yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#245941 Nov 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Got membership numbers? I'm thinking a few kooks on the net.
Saw an interesting Alexa stat the other day regarding those who visit a$efortwoof.com.

It showed the majority were young males with no post secondary education earning menial wages.
rider

Marquette, MI

#245942 Nov 13, 2012
but I would bet every dollar I have that itís al Qaeda.Ē

Edmonton, Canada

#245943 Nov 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, In the last US poll more people thought Elvis was alive than 9/11 was an inside job, AND THE POLL WAS COMMISSIONED BY THE TRUTH MOVEMENT!
So twoof has left the building;-)
rider

Marquette, MI

#245944 Nov 13, 2012
Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3
&fe ature=related
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#245945 Nov 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
http://world911truth.org/911-truth-network/
There you have it. "a few kooks on the net" - by mu shu pork boy
LMFAO, The movement is on fire, from your link, NEWEST COMMENTS FIRST, LATEST COMMENT WAS FROM THREE MONTHS AGO!

We're trying to spread the word to all 9/11 activists to come to New York City for a silent vigil and public outreach. Please spread these URL's far and wide if you can. Thank you.

3 MONTHS AGO
rider

Marquette, MI

#245946 Nov 13, 2012

Edmonton, Canada

#245947 Nov 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oh the irony!
Everything you post is an assumption.
And you know what they say about assuming anything.
Does it hold for pigs too?
Yes why yes it does.
Sorry mu shu pork boy.
You have the head of a pig and the ass of an ass.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Nope, most of the posts where I'm not just mocking your ignorant azz are based on knowledge, education and supportable fact elevator boy-sheep.

Then there's you posting crap about elevators that can't go up or down and pilots who can't hit a target the size of a football field wide.

I'd be quite comfortable stating my views in front of a panel of independent experts for critique, you'd be laughed out of the room for the absolutely asinine crap you spew.
rider

Marquette, MI

#245948 Nov 13, 2012
Penn State Scandal, Jerry Sandusky, and the Boys Town Franklin cover-up

Edmonton, Canada

#245949 Nov 13, 2012
rider wrote:
Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_OUrh65BjZwXX&feature=rel ated
Fontaine lives in a white house?

Good to know, thanks spam bot.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#245950 Nov 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw an interesting Alexa stat the other day regarding those who visit a$efortwoof.com.
It showed the majority were young males with no post secondary education earning menial wages.
Not shocked. You can just smell them holding back here on their really insane beliefs to keep up what they view as credibility, things like NWO, the Illuminati, heck, today it was Draco and reptiians.

Edmonton, Canada

#245951 Nov 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, The movement is on fire, from your link, NEWEST COMMENTS FIRST, LATEST COMMENT WAS FROM THREE MONTHS AGO!

We're trying to spread the word to all 9/11 activists to come to New York City for a silent vigil and public outreach. Please spread these URL's far and wide if you can. Thank you.

3 MONTHS AGO
Twoof uses a spell checker that operates on a quarterly basis.

Yea, that's it!
rider

Marquette, MI

#245952 Nov 13, 2012
Nick Bryant's "The Franklin Scandal"-Epilogue-04-25-2 011-(Part1)
&fe ature=related

Edmonton, Canada

#245953 Nov 13, 2012
rider wrote:
Conspiracy Of Silence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ggxiBWv4xYEXX
I love Simon and Garfunkel!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#245954 Nov 13, 2012
rider wrote:
Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_OUrh65BjZwXX&feature=rel ated
Well, I take it back, the entirety of crazy beliefs are in full bloom today, LMFAO!

Work in Franklin Credit and nutty John DeCamp.
rider

Marquette, MI

#245955 Nov 13, 2012
NBC's Tom Brokaw in a 1989 TV news report on the infamous Washington Times Story; June 29, 1989 'HOMOSEXUAL PROSTITUTION INQUIRY ENSNARES VIPS WITH REAGAN, BUSH-'CALL BOYS TOOK MIDNIGHT TOUR OF WHITE HOUSE'

rider

Marquette, MI

#245956 Nov 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#245957 Nov 13, 2012
rider wrote:
Nick Bryant's "The Franklin Scandal"-Epilogue-04-25-2 011-(Part1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aFwz1GR7OA4XX&feature=rel ated
Thank you, That was an hour from here, it was a total slaughter, a few in and out of jail kids tried to play off a financial fraud case claiming that every person in power in about the whole world had sex with them when they were young.

Shockingly not only were they admitted liars who had been jailed many times for fraud, many were out of the country where the juvies claimed the events took place.
rider

Marquette, MI

#245958 Nov 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Simon and Garfunkel!
Like wise!
rider

Marquette, MI

#245959 Nov 13, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I take it back, the entirety of crazy beliefs are in full bloom today, LMFAO!
Work in Franklin Credit and nutty John DeCamp.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#245960 Nov 13, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3u3JSEqNtlgXX
LOL, The only thing that came out of that is the chief accuser and state senator, John DeCamp had an odd habit of taking naked baths with his two adopted teenage daughters, he claimed it was cultural though he was born here (his wife was from Vietnam.)

Oddly, He became a footnote in the Nebraska legal world (He's an Attorney) and lost the next election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 585,766
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Darwins Stepchild 830,291
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 2,312
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Chess Jurist 442,972
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Toby 99,254
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min Just Think 121,727
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,217
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web