yes

no

well, im not sure

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#242917 Oct 20, 2012
Controversial 9/11 film soars to #1 on PBS, breaks local records
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332972#...
Program: Colorado Public Television Presents
Episode: 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out
Over 40 experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share their professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. Additionally, 8 psychological experts discuss why proving controlled demolition of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers can be so difficult for individuals to accept.
http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138
Inside 9/11 - 7 Facts
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#242918 Oct 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
becuase for YOU, being a USELESS PIECE of SHIT is easier !!!
<quoted text>
Did you learn how to say that that in business school or engineering school? Or maybe kindergarten? Or you might have overheard your boss on a bad day.
You really hate to be a LOSER huh!?!?!?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's Still Funny no matter what names you call me huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242919 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Both the WTC towers were blown apart in every direction from the top down
And to think yesterday they fell on their own footprint, one thing about mongoloid twoofers, their inconsistencies are consistent.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#242920 Oct 20, 2012
"Anyone who compares the features that distinguish the collapse of WTC-7 with the features that distinguish the destruction of the Twin Towers, which are completely different, would recognize the scam":

Says the DOPE with ZERO training or practical experience in structural engineering ..... LOL
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Both the WTC towers were blown apart in every direction from the top down and were converted into millions of cubic yards of very fine dust. And, when the dust had settled, moreover, it was found they were actually destroyed below ground level, when there should have been a stack of pancakes (made up of the floors that had presumably “collapsed”) equal to about 12% of the original height of the building, which was the outcome of WTC-7, a 47-story building that actually did collapse at 5:20 PM/ET and left a stack of pancakes of around 5-stories high.
The very idea that the government could attempt to peddle such obvious rubbish to the American people–and that many members of the public should be taken in!–has to be one of the most astonishing public relations coups in history.
Anyone who compares the features that distinguish the collapse of WTC-7 with the features that distinguish the destruction of the Twin Towers, which are completely different, would recognize the scam.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242921 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Anyone who compares the features that distinguish the collapse of WTC-7 with the features that distinguish the destruction of the Twin Towers, which are completely different, would recognize the scam.
Unless one actually thought about the issue

Twin Towers
Tube in Tube Design
About sliced in half by planes
Fires burned for a hour or two

WTC 7
Not a Tube in Tube Design
Not hit by a plane
Fires burned all day

WOW, very different buildings with very different damage did not react the same, That's odd.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#242922 Oct 20, 2012
9/11/2012, New York City
by Kevin Barrett
Today, on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 false-flag events, more people know the truth – or at least suspect it – than ever before.
Polls suggest that the majority of the world’s population doubts the official myth scripted by Philip Zelikow and his criminal associates; and the tacit acceptance of the official version, which superficially appears to dominate public discourse, is a mile wide and an inch deep.
Several current and former heads of state, including Egypt’s Mohamed Morsi, Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamed, Cuba’s Fidel Castro, Italy’s Francisco Cossiga, Libya’s Muammar Qaddafi, Iran’s Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, have publicly doubted the official story. Scientific polls show that more than three-quarters of the world’s Muslims and 2/3rds of American Muslims, 89% of the German people, and somewhere between 36% and 84% of the American people know or suspect that 9/11 was an inside job.
Here in New York City, 9/11 truth is garnering more acceptance, and less hostility, than in the past.
Five years ago, white New Yorkers would often get angry at 9/11 truthers.
Today, they usually respond,“Yes, I’ve heard about that,” or “I know that, I watched Loose Change” or even “I always thought there was something fishy about the way the Towers came down.”
In the mostly-black Brooklyn neighborhood where I’m staying, the shop-owners and people in the streets say they knew it was an inside job from the very beginning.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/11/911-t...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha hah agh
That's A Funny Un huh eh !
Say the Truth

Corte Madera, CA

#242923 Oct 20, 2012
It seems New Yorkers are coming around. Took em long enough, even though many thought it was an inside job from the start.

#242924 Oct 20, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text> Once again I do not make presumptions on who did what aspects of 9/11. But the evidence points to 11 terrorist
hyjackers , who sent them can be speculated on forever.
I see no reason to question that KSM is not what he said he was.
Though I'm sure everything has not been said however...
You will never convince me it was an inside job .
I focus on the material aspects of the collapses and the evidence
behind what happened vs conspiracy and fantasy of that.
"Once again I do not make presumptions on who did what aspects of 9/11"

What presumptions??
If Bush and his cabinet said OBL did 911 and he is sure Saddam had WMD's,(reasons to rally the people to go to war), then recants his story after the damage was done, that would be presuming he lied? I would say it is irrefutable proof that he lied and gave the false flag to enter into war, no presumptions whatsoever.

And the rest of the liars on this list are all presumptions?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

You should look up the word presumption.
I think you should be using the word assumption instead, to disregard these people as liars. And if you do use it, then once again you fail to see that they are indeed liars...

