no

well, im not sure

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#246146 Nov 15, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between explosives used on normal cd'd and 911 should be obvious because the ones used for 911 were speshul explosives that can magically transform into an incendiary or nuclear devices at the drop of a hat!
These devices are made in the bowl of an old hollowed out tree by little men in green suits with pointy ears.
Yes, the Keebler elves!
The devices use no wires or detonators but transform by the use of brainwaves. The smaller the brain, the better!
You must remember the org chart for world leadership!
It goes like this;
Jews
Shape shifting reptilians
Jews
Illuminate
Jews
NWO
Jews
Us
Jews
That one literally got an LOL out me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#246147 Nov 15, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
As the shills say, another day, another nickel.
So Say A Lie made up some posts using proxies and Pig now gets to use it to character assassinate people because he is unable to make a point.
So this is what represents truth in your world?
Why was 9/11 an inside job? Because if it wasn't, you wouldn't see shills acting like this.
Insults Are Easier
I enjoy your burden of paranoia. Does it physically hurt sometimes?
Say the Truth

San Anselmo, CA

#246149 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry Charlie

As just one of a few kooks on the net, YOU go on and keep guessing.

And continue proving insults ARE easier.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#246151 Nov 15, 2012
This debate over molten metal lingering in the lower levels of WTC 1 & 2 for months after 9/11 is a perfect example of the purposefully careless and self-serving government intervention in the investigation of the events of 9/11.
By now everyone on both sides of this issue have seen pictures and videos of red material flowing out of the side of WTC 2 before it fell down.
If you haven’t seen these pictures or videos they are easy to find.
http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2009/02/debu...
Also there are many pictures and eyewitness testimony of steel beams being lifted up into the air with one end red-hot and dripping red material during the clean-up.
http://911encyclopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Wor...
http://federal23.wordpress.com/
What was this red orange colored, very hot, material?
Anybody who has seen a blacksmith work would immediately recognize it as steel heated to a red hot state without having to do a “dip test”.
Keep heating this steel and it melts into a thick liquid and drops to the floor. Is this what is seen flowing out of WTC 2?
Why wasn’t a “dip test” performed on any molten pools found in the lowest levels of the WTC buildings?
It is more than obvious the government did not want this incident completely investigated. As soon as it was assured no more survivors would be found the entire area was sealed off to any investigators and they were denied access to the crime scene.
NIST itself says:
“The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.”
This is not unusual because all of NIST’s so-called investigation stops at the point the buildings start dropping, At close to free–fall acceleration.
This is perhaps the most ridiculous statement that NIST utters. If there was molten steel in the WTC towers then this is conclusive proof that some other factor was involved other than the aircraft impact, the consequent fire and a gravity only collapse. NIST simply says there was not any molten material, hand waves it all away and tells us it doesn't matter, just like the debwunkers and blind believers on this forum.
So an incident involving the following:
* 20 international terrorists that had been closely followed and investigated for the previous 4 or more years by the FBI and CIA and other government agencies, got past airport security undetected. The same airport security that was owned and managed by the same people who owned and managed the airports and business associates of the owners of the WTC complex.
* Four allegedly hijacked commercial aircraft that were allowed to fly hundreds of miles across the American countryside for more than an hour and were not ever challenged by any of the US’s modern military defenses.
* Three of New York’s tallest buildings being completely destroyed along with numerous other buildings causing,
* The deaths of over 3,000 innocent people.
Is NOT forensically investigated because the government says such an investigation would not provide any conclusive information.
Is it just me or is something not quite right here?
The believers in the government fairy tale comic book on 9/11 think this state of affairs is perfectly OK.
They think that anyone who questions the entirely inadequate investigation of this horrible crime is just another one of “a few kooks on the net”.
Completely downplayed by the government, this "little incident" should have been and still needs to be properly and forensically investigated, and the perpetrators brought to justice.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha hah
That’s A Good One Huh Eh !

