yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246813 Nov 20, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>To never,ever question all the anomalies on 9-11
Second request, Name One! Odd you bring it up and can't name a single one.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#246815 Nov 20, 2012
Glen Stanish – Commercial airline pilot for American Airlines, ATA, TWA, and Continental. 15,000+ total hours flown. Aircraft flown: Boeing 737, McDonnell Douglas MD-80. Co-founder, Pilots for 9/11 Truth.
Essay Where is the Wreckage of UAL 93? 2/15/06: "I most certainly and honestly believe, that sometime in the near future, it will become common knowledge that the events of 9/11 were an "inside job" designed, engineered and committed by a very large and "in control" rogue element within our United States federal government, used as a false cause, a pretext, a lie, to invade two natural resource rich foreign countries, to further pursue and expand an empire, to change the borders of the Middle East countries, and as part of the war on terror, or more appropriately, the war on freedom, was used to frighten the American people so they would allow the infringement of their civil liberties and constitutional rights, to allow for closer monitoring and further oppression."
http://www.rumormillnews.com
Letter to the Air Line Pilots Association 10/3/06: "I have been a proud member of the Air Line Pilots Association for almost 16 years ... Throughout my piloting career, I have tried to uphold the published ALPA Canons of professional airmanship, safety and comfort of passengers and crew ...
Because of the abundant resources available within ALPA, including the ALPA Accident Investigation and Engineering and Air Safety Committees, on behalf of Professor Jim Fetzer, PhD., Scholars for 911 Truth co-founder, I as an ALPA member and Associate member of Scholars for 911Truth, am writing to you, the ALPA National Officers and Executive Vice-Presidents to encourage your participation and partnership with Scholars, an organization of which I am also very proud to be a member.
This is an open letter and invitation to join Scholars for 911 Truth. I firmly believe that with the resources within ALPA, its participation in the work of Scholars would help in the establishment and documentation of a more accurate account and correct historical record of September the 11th, and the corrective political measures required to be taken to restore our republic and beloved country and help to heal her deep wounds associated with 911." Link to full letter
9/11 documentary video 9/11 Ripple Effect 7/4/07: "My initial reaction to September the 11th was that it was as advertised; that these aircraft had been hijacked; that it was a big terrorist operation; that we were attacked by Muslim extremists. I kind of just believed the initial story. I was in a state of shock.
As reports came out through the news and some alternative news services that I had been subscribing to there was some things that were reported by credible people at these accident sites that did not agree with my professional training and my background."
Preview clip Opening
http://911rippleeffect.com
All the recorded sources, all the different photographic evidence that was produced by CNN and ABC, they all show this pod. It's there. You can see it with your own eyes. And in my professional opinion, there was a pod attached to the bottom of that aircraft.
And therefore it was not United Airlines Flight 175.
Preview clip Extra Equipment
http://911rippleeffect.com
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha aha h
That's A Good Un huh eh !

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#246816 Nov 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
But when your huge ego puffs up and you compare yourself to Galileo, its hard to make that go away.
You are no scientific truth seeker. You believe with your whole being that the government fairy tale of 9/11 is true.
You do not question TPTB on any matter. You are the sheeple of your generation, slurping in every spoonful of untruth and bald faced lies the government hands out.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's Rich huh eh !
It's hard to imagine people as dull and ignorant as you actually exist, but here you are elevator boy.

Again, you've admitted you just post crap without having a clue whether it's valid or true, you tried to use some other morons argument that rendered elevators inoperable and you're constantly being exposed as an idiot who doesn't even attempt to verify anything you post.

You epitomize the mindless nature of the church using lies to support their dogma in every post by including your idiotic tag line with no clue as to the relevance of jet fuels role in the collapses.

On the other hand, I've spoken with engineers, pilots and fire fighters and presented the inane drivel you worship from the pulpit of your keyboard and have yet to find one person who doesn't find it to be ridiculously childish and empty if fact.

I regularly criticize my government and know full well there isn't some shadowy figure that walks around with a name tag that says, "Hi! I'm the government!".

You're a ridiculous baffoon with no knowledge of anything you post about yet you mindlessly accept anything which supports your stupid conclusions as being true.

Elevator boy-sheep, you argue for flat earth everyday.

Visit the nearest post secondary institution for further confirmation.

Canada

#246817 Nov 20, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Right, because we don't expect to be spoon fed and the taste of lies is quite noticeable except of course to pigs like you.You eat em up.
Yet you ask that all the "anomalies" you've been told to believe are relevant be answered without you doing anything to first answer them yourself.

If there was a poster child for wanting to be spoon fed, you'd be it.

Then you could wish death on yourself too.

