Comments
229,901 - 229,920 of 257,840 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#247189 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have one about the jet engine found on site which did not fit any Boeing 767?
I love the story about a terrorist passport found on the street. How convenient? No so called black boxes. Imagine that? Those would be at the very top of the pile if they existed in the first place.
Too much monkey business if you ask me.
The one debunked by aerospace engineers?

Oh ya, I could post it but that would force you to stick your fingers in your ears and yell, "lalalala, I can't hear you!", all twoofer like.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247190 Nov 25, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

The moron who fell for elevators that can't go up or down "THINKS" he made a funny!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

A truck driver, a 7/11 clerk and pyroclastic flows walk into a bar...

The punch line?

A true circle jerk of stupid!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh frik, now this is funny!

The moron who fell for elevators that can't go up or down "THINKS" he made a funny!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

The punch line?

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

The punch line?

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

The punch line?

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

The punch line?

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

The punch line?

Nice rebuttal to all that was just discussed Pp-pie.
Such a true scholar of vast knowledge you are...

Sort of like whern you first arrived on this forum...
Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post ....
#160038 Opening Statement
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:
Ta ta pork fried brain...
https://www.google.com/search...
oink onward PPH....LOL
Preparation PH
http://www.vitacost.com/Images/Products/1000/...
Iknew there was something itchy about you...lmao

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247191 Nov 25, 2012
For those reading here who are on a more serious adult level, read here....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#247192 Nov 25, 2012
it's only Monkey Business because you are too stupid to know how crash forces effects things of low mass like a passport or drivers license

AP - A Nepalese soldier and firefighter hold up a British passport found at the site of a plane crash in Nepal in which seven British tourists are believed to have been killed

http://live-blog.uk.msn.com/Event/Nepal_plane...
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have one about the jet engine found on site which did not fit any Boeing 767?
I love the story about a terrorist passport found on the street. How convenient? No so called black boxes. Imagine that? Those would be at the very top of the pile if they existed in the first place.
Too much monkey business if you ask me.

Olds, Canada

#247193 Nov 25, 2012
Tom (I'm not israelity) Fontaine was asked for his resume but because his mouth is always gaped open and his ears shut tight he thought they asked for "posts from today" and showed them this,

Tom Fontaines vulgar sock wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHA

YEAH RIGHT!

That syphilitic w-*hore hasn't seen a d-ck in ages.
But it's true that i'm the only one fcking her ugly daughter.

Nah
she's fingering her infected c-*unt out of frustration for not having seen a d-_ick in ages.

Hey PorkTurd... he is and i am not.
LK another unconfutable PROOF:
----------> jtlyk
RAOTFFLMFAO

Hey porkturd do you wipe your d_*ick on your mom's underwear after you done fcking your daughter?

Would you like some more tea Polly Pissy Pants? Oh yes Tommy, I would love some. Why are you so cool? I don't know Polly Pissy Pants, i just am.

I'll suck Jinn's c-ock any time of the day -any day.
Just call me on my mobile and i'll be there for you Jinn!

FCK OFF YOU bastards and w-hores!
I am the one and only!
The others are SICKENING CLONES!

Hey b--astard p-edophile r-etard here is the answer.(damn Topix filters).
1. you probably have missed the few posts where i said i'm now 4 + years posting on Topix, long before you started cloning my nick.
2. Tom has posted from Wynantskill untill a couple of weeks ago.
Now get back to fck your mom, the bitch is calling you.

No one gives a fcking schittt about that loser, you fcking pedophile retard.
Besides you, that is.
Get a life b+astard pedo.

Hey retard don't you know you'll go blind masturbating your mind that way?
Than again it wouldn't be that bad an occurrence.

Thanks ... but i think i'll pass!
But i once did fck one turkish burqa-clad w-hore in Istambul.
I still vividly remember how she lifted the burqa to reveal a scary hairy c'unt!
Say, do they still sell dope in Sultan Ahmet?
Ate lovely fish around the Galatasaray bridge too!

