Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zordipshit wrote:
Evidence of explosions in the WTC towers on 9/11,
brought to you by:
"a few kooks on the net"
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Did you know that we have the number 240 in common? It's your weight and my IQ.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

metal mania wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever metal it was...whether steel, aluminum, titanium, lead, or copper...why did it remain in its molten state for weeks after 9/11?
Because it was in a million ton Dutch oven.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

ratio wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be like trying to figure out the ratio between non-firing neurons to firing neurons in your brain, and I would estimate that the ratio would be pretty high but it would be impossible for me to give you an exact ratio...anywhere between a million and billion to 1 if I were to take a conservative guesstimate, though I am not certain you have even that many neurons to begin with.
So in shorter words you have no fkcuing idea, and your "most" is a completely meaningless quantity designed to support your position.

Got it.
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

analogy

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does an avalanche pick up speed? It's just "dust in the wind", RIGHT, you ignor-an-us?
because there is little resistance to a mass of snow falling down a mountainside. But tell me, can the avalanche of snow crush the entire mountain down to a level pile in the same way the dust of the WTC crushed the entire building, that would be the more fitting analogy.
So yes the avalanche is analogous to dust in the wind in that it cannot crush the mountain anymore so than the dust of the WTC on the rest of building but it certainly can spread it itself down the side of the mountain just the same way as dust spread over lower Manhattan.
stronzo

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So in shorter words you have no fkcuing idea, and your "most" is a completely meaningless quantity designed to support your position.
Got it.
in short, I was just talking about the predominance of non-firing neurons in that lump of stronzo between your ears which is analogous to the amount of nanoparticles and dust spread out over lower Manhattan
3rd law

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"Average speed" is meaningless.
After 13 seconds of "free fall" - acceleration due to gravity - a body is going 416 ft /sec or 330MPH.
Any "resistance" from the next lower floor is overcome practically instantaneously as the falling upper structure picks up speed and accummulates more mass (therefore F is growing exponentially). Buildings are designed to withstand a mostly static vertical load and reasonable "live" load, not a sledgehammer.
I think you got hit on the head by a falling bowling ball. Go back to smoking pot and reading Chaucer and leave the higher mathematics to your betters.
Mass is constant and cannot increase and in this case it actually decreased as debris was ejected laterally and dust blew away in the wind, therefore both force and acceleration should have also deceased as the kinetic energy was absorbed by the lower floors. While the force increased initially as a result of increase in acceleration, this force was countracted by the equal and opposite force of the lower intact floors according to Newton's basic laws of motion. Newton's 3rd law of motion states:
When a first body exerts a force F1 on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force F2 = &#8722;F1 on the first body. This means that F1 and F2 are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.
Which means the equal and opposing force of the intact lower floors should have halted the progressive acceleration of the upper mass of debris and dust falling on it.
bowling ball

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I got hit on the head by a falling bowling ball.
that's a great analogy. So let's say I dropped a bowling ball on your head from about 6 inches above you because that is roughly equivalent in scale to the top portion of the building collapsing on the lower portion, give or take a few inches. Newton's 3rd law states that your skull would exert an equal and opposite force for you to withstand that downward force and you would probably remain standing given the fact that you have a very thick skull and you have a lot more mass than the bowling ball. Now how far would I have to drop the bowling ball before your thick skull would give in and collapse...100 ft maybe?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bowling ball wrote:
<quoted text>that's a great analogy. So let's say I dropped a bowling ball on your head from about 6 inches above you because that is roughly equivalent in scale to the top portion of the building collapsing on the lower portion, give or take a few inches. Newton's 3rd law states that your skull would exert an equal and opposite force for you to withstand that downward force and you would probably remain standing given the fact that you have a very thick skull and you have a lot more mass than the bowling ball. Now how far would I have to drop the bowling ball before your thick skull would give in and collapse...100 ft maybe?
Thats just crazy talk. Since his head is all skull, then the ball would just bounce off, completely unlike the symmetrical complete collapse of dust on 9/11.

Insults Are Easier

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:

A transcription of an audio interview of Ground Zero chaplain Herb
audio interview? post it
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
I talked to many contractors and they said they actually saw molten metal trapped, beams had just totally had been melted because of the
Im sure the contractors could tell the difference between one pool of molten(fav buzz word of the twoofer) and another

This pool of "totally molten" here is beams,that pool there is PCs "totally molten",and this one here is soda machines..lol
Mark

Crofton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Where's pool Boy when you need Him?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

why don't you get a bowling ball and do this experiment using your own head !?!?!?!??!
bowling ball wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a great analogy. So let's say I dropped a bowling ball on your head from about 6 inches above you because that is roughly equivalent in scale to the top portion of the building collapsing on the lower portion, give or take a few inches. Newton's 3rd law states that your skull would exert an equal and opposite force for you to withstand that downward force and you would probably remain standing given the fact that you have a very thick skull and you have a lot more mass than the bowling ball. Now how far would I have to drop the bowling ball before your thick skull would give in and collapse...100 ft maybe?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ......... You saw that too !!!!
Oh ya, the twoofsheep are willing to believe anything that includes the conclusion they want and will never scrutinize their silly sources.

