yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#246945 Nov 22, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
It's an established fact that the buildings collapsed due to several dumpsters in the vicinity that were being emptied simultaneously, causing such vibrations that the stress-tolerance of the steel beams were exceeded, thus making all of those buildings tumble at a free-fall rate of speed. It's a fact.
Listen carefully, you can hear the deep rumbling sounds from the WTC across the river of the dumpsters being emptied. After the planes had hit the buildings and before they fell down.
The reporter even says it was explosions but we know better huh !

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ahahah
Don't sound like that eh !
Still A Good One huh eh !

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#246946 Nov 22, 2012
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. One thing for certain, Bush couldn't remember what he was doing on 9/11 six months later.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#246947 Nov 22, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>No visual conformation, because they were only able to look at particular segments of the steel. And still there is no reasonable explanation for not testing for explosives in a total building collapse.
I'll post links and more clarity later but yes, they did have the chance to visually inspect all the steel. This was done at ground zero as well as Fresh Kills.

The article you've linked does state some fire scientists have said they feel more steel should have kept for EXAMINATION. It doesn't clarify who it was but my gut says Dr. James Quintiere as he's on record making very similar statements and his conclusion was that the collapses would have happened regardless of structure damage and SFRM removal at impact.

And your constant harping about testing for explosives is ridiculous. Even if you were correct about steel being shipped off to China right after the attacks, no evidence for explosive use has ever come forward and the only ones complaining are twoofers.
And btw, your own link states some steel was shipped to China but the majority never left the US so that's yet another myth you should re-think.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Look, the basic concept is this; observation by witnesses was overlooked by the investigation in favor of a predetermined conclusion, that the aircraft alone brought down the twin towers. That investigation went on to be unable to physically recreate the trusses to fail under heat and even after doubling the load, and had to settle on computer simulations with hidden parameters to make it appear to the public that they provided a scientific investigation.
That the basic concept according to you.

May I ask what your technical background is to make such a determination?

Witnesses reports of secondary explosions and molten steel could be files under "not important to a real investigation" since these types of reports are common in large fires.

Now IF seismology reports had concluded explosions on scale of those used in cd's had taken place it would require further investigation. IF we could hear evenly timed explosions at the time of collapse in the many videos, then it would require further investigation.

Nothing points to the use of explosives and your argument is akin to a coroner examining a body for knife wounds because a bloody knife was found near the body, then turning around and claiming he was wrong because he didn't also examine the body for gun shots or tire tracks.

The signatures for explosives would be everywhere if they were used, yet all we have is a handful of people demanding it should have been done because witnesses made reports that are wholly consistent with many large scale fires.

Regarding the fire tests, this again is just a case of twoofers being spoon fed a load of crap and not having a clue if it's true or relevant.

The tests weren't conducted to induce failure of a specific assembly, but to see how that assembly behaved under certain conditions. The fact that it didn't fail in isolation means nothing to how it's behavior affected structural stability under real world conditions.

As sheen stated the other day, the amount of sag measured would have had severe implications on the structural integrity due to things like snapping bolts/welds and forces exerted on the perimeter and core columns.

I suggest you break down and read the sections of the NIST report dealing with these tests in order to understand their relevance rather than allowing some charlatan to do it for you.

Lots more to address/say but no time ATM.

Santa Cruz, CA

#246948 Nov 22, 2012

Edmonton, Canada

#246949 Nov 22, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Ok nano-thermite!

There has been research done on the dust in lab's in different countries and they prove nano-thermite.

Who found there were no thermite ,Who done this study?

Buy the way I think you're the one who's getting confused.

To much methane in that little brain of yours Porkfart.
Nano simply means really really small.

So now you have a reaction that happens much quicker due to increased surface area and you need way more reactants in order to have the reaction last for weeks.

Is there any logic to having reactants left to react for weeks after the collapse?????

No, none at all.

And you're lying about the studies, again you source nothing and there's been no one other than yourself make that claim...odd.

The study was done by James Millette(sp?), I couldn't link to it last night as we were on backup generator when I got home and had no Internet due to a snow storm that went through yesterday.

I'll link to that later too.

Edmonton, Canada

#246950 Nov 22, 2012
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>There may be small amounts of molten metal in some fires,But it is not there for weeks after.
Uh huh...first you claimed reports of molten steel weren't commonplace so I proved you wrong.

Now you claim it wasn't for weeks after the event yet you still haven't proposed a plausible mechanism for causing the collapse and being responsible for molten materials weeks later.

Here's a tip you can have confirmed in any fire station: rubble piles from large building have lots of consumables available for fuel. Rubble piles act as insulation against heat loss. Constant heat input (remember that heat is a form of energy) into an insulated system will results in things getting really frikking hot.