Canada

#246818 Nov 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>But since you are a twoofer seeker what was the name those 20 pilots again?
That information is only given to the twoofiest of twoof seekers!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246819 Nov 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Essay Where is the Wreckage of UAL 93? 2/15/06:
Right here, so what were the names of those 20 pilots again?

9/11 Debunked: 95% of United 93 found

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246821 Nov 20, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That information is only given to the twoofiest of twoof seekers!
Such a hoot, so disingenuous, they claim they want to debate and as soon as it starts they call names, have some sarcastic fun back and they claim one avoids debate.

I'm guessing the few here (and their socks) could not pass they psyc test for Wall Mart greeter.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246822 Nov 20, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>I did not have to be told to spot the anomalies porkfart. They are self-evident. Unless one is blind or willfully ignorant,of which you are both.
Third time, NAME ONE! LMFAO!

Canada

#246823 Nov 20, 2012
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>I did not have to be told to spot the anomalies porkfart. They are self-evident. Unless one is blind or willfully ignorant,of which you are both.
Right, they just happen to be exactly the same your charlatan masters spew and the same that all relevant experts conveniently missed.

I believe sheen asked you to name one, what's wrong rtq, cat got your tongue?

Not that you could discuss it like an adult....

Canada

#246824 Nov 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Such a hoot, so disingenuous, they claim they want to debate and as soon as it starts they call names, have some sarcastic fun back and they claim one avoids debate.

I'm guessing the few here (and their socks) could not pass they psyc test for Wall Mart greeter.
Ha!

Can you imagine them at Walmart?

Thermite in aisle 12 and DEW in aisle 9.

Have a nice day you shills!

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#246825 Nov 20, 2012
That's right, I did and I handed you your fat ass which is why you can't stop crying. Just deal with it porky pig. This is your life on Topix from here on out. God damn, why do you keep crying about the fate that you chose?
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>You came here long before I stumbled upon the hillbilly threads you inhabit. Jeez but your dopey.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246826 Nov 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time, NAME ONE! LMFAO!
She can't. She is an ignorant cying dumbass. Offer her a tissue. It's the best offer she has. Even her pimps don't give her that to wipe her mouth off.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246827 Nov 20, 2012
Oh this is rich. You did not have to be told? LMAO...even your pimp had to tell you to wipe the dribble off your chin.
Tigermermaid wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246828 Nov 20, 2012
Just like we don't expect you to have to be enema fed, yet you beg for it, you ignorant fat farting whale. LMAO.
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Right, because we don't expect to be spoon fed and the taste of lies is quite noticeable except of course to pigs like you.You eat em up.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246829 Nov 20, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thermite in aisle 12 and DEW in aisle 9.
And I bet she would duck ever time she walked by aisle 9, thinking the word MOUNTAIN before DEW was for range and line of sight.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246830 Nov 20, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't. She is an ignorant cying dumbass. Offer her a tissue. It's the best offer she has. Even her pimps don't give her that to wipe her mouth off.
Sad and bad for business, especially after a bukkee party.

Canada

#246831 Nov 20, 2012
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>She can't. She is an ignorant cying dumbass. Offer her a tissue. It's the best offer she has. Even her pimps don't give her that to wipe her mouth off.
Actually, the doctor mistakenly attached a colostomy bag to her face in a freak medical accident. So wiping her face is moot since it just dribbles into the bag.

There was a lawsuit for medical malpractice but in the end she lost with the medical review board justifying their decision by showing a picture of her proving there's no possible way to tell her face from her anus.

There was a court order issued demanding she get two tattoos, one that reads "Ass" and the other "Tea Kettle".

There's debate to this day over whether the tattoos were properly applied.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246832 Nov 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad and bad for business, especially after a bukkee party.
Yeah, but she's good for that. After all, her blowhole gives her a th input.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246833 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry...4th input.

“Of Course I Can”

Abescon, NJ

#246834 Nov 20, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the doctor mistakenly attached a colostomy bag to her face in a freak medical accident. So wiping her face is moot since it just dribbles into the bag.
There was a lawsuit for medical malpractice but in the end she lost with the medical review board justifying their decision by showing a picture of her proving there's no possible way to tell her face from her anus.
There was a court order issued demanding she get two tattoos, one that reads "Ass" and the other "Tea Kettle".
There's debate to this day over whether the tattoos were properly applied.
LOL.

I heard that many family members after seeing her with the colostomy bag attached to her face, retracted the lawsuit because they decided it was an improvement. They may have had a point...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_STGKtqHxICU/RtH6Zsz...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 670,351
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Elerby 100,534
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 3 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 5 hr Seejay 4
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,147
More from around the web