POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

9/11 was a theatrical (Wag The Dog) event, the largest (black op) in world history. Planes were seen hitting (melting into) buildings that should have shaken off the blow like a man being tapped on the arm by a friend.
Buildings untouched dropped like stepped on by Zeus.
Videos from airports, videos of all kinds disappeared, our Air Forces seemed to dissolve, NORAD became non-existent, top secret security systems were turned off and a story was invented of how 19 men who spent months screaming out to everyone who would listen,“we are terrorists” got on planes and did the impossible, made planes do what planes can’t, flew in ways no pilot could fly and evaded the video systems of airports that had been under terror alert for years.
Thus, a decade later, when the blaming begins, the stories about how the FBI and CIA covered it all up, how they really knew about the hijackers but were somehow totally stupid, how George Tenet was a traitor for some reason after a lifetime of loyal service, the fairy tales loading the news today, know that the “cover and deception” program is alive and well.
Of course I believe there were no real hijackers, just actors with stolen identities, FBI and CIA agents misled, duped into giving them money, told it was part of a secret scheme to undermine a secret terror organization.
Now they know better, the “fall guys” of the CIA and FBI, now being blamed for 9/11.
Those that couldn’t be controlled, threatened with “career death,” no more job, no pension, even prison, were “liquidated.”
We will never know how many.
When it was proven that a third tower, Building 7, was blown up on 9/11, what did that mean? If one building was blown up on purpose, they all were..
The planes were just theater, nothing else, just like the actors who played the hijackers. Pure Wag The Dog stuff.
You might say you have seen no proof of this? In fact, the proof is, not only overwhelming, it exists in such quantity it would boggle the mind. Here is a simple question.
Why are we in Afghanistan? Think for a minute. 80 billion dollars in heroin will be shipped by plane from Afghanistan.
We say the Taliban does it but they have no planes.
Where do they get them?
Where does the money go?
What will 80 billion buy?
Then add the billions missing from the defense budget, the trillions that disappeared from Wall Street, the endless billions in drug trade over the border with Mexico that we seem unable to control.
With one billion dollars, I could buy congress, the presidency, the heads of our government agencies, the military.
Tell me I am wrong?
The folks we are dealing with could blow a billion dollars on lunch?
Their “chump change” bought your news, bought much of the internet, certainly bought congress, bought enough generals and admirals to fill a stadium.
Just go to work tomorrow or wait for that check in the mail. Send your kids to Afghanistan to die. Pay your taxes and vote for the idiot of their choice.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/11/911-c...
If you want to live, keep your mouth shut.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
That's Good For A Laugh huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Buildings untouched dropped like stepped on by Zeus.
Which one was untouched?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Of course I believe there were no real hijackers, just actors with stolen identities, FBI and CIA agents misled, duped into giving them money, told it was part of a secret scheme to undermine a secret terror organization.
Now they know better, the “fall guys” of the CIA and FBI, now being blamed for 9/11.
Those that couldn’t be controlled, threatened with “career death,” no more job, no pension, even prison, were “liquidated.”

We will never know how many.
I'll go with ZERO, do you have anything at all that would put that number into doubt?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Well mobile doesn't show quotes... I thought it was correct.

And everythings always ironic, talk about an overused word. Get with NFL and use his thesaurus. Another word for moron would also be good.

Insults Are Easier

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Well mobile doesn't show quotes... I thought it was correct.
And everythings always ironic, talk about an overused word. Get with NFL and use his thesaurus. Another word for moron would also be good.
Insults Are Easier
I don't need a thesaurus to call you what you are, Bozo.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spoken to many engineers about twoof, I work with engineers all day, every day.
Not one has ever said, "they're right!". Yet every one I've spoken to has chuckled about the absolute lack of knowledge you losers possess.
I know it hurts little camper, just like finding out reports of molten steel are commonplace in large fires hurts you.
I've had the same experience speaking with fire fighters and pilots, but you read twoofer websites...then think you know more than the lot of them together.
Btw, still waiting for all those papers about nano-thermite...
How many engineers are truly willing to put their careers on the line to speak out against the official story? And as you walk up and say with a grin "Do you believe in the inside jobity job these twoofers are suggesting?", how many of them will be truly forth coming? Also, how many of them have actually studied all the reported evidence, political and scientific combined?

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a thesaurus to call you what you are, Bozo.
Hows your mom? Found any leads on who your father is yet?

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Thought you wanted debate, not insults?

SECOND TIME!

A: Show us any test that proves it was steel

B: How would molten steel weeks latter prove explosives?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Wow! Are you pulling out your 'big guns'? Astoundingly pathetic, bozo boy.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the tests where it proves molten metal was aluminum sitting in pools and running down the channel rails.

