created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,312 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
229,961 - 229,980 of 256,380 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247167
Nov 25, 2012
 
Timesten wrote:
They never mention what it was in those pools of molten metal when they reached them with the excavators, Where's the scientific finds of NIST in that topic? Where are the pics of them? They show us 2 stills and that covers it all? Hardly. There were people there filming and taking pictures around the clock. during the clean up.They should have analyzed the materials in those pools of molten metal and told us what was in therm, what was it that burned for 100 days underground, in an oxygen starved area, in a few spots on the site, but did not. That is where the buck stops. That's where I call foul.
It's scientifically uninteresting due to the fact that reports of molten steel are commonplace in large fires.

If you weren't such a coward, you could confirm that at your local fire hall...but then you'd be in a position where you'd have to call people shills to their face rather than over the internet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247168
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pay close attention to this footage around 6 minutes in. You can see WTC7 standing but on fire.

What incinerated all the cars on the street? BTW around 1400 cars were incinerated. What else was going on there that we never have really heard about? Did a missile or bomb go off? The commentator calls it ground zero of a blast which incinerated those cars. He is telling the truth. What does any of this have to do with what happened inside the two huge towers?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247169
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What the WTC was really built of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
More of your imature childish B/S eh shill child?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Why am I not surprised.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247170
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I say 9/11 was a high stakes opportunity for many of the players who could not resist the temptation. For all intended purposes, they pulled it off.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247171
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey d*ckface, I found one of your old PSAs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Showing your intellect again eh child? The nursery is down the hall to the left. You;d better go I hear your nanny calling you.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247172
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
.
What a joke that you get your information from the jew controlled MSM. And you believe them! USA Today is ultimately owned and controlled by a jew, Rupert Murdoch, who would do anything to discredit the Saudis and otherwise obfuscate Israel's involvement in 9/11.
.
What else is on TV?
.
Great source for dis-information. LOL
.
Deception is the most powerful political force on the planet.
.
By deception we will do war.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One huh eh !
Agreed
Dr_Zorderz. The disinfo kings and their henchmen
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247173
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are required to collapse a structure within the footprint. The things which made me look closer into the fraud were the following.
1. The incinerated cars at street level.
2. The fire-chief ordering people to clear the area in the vicinity of WTC7 saying the building was full of explosives.
3. Larry Siverman's explanation of the event in a public interview where he explained the fact that they pulled the building and watched it collapse.
4. The building demolition's description of how large buildings are demolished.
5. A re-examination of the various footage available.
6. Ex-CIA official Susan Lindauer.
All True WW I agreem along with these...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247174
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everything is coming to light and the dust has settled and we can now sort out the facts of truths and lies that they fed us after 911.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247175
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain-washing was easy to accomplish due to the fact that the media kept running the limited footage over and over. All that was required was to inject a false story into and superimposed upon that footage.
For example, the so called FEMA expert arrived and imposed the offical explanation upon the collapse of the towers. How would he have any amount of educated knowledge of such a complicated matter? The fact is he had part of the equation and lies to cover the other part. Yes, the building did collapse downward in a kind of pancake pile driver scenario. This was part of the demolition plan. What he left out were the parts where the stairways and elevator shafts were severed along with the weakening of other major supports prior to the demolition. He also left out the sequential charges. The planes alone could not take down any of the buildings.
Exactly, along with the fact they never tested for explosives even after many said they heard the explosions all around them. After the 1993 scenario of a bombs provided by the CIA I MIGHT ADD, that TEST should have been an automatic protocol.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247176
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know barb, the fact is that the only thing original in your posts is the insanity and ignorance.
You're inability to discuss any topic from a position of knowledge or education is common knowledge to all who've met you...and has been noted by many.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247177
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
Pay close attention to this footage around 6 minutes in. You can see WTC7 standing but on fire.
What incinerated all the cars on the street? BTW around 1400 cars were incinerated. What else was going on there that we never have really heard about? Did a missile or bomb go off? The commentator calls it ground zero of a blast which incinerated those cars. He is telling the truth. What does any of this have to do with what happened inside the two huge towers?
Yes there are numerous anomalies on that topic. Why didn't the gas tanks explode, on those vehicles engulfed totally or burned bad? And if they blew, why didn't the spikes show up on the graphs? and how did the fire burn certain areas and not others?

http://www.newprophecy.net/Burned_cars_seen_n...
.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247178
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WasteWater wrote:
Pay close attention to this footage around 6 minutes in. You can see WTC7 standing but on fire.
What incinerated all the cars on the street? BTW around 1400 cars were incinerated. What else was going on there that we never have really heard about? Did a missile or bomb go off? The commentator calls it ground zero of a blast which incinerated those cars. He is telling the truth. What does any of this have to do with what happened inside the two huge towers?
Need the link WW for the above.
Yes and those fire weren't all that severe.
http://www.topix.com/forum/tracker/view...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247179
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
All True WW I agreem along with these...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Do you have one about the jet engine found on site which did not fit any Boeing 767?

