Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247068 Nov 23, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
I guess NOBODY at the insurane company saw Silverstein's quote !?!?!
<quoted text>
8 billion big ones. Nobody questioned the fact that he admitted demolishing his own building. Nobody dared challenge it. Re-insurance paid the bill. IOWs the taxpayers paid and paid and paid and paid....

Who cared? The elite got their justification to march into the middle East to grab power and oil. Guess what? It failed big time.

What a bunch of dopes. The guy admitted on television that he ordered and watched the building collapse. Then he started to make cock and bull stories about the antenna cutting through WTC7 and that he pulled firemen from the building. The antenna was nowhere close and there were no firemen. I suppose he got worried but the elite had his back covered.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#247069 Nov 23, 2012
why would the FDNY willingly agree to engage in a multi-million dollar insurance fraud?

since when does the FDNY blow up buildings?

and if it's so obvious that WTC7 was demolished, then why are the insurance companies not suing Silverstein for fraud?
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
8 billion big ones. Nobody questioned the fact that he admitted demolishing his own building. Nobody dared challenge it. Re-insurance paid the bill. IOWs the taxpayers paid and paid and paid and paid....
Who cared? The elite got their justification to march into the middle East to grab power and oil. Guess what? It failed big time.
What a bunch of dopes. The guy admitted on television that he ordered and watched the building collapse. Then he started to make cock and bull stories about the antenna cutting through WTC7 and that he pulled firemen from the building. The antenna was nowhere close and there were no firemen. I suppose he got worried but the elite had his back covered.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247070 Nov 23, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
You are tuly a Moron, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD was the 32 story Land Mark Tower in Fort Worth Texas, it took the demo company THREE MONTHS to prep the building for demo ..... Three weeks for a 47 story building !?!?!?!? HA HA HA HAAAAA !!!
FYI - Land Mark Tower had all the sheet rock removed
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know exactly how much time they took or who did it. They had access to the buildings. They had access to the best military stuff possible. Nobody is going to divulge exactly how it was done. These guys were the best there is. Probably highly paid and trained professionals guided by the best civil engineers in the world. Money was no object. They made James Bond look like a cave man. I would say they had military passes and credentials most likely forged at the highest levels. They made your demo guys look like boy scouts. Three months? They were amateurs. I watched the demo of the Geneva Towers in San Francisco. They didn't even come down within the foot print. We are talking about all the buildings coming down within the foot print. Why not give credit where it is due. Those guys were the best money could buy. The did the job right.

Yea you bring up a good point. Precision demolition is not easy. Everything was demolished with the utmost precision. Only the tower went slightly off course. What's more, these places were rigged with expensive RC components. Only the military has those. They are far to expensive for civilian use. Who pays? Taxpayers. One thing is for certain. They gave us one hell of a show followed by one hell of a charade.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#247071 Nov 23, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
You posting crap that was debunked years ago is REALLY BORING, come up with something new Dufus !!!
<quoted text>
Who debunked the debunkers?

The stuff is there in plain sight. All the lies and deceptions. Everything which doesn't fit.

Then there are all the pieces like Larry Silverstein's interview saying very clearly he ordered the demolition. There are the incinerated cars at the base. There is the fire chief ordering people out saying the building has explosives which are about to be detonated.

All of this is followed by lies and deceptions.

Hey if you want to bury your head in the sand go ahead. Most people wish to delude themselves into an illusion that Homeland Security makes them safer and that our government protects us. It is a lie. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sweet dreams.

