• no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
228,961 - 228,980 of 258,259 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#246177 Nov 15, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Sorry Charlie, Im not going to debate someone who is only able to copy paste or say manboobs.
And judging from what you do actually copy, I conclude you obviously do not understand the material at hand.
The office fires did not burn long enough to account for the collapse and the molten steel. Had they, then NIST would of checked for explosives.
The upper floors would not have collapsed the lower floors so completely, symmetrically, rapidly. Had it been possible, NIST would of checked for explosives.
757s do not make 20 foot wide impact holes. If a plane hit the Pentagon, surveillance would have been released.
And NIST would of checked for explosives.
Explaining why
Insults Are Easier
"757s do not make 20 foot wide impact holes"

Do you have an advanced degree in ballistics?
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#246178 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
WE ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER
2/18/2012
by John Vodila
thetruthnews.info
The Global Transformation
Well folks they are in the final phase of realizing their goal of creating the world government, not our government nor any nations government, but a world government whereas there will be not one sovereign nation on earth. All nations and the people of them will be disarmed and at the mercy of said government, and will be taxed and enslaved accordingly as a citizen of the global community.
Heil to the ones saving us from themselves!
Thanks be to the traitors, moles, deceivers and manipulators and all their tools such as the many false flag operations like the 93 world trade center bombing, the underwear bomber and even today with the foiled attack on the U.S. Capitol where there is always a patsy, and complete FBI involvement thru and thru, and always the FBI providing the explosives or weapons real or not to justify the existence of the Orwellian police state, also the Federal Reserve and the media, for without them this could never have been accomplished.
Through the ultimate deception of communism and terrorism they have never been so close to finalizing and setting in stone our New World Order. Soon they will be finished with the United States Military and will integrate what is left of said military into our one world police force now called NATO soon to be renamed something more appropriate such as The New World Enforcement Agency (TNWEA).
http://thetruthnews.info/wordpress/...
Just a few kooks on the net.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Why do you hide your ISP?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#246181 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me any test that proved that it was molten steel, I think the flow was from the plane hitting the organic living DNA eating oil spill monster.
sorry charlie I ain't showing you shit cause you don't know it from shinola
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah hahahahah
That's A Good One eh huh !

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#246182 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie I ain't showing you shit cause you don't know it from shinola
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah hahahahah
That's A Good One eh huh !

Yeah we knew you were a highly polished turd. No surprise!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246183 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie I ain't showing you shit
I feel sort of blessed but if you have a habit of showing it to people I'd find a new hobby.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#246184 Nov 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>That one literally got an LOL out me.
And it's all twue too!

#246185 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry charlie but it's obvious that you don't know anything about colors except that they come 16 to a box, and you are not playing with all of them.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
that's a Good One huh eh !

Edmonton, Canada

#246186 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you wanted a meaningful debate, shockingly I posted on two issues you brought up and you just disappeared, from the above I guess insults are easier.
That's the twoofsheep MO.

Well that and lying about steel plating.

Edmonton, Canada

#246187 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
This debate over molten metal lingering in the lower levels of WTC 1 & 2 for months after 9/11 is a perfect example of the purposefully careless and self-serving government intervention in the investigation of the events of 9/11.
By now everyone on both sides of this issue have seen pictures and videos of red material flowing out of the side of WTC 2 before it fell down.
If you haven’t seen these pictures or videos they are easy to find.
http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2009/02/debu...
Also there are many pictures and eyewitness testimony of steel beams being lifted up into the air with one end red-hot and dripping red material during the clean-up.
http://911encyclopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Wor...
http://federal23.wordpress.com/
What was this red orange colored, very hot, material?
Anybody who has seen a blacksmith work would immediately recognize it as steel heated to a red hot state without having to do a “dip test”.
Keep heating this steel and it melts into a thick liquid and drops to the floor. Is this what is seen flowing out of WTC 2?
Why wasn’t a “dip test” performed on any molten pools found in the lowest levels of the WTC buildings?
It is more than obvious the government did not want this incident completely investigated. As soon as it was assured no more survivors would be found the entire area was sealed off to any investigators and they were denied access to the crime scene.
NIST itself says:
“The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.”
This is not unusual because all of NIST’s so-called investigation stops at the point the buildings start dropping, At close to free–fall acceleration.
This is perhaps the most ridiculous statement that NIST utters. If there was molten steel in the WTC towers then this is conclusive proof that some other factor was involved other than the aircraft impact, the consequent fire and a gravity only collapse. NIST simply says there was not any molten material, hand waves it all away and tells us it doesn't matter, just like the debwunkers and blind believers on this forum.
So an incident involving the following:
* 20 international terrorists that had been closely followed and investigated for the previous 4 or more years by the FBI and CIA and other government agencies, got past airport security undetected. The same airport security that was owned and managed by the same people who owned and managed the airports and business associates of the owners of the WTC complex.
* Four allegedly hijacked commercial aircraft that were allowed to fly hundreds of miles across the American countryside for more than an hour and were not ever challenged by any of the US’s modern military defenses.
* Three of New York’s tallest buildings being completely destroyed along with numerous other buildings causing,
* The deaths of over 3,000 innocent people.
Is NOT forensically investigated because the government says such an investigation would not provide any conclusive information.
Is it just me or is something not quite right here?
The believers in the government fairy tale comic book on 9/11 think this state of affairs is perfectly OK.
They think that anyone who questions the entirely inadequate investigation of this horrible crime is just another one of “a few kooks on the net”.
Completely downplayed by the government, this "little incident" should have been and still needs to be properly and forensically investigated, and the perpetrators brought to justice.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hah
That’s A Good One Huh Eh !
There is no debate about molten anything, it's irrelevant.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246188 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Sorry charlie but it's obvious that you don't know anything about colors except that they come 16 to a box, and you are not playing with all of them.
I am actually employed, I buy the big box, if you sought gainful employment your wildest dream could come true, indoor plumbing.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246189 Nov 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the twoofsheep MO.
Well that and lying about steel plating.
Tis a hoot, they pretend like they want debate but as soon as you start they can't handle it, fish in a barrel but in this case the fish are shooting themsleves.

