well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#247349 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your theory then about the reports of explosion's that were
witnessed at the time by news reporters on Fox and CNN Fire crews and people that were in the buildings who came out covered in debris and blood ,Or
was it a figment of their imagination
Thermite isn't an explosive and you still haven't supported your drivel.

Olds, Canada

#247350 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, Bolts.
World Trade Center cross
Background
The World Trade Center was built using prefabricated parts which were bolted or welded together at the site.
In the midst of the WTC6 debris was this intact cross beam, which its discoverer believes came from the North Tower.
----------
This process dramatically reduced construction time and costs. Using this process, t-beams and other types of cross beams were created and used in each of the World Trade Center buildings. When the Twin Towers collapsed, it sent debris down on to 6 World Trade Center, and gutted the interior of World Trade Center 6. In the midst of the WTC6 debris was this intact cross beam, which its discoverer believes came from the North Tower.
Following the terrorist attacks, a massive operation was launched to clear the site and attempt to find any survivors amongst the rubble. On September 13 a worker at the site named Frank Silecchia discovered a 20 feet (6.1 m)[5] cross of two steel beams amongst the debris of 6 World Trade Center. Those with access to the site used the cross as a shrine of sorts, leaving messages on it or praying before it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Cent...
D'oh!

Olds, Canada

#247351 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are those 20 pilots who could not hit the WTC? What were their names again?
20 pilots?

Olds, Canada

#247352 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have written,
as are my parents for ever having a worthless piece of shit like me!
He did.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247354 Nov 26, 2012
And a hearty Hi Ho "Fuhk You" to all the debwunkers bullshitting on this forum!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
twoof

Stanton, KY

#247355 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny, you can't argue from a position of knowledge so you attack an entire country.
Oh the irony!
Well I am pro-reality and in twooferdumb it's mandatory to dismiss everything the government says sans evidence because that's what being an adult means there.
It is quite ironic too that all you can do is repeat silly twoofer talking points and support none with facts, evidence or your own knowledge.
As far as the rest of your post goes...ummm, no.
NIST and the ASCE examined the evidence and not one piece points towards explosives or incendiaries.
Again, the entire point if PMI is to ascertain the chemical signatures of a material and residues of explosives would scream out in the results.
You can't argue against that so you choose to insult myself and 33+million other Canadians...then you wonder why you get insulted yourself.
Too funny!
oh the irony
go
twoof
go
twoof

Stanton, KY

#247356 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG!
Take a chemistry course, seriously.
because the official govie faiwytale is the twoof, the whole twoof, and nothing but the twoof.
go
twoof
go

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#247357 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire causes many normal objects to blow up. If it was a CD all of New York would have heard this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =79sJ1bMR6VQXX
This building would have smoldered for weeks after.It was a CD after all
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to explain this one.
Do you mean one such as your claim a thermite reaction creates oxygen weeks after the reactants are spent, please explain how a spent reaction keeps functioning weeks latter.
Im betting your not going to get an answer

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247358 Nov 26, 2012
Oh the Galileo
Go
Galileo
Go
Oh Galileo !
Jet Fuel ha hah aah hha agghh
that's A Gooooood One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247359 Nov 26, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
This building would have smoldered for weeks after.It was a CD after all
<quoted text>
Im betting your not going to get an answer
LOL, I won't take that bet for anything past a cheap six pack.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247360 Nov 26, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
And a hearty Hi Ho "Fuhk You" to all the debwunkers bullshitting on this forum!
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Still wondering what were the names of those 20 pilots who could not hit the WTC and how that was determined.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#247361 Nov 26, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh the Galileo
Go
Galileo
Go
Oh Galileo !
Jet Fuel ha hah aah hha agghh
that's A Gooooood One huh eh !
Twenty pilots, ha hah aah hha agghh
that's A Gooooood One huh eh

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#247362 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I won't take that bet for anything past a cheap six pack.
Im on days off,so Ill be starting on that six pack soon.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247363 Nov 26, 2012
We Taste War wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 was used as the pretext for war in the Middle East by demonizing the Muslim extremists so that the American people would agree to going to war for the zionist agenda. According to PNAC, they needed a Pearl Harbor type event in order to accomplish this so they staged the 9/11 false flag attack with the complicity of our zionist controlled government and mainstream media propaganda machine. Conquering the Middle East is necessary in order to control the energy resources of the world and now couple this with control of the money supply, they basically now control the entire world. This is about power and control with the end goal of a one world government with a one world currency. We will soon see the collapse of currencies throughout the world (including the almighty dollar) which will then be replaced by the one world currency. This has been their plan all along.
Of course. I remember that part of PNAC. Seems they have since deleted it to cover up what they did. No mention of the Pearl Harbor scenario in the new sanitized web site.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247364 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A: You claimed it was steel, not me, I make no specific claims about the substance, BACK IT UP, show us a test that it was steel.
B: How did a thermate reaction, which lasts a minute or two tops until all the heat energy is expended account for molten steel weeks and months latter?
The same can be said of jet fuel which goes off really quickly but burns out rapidly. It is inconceivable that a fire caused by such rapid combustion actually caused molten metal other than magnesium parts which in-turn, would have burned at a very high temperature but for a rather short time. I would say we have insufficient information to make any educated guess about the molten steel.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247365 Nov 26, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire causes many normal objects to blow up. If it was a CD all of New York would have heard this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =79sJ1bMR6VQXX
THEY DID!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247366 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny, you can't argue from a position of knowledge so you attack an entire country.

Oh the irony!

Well I am pro-reality and in twooferdumb it's mandatory to dismiss everything the government says sans evidence because that's what being an adult means there.

It is quite ironic too that all you can do is repeat silly twoofer talking points and support none with facts, evidence or your own knowledge.

As far as the rest of your post goes...ummm, no.

NIST and the ASCE examined the evidence and not one piece points towards explosives or incendiaries.

Again, the entire point if PMI is to ascertain the chemical signatures of a material and residues of explosives would scream out in the results.

You can't argue against that so you choose to insult myself and 33+million other Canadians...then you wonder why you get insulted yourself.

Too funny!
I didn't attack all Canadians, I attacked YOU.

"It's in YOUR Canadian blood after all."

See? Now can you comprehend?

And don't forget, YOU always attack and insult first, so responding by insulting you is not morally equivalent to what you do. In fact, it's justified.

When in Rome as they say.

So NIST never tested the WTC cross, but they tested everything, is that your point?

Insults Are Easier?
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247367 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>OMFG!
Take a chemistry course, seriously.
YOU SHOULD!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247368 Nov 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Thermite isn't an explosive and you still haven't supported your drivel.
As I said before NANO THERMITE!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247369 Nov 26, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY DID!
That's exactly what they heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 13 min i fkedurBeezyanally 279
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 878,149
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 38 min sangili karuppan 7,618
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Darwins Stepchild 177,849
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 1 hr sexy gay 560
google sniper for make money online 2 hr Clesteron 3
9/11&bin 2 hr REV CAROL 1
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr too lazy to log in 3,794
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr dollarsbill 7,967
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr RoSesz 603,170
More from around the web