I told him countless times to fck off!
But he won't give up trolling, the bastard!
Also, the MODS are something else alright!
They are the fathers and mothers of my future w-hores!

Hey muzzieturd get someone to translate that fcking gibberish into understandable english!
By the way, glad you survived last drone attack.
Keep running and you just might make it ... to your thirties!

Yeah right you fcking muzzie savage beast!
LMAOOOO
Aiming for my back ... no guts to stab me on my chest huh?
Fck you muzzie!

Fck you retarded perfessor my azzz!
Your an idiot and a f***aggot too!
Fcking azzzzhole!
Of course vulgar-tommy can't figure out why he didn't get the job.

Olds, Canada

#247194 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's funny you're even asking that since the photos in your vid don't show molten steel, red hot but not molten.
It could be that he's never seen those particular videos since the comments really are scientifically uninteresting and have no real relevance to the collapses because we're talking about something witnessed well after the collapses had already occurred.
Like it or not, you're still stuck with nothing but a talking point that you've been told is relevant but there's never been any qualification for.
Explosives wouldn't explain molten steel at the time of collapse or weeks after. Thermite may explain molten steel at the time of collapse, but not weeks after since it's reaction will continue until all reactants are consumed.
One could argue that so much thermite was used that it lasted for weeks but logic simply doesn't agree since the shear volume of materials would have been in hundreds of tons and surely noted by many.
Plus, if these masterminds were so unsure of causing collapse that such volume was necessary, don't you think they would have found some other method to remove uncertainty?
Regarding the meteor, it was never molten and there's pics of it that clearly confirm that , I'll again, find them later.
Now as I sit at my desk finishing my morning coffee, I have in front of me an NDE request form for PMI (positive material identification) of some valves we received yesterday that have Chinese materials.
This is the standard method of confirming the chemical content of a material and since our customer has specified they'll only accept Chinese materials if this is done, it's required we do it.
The relevance of that is, we know NIST had many of these tests done to confirm steel grades and acceptability.
The reality is that, like my coroner analogy, it would be impossible to miss the chemical signature of explosives the tests result in chemical composition and even I would know something was amiss if the chemistry was so out of whack that it didn't reflect a similarity to the original material test reports and the ASME chemical requirements for that grade of carbon steel.
Happy thanksgiving to yourself and all the Americans out there.
Please don't drink and drive and have a great holiday!
Perhaps vulgar-tommy aka jinn martini would like to address this in his own words?

Olds, Canada

#247195 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, it's funny you attempt to align yourself with a great scientist while spewing your pseudoscientific garbage.
F=ma
P=mv
E=mgh
Galileo would agree that I just debunked you...but carry on moron, your continued idiocy is expected.
(go into your local university for confirmation of the above statements)
Barb?

Olds, Canada

#247196 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And once again, you and your ilk have shown such a disdain for scientific literacy it's ceased to be merely funny.
The conclusions of the NIST reports were offered as drafts for public scrutiny and had many credible criticisms from organizations like the CTBUH and NIST also included twoofer bs on their own website.
You haven't done anything aside from repetitively chant your twoofer mantras regarding credibility while presenting nothing credible yourself.
Another great example of your head in the sand approach to doing nothing but uphold your quasi-religious belief in inside job is the fact that you claim NIST themselves say anything about the modeling they've done as being "highly unlikely".
Of course if I ask you to support that you'll completely ignore my request in keeping with your version of "adult debate".
As well, there's nothing "secretive" about the modeling or the input data as all the data was published in the reports themselves and like this guy,
"As an interested citizen, the son of an engineer, and a very-part-time programmer at a structural analysis software company (LARSA) which happens to be similar to one of the applications NIST used in their analysis, I wanted to get a peak at the computer models used. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I do like to go to the source when there's a debate."
http://razor.occams.info/nist-wtc/
You yourself could obtain the data, but unlike him your entire argument is fallacious and devoid of any factual basis.
Regarding the testing for explosives, I'll again repeat the simple reality of why it wasn't necessary and offer an analogy to support it.
The first step in any investigation is always visual examination which, in most cases, begins to define the direction of the investigation including what testing would be necessary to work towards a possible theory.
This was upheld with the WTC collapses as all materials were inspected at Fresh Kills and Staten Island sites by experts who looked for and marked samples of remnants which could be used to formulate a plausible theory as the the cause of the collapses.
Nothing at this point was found that would include explosives as a potential for the cause of collapse.
Your repetitive twoofer approved mantra about testing for explosives is supportable by nothing tangible and if we include the reports from seismologists who agree there was no signature for explosives, your implied claim falls by the wayside.
Funny how zush zush never comes near on topic posts...well not funny, understandable since he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about therefor can't say anything in his own words.

