created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,503 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
229,381 - 229,400 of 258,054 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#246614 Nov 18, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Yes poor shytdog is so obsessed with me he can't even wait for me to post to him, he has no self control and suffers from aa condition known as fart mouth,which is when assgas passes through his mouth every time he opens it.Did I mention he is a mouth -breather? LOL! Nice to see ya into
recognize
the
queen
?
Hi Pamela.
Sungod215

Stanton, KY

#246615 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
As opposed to doing what you normally do--making a jackass out of me?
<quoted text>
effortlessly
stage director

Stanton, KY

#246616 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Can you read?
Of course not. If you could, you wouldn't be a twoofer.
<quoted text>
lights...camera...action

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246617 Nov 18, 2012
Just like when your mom shat you out. It came naturally.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
effortlessly

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246618 Nov 18, 2012
And as if on cue, you show up playing the role you were born to play...stupid.

;)
stage director wrote:
<quoted text>
lights...camera...action
Sungod215

Stanton, KY

#246619 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Just like when your mom shat you out. It came naturally.
<quoted text>
resorting to mom jokes is very bad form...a sure sign of defeat and complete loss of composure...but go ahead and keep making an ass out of yourself, you're doing great, the stage is all yours and the camera is rolling.
camera

Stanton, KY

#246620 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
And as if on cue, you show up playing the role you were born to play...stupid.
;)
<quoted text>
...still rolling, smile for the camera :)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246621 Nov 18, 2012
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
resorting to mom jokes is very bad form...
But not nearly as bad form as your mom.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>a sure sign of defeat and complete loss of composure...
Assuming victory and claiming the other has lost composure is a sure sign of fear and weakness.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>but go ahead and keep making an ass out of yourself, you're doing great, the stage is all yours and the camera is rolling.
At least I have to make an ass of myself. You were born one.

Of course the stage is all mine. It always is.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246622 Nov 18, 2012
camera wrote:
<quoted text>
...still rolling, smile for the camera :)
^^^Hillbilly attempt at trolling. Don't you have some corn squeezins' to make or a sister to marry? Perhaps a meth lab to tend to?
Sungod215

Stanton, KY

#246623 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
But not nearly as bad form as my mom.
Your victory and claiming I have lost composure is a sure sign you have read me like a book.
At least I keep myself busy making an ass of myself, I get paid for these posts anyway.
Of course the stage is all mine. It always is, I revel in making an ass out of myself in the spotlight.
follow your dream my friend

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246624 Nov 18, 2012
Whatever you say, Shriley.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
I barely scream when I take it in the end.
Sungod215

Stanton, KY

#246625 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Hillbilly attempt at trolling. Don't you have some corn squeezins' to make or a sister to marry? Perhaps a meth lab to tend to?
an Okie making fun of his own hillbilly cousins, that's a good one.
I'm not actually from KY, and as far as I'm concerned, KY, OK, TN, WV, NE, AR, IA, MS, AL...there is no difference, an Okie= redneck=hick=hillbilly no matter which of these states you're from.
stage director

Stanton, KY

#246626 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
Whatever you say, Shriley.
<quoted text>
okay cut...looks like you've had enough for today. Maybe pork or ratdick will come relieve you and take the spotlight for the next scene.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246627 Nov 18, 2012
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
an Okie making fun of his own hillbilly cousins, that's a good one.
You sound angry.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not actually from KY, and as far as I'm concerned, KY, OK, TN, WV, NE, AR, IA, MS, AL...there is no difference,
Oh, how cute. The "dumb one" assumes I care where he is from.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>an Okie= redneck=hick=hillbilly no matter which of these states you're from.
An Okie, what are you talking about?

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246628 Nov 18, 2012
LOL. In other words, you need to go powder your chapped ass. It's okay, I understand. I've dealt with weaklings like you before.
stage director wrote:
<quoted text>
okay cut...looks like I've had enough for today. Maybe pork or ratdick will come relieve you and take the spotlight for the next scene. I'll be back after I apply some ointment to my rear end.
Sungod215

Winchester, KY

#246629 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. In other words, I need to go powder my chapped ass. It's okay, I hope you understand. I've dealt with this condition before.
<quoted text>
I hope it gets better for you, we need you on stage, your fans are waiting.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246630 Nov 18, 2012
You know what I love? When idiots like you say they are going away, but they can't because they think they actually have something to say. That's just hilarious. I love having this much power over weaklings like you.

By the way, I won't waste my time hoping it gets better for you....because it won't.

;)
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it gets better for you, we need you on stage, your fans are waiting.
Sungod215

Winchester, KY

#246631 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
LOL. In other words, you need to go powder your chapped ass. It's okay, I understand. I've dealt with weaklings like you before.
<quoted text>
so you went from mom jokes to hillbilly slurs and now you're up to anal probing references...you're making progress there champ. How's your blood pressure, by the way? You seem to have gone beyond losing your composure, and I sense a hypertensive crisis followed by a TIA or even a CVA coming for you.
Sungod215

Winchester, KY

#246632 Nov 18, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
You know what I love? When idiots like you say they are going away, but they can't because they think they actually have something to say. <quoted text>
I have nothing more to say, the stage is yours again, so shows us your best. Lights...camera...action...you 're on.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

Las Vegas, NV

#246633 Nov 18, 2012
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you went from mom jokes to hillbilly slurs and now you're up to anal probing references...
Did I make a reference to you, anal probe?
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>you're making progress there champ.
Which is much more than can be said about you.
Sungod215 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your blood pressure, by the way? You seem to have gone beyond losing your composure, and I sense a hypertensive crisis followed by a TIA or even a CVA coming for you.
Awww, how cute. Supplementing your weakness with a fake medical diagnosis. How do you fit all that stupidity into that small space between your ears?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Oxbow 539,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min scaritual 733,170
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 94,685
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min Seraphima 599,985
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 32 min WasteWater 4,339
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min Sid Hawkes 441,190
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 52 min Uzi 36,757
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 226,379
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••