Edmonton, Canada

#246190 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>The color means nothing. The color can be misleading, and because it can be misleading, it means nothing as evidence. This is not aluminum in a foundry which hasn't mixed with anything. This is a cocktail of whatever was on the plane and in the towers which happens to come together. It wouldn't be unreasonable to suspect Aluminum and some other properties has changed its color.

The material flowing out the window that was glowing wasn't necessarily due to black body radiation but could have been due to spectra generated by chemical reactions in various materials in the melt that may have interacted with each other. A third factor that affects color would be reflection of ambient light, which isn't black body radiation and isn't spectra due to chemical reactions.

http://outreach.atnf.csiro.au/education/senio...

In the videos some of the falling drops appeared silver and turned orange briefly when they struck the facade and then turned back to silver. The orange glow in that case wasn't due to black body radiation. The material couldn't have heated and cooled that quickly if it had been black body radiation. One explanation is that molten aluminum, which is very reactive, interacted chemically with impurities on the facade and emitted spectra. The silver appearance is consistent with molten aluminum near its melting point.

The glowing material would need to be observed with a spectrometer to know if the light was due to black body radiation or spectra due to chemical reactions or both. For example, it could have been glowing red as a black body (or approximate black body) and emitting spectra in the orange region due to chemical reactions.

One last thing about the photo. In the NIST report where the photo came from it clearly states under the photo "Intensity levels have been adjusted". So how can you conclude the color of something from a photo which has been "Adjusted"?
Excellent post Charlie!

That's the problem with these nimrods. They refuse to THINK beyond what they read in their twoofy websites and don't care where the information comes from as long as it satisfies their obvious bias.

I always get a chuckle out of twoofsheep who say things like, "think outa the box man!", when they're oblivious to the fact that they're trapped in a thimble by the mere fact that they refuse to gain any knowledge about the subject matter at hand.

Edmonton, Canada

#246191 Nov 15, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>All I saw was copy paste, so I didn't read it.

Sorry Charlie

Insults Are Easier
Oh the delicious irony!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#246192 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am actually employed, I buy the big box, if you sought gainful employment your wildest dream could come true, indoor plumbing.
My box says it has over two million pixils and can reproduce 1.01 billion colors. Zordoz must have a very old box!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246193 Nov 15, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
My box says it has over two million pixils and can reproduce 1.01 billion colors. Zordoz must have a very old box!
LOL, In glorious 480i and 32 shades of grayscale.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246194 Nov 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Charlie!
That's the problem with these nimrods. They refuse to THINK beyond what they read in their twoofy websites and don't care where the information comes from as long as it satisfies their obvious bias.
I always get a chuckle out of twoofsheep who say things like, "think outa the box man!", when they're oblivious to the fact that they're trapped in a thimble by the mere fact that they refuse to gain any knowledge about the subject matter at hand.
Thanks, and you are spot on, they avoid any level of detail like the plague, perhaps a level of thinking that is unattainable.

#246195 Nov 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Charlie!
Euwuwuw kewl, an atta boy from mu shu pork pig boy. Guess whos bitch you are gonna be tonight?
I hear pigfuhks are fun. Ratdick and axazz told me.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Thats A Good One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246196 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Euwuwuw kewl, an atta boy from mu shu pork pig boy. Guess whos bitch you are gonna be tonight?
The Bitoch called upper middle class employed professional?, it's the key to indoor plumbing and a wife that is not also a sister.

#246197 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bitoch called upper middle class employed professional?, it's the key to indoor plumbing and a wife that is not also a sister.
Euuu kewl, an atta boy from mu shu pork pig boy! Guess whos bitch you are gonna be tonight?
But axazz says if he wants to kiss you, don't let him, he has bad breath.
Ratdick says he's fun in the trough
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ahahahah
That's A Good One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#246199 Nov 15, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, At least it;s not kin, or is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min stephania 600,362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 734,186
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min MUQ1 36,770
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min superwilly 226,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 539,674
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Liam R 441,231
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 37 min Tender Mercies 4,177
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Jim Justice 118,144
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••