no evidence for that conclusion exists.

Pure irony.

Edmonton, Canada

#247294 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>How many engineers are truly willing to put their careers on the line to speak out against the official story? And as you walk up and say with a grin "Do you believe in the inside jobity job these twoofers are suggesting?", how many of them will be truly forth coming? Also, how many of them have actually studied all the reported evidence, political and scientific combined?

Insults Are Easier
The engineers I've discussed thus with were shown what you and other twoofers base your conclusions on, not one has bought it.

And seriously, the fallacious argument that all the engineers all over the world are somehow scared for their jobs and beholden to the US government?

I know at least a couple who hated Bush to a degree that they would've sacrificed their first born to see him exposed for something like 911.

That's not an argument, it's obfuscation.

Edmonton, Canada

#247295 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Thought you wanted debate, not insults?

SECOND TIME!

A: Show us any test that proves it was steel

B: How would molten steel weeks latter prove explosives?
I'd also like to see reports of molten aluminum.

Since it has a lower melting point and was in abundance AND can be identified by sight alone, there must be tons of those reports!

Edmonton, Canada

#247296 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>Show the tests where it proves molten metal was aluminum sitting in pools and running down the channel rails.

Molten steel is not suggested to be caused by explosives, it's a result of incendiaries like thermate, that was never tested officially,

So try to keep up.

Insults Are Easier
But it was officially tested during PMI testing for material chemistry.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247297 Nov 26, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly the tires, some got broken windows from falling debris and the interiors caught fire.
This slide show shows the vehicle fires started after the first collapse.
http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/DoYouEve...
Yea I saw that one. Must have caught from a direct hit of really hot debris. The others could have caught from hot debris blowing out of the collapsing buildings. See, we can agree on many things if we look at the existing footage.

Location hidden

#247298 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
First you'd have to show the damage was anomalous.
You know, the phase of actually proving your idiotic claim had merit.
Funny how twoof always avoids that part...oh and the damage is consistant with all car fires and if you can't figure out what caused the fires, you're a bigger fool than the idiot who originally claimed it was pyroclastic flows.
I see you are not a CSI fan.

Edmonton, Canada

#247299 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Yea I saw that one. Must have caught from a direct hit of really hot debris. The others could have caught from hot debris blowing out of the collapsing buildings. See, we can agree on many things if we look at the existing footage.
*face palm*

Edmonton, Canada

#247300 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are not a CSI fan.
Not a fan of tv in any way, shape or form.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247301 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Canadians do celebrate Thanksgiving although on a different date.
The difference is that we signed treaties rather than go to war with Native Canadians...regardless, a meaningless comment with no value.
Well thats good to know, and since Canada was greatly influenced by the traitors who were loyal to the British and who went there as refugees, it makes sense they brought their customs with them. It also explains your pro-government position on everything, it's in your Canadian blood after all.

But happy pre-emptive Thanksgiving anyways.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Here's a corollary in a court of law;
"Defense call coroner John Doe."
"Dr. Doe, can you please describe the wounds found on Dead Guy's body?"
"Of course...(coroner lists the various wounds and their specifics)."
Defense: "Dr. Doe, did you specifically examine the body for gun shot wounds?"
Except in 9/11, the coroner ignored various wounds... In court, as in life, experts can be found to disagree on virtually anything.

If 9/11 was a an individual murder, then the coroner only tested a few pieces of the body, after it was dismembered and shipped off to China, and didn't bother checking for other possible causes of death, because he saw a bloody knife in a crime scene photo.

Defense: Did you check for explosives or incendiaries?

NIST: No, I saw a video of a plane hitting and assumed that to be the only cause. And all the wreckage I was allowed to see showed no indication of explosives.

Defense: Objection, unscientific, and contrary to the scientific method.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Right, find a mirror.
You first.

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#247302 Nov 26, 2012
WasteOfSpace wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are not a CSI fan.
Hint: CSI is "entertainment", not reality.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247303 Nov 26, 2012
The Osama bin Laden Myth
Monday, November 26, 2012 by Paul Craig Roberts
Paul Craig Roberts
The interview below with Osama bin Laden was conducted by the Karachi, Pakistan, daily newspaper, Ummat, and published on September 28, 2001, 17 days after the alleged, but unsubstantiated, al Qaeda attack of September 11, 2001, on the World Trade Center twin towers and Pentagon. The interview was sensational.
The alleged "mastermind" of 9/11 said that he and al Qaeda had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack.
The British Broadcasting Corporation's World Monitoring Service had the interview translated into English and made public on September 29, 2001.
Osama bin Laden's sensational denial was not reported by the US print and TV media. It was not investigated by the executive branch.
No one in the US Congress called attention to bin Laden's refusal of responsibility for the greatest humiliation ever inflicted on a superpower.
To check my memory of the lack of coverage, I googled "Osama bin Laden's interview denying responsibility for 9/11." Some Internet sites reproduced the interview, but the only mainstream news source that I found was a 1 minute YouTube video from CNN in which the anchor, after quoting an al Jazeera report of bin Laden's denial, concludes that "we can all weigh that in the scale of credibility and come to our own conclusions." .
In other words, bin Laden had already been demonized, and his denial was not credible.
The sensational news was unfit for US citizens and was withheld from them by the american "free press," a press free to lie for the government but not to tell the truth.
Obviously, if bin Laden had outwitted not only the National Security Agency, the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the FBI but also all 16 US intelligence agencies, all intelligence agencies of Washington's NATO puppet states, Israel's Mossad and in addition the National Security Council, NORAD, US air traffic control and airport security four times on the same morning, it would be the greatest feat in world history, a movement-building feat that would have made al Qaeda the most successful anti-imperialist organization in human history, an extraordinary victory over "the great satan" that would have brought millions of new recruits into al Qaeda's ranks.
Yet the alleged "mastermind" denied all responsibility.