#246152 Nov 15, 2012
divert divert
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !

#246153 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing about what? Try not to wake and bake!
I thought you wanted a meaningful debate, shockingly I posted on two issues you brought up and you just disappeared, from the above I guess insults are easier.
sorry charlie
remembering what you posted two minutes ago is tough, especially when its all meaning-less jibberish
l2p385wejmojvoj oomuc'ppucpoase uj[qwe j2ewnm2eoi74
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

#246155 Nov 15, 2012
by John Vodila
9/9/2010
thetruthnews.info
A Real National Security Alert…Ignored!
They have not done their job and have failed this nation miserably. This is just one example.
Over a year ago, a couple of concerned citizens set out to do some real investigative journalism, you know, what CNN, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, HLN etc, and the CIA, FBI, NSA, CSS, DHS, Secret Service and civilian police etc couldn’t or wouldn’t do.

They called themselves “Citizen Investigation Team” and what a job they did investigating what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11. This team of two obtained indisputable , verifiable evidence that one would expect to be glaring headline news, with people being prosecuted and the fore mentioned news and security agencies in high gear, doing what their supposed to do, their JOB.
Just like the mountains of other evidence staring all the world in the face, this too has been ignored. When I first viewed this “National Security Alert” over a year ago, I believed there was not going to be any way for them to ignore this hard evidence.
A year and a half has passed, and in a couple of days the 9th anniversary of the biggest
crime ever committed in the United States of America.
A crime that has truthfully been investigated only by the citizenry with all the fore mentioned using every power and tool they possess to maintain the status-quo, diversion and confusion as to what truthfully happened on 9/11, how much longer can all this truth be ignored?, worse, how much longer are the guilty going to be free to do their evil another day?
It is obvious many of them do not know what the word
‘INVESTIGATION’ means so I have included the definition below.
Investigation:
1. the act or process of investigating or the condition of being investigated.
2. a searching inquiry for ascertaining facts; detailed or careful examination.
http://thetruthnews.info/wordpress/...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

#246157 Nov 15, 2012
Why all the
Yawn
sorry charlie
maybe you should go back to bed if you are that tired.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Thats A Good One huh eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#246160 Nov 15, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you wanted a meaningful debate, shockingly I posted on two issues you brought up and you just disappeared, from the above I guess insults are easier.
All I saw was copy paste, so I didn't read it.

Sorry Charlie

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#246162 Nov 15, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy your burden of paranoia. Does it physically hurt sometimes?
Man, that's c-o-l-d!

#246163 Nov 15, 2012
sorry charlie
Don’t forget to get your flu shot!
Remember
“Beginning to acquire direct and deliberate control over the evolution of all life forms on the planet, including ourselves” Remember this planet we call Earth is a living thing in itself and has it’s own immune system to fight off infection and viruses, it seems the infection/virus is the human race, is nothing sacred anymore? Synthetic Genetic Modification. Be worried, be very worried!”
Are you getting sleepy? Yawnnnn
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ahhh
That's as Funny As A Few Mutated Life Form Kooks yawning on the net huh eh !

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#246164 Nov 15, 2012
Do you really think anyone buys your attempts at being human, whalepig?
Tigermermaid wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think anyone buys your attempts at deception?

#246165 Nov 15, 2012
By John Vodila
2/14/2009
http://thetruthnews.info
Progressive regression and me.
Siesta Key Florida
There have been some request lately from some of my readers on who John Vodila is, so I am writing this combination of a little bit about me, inter twined into my view of what some call progress . To sum it up short I am just a God fearing hard working American, a simple man, my faults have been numerous but nothing to be condemned for (at least I pray not), nothing special, no rocket scientist, sorry. My father always told me just be the best at whatever you do, and I try.
I was born in 1960 and raised in one of the most beautiful places in the world, at the time.
Some would argue today it still is, this is because they don’t know the way it was.
An Island off of Sarasota Florida, Siesta Key known for the whitest sand in the world.
There was a time when the west side was my paper route on a bicycle and another boy had the east side. That was back before they started developing the island somewhere around 1973, back when the gulf of Mexico was still an aqua color and the visibility under water seemed as endless as the wild parakeets that lined the few power lines that were there. Yes it is hard to imagine today, there was a time the island was like something out of a movie, with wild parrots, star fish, sea horses, sand dollars, giant conks and the seasons were so numerous I can’t remember them all. I do remember seasons of red breasted robins so thick that one of my chores was to collect and bury all the ones that died from running into the sliding glass doors, and we had jelly fish, sea turtles, string ray, shark, and shrimp seasons.
There was no such thing as a fishing license, you just went fishing, I guess it was a God given right back then. I can remember cutting and making my own bamboo cane pole and putting a piece of bacon on the hook and pulling monster red snapper, mangrove snapper, flounder and every once in awhile even hooking a snook. You could see the fish in the water it was so clean and the stone crab claws, my favorite food.
As a child I was an alter boy at church, practiced piano every day for an hour and even played in recitals at the Van Wezel receiving superior awards, then it was water skiing and show practice every Saturday and Sunday after church. My parents kept me busy.
Progress came to paradise somewhere around 1973.
I believe they built the first condo, if my memory serves me correctly it was called the Terrace. It was a monster, this giant 15 story tall monstrosity built right on the beach. I know today 15 stories is nothing, but if you will take into consideration a 13 year old native islander as I was, this was a big thing to me, and what an eye sore. I could never understand how they thought it would survive the storms. Years later they did have many foundation problems but by then the entire coast line was littered with buildings bigger than the Terrace as the gulf of Mexico had changed colors 3 times by then also.
Good old progress.
The tourist flocked there, and within a decade the island was raped of almost every treasure. They caught and sold all the parrots, parakeets, seahorses, starfish, sand dollars, conks and a variety of other shells and species of all sorts. The only looting greater I have witnessed in my life is the politicians today looting the American people of their hard earned money. So much for the fruit of ones labor, it was and is a very sad thing to be a whiteness too indeed.
Progress, just as many today could never understand why it is not beautiful to me, but it is so beautiful to them, is the same way the younger generation cannot understand what is happening in our times today is incomprehensible and totally unacceptable to the likes of many of us elders.
Some remember the way it was.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good One huh eh !

#246167 Nov 15, 2012
WE ARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER
2/18/2012
by John Vodila
thetruthnews.info
The Global Transformation
Well folks they are in the final phase of realizing their goal of creating the world government, not our government nor any nations government, but a world government whereas there will be not one sovereign nation on earth. All nations and the people of them will be disarmed and at the mercy of said government, and will be taxed and enslaved accordingly as a citizen of the global community.
Heil to the ones saving us from themselves!
Thanks be to the traitors, moles, deceivers and manipulators and all their tools such as the many false flag operations like the 93 world trade center bombing, the underwear bomber and even today with the foiled attack on the U.S. Capitol where there is always a patsy, and complete FBI involvement thru and thru, and always the FBI providing the explosives or weapons real or not to justify the existence of the Orwellian police state, also the Federal Reserve and the media, for without them this could never have been accomplished.
Through the ultimate deception of communism and terrorism they have never been so close to finalizing and setting in stone our New World Order. Soon they will be finished with the United States Military and will integrate what is left of said military into our one world police force now called NATO soon to be renamed something more appropriate such as The New World Enforcement Agency (TNWEA).
Just a few kooks on the net.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#246168 Nov 15, 2012
Molten metals can be identified by color when they are melting. Assuming that office materials intermixed and changed the color so evenly is just Pig headed.

The question you have to ask your self, even as an unregistered shill with a third grade personality, is why did the official investigations fail to follow basic scientific theory when investigating the 9/11 building collapses?