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#247072 Nov 23, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know exactly how much time they took or who did it. They had access to the buildings. They had access to the best military stuff possible. Nobody is going to divulge exactly how it was done. These guys were the best there is. Probably highly paid and trained professionals guided by the best civil engineers in the world. Money was no object. They made James Bond look like a cave man. I would say they had military passes and credentials most likely forged at the highest levels. They made your demo guys look like boy scouts. Three months? They were amateurs. I watched the demo of the Geneva Towers in San Francisco. They didn't even come down within the foot print. We are talking about all the buildings coming down within the foot print. Why not give credit where it is due. Those guys were the best money could buy. The did the job right.
Yea you bring up a good point. Precision demolition is not easy. Everything was demolished with the utmost precision. Only the tower went slightly off course. What's more, these places were rigged with expensive RC components. Only the military has those. They are far to expensive for civilian use. Who pays? Taxpayers. One thing is for certain. They gave us one hell of a show followed by one hell of a charade.
So it boils down to hush booms again, why is it you clowns always insist on hushbooms

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247073 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you hiding your ISP?
Why have you still not registered, mr. liar. Saying and doing the truth is a lot better and honest than just claiming it''s title, as only you do you do.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247075 Nov 24, 2012
Back on the topic.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
If you're going to trash this link, then show a rebuttal of more than just a baseless worded troll trash, shill denial.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247076 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You never looked Jackass troll.
He's been on this forum for years debnying the truth of matters.

Ask him to email these people with his claims.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247077 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! The twoofing IRONY!!!
taking Pig pies one liners eh mr original?, who worries so much upon peoples ISPS and not tghe topic at hand.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#247078 Nov 24, 2012
I wonder who mu shu thinks he is today?
Da Vinci maybe.
.
Soon he will tell us he is the guy who invented gravity, Issac Newton. The unseen force that brought down the WTC towers with only the help of a little fire. LOL
.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha ha
.
That's A Good One huh eh !

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247079 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Larry Silverstein stated very clearly that they decided to "pull" the building. Then they watched it fall down. The Fire Chief on the ground told everyone to clear out just before they detonated the building. It takes at least three weeks to prepare a 67 story building for demolition.
Why did FEMA lie about it saying it fell down due to fire?
What a bunch of morons. Come on trolls. Refute the facts. I double dog dare you.
Agreed....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Cops
https://www.google.com/search... .
.
Pull it
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/pull...
.
http://www.theblackvault.com/phpBB3/topic6348...
.
Cops: "Bldgs gonna blow up. Get back"
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Cops: "Keep your eye on that building, it'll be coming down soon".
https://www.google.com/search...

Female receptionist: Good afternoon, Loizeaux Company.
Jeff: Um, sorry, do I -- is this Controlled Demolitions?
CDI: Yes it is.
Jeff: Ok, I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to briefly -- just ask a question I had?
CDI: Well what kind of question?
Jeff: Well I just wanted to know what a term meant in demolition terms.
CDI: Ok, what type of term?
Jeff: Well, if you were in the demolition business and you said the, the term "pull it," I was wondering what exactly that would mean?
CDI: "Pull it"?
Jeff: Yeah.
CDI: Hmm? Hold on a minute.
Jeff: Thank you.
CDI: Sir?
Jeff: Yes?
CDI: "Pull it" is when they actually pull it down.
Jeff: Oh, well thank you very much for your time.
CDI: Ok.
Jeff: Bye.
CDI: Bye.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247080 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Larry Silverstein stated very clearly that they decided to "pull" the building. Then they watched it fall down. The Fire Chief on the ground told everyone to clear out just before they detonated the building. It takes at least three weeks to prepare a 67 story building for demolition.
Why did FEMA lie about it saying it fell down due to fire?
What a bunch of morons. Come on trolls. Refute the facts. I double dog dare you.
On the preparation time.

It wouldn't take long for a few experienced Demolition Experts to rig up these columns with computerized detonators, ALL WHILE SITTING ON TOP OF A MOVING ELEVATOR, 2-3 DAYS MAX.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247081 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Larry Silverstein stated very clearly that they decided to "pull" the building. Then they watched it fall down. The Fire Chief on the ground told everyone to clear out just before they detonated the building. It takes at least three weeks to prepare a 67 story building for demolition.
Why did FEMA lie about it saying it fell down due to fire?
What a bunch of morons. Come on trolls. Refute the facts. I double dog dare you.
Agreed
Femas not the only one that lied. A whole cast of characters lied
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247082 Nov 24, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do firemen go to school to learn how to blow up buildings after they decide they can't safely put the fire out, Tommy?
I'm over here shill boy. As to answer your Q'.(ask me the Q'...lol)
Here's where they go to school.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_operation