"But the evidence points to 11 terrorist"

What evidence? List a summary... like this...
And we'll see how much of this evidence is real and true.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242925 Oct 20, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Today, they usually respond,“Yes, I’ve heard about that,” or “I know that, I watched Loose Change” or even “I always thought there was something fishy about the way the Towers came down.”
WOW, And to think Averys last event on the loose change website was a radio interview in the most remote desolate part of Nebraska IN 2009, YEA, The truth movement is huge ...

(actually for most twoofers it was replaced by the Honey Boo Boo show because there just is not enough time in the day to contemplate the global ramifications of both)
YellowStar

Minneapolis, MN

#242926 Oct 20, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text> You seem to be a natural born skeptical conspiracy biased askhole.
Your problem with me is that I don't carry or reflect your biases.
_Abraxas_ wrote:
Do you know what a field engineer is?
They pick and bag vegetables.
_Abraxas_ wrote:
I seriously doubt you do know your place , but you do question any authority that conflicts your beliefs.
I separate belief from reality until there is a direct link, and then I am thinking only for myself and not forcing it on anyone else. Freedom of thought and free-will are inextricable.

I am a questioner of paradigms, you are not, you are confined to a box.

"Horace Mann, credited as the father of the American public school system, studied a wide variety of educational models before implementing the Prussian system designed by Fredrick the Great. King Frederick created a system that was engineered to teach obedience and solidify his control. Focusing on following directions, basic skills, and conformity, he sought to indoctrinate the nation from an early age. Isolating students in rows and teachers in individual classrooms fashioned a strict hierarchy—intentionally fostering fear and loneliness.

Mann chose the Prussian model, with its depersonalized learning and strict hierarchy of power, because it was the cheapest and easiest way to teach literacy on a large scale."
http://thenewamericanacademy.org/about/our-ph...
_Abraxas_ wrote:
That's why you can't possibly know your real place on a ladder.
The "ladder" is a paradigm that has been forced upon free society by the elites to remain in power. It's the reason jerry sandusky, priests and ministers of all faiths, and others holding high position on your "ladder" can commit criminal acts and not be held accountable. The only people that really support the "ladder" are those who believe they are or will someday benefit greatly from this paradigm.

BTW- Who does know? You? What "authority" declared your beliefs to be the "official" reality of the world and mine to be fantasy?

Belief is the foundation of paradigms....and those perpetuating those beliefs are the glue that holds them together......until individuals begin to form questions and seek answers.
_Abraxas_ wrote:
It's your belief that places you , not reality.
Reality is not affected by belief.
Reality check-

You're obviously wrong. Beliefs have impact on what is manifested into reality. If you believe certain people wan't to kill you and your kids than your reality(and collective reality) will take a different path than if you did not hold that belief.

I'd think you would have learned your lesson from crossing swords with me about this but not so, you're a stubborn fool.

PS- You can't debate me without relying on the use of paradigms to remove any critical questioning of your version of reality.....but that is a tactic that does not work on me.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#242927 Oct 20, 2012
Slimesten wrote:
Controversial 9/11 film soars to #1 on PBS, breaks local records
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/332972#...
Program: Colorado Public Television Presents
r_embedded&v=STICJ9gfB2s#!
Way to spew that paranoid trash, Mr Imbecile. I started reading your poorly written autobiography,'My Life as a Paranoid Racist'. The part about the ongoing physical and sexual abuse by your uncles was heart-rending.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242928 Oct 20, 2012
But these are the top ten stories on the site, lets discus.

Breaking: Romney’s “Bain Capital” Drug Front For Bush Cartel (Video)(15438)

UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco (14947)

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation (8839)

LA Times: Romney’s a drug-money launderer (7838)

Intel Drop: Sunday Morning, October 14, 2012 (7775)

Iraq Buys Russian Weapons (5619)

Mind-controllers chant “anti-Semite!”(4645)

Diary of an Israeli Shill (4312)

9/11 Illusions, Special Effects, and Other Magic Tricks (3372)

The Two Austrians (3163)
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
9/11/2012, New York City
by Kevin Barrett
Today, on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 false-flag events, more people know the truth – or at least suspect it – than ever before.
Polls suggest that the majority of the world’s population doubts the official myth scripted by Philip Zelikow and his criminal associates; and the tacit acceptance of the official version, which superficially appears to dominate public discourse, is a mile wide and an inch deep.
Several current and former heads of state, including Egypt’s Mohamed Morsi, Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamed, Cuba’s Fidel Castro, Italy’s Francisco Cossiga, Libya’s Muammar Qaddafi, Iran’s Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, have publicly doubted the official story. Scientific polls show that more than three-quarters of the world’s Muslims and 2/3rds of American Muslims, 89% of the German people, and somewhere between 36% and 84% of the American people know or suspect that 9/11 was an inside job.
Here in New York City, 9/11 truth is garnering more acceptance, and less hostility, than in the past.
Five years ago, white New Yorkers would often get angry at 9/11 truthers.
In the mostly-black Brooklyn neighborhood where I’m staying, the shop-owners and people in the streets say they knew it was an inside job from the very beginning.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/11/911-t...
Jet Fuel ha ha ha hah agh
That's A Funny Un huh eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242929 Oct 20, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once again I do not make presumptions on who did what aspects of 9/11"
Hi Moobs!