Witnesses heard explosions, buildings collapsed at and near free fall, collapsing symmetrically, and completely. And before and after collapse, molten steel was recorded, photographed, and testified to by a large number of fireman and other personnel. And NIST completely ignored them.

http://youtu.be/3SLIzSCt_cg

There exists no innocent reason why NIST never checked for explosives of any kind in this unique event.

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

San Anselmo, CA

#246170 Nov 15, 2012
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

#246174 Nov 15, 2012
This is the 1-hour version of our 1 ½ hour groundbreaking documentary 9/11: Explosive Evidence -- Experts Speak Out which is available for purchase as a DVD in our online store at
http://www.AE911Truth.org or as a download or
video-on-demand at
http://www.911ExpertsSpeakOut.org .
Public Broadcasting Station, Colorado Public Television ( cpt12.org ), have courageously thrust themselves at the forefront of our nation's public service media network. CPT12 recently aired this powerful and controversial film as a featured premium during their Summer fundraising campaign. The PBS national website then posted the re-broadcast which quickly became one of their "Most Watched" as well as "Most Shared" programs on PBS. &#8232; We are approaching the 11th year since that fateful day in September and more and more people are becoming aware that they haven't gotten the whole story on 9/11. Over 1700 architects & engineers are leading the way at AE911TRUTH, with dozens of additional professionals joining them in this documentary to put their careers on the line in their demand for a new independent investigation.
High-rise architects, structural engineers, scientists, physicists, chemists, scholars, educators, firefighters, forensic fire engineers, demolition experts and others have put together a ground-breaking scientific assessment of the events at the World Trade Center.
The sudden, complete collapse of the third skyscraper on 9/11, WTC Building 7 at 5:20pm, is now being seen around the world as "the smoking gun" which disproves the official story about 9/11.
These experts also introduce additional "overwhelming evidence" for a controlled demolition hypothesis at WTC which is disturbing to say the least.
The film does not speculate, and empathizes with viewers by also presenting the most popular segment of the film, which introduces the professional perspectives of eight psychologists who explain some of the reasons why it is so hard for people to face the scientific evidence.
This is the most scientific and compelling 9/11 documentary film to date, containing vital information that demands action from all of us. We can no longer afford to ignore the World Trade Center evidence.
Please support the organization which made this program possible by purchasing the DVD or making a tax-deductible donation at
http://www.AE911TRUTH.org .
Brought to you in this forum by:
"A Few Kooks On The Net"
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha ha

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#246175 Nov 15, 2012
Sorry Charlie, Im not going to debate someone who is only able to copy paste or say manboobs.

And judging from what you do actually copy, I conclude you obviously do not understand the material at hand.

The office fires did not burn long enough to account for the collapse and the molten steel. Had they, then NIST would of checked for explosives.

The upper floors would not have collapsed the lower floors so completely, symmetrically, rapidly. Had it been possible, NIST would of checked for explosives.

757s do not make 20 foot wide impact holes. If a plane hit the Pentagon, surveillance would have been released.

And NIST would of checked for explosives.

Explaining why

Insults Are Easier

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#246176 Nov 15, 2012
It's all Bush's fault
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#246177 Nov 15, 2012
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Sorry Charlie, Im not going to debate someone who is only able to copy paste or say manboobs.
And judging from what you do actually copy, I conclude you obviously do not understand the material at hand.
The office fires did not burn long enough to account for the collapse and the molten steel. Had they, then NIST would of checked for explosives.
The upper floors would not have collapsed the lower floors so completely, symmetrically, rapidly. Had it been possible, NIST would of checked for explosives.
757s do not make 20 foot wide impact holes. If a plane hit the Pentagon, surveillance would have been released.
And NIST would of checked for explosives.
Explaining why
Insults Are Easier
"757s do not make 20 foot wide impact holes"

Do you have an advanced degree in ballistics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,713
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min EdmondWA 96,763
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 559,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 776,082
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 17 min Lee 666
Moses never existed 39 min WasteWater 769
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Hot and big 152
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 605,117
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr foothillbilly 441,788
More from around the web