Olds, Canada

#247197 Nov 25, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Twoof can't say anything that isn't either a parroting of twoofer websites or straight cut and paste.

Why?

Their not able to learn without having to face the lies they've been clinging to in favor of the simple truth.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Truckdriversand7/11clerksfortw oof.com!

Olds, Canada

#247198 Nov 25, 2012

Olds, Canada

#247199 Nov 25, 2012
TopMod21 wrote:
@Ding Dong/Jinn Martini What was the name of your original account? I can't promise anything especially since ALL your posts are filled with so much foul and explicit language but I'll take a look at it and the reasons why you were banned.
@Timesten Your posts are too spam-ish, that's one of the issues. You post links after links in every single post that you make. Maybe if you spent more time sharing your opinion and move on people would be less annoyed with your posts, I don't know what else to tell you at this point.
TM 21
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TSK...

Ayup, and he still can't do anything but spam and troll.

(nice reference to your jinn martini sock too!)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247201 Nov 25, 2012
Timesten wrote:
911 was an inside/outside Job..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Entities from both sides working the conspiracy together....US/Israel..... Mossad/CIA, whose boss is the Zionist.
An inextricable tie between them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o0ZIJdN05QEXX
Report: Nutty buddy says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel.
Only the blind sheeple people can't see thru this.
I still see it as various players exploiting opportunities which would never have been there had the original hijack plot not materialized in the first place. Poor choices because the moral cost was way too high.

Location hidden

#247202 Nov 25, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
it's only Monkey Business because you are too stupid to know how crash forces effects things of low mass like a passport or drivers license
AP - A Nepalese soldier and firefighter hold up a British passport found at the site of a plane crash in Nepal in which seven British tourists are believed to have been killed
http://live-blog.uk.msn.com/Event/Nepal_plane...
<quoted text>
The chances are zip. Where are the so called black boxes? Those would have been at the top of the heap and are virtually indestructible. Sorry bub, I'm not buying that tripe.

Location hidden

#247205 Nov 25, 2012
The passport was allegedly picked up and turned over to the FBI by an unidentified passer-by before the building collapse.

I'll buy the part that a Boeing 767 passenger plane hit one building.

https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/aircra...

I don't buy the part that it was nearly enough to collapse a 100 story building neatly within it's footprint. I also don't buy the part that our government was unaware of the plot and the targets. They rigged WTC7 in advance. Why not the other buildings to prevent costly repairs and demolition?

A simple cost benefit analysis gives the answer.