And it was planned and hooked before, not after.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247083 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, a good question.
The answer is the building had already been prepared. It takes three weeks to prepare the building properly. Look at the interview and you will see Larry Silverstein say they decided to "pull" the building and watched it collapse. What's more, he had taken out insurance against terrorist attacks a few weeks prior. Silverstein got rid of his headaches and collected $8billion. Later he changed his story slightly when he realized that he may not get paid if he intentionally demolished his own buildings. Hey. the dude got away with murder. Pretty good huh?
Agreed And he's a Z/J.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247084 Nov 24, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your aping retort is familiar. You've been here before many times, haven't you, paranoid fool?
Your own words bk2u.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247085 Nov 24, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
You are tuly a Moron, the tallest building ever brought down by a CD was the 32 story Land Mark Tower in Fort Worth Texas, it took the demo company THREE MONTHS to prep the building for demo ..... Three weeks for a 47 story building !?!?!?!? HA HA HA HAAAAA !!!
FYI - Land Mark Tower had all the sheet rock removed
<quoted text>
That's doing it by the code book The CIA/Black Ops people don't use that book.
It wouldn't take long for a few experienced Demolition Experts to rig up these columns with computerized detonators, WHILE SITTING ON TOP OF A MOVING ELEVATOR, 2-3 DAYS MAX.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Read mr Radical RAD.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247086 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
8 billion big ones. Nobody questioned the fact that he admitted demolishing his own building. Nobody dared challenge it. Re-insurance paid the bill. IOWs the taxpayers paid and paid and paid and paid....
Who cared? The elite got their justification to march into the middle East to grab power and oil. Guess what? It failed big time.
What a bunch of dopes. The guy admitted on television that he ordered and watched the building collapse. Then he started to make cock and bull stories about the antenna cutting through WTC7 and that he pulled firemen from the building. The antenna was nowhere close and there were no firemen. I suppose he got worried but the elite had his back covered.
Agreed WW 101%

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247087 Nov 24, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
why would the FDNY willingly agree to engage in a multi-million dollar insurance fraud?
since when does the FDNY blow up buildings?
and if it's so obvious that WTC7 was demolished, then why are the insurance companies not suing Silverstein for fraud?
<quoted text>
They don't they didn't know about who did it. they just got orders from above their offices. And then a CIA director, by the name of Woosley put a gag order on them, not to say anything of what they saw and heard for it was a matter of National Security
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TKP2UIE8OP5DPN...

Do you love your family, your job, then you will obey The CIA's order or the men in black, who are a real entity will be called into action.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
Now tell me they don't exist either.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247088 Nov 24, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know exactly how much time they took or who did it. They had access to the buildings. They had access to the best military stuff possible. Nobody is going to divulge exactly how it was done. These guys were the best there is. Probably highly paid and trained professionals guided by the best civil engineers in the world. Money was no object. They made James Bond look like a cave man. I would say they had military passes and credentials most likely forged at the highest levels. They made your demo guys look like boy scouts. Three months? They were amateurs. I watched the demo of the Geneva Towers in San Francisco. They didn't even come down within the foot print. We are talking about all the buildings coming down within the foot print. Why not give credit where it is due. Those guys were the best money could buy. The did the job right.
Yea you bring up a good point. Precision demolition is not easy. Everything was demolished with the utmost precision. Only the tower went slightly off course. What's more, these places were rigged with expensive RC components. Only the military has those. They are far to expensive for civilian use. Who pays? Taxpayers. One thing is for certain. They gave us one hell of a show followed by one hell of a charade.
And they had access. The CIA and Mossad are very good at impersonating peoples character.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
And they had the means to do this, by those impersonations.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
https://www.google.com/search...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 59 min Gotti 42,504
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 56
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Nov 2017 619,852
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 645
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr ffj 989,860
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 4 hr Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 5 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr PadMark 690,591
More from around the web