USA

#242930 Oct 20, 2012
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>

What presumptions??
his story after the damage was done, that would be presuming he lied? I would say it is irrefutable proof
'irrefutable proof'

Barfing up dull rhetorical questions is an old ruse, and disqualifies even a high school kid from basic debate competition.

For you, it's a typical MO, isn't it, old racist?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#242931 Oct 20, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'My Life as a Paranoid Racist'. The part about the ongoing physical and sexual abuse by your uncles was heart-rending.
It's that rare occasion where my sympathies go out to the uncle.

USA

#242932 Oct 20, 2012
YellowStar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem with me is that I don't carry or reflect your biases.

I separate belief from reality until there is a direct link, and then I am thinking only for myself and not forcing it on anyone else. Freedom of thought and free-will are inextricable.
I am a questioner of paradigms, you are not, you are confined to a box.
"Horace Mann, credited as the father of the American public school system, studied a wide variety of educational models before implementing the Prussian system designed by Fredrick the Great. King Frederick created a system that was engineered to teach obedience and solidify his control. Focusing on following directions, basic skills, and conformity, he sought to indoctrinate the nation from an early age. Isolating students in rows and teachers in individual classrooms fashioned a strict hierarchy—intentionally fostering fear and loneliness.
Mann chose the Prussian model, with its depersonalized learning and strict hierarchy of power, because it was the cheapest and easiest way to teach literacy on a large scale."
http://thenewamericanacademy.org/about/our-ph...
<quoted text>
The "ladder" is a paradigm that has been forced upon free society by the elites to remain in power. It's the reason jerry sandusky, priests and ministers of all faiths, and others holding high position on your "ladder" can commit criminal acts and not be held accountable. The only people that really support the "ladder" are those who believe they are or will someday benefit greatly from this paradigm.
BTW- Who does know? You? What "authority" declared your beliefs to be the "official" reality of the world and mine to be fantasy?
Belief is the foundation of paradigms....and those perpetuating those beliefs are the glue that holds them together......until individuals begin to form questions and seek answers.
<quoted text>
Reality check-
You're obviously wrong. Beliefs have impact on what is manifested into reality. If you believe certain people wan't to kill you and your kids than your reality(and collective reality) will take a different path than if you did not hold that belief.
I'd think you would have learned your lesson from crossing swords with me about this but not so, you're a stubborn fool.
PS- You can't debate me without relying on the use of paradigms to remove any critical questioning of your version of reality.....but that is a tactic that does not work on me.
Wow. Ponderous and dull. Have any other pearls of wisdom for me?

USA

#242933 Oct 20, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that rare occasion where my sympathies go out to the uncle.
Ha!

#242934 Oct 20, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
"Anyone who compares the features that distinguish the collapse of WTC-7 with the features that distinguish the destruction of the Twin Towers, which are completely different, would recognize the scam":
Says the DOPE with ZERO training or practical experience in structural engineering ..... LOL
<quoted text>
and what makes you an authority and a judge on who knows what here....
Oh all that money you are in charge of as a money accountant...I see
And a shill troll. Both those points make you a judging authority
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJ5J5IP...

I am no engineer, never claimed to be, but engineers firemen and eyewitnesses are who I gathered my info from. where did you get yours from the Govt.?

#242935 Oct 20, 2012
Here's a scenario...

PREZ:
Could you NIST people, that I chose personally, give me a plausible reason as to why the bldgs. collapsed and could you put it into a computer simulation, so it will convince the public?
NIST PANEL:
Sure we can...
We have heard there was explosions involved in all the collapses, should we simulate that as well?
PREZ:
No. That will not be necessary as you can plainly see it was planes and Jet fuel that brought the buildings down and not explosives. We don't want to give those conspiracy theorists any more to talk about than we have too..Get my drift?
NIT PANEL:
How many simulations would you like us to create?
PREZ:
Oh 3 or 4 should be sufficient. And make it look real. I know you can do that right? I know Hollywood can, so you can follow their lead.
NIST PANEL:
What if we are questioned about explosives?
PREZ:
Deny it at all costs. Tell them it's a matter of National Security and you are not allowed to discuss the matter.
That's how I see it. The engineers and scientist work for the PREZ. Are they going to say or do anything that would put him in the wrong area of the scenario... I doubt it highly.
If they programmed the bldgs to have fallen because of an earthquake, they could have given thousands of pages on how that happened and simulators to go along with it.

USA

#242936 Oct 20, 2012
Slimesten wrote:
<quoted text>
and what makes you an authority and a judge on who knows what here....
'and what makes you an authority and a judge on who knows what here...'

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min ffj 974,863
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 658,918
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min Buck Crick 71,106
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 1 hr Buck Crick 284
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Toby 5,061
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Al Capone 3,047
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr fed up 160
More from around the web