You'd think they would do some self-policing in order to not look like mindless fools but nope, not in twooferdumb!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit NOBODY tested the molten material and the claim that it was "molten steel" is just another Twoofer lie !?!?!?!?!?
And what relevance does it have?

Like wow, the rubble pile from two massive office towers burned hot enough to melt something!

The TRUTH is that reports of molten materials in building fires is commonplace but in twooferdumb all one has to do is mention the word "molten" to get the twoofsheep bleating inside jobbity job.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I see there is nothing new on this thread . Same old people , same old arguments,and same old bullshit.
peace
p.p.p.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Obviously nobody did a Dip Test. SO WHAT!
Nobody cares if you don't like it that nobody did a Fuhking Dip Test.

NO one cares what you think ratdick. No Dip Test does not mean that there was not molten metal evident. They also did not test for explosives and there is much evidence for explosives.
I suppose all the FDNY that say they heard, and saw explosives are lying.

A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating:
Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel. 6

A publication by the National Environmental Health Association quotes Ron Burger, a public health advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who arrived at Ground Zero on the evening of September 12th. Burger stated:
Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen’s and the thousands who fled that disaster. 7

An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing a speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage:
As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running. 8

A member of the New York Air National Guard's 109th Air Wing was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6. He kept a journal on which an article containing the following passage is based.
Smoke constantly poured from the peaks. One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers' remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots. 9

The book American Ground, which contains detailed descriptions of conditions at Ground Zero, contains this passage:
... or, in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole. 10

A review of of the documentary Collateral Damage in the New York Post describes firemen at Ground Zero recalling "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel." 11

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/molt...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's As Funny As You Dip Shit
Such irony!

Oh and btw, for the umpteenth time, Leslie Robertson never made the comments you morons continue to attribute to him, it was the guy writing the article.

"As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running."

http://web.archive.org/web/20060909104247/htt...

It's quite funny to see idiots like you repeat a ten year old lie even though a small amount of of checking would verify the claim to be untrue.

But then that epitomizes the mindless nature of twoofsheep such as yourself.

Twoof: "Do you think the sky is falling?

Do you repeat silly lies over and over but still want to be taken seriously?

Join us, join twoof!"

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

metal wrote:
<quoted text>whatever metal it was...whether steel, aluminum, titanium, lead, or copper...why did it remain in its molten state for weeks after 9/11?
Because insulated rubble piles are really good at heat transfer junkie.

Kinda like you're good at banging rocks.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

analogy wrote:
<quoted text>
because there is little resistance to a mass of snow falling down a mountainside. But tell me, can the avalanche of snow crush the entire mountain down to a level pile in the same way the dust of the WTC crushed the entire building, that would be the more fitting analogy.
So yes the avalanche is analogous to dust in the wind in that it cannot crush the mountain anymore so than the dust of the WTC on the rest of building but it certainly can spread it itself down the side of the mountain just the same way as dust spread over lower Manhattan.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
-Honest Abe

Sage advice- I suggest you follow it.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

3rd law wrote:
<quoted text>
Mass is constant and cannot increase and in this case it actually decreased as debris was ejected laterally and dust blew away in the wind, therefore both force and acceleration should have also deceased as the kinetic energy was absorbed by the lower floors. While the force increased initially as a result of increase in acceleration, this force was countracted by the equal and opposite force of the lower intact floors according to Newton's basic laws of motion. Newton's 3rd law of motion states:
When a first body exerts a force F1 on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force F2 = &#8722;F1 on the first body. This means that F1 and F2 are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction.
Which means the equal and opposing force of the intact lower floors should have halted the progressive acceleration of the upper mass of debris and dust falling on it.
Mr Smith, grades are in. Yours, in Physics:

F-
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Insults Are Easier in KY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats just crazy talk. Since his head is all skull, then the ball would just bounce off, completely unlike the symmetrical complete collapse of dust on 9/11.
Insults Are Easier
Having a conversation with yourself is a sign of a mental disorder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 229,181 - 229,200 of250,267
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

741 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,641
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 2,913
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kapusta 679,234
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 17 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min RFD 375
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min wilderide 89,377
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••