I love the story about a terrorist passport found on the street. How convenient? No so called black boxes. Imagine that? Those would be at the very top of the pile if they existed in the first place.

Too much monkey business if you ask me.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247180
Nov 25, 2012
 
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>"Spam (shortened from spiced ham)[1] is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation, first introduced in 1937. The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Spam's gelatinous glaze, or aspic, forms from the cooling of meat stock.[2] The product has become part of many jokes and urban legends about mystery meat, which has made it part of pop culture and folklore."
HEY LOOK ! mu shu pork pie hisself has finally written about a topic he knows something about. SPAM is a joke for you.
.
SPAM is named after his namesake, pork pig.
.
Even Galileo would agree with you on this one mu shu porker.
.
Oh how's that Galileo thing going for you?
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Great inventive government lie busting scientist you are not. You wholly embrace the official government fairy tale of 9/11 as it stands.
.
"Probable Collapse Sequence", meaning they say they do not really know how these huge building fell down. But since they did fall down, the government has to come up with a theory that does not implicate themselves.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah
.
Perty Funny Doncha Think huh eh !

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247181
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WasteWater wrote:
I say 9/11 was a high stakes opportunity for many of the players who could not resist the temptation. For all intended purposes, they pulled it off.
Of course they did it was done with false flags Like Operation Northwoods, OBL innocent ansd no WMD''s in Iraq. OBL was the sole motive and reason to go to war and he himself said it wasn't him and it was an inside job.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247182
Nov 25, 2012
 
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, along with the fact they never tested for explosives even after many said they heard the explosions all around them. After the 1993 scenario of a bombs provided by the CIA I MIGHT ADD, that TEST should have been an automatic protocol.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
I just love these trolls. I put stuff out there to test them. That's one of the traps. The cars on the street in near WTC7 were incinerated prior to the collapse. There were many fires in various buildings. How they started is unknown at this time. They could have been diversionary. Was there a firestorm or a firebomb in the street? None of these questions have been answered properly.

I really understand people burying their head in the sand. The alternative, that our government lies and is involved in criminal activities is unthinkable. Even Obama propagates the lie about 9/11.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247183
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

911 was an inside/outside Job..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Entities from both sides working the conspiracy together....US/Israel..... Mossad/CIA, whose boss is the Zionist.
An inextricable tie between them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Report: Nutty buddy says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel.
https://www.google.com/search...

Only the blind sheeple people can't see thru this.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247184
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Born

Keith Rupert Murdoch
11 March 1931 (age 81)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Religion

Christian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Murdoch

D'oh!

"Twoof, getting everything wrong since September 12 2001!"

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247185
Nov 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those things are required to collapse a structure within the footprint. The things which made me look closer into the fraud were the following.
1. The incinerated cars at street level.
2. The fire-chief ordering people to clear the area in the vicinity of WTC7 saying the building was full of explosives.
3. Larry Siverman's explanation of the event in a public interview where he explained the fact that they pulled the building and watched it collapse.
4. The building demolition's description of how large buildings are demolished.
5. A re-examination of the various footage available.
6. Ex-CIA official Susan Lindauer.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The truck driver and the 7/11 clerk comparing notes!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247186
Nov 25, 2012
 
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LOOK ! mu shu pork pie hisself has finally written about a topic he knows something about. SPAM is a joke for you.
.
SPAM is named after his namesake, pork pig.
.
Even Galileo would agree with you on this one mu shu porker.
.
Oh how's that Galileo thing going for you?
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Great inventive government lie busting scientist you are not. You wholly embrace the official government fairy tale of 9/11 as it stands.
.
"Probable Collapse Sequence", meaning they say they do not really know how these huge building fell down. But since they did fall down, the government has to come up with a theory that does not implicate themselves.
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah
.
Perty Funny Doncha Think huh eh !
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The moron who fell for elevators that can't go up or down "THINKS" he made a funny!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Naveen kumar 4,476
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Remnant of 144000 38,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min I LOVE TORTURING ATHEISTS 720,179
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min EdmondWA 93,657
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min RoSesz 532,421
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 1,712
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 22 min Rehan 393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min Le_le 172,263
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 114,973
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 6 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••