Seriously, go back to school because you're an idiot.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#246953 Nov 22, 2012
In every post you make you say you prove somebody wrong.
I am calling you a charlatan. There is definitely something else going on when you say you are always right and you can "prove" everybody else is always wrong. It's called mental illness. And mu shu you got it bad.
How bout a link to an explanation of increasing momentum directly into the line of most resistance. 110 stories in 10 seconds. The pile of debris did not contain the cubic footage of what made up the building. That is one reason they took it all away so fast and didn't let any real investigator study it in a forensic manner, relative to all the other debris material. A lot of original markings as to where it all went during construction was still visible.
Of course the bwunkers will say why would they need to investigate? They knew what happened. etc
No need to know for sure.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's A Good One huh eh !

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah
rider

Marquette, MI

#246954 Nov 22, 2012
The Truth about JIM JONES and Jonestown - YouTube

&#9658; 13:15&#9658; 13:15 www.youtube.com/watch...
Mar 18, 2008 - 13 min - Uploaded by tlthe5th
http://spirituallysmart.com/jonestown.html There's a lot more to this. I got overwhelmed with the amount of ...
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#246955 Nov 22, 2012
Yellow Star Seed is a pencil neck wrote:
This is just more proof you are an ignorant fool and cannot detect the irony and hypocrisy evident in your own post. I know you better than you know yourself and I've only had contact with you on topix.
You're an open book....you're just too ignorant to realize it.
You're a tool, I'm the control.
<quoted text>
BUTT OUT, Troy.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#246956 Nov 22, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
bush caught lying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TFPOstgw3rkXX
Of course, Bush is well recognized for his precision in speaking.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#246957 Nov 22, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
Read more:
ather than attempting to debunk such theories, Sunstein and Vermeule claim that those who suspect Israeli involvement in 9/11 suffer from a "crippled epistemology." This, the authors argue, is due to "a sharply limited number of (relevant) informational sources." In other words, "they know very few things, and what they know is wrong."
To counter these suspicions, Sunstein recommends "cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents, or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of those who subscribe to such theories. They do so by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity."
It could, of course, be argued that Sunstein's work also suffers from a crippled epistemology—his research relies heavily on pro-Israeli sources, most notably the notorious Islamophobe Daniel Pipes.
Pipes is a bit of an expert on conspiracy theories, having written two books on the subject. "Conspiracism provides a key to understanding the political culture of the Middle East," Pipes opines in The Hidden Hand: Middle East Fears of Conspiracy. "It helps explain much of what would otherwise seem illogical or implausible, including the region's record of political extremism and volatility, its culture of violence, and its poor record of modernization."
Like Sunstein, Pipes is concerned that many in the region suspect Israeli involvement in 9/11. "The implications in the Middle East are quite profound," Pipes told the LA-based Jewish Journal. "It's one more brick in the edifice of fear and loathing of Israel and the Jews."
In the absence of a proper 9/11 investigation, there remains a broad range of opinion about the precise nature of Israeli complicity. In The Terror Enigma, Justin Raimondo tentatively concludes that the Israeli connection to 9/11 amounts to "foreknowledge and passive collaboration with Bin Laden's jihad." Other experts, such as Alan Sabrosky, are less circumspect. Dr. Sabrosky, former director of studies of the Strategic Studies Institute at the US Army War College, has recently stated that "it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period."
Either way, it's hardly surprising that some of the most obsessive critics of 9/11 "conspiracy theories" have ties to Israel. If Americans ever find out that their "staunchest ally" had anything to do with the mass murder of their fellow citizens on September 11, 2001, the would-be conspiracy debunkers have good reason to be afraid.
Your diaper needs changing.
Say the Twuth

San Rafael, CA

#246958 Nov 22, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your diaper needs changing.
And I'm just the guy to change it.

I love the smell of fresh Desitin and thick green pea soup with chunks in the morning.

Olds, Canada

#246959 Nov 22, 2012
Here's the links I promised earlier.

First the claim that investigators weren't given clearance to inspect everything was ,at best, an over statement. At ground zero there were no doubt instances where areas were either too dangerous for inspectors to work or areas where workers were still looking for remains.

This is supported by the agency (ASCE) that was allegedly not given the right to examine what they wanted.

"There has been some concern expressed by others that the work of the team
has been hampered because debris was removed from the site and has subsequently
been processed for recycling. This is not the case. The team has had full access to the
scrap yards and to the site and has been able to obtain numerous samples."

http://tinyurl.com/ad24aac

The next misnomer still repeated by twoofers was that the steel wasn't inspected before shipping to "China".

"Phillips and Jordan officially took over management of the Staten Island Landfill Operation on October 2nd. At that time there were about 137,000 tons of debris already stockpiled at the site that had not been inspected. That number grew to around 170,000 tons by the third week of October. By the eighth of November, under P&J’s management, the number was down to less then 1,400 tons."

http://tinyurl.com/b35h7yh

Obviously material was being inspected and some of the reports claiming otherwise were made well before much of the material had even been recovered from ground zero. The fact remains that steel was being inspected at ground zero and at the land fill sites as it was being removed.

Olds, Canada

#246960 Nov 22, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
In every post you make you say you prove somebody wrong.
I am calling you a charlatan. There is definitely something else going on when you say you are always right and you can "prove" everybody else is always wrong. It's called mental illness. And mu shu you got it bad.
How bout a link to an explanation of increasing momentum directly into the line of most resistance. 110 stories in 10 seconds. The pile of debris did not contain the cubic footage of what made up the building. That is one reason they took it all away so fast and didn't let any real investigator study it in a forensic manner, relative to all the other debris material. A lot of original markings as to where it all went during construction was still visible.
Of course the bwunkers will say why would they need to investigate? They knew what happened. etc
No need to know for sure.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h
That's A Good One huh eh !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ah
Sorry I don't have time for your idiocy today elevator boy-sheep.

BTW, haven't you claimed the buildings were turned to dust ala Judy Would?

Hey, you've debunked your self today!

Great job moron!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep!

(20 pilots?)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246961 Nov 22, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I'll post links and more clarity later but yes, they did have the chance to visually inspect all the steel. This was done at ground zero as well as Fresh Kills.

The article you've linked does state some fire scientists have said they feel more steel should have kept for EXAMINATION. It doesn't clarify who it was but my gut says Dr. James Quintiere as he's on record making very similar statements and his conclusion was that the collapses would have happened regardless of structure damage and SFRM removal at impact.

And your constant harping about testing for explosives is ridiculous. Even if you were correct about steel being shipped off to China right after the attacks, no evidence for explosive use has ever come forward and the only ones complaining are twoofers.
And btw, your own link states some steel was shipped to China but the majority never left the US so that's yet another myth you should re-think.

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>Look, the basic concept is this; observation by witnesses was overlooked by the investigation in favor of a predetermined conclusion, that the aircraft alone brought down the twin towers. That investigation went on to be unable to physically recreate the trusses to fail under heat and even after doubling the load, and had to settle on computer simulations with hidden parameters to make it appear to the public that they provided a scientific investigation."

That the basic concept according to you.

May I ask what your technical background is to make such a determination?

Witnesses reports of secondary explosions and molten steel could be files under "not important to a real investigation" since these types of reports are common in large fires.

Now IF seismology reports had concluded explosions on scale of those used in cd's had taken place it would require further investigation. IF we could hear evenly timed explosions at the time of collapse in the many videos, then it would require further investigation.

Nothing points to the use of explosives and your argument is akin to a coroner examining a body for knife wounds because a bloody knife was found near the body, then turning around and claiming he was wrong because he didn't also examine the body for gun shots or tire tracks.

The signatures for explosives would be everywhere if they were used, yet all we have is a handful of people demanding it should have been done because witnesses made reports that are wholly consistent with many large scale fires.

Regarding the fire tests, this again is just a case of twoofers being spoon fed a load of crap and not having a clue if it's true or relevant.

The tests weren't conducted to induce failure of a specific assembly, but to see how that assembly behaved under certain conditions. The fact that it didn't fail in isolation means nothing to how it's behavior affected structural stability under real world conditions.

As sheen stated the other day, the amount of sag measured would have had severe implications on the structural integrity due to things like snapping bolts/welds and forces exerted on the perimeter and core columns.

I suggest you break down and read the sections of the NIST report dealing with these tests in order to understand their relevance rather than allowing some charlatan to do it for you.

Lots more to address/say but no time ATM.
If they inspected all the steel, then why does NIST engineer John Gross deny the presence of it?

http://youtu.be/3SLIzSCt_cg

Pictures clearly show it and witnesses clearly reported it.

Ive read NISTs reports, tell me where NIST explains the molten steel and concrete fused clumps found at WTC.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Insults Are Easier
Force Majeure

Sweden

#246963 Nov 22, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The reporter even says it was explosions but we know better huh !
We certainly do.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#246964 Nov 22, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully, you can hear the deep rumbling sounds from the WTC across the river of the dumpsters being emptied.
Hey man! That's what Porkie Shat says and if you can't believe her who can you believe?

Santa Cruz, CA

#246965 Nov 23, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Bush is well recognized for his precision in speaking.
Damn. He couldn't even get the fact right. We know he spoke like a jackass, that's a given but the facts? The Dude drank too long. No brain cells. No wonder so many defuses voted for him.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#246966 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
..... No wonder so many defuses voted for him.
According to the film "Fahrenheit 9/11" there were a lot of "dead and buried" people who voted for him, "unelligilable voters" who voted for him, and some who voted "twice"!

Santa Cruz, CA

#246967 Nov 23, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the film "Fahrenheit 9/11" there were a lot of "dead and buried" people who voted for him, "unelligilable voters" who voted for him, and some who voted "twice"!
I don't know anything about that, but I do know that many brain-dead voters voted for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lil whispers 607,257
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 4 min eyeful 33
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Concerned in Brasil 568,661
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 797,007
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min cheer the f up 120,778
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Student 39,400
Newest Android Phones 55 min jack webber 1
Scientific proof for God's existence 7 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web