I remember decades ago when a terrorist attack occurred in Europe, whether real or an Operation Gladio false-flag attack, innumerable organizations would claim credit.
Perhaps this was the CIA's way of diverting attention from itself but it illustrates that every intelligence service understands the value to an organization of claiming credit for a successful attack.
Although bin Laden denied responsibility, in 2011 some al Qaeda leaders, realizing the prestige value of the 9/11 attack, claimed credit for the attack and criticized Iranian President Ahmadinejad for questioning the official US story.
Although only a few Americans are aware of the September 28, 2001 interview in which bin Laden states his non-involvement with the 9/11 attacks, many Americans have seen post-2001 videos in which a person alleged to be bin Laden takes credit for the attacks. There are two problems with these videos. Experts have examined them and found them to be fakes, and all of the videos appeared after bin Laden was reported by the Pakistan Observer, the Egyptian press and Fox News to have died in mid-December, 2001, from lung disease.
Bin Laden also suffered from kidney disease. According to a CBS news report on January 28, 2002, Osama bin Laden was hospitalized for dialysis treatment in the Pakistani military hospital in Rawalpindi on September 10, 2001, the day before 9/11.
http://www.thedailybell.com/28364/Paul-Craig-...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha agggh
That's A Funny One huh eh !

Location hidden

#247304 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a fan of tv in any way, shape or form.
Me neither. I rent the series on DVDs. I don't think cable has much worth paying for.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247305 Nov 26, 2012
Obviously, a man suffering from terminal lung and kidney disease did not survive for another decade to be murdered by a US Navy SEAL team in Abbottabad. A Pakistani TV interview with the neighbor of the alleged "bin Laden compound" exposed the assassination hoax. This sensational interview also went unreported by america's "free press." I had the interview translated, and it is available here. See also this video from the BBC.
Shortly after the alleged assassination 30 members of the SEAL unit died in a mysterious helicopter crash in Afghanistan, and now we learn that not a single one of the thousands of sailors on the aircraft carrier, the USS Carl Vinson, witnessed bin Laden's alleged burial at sea from that ship. The press reports with a straight face that for unexplained reasons it was kept secret from the ship's sailors.
This is supposed to be the explanation of the sailors' emails reporting to family and friends that they witnessed no burial at sea.
Some speculate that the SEALs were bumped off before their questions to one another, "Were you on that raid?", reached outside the unit..
Apparently, it doesn't strike the media or the public as strange that the US government captured and killed the terror mastermind without interrogating him and without keeping any evidence or presenting any witnesses to support the assassination claim.
Adolf Hitler claimed that communists burned down the Reichstag and that Polish troops had crossed the frontier and attacked Germany. With 9/11, Americans experienced Washington's version of these grand lies.
An omniscient bin Laden dying from terminal illnesses in distant Afghanistan defeated the American National Security State and drove his attack through the walls of the Pentagon itself, requiring for our defense a "war on terror" that destroyed US civil liberties and financially ruined the country in order to prevent the triumph of a man who died of natural causes in December 2001.
On May 9, 2011, Professor Michel Chossudovsky republished the September 28, 2001, Osama bin Laden interview in Global Research.
Interview with Osama bin Laden. Osama Denies his Involvement in 9/11
By Global Research, May 09, 2011, URL of this article: http://www.globalresearch.ca/interview-with-o...
Global Research Editor's Note
We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden's interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001.
It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.
The authenticity of this interview, which is available in recognized electronic news archives, is confirmed.
Osama bin Laden categorically denies his involvement in the 9/11 attacks.
Bin Laden's statements in this interview are markedly different from those made in the alleged Osama video tapes.
In this interview, Osama bin Laden exhibits an understanding of US foreign policy. He expresses his views regarding the loss of life on 9/11. He also makes statements as to who, in his opinion, might be the likely perpetrator of the September 11 attacks.
This is an important text which has not been brought to the attention of Western public opinion.
We have highlighted key sections of this interview. It is our hope that the text of this interview, published barely a week before the onset of the war on Afghanistan, will contribute to a better understanding of the history of Al Qaeda, the role of Osama bin Laden and the tragic events of September 11, 2001.
Michel Chossudovsky, May 9, 2011
Full text of September 2001 Pakistani paper's "exclusive" interview with Usamah Bin-Ladin
Ummat (in Urdu), Karachi, 28 September 2001, pp. 1 and 7. http://ummatpublication.com/2012/11/25/
http://www.thedailybell.com/28364/Paul-Craig-...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
Funny Oh So Funny huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 763,183
Sharing my wife's nude pics to be exposed (May '14) 13 min Ron 46
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 13 min weirdworld 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Lost In Transition 174,971
Old Earth/All Life Will Be Destroyed, Maybe By ... 28 min Kinseys Dad 2
The Book of Chess (Aug '13) 46 min Chess Jurist 41
fun wanted 1 hr funonly1973 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 554,480
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr LAWEST100 603,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE