no

well, im not sure

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247108 Nov 24, 2012
WasteofSpace wrote:
<quoted text>
Bury your head in the sand then.
The truth is there. Why are you afraid to examine the facts?
Those who live in fear, giving up their freedom for security, eventually end up with neither.
Keep that in mind Jr.
I'm not the one living in fear, knucklehead, it's you nutball twoofers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#247109 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Great links.

I ignored the so called conspiracy for years lulled into complaceny by two factors. The first was the idea that such a horrible thing might be perpetrated by our leaders as being unthinkable and next the idea that such a conspiracy was even possible.

Now I see it differently by examining what evidence exists. First it becomes necessary to define conspiracy. Traditional conspiracy involved a group of plotters working in harmony to obtain a desired result. In fact I would refrain from calling this a conspiracy. I believe the various players took advantage of opportunities as they arose. Eventually it became a very clever and well devised plan along with all the necessary propaganda and mis-information to cover the plan.

Here are two links which confirm my suspicions and reveal my personal theories.

The first is a the Book Extreme Prejudice written by Ex-CIA agent Susan Lindaur who was one of the first American citizens to be indicted under the Patriot Act. In her book, she outlines a scenario which makes all the pieces fit together.

The next is this piece on YouTube which describes exactly what it takes to do accurate demolition and how that was carried out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wFidciVopu4XX&feature=rel ated

We all need to become educated as to the reality of this situation and do what real patriots do by standing up united to the illegitimate forces governing our country today. This is not partisan politics. Our government and our Constitution has failed.
Titanic, meet iceberg.

Ice berg, Titanic.

You two should get along just fine!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

(neither if you knows what constitutes evidence, logic or rational thought)

Didsbury, Canada

#247110 Nov 24, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>What did they use ? Giant diamond toothed beavers or something?
Silverstein's "pull my finger" trick!

Didsbury, Canada

#247111 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Nutsy, CIA has ZERO authority within the USA, with gag orders or anyhting else.
Twooferdumb exists in an alternate universe where they do though.

*que spooky muzak*

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247112 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nutsy, CIA has ZERO authority within the USA, with gag orders or anyhting else.
Look who thinks he is an authority on the CIA.
What a joke! LOL
Are you Zorro or something?
Jet fuel ha ha h aha ha ha ah
That's a Good One huh eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247113 Nov 24, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
*que spooky muzak*
In your universe of unreality
Keep yapping your crappin Galileo! LOL
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ah ah
That's A Good One huh eh !

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#247114 Nov 24, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who thinks he is an authority on the CIA.
What a joke! LOL
Are you Zorro or something?
Jet fuel ha ha h aha ha ha ah
That's a Good One huh eh !
Actually they call him a Section Chief.
That's mean's he is in command of an area.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247115 Nov 24, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they use ? Giant diamond toothed beavers or something?
Carefully placed non-thermite charges with programmed RC activated timers. Do your research, don't ask stupid questions.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247117 Nov 24, 2012
BackedUpPipes wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your research, don't ask stupid questions.
LMAO!!! Oh the IRONY!!!

Location hidden

#247118 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one living in fear, knucklehead, it's you nutball twoofers.
You are too stupid to know any better. Educate yourself.

Think about it. When I saw the first images of the towers on fire, I thought to myself, what a mess. How are they going to repair those buildings? When certain elements in power decided to let the planes hit the buildings rather than taking them out, they had done a cost benefit analysis. It was much cheaper to collapse the buildings and cover it up with well placed media operatives and lies.

Here is a demolitions expert telling how it is done.

&fe ature=related

Ex-CIA operative Susan Lindauer, the first American Citizen indicted under the Patriot Act explains how it all probably went down.

http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress.com/

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#247119 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Carefully placed non-thermite charges with programmed RC activated timers. Do your research, don't ask stupid questions.
Evidently you havent. RC doesn't work with an aluminum clad structures , the radio signal goes straight to ground.
Want to try again? You know this sciency stuff isn't your forte , maybe you should try parroting nonsense , oh oops too late.

Location hidden

#247120 Nov 24, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Titanic, meet iceberg.
Ice berg, Titanic.
You two should get along just fine!
Hahahahaha!!!!!
(neither if you knows what constitutes evidence, logic or rational thought)
Evidence is the testimony of people who were there and experts. They all agree that the official story is horse shit.

Location hidden

#247121 Nov 24, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
*que spooky muzak*
It is a well know fact that Larry Silverstein got a $4.55billion settlement. What if he had to repair the damaged buildings? How much would that have cost with permits, EPA abatement, lost revenues and so on and so forth?

Location hidden

#247122 Nov 24, 2012
Here is the Neo-Con motive spelled out.

"And they have not fought for a defense budget that would maintain American security and advance American interests in the new century.

We aim to change this. We aim to make the case and rally support for American global leadership."

• we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global
responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;

• we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;

• we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;

• we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementof...

What better way to achieve these goals than to facilitate and attack?

Location hidden

#247124 Nov 24, 2012
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Some things that strike me as being odd.
1. How did that willy ole bin Laden fella coordinate both the attacks on 9/11 and the July London attacks with government carried out anti-terrorism drills?
In the US, that there bin Laden fella tricked the US government into having an airline hijacking drill where planes were taken over by "terrorists" in the same geographic area that the drills were taking place, on the same day, and time that the drills were taking place.
Then, ole bin Laden was able to get most of the US military stand by planes to STAND DOWN, whilst his terrorist fellas were able to take over American aircraft, piloted by prior military pilots, armed only with, ahh, box cutters.
In London, it is even more spookier. That there bin Laden, was able to attack London, on the very day of a secret London planned anti-terrorist drill. Now, how did that there bin Laden know the EXACT time that the drill was to start, what the target locations were for the drill? It gives me chillers just to think how paranormal it all was. Really creepy, scary stuff right here.
2. How did bin Laden get all them there terrorist fellers on the planes, crash them all, then, have NINE to ELEVEN of those hijacker folks, who the FBI positively identified by name and PHOTO,.... how did that bin Laden guy, crash the planes, with them on them, then, get them to magically appear back in their home countries, working at respectable jobs? Now that there is truly amazing. I don't think that we gave bin Laden enough credit for pulling that off. He must have had help from the Heavens.
BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm
"Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.
The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.
Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.
His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.
Abdulaziz Al Omari, another of the Flight 11 hijack suspects, has also been quoted in Arab news reports.
He says he is an engineer with Saudi Telecoms, and that he lost his passport while studying in Denver. "
I don't care what you think about 9/11, you really have to put your hands together and give props to Usama bin Laden for pulling this "dead in the plane crash, now alive in the Middle East" trick. Damn David Blaine.... move over and make room for USAMA the Magnificent!
3. Now this one really gets me. On the day of the attacks by persons unknown, later in the day, when there is not much of a "action story" going on, TV Networks resorted to interviewing "experts."
On one channel that I was watching, they were interviewing an FAA employee.
During the course of the interview, she happened to say that, IN JULY, 2001.... Two months before the attacks.... Bush's Transportation Secretary, Norman Mineta sent a memo to all the airlines and the airports.
That US Government Memo stated.... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION."
Wow, I wondered. There had been no profiling of Muslims, no discrimination prior to the attacks, so WHY would Bush's Transportation guy send out a memo to warn airlines and airports NOT to single them out?
True, several days AFTER the attacks, Mineta sent out the same memo, and again in about January, or, February of 2002, but WHY WOULD A CABINET OFFICER IN BUSH'S REGIME, SEND OUT A MEMO TO WAR AIRLINES..... "DO NOT SINGLE OUT PERSONS OF MIDDLE EASTERN APPEARANCE FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION"....TWO MONTHS BEFORE the ATTACK?
Why indeed. Unless, you wanted to make sure that the airlines/airports didn't intercept any Saudi Arabian intelligence officers, or, Israeli Mossad working with the CIA on a dusted off OPERATION NORTHWOODS scenario.
Yep
Say the Truth

San Rafael, CA

#247125 Nov 24, 2012
Me and Galileo and Ratdick gotta stick together.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#247126 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
non-thermite charges?

And WasteWater as a nic? how fitting

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#247127 Nov 25, 2012
USA TODAY
2/6/2002
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP)

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.
Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified of their deaths”
Operation Northwoods wrote:
Some things that strike me as being odd.
1. How did that willy ole bin Laden fella coordinate both the attacks on 9/11 and the July London attacks with government carried out anti-terrorism drills?
In the US, that there bin Laden fella tricked the US government into having an airline hijacking drill where planes were taken over by "terrorists" in the same geographic area that the drills were taking place, on the same day, and time that the drills were taking place.
Then, ole bin Laden was able to get most of the US military stand by planes to STAND DOWN, whilst his terrorist fellas were able to take over American aircraft, piloted by prior military pilots, armed only with, ahh, box cutters.
In London, it is even more spookier. That there bin Laden, was able to attack London, on the very day of a secret London planned anti-terrorist drill. Now, how did that there bin Laden know the EXACT time that the drill was to start, what the target locations were for the drill? It gives me chillers just to think how paranormal it all was. Really creepy, scary stuff right here.
2. How did bin Laden get all them there terrorist fellers on the planes, crash them all, then, have NINE to ELEVEN of those hijacker folks, who the FBI positively identified by name and PHOTO,.... how did that bin Laden guy, crash the planes, with them on them, then, get them to magically appear back in their home countries, working at respectable jobs? Now that there is \September.
His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.
BEFORE the ATTACK?
Why indeed. Unless, you wanted to make sure that the airlines/airports didn't intercept any Saudi Arabian intelligence officers, or, Israeli Mossad working with the CIA on a dusted off OPERATION NORTHWOODS scenario.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#247129 Nov 25, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to know any better. Educate yourself.
Think about it. When I saw the first images of the towers on fire, I thought to myself, what a mess. How are they going to repair those buildings? When certain elements in power decided to let the planes hit the buildings rather than taking them out, they had done a cost benefit analysis. It was much cheaper to collapse the buildings and cover it up with well placed media operatives and lies.
Here is a demolitions expert telling how it is done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wFidciVopu4XX&feature=rel ated
Ex-CIA operative Susan Lindauer, the first American Citizen indicted under the Patriot Act explains how it all probably went down.
http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress.com/
"Lindauer was arrested on March 11, 2004 in Takoma Park, Maryland and charged with "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government". The indictment alleged that she accepted US$10,000 from the Iraqi Intelligence Service in 2002. Lindauer denied receiving the money, but confirmed taking a trip to Baghdad.[2] She was released on bond on March 13, 2004, to attend an arraignment the following week.

"In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City reaffirmed that Lindauer was mentally unfit to stand trial.[7][13]

'On January 16, 2009, the government decided to not go ahead with the prosecution saying "prosecuting Lindauer would no longer be in the interests of justice."'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Lindauer
pony express

Pittsfield, MA

#247130 Nov 25, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Catcher1 110,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Ronald 107
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min PadMark 675,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Gabriel 982,097
I know there are ladies here who love married men 1 hr Kojak3141 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,756
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 2 hr andet1987 17
More from around the web