Location hidden

#247206 Nov 25, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
On one channel that I was watching, they were interviewing an FAA employee.
During the course of the interview, she happened to say that, IN JULY, 2001.... Two months before the attacks.... Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta sent a memo to all the airlines and the airports.
That US Government Memo stated.... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION."
Wow, I wondered. There had been no profiling of Muslims, no discrimination prior to the attacks, so WHY would Bush's Transportation guy send out a memo to warn airlines and airports NOT to single
them out?
True, several days AFTER the attacks, Mineta sent out the same memo, and again in about January, or, February of 2002, but WHY WOULD A CABINET OFFICER IN BUSH'S REGIME, SEND OUT A MEMO TO WAR AIRLINES..... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION"....TWO MONTHS BEFORE the ATTACK?
Why indeed. Unless, you wanted to make sure that the airlines/airports didn't intercept any Saudi Arabian intelligence officers, or, Israeli Mossad working with the CIA on a dusted off OPERATION NORTHWOODS scenario.
Gee, let me guess. Because they wanted the operation to succeed?
quack quack

Stanton, KY

#247207 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how zush zush never comes near on topic posts...well not funny, understandable since he hasn't got a clue what he's talking about therefor can't say anything in his own words.
Hey pork, you're looking really lonely now answering your own posts. Doesn't anyone want to respond to you anymore? I'm feeling kinda sorry for you so I thought I would just say hi. Are you still on the shill payroll?
BeeGees

Stanton, KY

#247209 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Bwahahahahahahahahaha! !!!!
Oh elevator boy-sheep!
(20 pilots?)
you're too funny pork...I'd like to dedicate this song to you from the BeeGees.

I started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
But I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no.

I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
Oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.

Location hidden

#247210 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater,
That is my guess, and opinion, as well.
I doubt if many Americans could correctly identify and distinguish between a Middle Eastern, non-European Jew, an Arab, or, a Persian.
My guess is, that Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta, sent out the 'DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION' memo two months before the attacks, so that if one of the participants did something odd, that caught the eye of an airline or airport employee, that that person would not be investigated further. To me, it was a kind of covering the bases memo.
I can think of no other reason that a Cabinet officer, like Mineta, would send out such a memo.
By the way, do you know what happened to Larry Silverstein's original investment that he made in July, 2001 to acquire the lease on the Twin Towers?
If not, I would be glad to post the answer.
Like your post on PNAC.
Thanks. Yea, William Krystol of the Washington Post seems to be one of the insiders, along with Larry Silverstein and the Bush/Cheney gang. I'm sure they have lost a great deal of traction and control as another group struggles for world power. It isn't going to be pretty as the Oil Peak is reached. Have you seen the report prepared by the German Army about Peak Oil?

Location hidden

#247211 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater,
That is my guess, and opinion, as well.
I doubt if many Americans could correctly identify and distinguish between a Middle Eastern, non-European Jew, an Arab, or, a Persian.
My guess is, that Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta, sent out the 'DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION' memo two months before the attacks, so that if one of the participants did something odd, that caught the eye of an airline or airport employee, that that person would not be investigated further. To me, it was a kind of covering the bases memo.
I can think of no other reason that a Cabinet officer, like Mineta, would send out such a memo.
By the way, do you know what happened to Larry Silverstein's original investment that he made in July, 2001 to acquire the lease on the Twin Towers?
If not, I would be glad to post the answer.
Like your post on PNAC.
Yea post it. He had a great deal to gain. He had no choice about the fact that the planes would hit the buildings. Like others, I thought what a mess. Those buildings are too large to implode. They will need to be dismantled piece by piece or repaired. Can you imagine the cost? There would be asbestos abatement, permits, EPA and OASHA compliance, etc. Demolition by government agents sidestepped the whole process. Anyway I was wrong, it has been proven that any structure can be brought down neatly. Wow! They really did a great job demolishing two 100 story buildings since they could disregard collateral damage to surrounding buildings which were also sacrificed. Too bad about the firemen and other people. Just a little more collateral damage. Hope the quest to control the world's oil was worth it. lol
hunter

Norwich, UK

#247215 Nov 25, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
The punch line?
See your therapist and get him to change your medication!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word + 2 6 min Hannah V 492
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min andet1987 4,324
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Stephania 599,788
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 9 min Hannah V 1,004
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min curiouslu 732,702
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 94,640
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 20 min andet1987 4,146
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min atheism is destru... 226,243
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min seriously the ori... 538,786
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••