no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#247322 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Any evidence to support that claim?
Yes I have the evidence of a person at ground zero who climbed out of the wreckage after finding her toddler. She walked out, described the small hole, the lack of jet fuel, luggage or any type of airplane debris. Hell, she was there. The video tapes confirm her story. Yet there is a claim of a black box. How can a black box exist when no aircraft hit the building? This ain't rocket science pal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247323 Nov 26, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
..... as are your parents for ever having a worthless piece of shit like you
<quoted text>
You should have written,
as are my parents for ever having a worthless piece of shit like me!

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#247324 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oddly 100's of people saw the plane and no one saw a missile.
Not 100s. There were a couple of bogus stories by phonies which have already been debunked.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247325 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not run away, I have a life not like you stooges,
Who virtually live on here.
Ill have a debate but what's the point when you are talking to
IGNORANCE!
LOL, OK, What claim have I made that is ignorant.
We Taste War

Stanton, KY

#247326 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that makes the passport so flimsy is the fact that a person allegedly picks it up and gives it to an FBI agent who fails to get the identity of the man. This thing could has very little validity. It is right up their with the bogus pictures of the nose sticking out the other side of the building. Just wouldn't happen. The plane's nose would disintegrate. Why did they doctor the pictures? People on the street saw the planes. They recovered all the other flight boxes supposedly. Why not from these two planes? Wouldn't the flight boxes be at the top of the heap? They have an engine, landing gear, pieces of the fuselage, flotation devices, and even a part that says Boeing on it. If WTC7 was rigged way ahead of time in anticipation, why not the other two buildings? What about the $300 billion in gold stored down below? Where did it go?
9/11 was used as the pretext for war in the Middle East by demonizing the Muslim extremists so that the American people would agree to going to war for the zionist agenda. According to PNAC, they needed a Pearl Harbor type event in order to accomplish this so they staged the 9/11 false flag attack with the complicity of our zionist controlled government and mainstream media propaganda machine. Conquering the Middle East is necessary in order to control the energy resources of the world and now couple this with control of the money supply, they basically now control the entire world. This is about power and control with the end goal of a one world government with a one world currency. We will soon see the collapse of currencies throughout the world (including the almighty dollar) which will then be replaced by the one world currency. This has been their plan all along.
Charlee Shine

Stanton, KY

#247327 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, OK, What claim have I made that is ignorant.
better question is what claims have you made that weren't ignorant. I can't think of any.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247328 Nov 26, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Say the Truth,

I am the source, motherphucker. I saw the interview with the FAA employee on one of the news channels later in the day.

She just happened to mention that Mineta had written the July memo to airports and airlines stating that "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION".

She just said it, she didn't make a big deal of it at all....

I just thought that such a memo was mighty phucking odd.
Heres another view of the twisted psychological mindset that brought us 9/11 and the Operation Northwoods plan.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/11/26/rep...

Yea, lets plan on nuking the moon, that'll teach em.

People that think like this have no issue killing a few thousand Americans to promote a police state and wars for corporate profits.

Insults Are Easier
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247329 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?
Thermite creates its own oxygen that's why it was there for weeks.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247330 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thermite creates its own oxygen that's why it was there for weeks.
In the two minutes tops it burned, can you tell me how it continued to create oxygen after the reactant has been spent?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247331 Nov 26, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
People that think like this have no issue killing a few thousand Americans to promote a police state and wars for corporate profits.
Insults Are Easier
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.

B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247332 Nov 26, 2012
Charlee Shine wrote:
<quoted text>
better question is what claims have you made that weren't ignorant. I can't think of any.
This is exactly what I'm talking about with your ignorance,
I have made plenty of claim's, But the ignorance of stooges can't understand all you do is ridicule because you have no other answer.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247333 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made plenty of claim's,
Name ONE claim, I answered your last two with no rebuttal but go ahead, try again, your best evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, 1,2,3, GO!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247334 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made plenty of claim's
Do you mean one such as your claim a thermite reaction creates oxygen weeks after the reactants are spent, please explain how a spent reaction keeps functioning weeks latter.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247335 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE claim, I answered your last two with no rebuttal but go ahead, try again, your best evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, 1,2,3, GO!
What is your theory then about the reports of explosion's that were
witnessed at the time by news reporters on Fox and CNN Fire crews and people that were in the buildings who came out covered in debris and blood ,Or
was it a figment of their imagination
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247336 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
witnessed at the time by news reporters on Fox and CNN Fire crews and people that were in the buildings who came out covered in debris and blood ,Or
Fire causes many normal objects to blow up. If it was a CD all of New York would have heard this.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247337 Nov 26, 2012
Where is Galileo?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha h ah ah ah
That's A Good Boy huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Peru, NE

#247338 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to explain this one.

Do you mean one such as your claim a thermite reaction creates oxygen weeks after the reactants are spent, please explain how a spent reaction keeps functioning weeks latter.
Charlie Sheen

Peru, NE

#247339 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because explosions in a fire do not necessarily mean explosives and if it was a CD half of NYC would have heard this.

hernut

Stanton, KY

#247340 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made plenty of claim's, But the ignorance of stooges can't understand all you do is ridicule because you have no other answer.
hey that wasn't Charlie Sheen you were responding to, it was me using an anagram Charlee Shine and I was making fun of Charlie also.
Charlie Sheen

Peru, NE

#247341 Nov 26, 2012
hernut wrote:
<quoted text>
hey that wasn't Charlie Sheen you were responding to, it was me using an anagram Charlee Shine and I was making fun of Charlie also.
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min pusherman_ 778,850
Moses never existed 21 min Khatru 842
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 43 min Ed Teach 100
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 47 min Ed Teach 53,259
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 56 min cheer the f up 119,695
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Michael 560,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 605,363
Gay snapchat names 1 hr boygyhoy 183
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Sat risque 137
More from around the web