Molten steel is not suggested to be caused by explosives, it's a result of incendiaries like thermate, that was never tested officially,

So try to keep up.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you pulling out your 'big guns'? Astoundingly pathetic, bozo boy.
Funny you should mention "pulling out" when the subject of your mom comes up.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you wanted debate, not insults?
SECOND TIME!
I can't debate NFL on who his father is, because I, like him, have no idea.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>
Show the tests where it proves molten metal was aluminum sitting in pools and running down the channel rails.
Molten steel is not suggested to be caused by explosives, it's a result of incendiaries like thermate, that was never tested officially,
So try to keep up.
Insults Are Easier
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make not claims, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Funny you should mention "pulling out" when the subject of your mom comes up.
Insults Are Easier
Does that sort of gag elicit a hearty guffaw from your 'friends', Bozo?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I can't debate NFL on who his father is, because I, like him, have no idea.
Insults Are Easier
You're on a roll! Did you pick that material up from an old Bob Hope comedy pamphlet?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

The lost quote... Third times a charm.

First off, Canadians should celebrate Thanksgiving, because without the Pilgrims breaking bread with the Native Americans, then subsequently committing genocide upon them, none of what our two nations enjoy today would be possible.
Canadians do celebrate Thanksgiving although on a different date.

The difference is that we signed treaties rather than go to war with Native Canadians...regardless, a meaningless comment with no value.
In this investigative scenario, the coroner should check for all causes of injury, especially if witnesses claimed to hear gunshots and the sound of an engine. I have a problem with any investigation not being thorough and scientific, and so should everyone.
Again, the evidence was visually examined and expecting anyone to go back a re-examine it because they didn't explicitly look for signs of explosives is asinine.

Here's a corollary in a court of law;

"Defense call coroner John Doe."

"Dr. Doe, can you please describe the wounds found on Dead Guy's body?"

"Of course...(coroner lists the various wounds and their specifics)."

Defense: "Dr. Doe, did you specifically examine the body for gun shot wounds?"

Coroner: "Not specifically, no. I examined the body in full for what may have caused death."

Defense: "Perhaps Mr. Guy succumbed to a gun shot wound?"

Coroner: "I examined the body and found no gun shot wounds."

Defense: "But you've just admitted you never examined the body specifically for gun shot wounds."

Judge: "Defense, are you drunk?"

That's your argument.

On top of that, there's an entire section of the NIST report dealing with materials and the fact that dozens of positive material identification tests, which would also show the presence of residues, done on the steel to confirm material grades and compliance to ASME Sec II.

Only in your world did NIST not practice due diligence.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that sort of gag elicit a hearty guffaw from your 'friends', Bozo?
It's also funny you should mention "gag" when your mom is mentioned.

Subconscious is a b*tch, eh?

I do agree with you on one thing,

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

<quoted text>
It's also funny you should mention "gag" when your mom is mentioned.
Subconscious is a b*tch, eh?
I do agree with you on one thing,
Insults Are Easier
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

All scientific investigations should follow the scientific method (which is taught in 5th grade), where all observations are tested. At WTC the investigators were not there to observe first hand, so witness testimony and video should have been the observation that they prove or disprove.

The NIST ignoring molten steel at WTC video shows steel in yellow hot status days and weeks after the collapse. This suggests temperatures much higher during collapse, and why explosives should have been tested, not ignored.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_r9lhQTeVJv4/S7zWJeG...
Molten steel weeks after does not suggest anything about the collapse. That's a fallacy you desperately wish was true, but you have nothing to qualify it.

Reports of molten steel in fires is common. That's an established fact.

Again, there were tests done which would have exposed any residues showing that explosives were used.

Those tests confirmed nothing aside from the material grades and their conformance to ASME Sec II.

We won't even mention dual trained search and rescue dogs all over ground zero.
The "meteorite" itself shows concrete wrapped around steel. Indicative of high heat and/or pressure. Assuming NIST didn't consider these types of recovered pieces relevant, because they assumed them to be created long after the collapse, is unscientific in itself, because science shouldn't assume, it should test and prove.
A pressure artifact from the collapse of a 110 story building is somewhat more interesting than commonplace reports of molten metal.

I highly doubt NIST concluded they were formed AFTER collapse, but you must have a citation right?
Most of the links you provide start off with the premise that "conspiracists" are crazy and can't be convinced of anything scientific, then labels them "troothers". I tend to disregard these types of biased attack pieces intended to mislead readers into false belief systems.
The links I provided were from the ASCE and the company hired to manage the land fill sites, they don't mention twoofers at all.

But I can see why you'd want to hand wave them away, they prove you're wrong on multiple accounts.
One article actually compares questioning government accounts to questioning the sun rise, even though government has been shown to mislead on countless occasions, while the sun rising has always been truthful.

Facts do not require character attacks, but

Insults Are Easier
Right, find a mirror.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>"I have a problem with any investigation not being thorough and scientific"

CAN ANYBODY SAY .... IRONIC !!!!!!!!!!
Ya, especially given that the molten material is conclusively called steel by the same poster when no evidence for that conclusion exists.

Pure irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Chris L. Hickey Sr. Presents at Super Satur... 6 min smithpublish 1
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Apr '13) 7 min EQUAL RIGHTS 19
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Lost In Transition 173,026
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 9 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Believer 225,730
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min petesaykekiss 117,895
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 537,435
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 30 min Hukt on Fonix 730,935
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••